Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

EVIXcHQUYAAvZ1Z

The trial version of Takeda Hiromitsu's NTR RPG game came out

https://fantia.jp/posts/320857

https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/1248085869589721088

Can anyone reupload it and give us DL here !

Reactions: Animefan_09
hey guys, someone know where to find old game [Discovery] Tsuma X Tsuma Adventure ~Hitozuma Onsen Hanjouki ~ ?

Takeda Hiromitsu's work is too big boob with mind break Ahegao.
Some works are ok, Some work is too extreme and the girl looks funny than sexy.

Has no one downlaoded takeda's game? https://fantia.jp/posts/320857

Also i see win 10, don't tell me it only works on windows 10?!! For that matter what happens with a game like that? it doesn't run or does it slow?

I think there are various versions but since only the first includes image and number....

Has no one downlaoded takeda's game? https://fantia.jp/posts/320857

Also i see win 10, don't tell me it only works on windows 10?!! For that matter what happens with a game like that? it doesn't run or does it slow?

I think there are various versions but since only the first includes image and number....

According to the comment in fantia, you can play it on win7 too, but has a problems with ctrl key function.

P.S sorry for leaving you guy for a month, My cats got sick last, but now thanksfully they're cured. And because of COVID, i cant open AS freely.

Seems like new Marina will release in july, cause they announced new Nosa game in june(((

According to the comment in fantia, you can play it on win7 too, but has a problems with ctrl key function.

P.S sorry for leaving you guy for a month, My cats got sick last, but now thanksfully they're cured. And because of COVID, i cant open AS freely.

I understand the Cats part but what does COVID have to do with AS?

First CG previews of Anim's newest swapping game is out, featuring the gyaru at the beach and the girlfriend giving a bj.

It looks amazing. Anim has a good track record for being digital friendly. Looking at the release history of their other games gives me hope. If they put it out on digital stores, I will preorder.

First CG previews of Anim's newest swapping game is out, featuring the gyaru at the beach and the girlfriend giving a bj.

It looks amazing. Anim has a good track record for being digital friendly. Looking at the release history of their other games gives me hope. If they put it out on digital stores, I will preorder.

I just wish the blondes boobs didn't make the rest of her body look so out of proportion. I feel if they were a tad smaller but still big then it/she would look better drawn. I'm excited though for this game, I'm curious how it will end though.

So many of ANIM swinging games have really bad endings (which is good if your into NTR) but my favorite ANIM game by far is 僕に抱かれ喘ぐ妻は、他の男に抱かれた話を紡ぐ which is netorase and technically swinging is the same thing - so I would LOVE to see this new anim game be more realistic in the sense that swinging (even in japanese culture) doesn't result in bad endings. So i hope they make it a little more light heart in that sense then their previous swinging games. Don't get me wrong, even in japanese culture swining and netorase is different and more "emotionally involved" then western culture which I love - but you can still have good endings.

Plus I found with the previous swinging ANIM games with the husband not really into his own wife, actually if I recall he can leave her for the other mans wive too.

Last edited:
Ok, after my above post I have to ask this question which I find is relevant to SO many NTR games - that being the husbands disinterest in his own wife until he is NTR'd.

Outside of "magical transforming love interest" with girls who get corrupted over time, I find most NTR games (save a few) with married husbands don't really know their wives very well or find time to have sex with them. Sometimes it portrays them as disinterested in their wives until they are fucking other men and are completely shocked that their wives cheat on them. I get japanese culture is still to some extent stuck in the past with wives staying home and husbands spending day/night as the office (aka salary men) and never seeing each other until they discover the wive they haven't had sex with suddenly has a sex drive (SHOCK!) he never bothered to turn on and some other guy did.

For me thats one reason why I've been drawn to netorase games, because often in this situation the husbands do have a sexual relationship with their partner and want to see their wive do all the crazy things with another man she does with him - but of course with NTR twists. To me if just feels like their is more to lose because they are more invested in their wives - yes I know their are exceptions as mentioned above the last two swinging games from ANIM the husbands were more interested in each others wives then their own.

I just find this notion of "shocking" ntr, to be hardly shocking when it seems like so many husbands are oblivious to their wives own needs or make any effort to give pleasure to begin with. It feels like they just didn't care and suddenly do, which feels almost more possessive then emotional which is the not what NTR should be about (at least in my head).

I guess in this sense to me it often seems like it just a domestic relationship more then a romantic relationship and I get angry when husbands get hurt by NTR despite never having sex with their own wives in the outset.

It is more likely that Anim's new swinging game will lean towards vanilla netorase than corruption netorare. The writer was not involved with the first duology of married swinging games (kabe no mukou~) which had pure ntr routes, but rather the most recent mother swinging and wife netorase one. I would guess based on the new game's title that it will also stay towards vanilla netorase since it seems like the girlfriend is all for it.

It is more likely that Anim's new swinging game will lean towards vanilla netorase than corruption netorare. The writer was not involved with the first duology of married swinging games (kabe no mukou~) which had pure ntr routes, but rather the most recent mother swinging and wife netorase one. I would guess based on the new game's title that it will also stay towards vanilla netorase since it seems like the girlfriend is all for it.

I hope so, I don't mind "bad endings" but this type of story needs to offer both in my head, not an entire story leading to bad endings like the last swinging game - I even considered when the husband left his wife for the other wive a bad ending lol.

Per the girlfriend, I like in the first CG sample of her expression, she looks kind of annoyed like fine I'll do this...are you watching? Good.

Seems like new Marina will release in july, cause they announced new Nosa game in june(((

Its very possible, might be August though. Hard to say with regards to Fantia involvement (maybe they want to spend more time promoting it on there?) I dunno...so far besides the one "rough draft" their hasn't seemed to be much involvement with Fantia. Honestly they've probably interacted more over twitter with fans with that website.

Luckily Anim always unloads a ridiculous number of CGs onto the sample gallery with text so it'll be clear which direction they are heading.

Atelier Sakura seems to have four announced games in its pipeline with this newest twitter announcement. This new one for June (releasing alongside Anim) looks like it is netorase.

My translation is: Boyfriend Authorised Sex Friend ~ Loving Girlfriend's Carnal Pleasure With Sex Friend

So i emailed Atelier Sakura and Mangagamers. I told Mangagamers how i was excited for their partnership with Atelier Sakura but was disappointed that they didn't release anything new after 2 games. I also mentioned how i would like if they get Animm titles. Mangagamers responded and said they'll inform their licensing team about this.

Atelier Sakura responded to me as well and said at the moment they have no plans for english releases, but will in the future.

My suggestions to folks here is that send messages to Animm, Atelier Sakura and Mangagamer either through twitter or email telling them you want english translations and what titles you'd like to see translated. Obviously overnight they wont come but if enough people make noise some progress will likely happen.

Here's hoping that someday we get more english releases.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.