Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Um so they released an update on the Fantia webpage for their Marina project...and I'm honestly confused what they are DOING with Fantia now. We all thought they were using it for a game/development with community feedback but this recent post kind of makes me think they are just working on a paid CG set and not a real game...but the company IS listed under game development on Fantia sooooo....

You know they NEVER actually announced a GAME.

Just a project with Fantia...

I was assuming its a game but now I'm...not clear? Like if they post the next image as a colored version of the rough draft - I...ya...well anyway not really clear WHAT Atelier is doing with Fantia now - assuming they ARE making a game, are they gonna get people to join their paid club just to see rough drafts for all their future games? IS there enough of an audience out there willing to pay money for other upcoming titles rough CG? Is there a demand for that from them?

I'm confused...assuming this IS for a game, do I really want to see all the CG for it that will spoil the story???

Part of what makes NTR great is not knowing the ending and the twists along the path...this kind of feels like serious spoiler territory...

I kind of hoped instead they would have let fans do more voting maybe on story aspects or other characters instead.

Um so they released an update on the Fantia webpage for their Marina project...and I'm honestly confused what they are DOING with Fantia now. We all thought they were using it for a game/development with community feedback but this recent post kind of makes me think they are just working on a paid CG set and not a real game...but the company IS listed under game development on Fantia sooooo....

You know they NEVER actually announced a GAME.

Just a project with Fantia...

I was assuming its a game but now I'm...not clear? Like if they post the next image as a colored version of the rough draft - I...ya...well anyway not really clear WHAT Atelier is doing with Fantia now - assuming they ARE making a game, are they gonna get people to join their paid club just to see rough drafts for all their future games? IS there enough of an audience out there willing to pay money for other upcoming titles rough CG? Is there a demand for that from them?

I'm confused...assuming this IS for a game, do I really want to see all the CG for it that will spoil the story???

Part of what makes NTR great is not knowing the ending and the twists along the path...this kind of feels like serious spoiler territory...

I kind of hoped instead they would have let fans do more voting maybe on story aspects or other characters instead.

I have just read their newest update and I do not see any indication it is anything other than what we previously thought.

In their latest post they say the first CG is completed, and from this point onwards previews will only be available to paid members of their fan club. This is so that only paid members will have a hand in directing / voting for what happens next game.

No, Marina 4 will not be a CG set.

I have just read their newest update and I do not see any indication it is anything other than what we previously thought.

In their latest post they say the first CG is completed, and from this point onwards previews will only be available to paid members of their fan club. This is so that only paid members will have a hand in directing / voting for what happens next game.

No, Marina 4 will not be a CG set.

No I get that but I'm not really clear what the point of the Fantia club is, like yes I get that it will be a game but do they plan to release ALL the cg here first to paid members or is this just like paid preview?

Are these CG just previews of the ones that will be the eventual previews of what goes on the CG gallery, ect, ect. It just seems sketch a little is all.

Again I also don't know IF I would want to look at them either if they are "extra" previews because it might spoil the story in big ways which to me I hate for NTR.

Guess I was hoping for more fan feedback and less heres some preview shots, please pay us.

From the way I understood it they meant just the CG is paid preview, I didn't get the sense they said only paid members will get to provide feedback and how would that even work assuming they used twitter for future polls?

Last edited:
It's certainly strange that they are paywalling preview access when as far as I know this is something only indie circles needing cash have ever done, since this is essentially Japanese patreon.

I believe they are doing this as an experiment to see how many fantia paid subscribers they can get in exchange for game design decisions. I do not know if it written in stone anywhere that fans will help design Marina 4, but it is a given expectation since they already decided on the new partner. I would be stunned if they were simply paywalling early previews. To be honest, Atelier Sakura have communicated poorly for what is a very odd endeavour.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/69/article/248150

Avantgarde new game submitting today (17th) and pretty much confirmed to be releasing 20th next week I'm super keen, nothing better than some good cat girl NTR in lockdown :^)

I think they're more like dogs.... But I get your point. They remind me a bit of Acerola sometimes- but this will be my first playing an ntr from them with 2 heroines(or more)- I think their only other one was with the elf.. Should be alright for a playthrough.

