Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Any game where the other guy fucks alot of girls? I don't like a fat guy or a married woman. I prefer a school settings tnx.

He then have a talk with the boss. When he return, wife and boss was waiting for him and wife decide to tell him that she's fallen in love with the boss and blame herself since she didn't know there could be different forms of love, a gentle love (husband) and a passionate love (boss) so she choose to be with the boss and ask for a divorce her.

Husband say he'll love her despite of it and pisses the boss, wife however was torn but decides to go live with the boss.
Wife side - she act like a married couple and is now living together with the boss. She would go in to husband apartment to clean and cook for him. Because she know that her husband cannot let her go, she cries because she will just make him suffer with the way she lives now and decide to leave a recording of her having lovey-dovey sex with the boss to her husband so he could let her go...

So there is an interesting point to be made about the "passionate love" that the wife claims she has for the boss in NTR (in general) that I feel like the ending messed up and why the ending doesn't work. For starters passionate love is basically built on sex and really good sex, this is kind of the linchpin to MOST NTR stories where the wife/gf has sex with somebody else who makes her feel sex like she has never experienced. In real world terms this very much exists, where basically you meet somebody and have amazing sex, but the relationship fizzles because a relationship cannot survive on sex alone usually leads to huge differences between the couple with one of the partners cheating or them blowing up into a big fight ending is either domestic violence or more likely breakup. These types of relationships are pretty common, especially now with a lot people unable to form relationships and just tinder fuck.

From an NTR point of view/story teller I don't think this ending worked (although I did enjoy the overall game until this point) because the NTR stopped. Its not longer NTR when you've split up, yes its an end result but it feels less like NTR and more like a breakdown of the relationship especially for a marriage. This has always been one of my major issues with NTR and one reason why I've always advocated that an ending for Marina where she could leave Kenji needs to be based on a breakdown of their relationship most likely because of Kenji's insistence for her to do something she's not enjoying which would damage any relationship. Otherwise simple breaking up a marriage, leading to divorce and a broken home for their child is a LOT more complicated - its also the reason why most affairs are started by the person who was betrayed not the person who betrayed unless their relationship no longer exists beyond the platonic.

So to me for a NTR story/game to end like this feels a little unrealistic and foolish on the wives part, because it does sometimes happen in real but it always ends with the wife alone in the end because sex cannot sustain a relationship and more often then not the man usually cheats on her anyway because he grows bored of her, usually because she was meant to be just another conquest for him. Thats basically what NTR is built on, the netori guy going out for conquests - not stealing away wives or girlfriends to claim for their own.

Although come to think of it, unless the betrayed husband has an NTR fetish I'm surprised more do not end violently ESPECIALLY for Japanese stories, in a sense NTR has the trappings of so many horror movies ready to happen. After all how many wives and their lovers have met an end to betrayed husbands...come to think of it I don't think I can recall a SINGLE NTR story or manga, doujinshi ect that ends with the husband violently killing the netori guy or partner. Which makes me think then that most of them have an NTR fetish and wanted this to happen, as anger is a natural emotion for them to feel after having their heart broken.

Anyway I'm not advocating for that type of ending, rather I think the perfect NTR ending to games/stories like this is where the wife keeps cheating on her husband despite re-assurances its over because she wants both lives, the passionate sex of her lover and the loving husband.

I think more then anything with such an ending - well I don't see too many people getting a hard on for divorce and NTR is about arousal after all.

Last edited:
anyone know where to find Hitozuma Koukan Nikki, all the torrents i found are dead on sukebei and ggbases?
There is one on Sukebei if you search for the title in Japanese.

Also does anyone know how to get rid of/filter out ellipses when using either ITH/ITHVR or Translator aggregator ? I find you get much more accurate translations when there are no ellipses. Especially for Yandex, but also for Google and Bing too.

I wasn't convinced about new ANIM.teamMM game. Schoolgirl are not my cup of tea, always highly appreciated milfs, not only because apperance, in my opinion bonds between adults just works better in NTR. I've seen few cg samples and maaaan... These girls are so fucking hot.
I would love another Anim NTR game, but to be honest, first time ever I feel that this doesn't matter at all. Even if Ore no Kanojo would be 100% vanilla swapping, I will be satisfied.

Still fighting with engRish, usually I'm embarassed to write messages longer than few words, but while sitting in HyperTrain, I couldn't stop myself from writing my opinion.

I wasn't convinced about new ANIM.teamMM game. Schoolgirl are not my cup of tea, always highly appreciated milfs, not only because apperance, in my opinion bonds between adults just works better in NTR. I've seen few cg samples and maaaan... These girls are so fucking hot.
I would love another Anim NTR game, but to be honest, first time ever I feel that this doesn't matter at all. Even if Ore no Kanojo would be 100% vanilla swapping, I will be satisfied.

Still fighting with engRish, usually I'm embarassed to write messages longer than few words, but while sitting in HyperTrain, I couldn't stop myself from writing my opinion.

You mean the high school swinging right?

The game may focus on happy swinging sex than NTR.

For me the character is ok. The high school girls are acceptable for most people.

There are many good adult MILF NTR games, it is not much different if release a new one, but the high school swinging plot is very few.

Just hope for the plot, the swinging plot requires a long plot and quite hard to write, but if it really has a good plot it will be popular.

If Boku Mama had NTR endings then so will the new high school swapping one.

Was Boku Mama even marketed as an NTR game? At least the new one actually has NTR in the description.

But this game is an unknown quantity by Anim standards. They haven't done a high school game in a long time and it only has two writers. "Only", since I don't know what they needed all the writers for before. I know some have been credited with writing only certain endings, which seems crazy to me. I don't want personalities changing at the end of the game.

If teamMM had turned Boku Mama into Kabe no Mukou 1 shota edition then it probably would have done better as a product than it is right now.

All the galleries can be downlaoded directly, is pretty fast (and coming from me and my shitty internet that is saying something) and i think you can even choose the resolution/size?

NO, I like to have the original one from torrent instead the exhentai galleries options.
I admitted that I used torrent in the past but VPN isn't private and my exhentai account have no funds

Im checked Sample then seen 1 guy have small dick =)), so i guess it will be have NTR router after all

Update from Nao on Ci-en (Venus), he specifies that he made 90 unique CG in total for the rest of Summer Salt (CG event) and he's in the coloring phase (17 CG have been colored ).
He's more and more interested in animation, and wants to do more! Much more ! He realizes that it's an huge workload in addition but he horribly wants to do it!

Here is a preview of the animation he made :
[video]https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UWAD6o4HgEFB4cO69_P-dS9E_CdY4cPx/view?usp=sharing[/video]

Personally, if he wants to do more, I'm not against it! By knowing his sense of storytelling and the turns of the sex scenes of his eroges ... Even his animation, the first it is made, really gives off a more erotic, unhealthy effect than the other NTR (maybe is his chara design?). In any case, I sign.

I will only show this example here, if you want to see more news, CG or animation, just subscribe to Venus Ci-en, it's a little less than 5 euros or dollars per month and it's the perfect support for the author! :)

The animation looks cool especially with what this autor is capable of. So I just subscribe to his cien page but I dont know how exactly works they charge you monthly? because i paid today and i can see the post about this animation but i cannot see previous posts which I understand but the thing is i could see his ''premium posts till 06/06/2020 or before that?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ275792.html i read this game trial was updated, is the version here the updated one or somewhere else?

Also aparently it could be delayed T.T (although not sure if that was already told)

So i downloaded it and it is aparently the new trial but: what are the new scenes?!! i just see an item for the recolection room and no new scenes that i can see, unless they are aren't strictly scenes or not seen there...

The animation looks cool especially with what this autor is capable of. So I just subscribe to his cien page but I dont know how exactly works they charge you monthly? because i paid today and i can see the post about this animation but i cannot see previous posts which I understand but the thing is i could see his ''premium posts till 06/06/2020 or before that?

You only get access to the premium content for the month that you actually pay for. In order to access the premium content from before, you will need to pay that month's fee.

So i downloaded it and it is aparently the new trial but: what are the new scenes?!! i just see an item for the recolection room and no new scenes that i can see, unless they are aren't strictly scenes or not seen there...

*inset sound of crickets* anyone knows what are the "new" scenes if they even exist?

You only get access to the premium content for the month that you actually pay for. In order to access the premium content from before, you will need to pay that month's fee.

Oh then i messed it up. I paid for april and I wanted to pay for may, shit....

[Dairoku Kadan] Shounen Yuusha Ken ~Wagamama Kizoku no Osewa wa Taihen! no Maki~ [English]
https://e-hentai.org/g/1629893/5e0d6724e2/

170.jpg

262.jpg

by the way , Do I have to read or play the previous CG collections or the previous game before the upcoming game ?

Last edited:
[Dairoku Kadan] Shounen Yuusha Ken ~Wagamama Kizoku no Osewa wa Taihen! no Maki~ [English]
https://e-hentai.org/g/1629893/5e0d6724e2/

170.jpg

262.jpg

by the way , Do I have to read or play the previous CG collections or the previous game before the upcoming game ?

Not at all, is new game reusing the characters basically, and without the ugly kid for example, he also add the nun as a new heroine too.

Played Kagachi-sama O-nagusame Tatematsurimasu Netorare Mura In'ya-banashi recently, and it was good. Though too short in my opinion and needed for fleshing out to truly stand out, because it had the potential to be a classic. Also it was a bit too vanilla contrary to the setting, theme and plot, I was expecting a much darker and more crazy sex acts to take place, not that it didn't have a few of those, but most of sexual activity was surprisingly vanilla in essence.

My fav ending was probably the yakuza tattoo ending one. I have a weakness for when women get corrupted and mark their bodies to the will of their master, especially that kind of tattoo design.

The shota ending was also kind of hot while being wholesome. Female MC was super sweet to him. It especially added to the taboo factor knowing the kid still had not ejaculated once and it was his first time.

I like my NTR as dark as it can get:

This is going to sound brutal but I wish their hometown had a custom where once the wife is stolen and the husband is thrown away, the people participating in the ritual have to kill the husband. The point being the wife has to truly cut ties with anything from her past and this is the only way to truly cut ties]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?