I think they're more like dogs.... But I get your point. They remind me a bit of Acerola sometimes- but this will be my first playing an ntr from them with 2 heroines(or more)- I think their only other one was with the elf.. Should be alright for a playthrough.

I mean yeah but close enough a man can dream about cat ears :( I loved their elf netorare game, really good production quality and being able to switch between male/female viewpoints to see different sides of the story while getting the god viewpoint of what the wife was doing was hot.

So they released cg with marina on fantia, and i guess it will be no game ? Just picture dramas or it is just preview for fans ?

Um so...Fantia has released or rather Atelier Sakura has released their full game plan more or less outlining the next few months.

They've also release their "ファンクラブ専用描き下ろしストーリー第1弾" which basically translates this as a story drawn for Fantiaclub #1 - and its literally what we voted for, Marina fucking a guy in front of her husband. Basically its like a page from a full colored manga. There is also paid alterations if you join the club for 500YEN ($5). AND thats it.

The NEXT few releases planned according to their Fantia release "schedule" is for OTHER games up to and including June.

So this made me wonder, so I tweeted to them "is this for a new Marina game?" and got a response. This is indeed NOT a game but line art for Fantia fan club (and hence to generate interest in it). I tweeted a follow up hoping it could be more, so maybe we get a game one day but...

Otherwise I guess I should go back to my own Marina visual novel...I've been wasting too much time creating CG sets in the Sims Marina manga (the other project I'm working on).

Especially now if I was the only one working on actual game...still kinda shocked about this. I knew something was off when they kept changing the name though...if we are lucky maybe we will get more pictures too? Maybe it will turn into a series of art posted to the fan club since its not a game...but still.

EDIT: So I payed the 500 YEN to see what was included, it revealed that it this series will be continued next month. So basically its a monthly panel for fan members. Per what u get for the extra 500 yen, there are a few post sex panels using old CG from the game (Marina 2) and the CG without the dialog. Outside of the Marina monthly story panel, membership is basically geared towards content for their future releases such as character panels, bonus CG patch for their next game with rough draft, ect.

Last edited:
I am stunned then. Hopefully Marina 4 will come out of this endeavour.

Can anyone who's tried purchasing Anim's games from DMM say whether they come as one-time authentification downloads or access through DMM Game Player?

Edit: They use DMM Game Player, including for their latest mother game releasing next week. Good news is that this makes both their recent releases simul digital and package releases.

Last edited:
Alice Soft's next game is a continuation of the Choukou series (Ecaslayer, Haruka, Ixseal)

However, it will be a browser based DMM game and not a true sequel. It will also take up the rest of their year to complete, owing to the corona virus. They originally planned to have it out by the first half of this year, but their latest diary says that 90% of their staff is now teleworking and that has curtailed operations.

Alice Soft is based in Tokyo where a lockdown is in effect. Atelier Sakura are also based in Tokyo, but only seem to be ramping up production. Bishop and Anim with their May / June releases are based in Hokkaido.

Alice Soft's next game is a continuation of the Choukou series (Ecaslayer, Haruka, Ixseal)

However, it will be a browser based DMM game and not a true sequel. It will also take up the rest of their year to complete, owing to the corona virus. They originally planned to have it out by the first half of this year, but their latest diary says that 90% of their staff is now teleworking and that has curtailed operations.

Alice Soft is based in Tokyo where a lockdown is in effect. Atelier Sakura are also based in Tokyo, but only seem to be ramping up production. Bishop and Anim with their May / June releases are based in Hokkaido.

Re Alicesoft game...that really sucks. DMM is such a cash grab.

From 2chan

1587034519340.jpg

Seems like ntr games are confined too these days, where are they :( ?

I love Acerola games, but they're always a little too happy go lucky in tone to be really good ntr wise imo.
So hoping there it won't be the same tone :p

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ283522.html saw it on exhentai and the name intriged me, i love when a yusha is ntred xD
Looks actually interesting, good find.

Something about Hentai has been bugging me: Why don't the heroines ever take up Karate or Akido, Judo, Archery or Sumo Wrestling to protect themselves from rape?

Something about Hentai has been bugging me: Why don't the heroines ever take up Karate or Akido, Judo, Archery or Sumo Wrestling to protect themselves from rape?

They do, in fact some of the most hardcore ones ones is because the girl knows karate, search Oyster for example (and the word scars)

They do, in fact some of the most hardcore ones ones is because the girl knows karate, search Oyster for example (and the word scars)

I just read Chataro and according to the dangerous beach story, the heroine was raped by the swim team at a beach and show enjoyed it. Their dynamic is based on sempai-kohai *The heroine is a kohai and kohais are supposed to do as they are told*

The swim captain swam off when she was worried about getting pregnant. She just learned to love group sex.

So maybe Japan treats NTR like a trust building and team building exercise?

The lead story was about the lead's best friend letting him fuck his sister and she agrees and they fuck till he gets a kid.
Said sister was drunk on alcohol and a race queen.

Just throwing it out there, maybe monsters in hentai would be liked if they established a Sempai Kohai dynamic

Literally every game with rape and the combat capable friends tag on VNDB is basically this though... But it's not enough... because if it was- where's the fun in that?.. I do enjoy games where the athletic/sport aspect of a character is actually part of the story though. the Kendo girls in Daibanchou(excellent hVN-RPG from Alicesoft) were very tough- but only you as the main character has the strength to protect anyone- even if they're literal immortal vampire gods or regularly walking around in a 1000 lb suit of armor(lolbenkei..) Badass heroines in anime do exist and I guess that in a way makes the fall of them sweeter.. since they're the last person you'd expect to be easily corrupted. Strong willed- strong characters. Built to rape usually..

Well- time to wait for Avantgardes game.

Literally every game with rape and the combat capable friends tag on VNDB is basically this though... But it's not enough... because if it was- where's the fun in that?.. I do enjoy games where the athletic/sport aspect of a character is actually part of the story though. the Kendo girls in Daibanchou(excellent hVN-RPG from Alicesoft) were very tough- but only you as the main character has the strength to protect anyone- even if they're literal immortal vampire gods or regularly walking around in a 1000 lb suit of armor(lolbenkei..) Badass heroines in anime do exist and I guess that in a way makes the fall of them sweeter.. since they're the last person you'd expect to be easily corrupted. Strong willed- strong characters. Built to rape usually..

Well- time to wait for Avantgardes game.

I reread Chataro's Race Queen and Dangerous Beach story:
The best friend offers his sister to the hero because he words hard and is destined to become the boss.

Dangerous Beach, the heroine is the vice president surrounded by upperclassmen in her swim team. In Dangerous Beach, the heroine admits to liking the captain and thinking he's uncool for raping her at beach. She then goes for scolding the team to hanging with them because she likes group sex. In both stories gravity played a factor and in Dangerous beach's strength, the captain had the strength of a strong men.

So maybe Rape gives men access to adrenaline and it's up to the woman to decides if she wants sex or not? In both stories, the woman came multiple times and it's implied the sex went on for a hour or so, which means they have stamina.

So depending on the story, Rape in NTR is an ego boost or a confidence booster for lonely Japanese students and middle aged men?

I am not factoring in the third group that uses hypnosis to rape women on the subway

Seems like ntr games are confined too these days, where are they :( ?

I love Acerola games, but they're always a little too happy go lucky in tone to be really good ntr wise imo.
So hoping there it won't be the same tone :p

Looks actually interesting, good find.

I tried it. RPGMV stuff low-effort.
Game itself - rape, abuse, humiliation. In crude way. That kind of NTR. So I deleted it b4 I saw 1st scene's ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance