Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

๋Just played Dead Days https://vndb.org/v25007
It's quite good.

There is NTR(Netori) in Mera Manami https://vndb.org/c81474 part.
There is Sex with Others event and in the group, they are free to change partners.

There is an ultra-rare character Kamikubo Juria https://vndb.org/c81476 a Mature, shrewd and a tough character + lots of sex experience(she should be the highest sex experience one) in cute loli body and also an idol+model. If you are ok with her loli appearance, you may like her part.

There is no NTR in Kamikubo Juria https://vndb.org/c81476 part but some lewd sex with others. she is super hot and knows how to play with guys, she always uses her acting skill and talks some lewd thing to make her partner happy. For example, she gives MC her sexy CD sometime after that she asks MC If he wants to H her when she wears the same thing in CD?. The bad thing is her part is quite short and no specific route for her.

---------------------------------------------------------
If you found another character like her please tell me.
Kamikubo Juria https://vndb.org/c81476.

Just played しゅきしゅき!シスターマリアンヌ (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ281620.html).
It supposedly has NTR in the latter half of the game, though it doesn't have the tag on Dlsite.
The game is pretty confusing and kinda buggy but the heroine is pretty erotic and the art ain't bad. After checking the maker's Ci-en, there's a walkthrough for the first half of the game (which isn't NTR) and they're gonna post the walkthrough for the second half next week or 2. Problem is, the game is really confusing even with the walkthrough because its so non-linear and the time system is annoying.
The first half is simple once you know what to do. Talk to two kids in the house above yours and get a bunch of stuff (one kid gives sleeping pills and the other gives tea. Just keep spamming the interaction to get as much as you want). Another kid in that house teaches you how to grope the nun, I think. Then go back to your house and talk to the dude beside you to mix the pills and tea together. Do it repeatedly since you'll need more than one mixture. Around 5 will do. Grope the nun three times and she'll start to like it. Talk to the kid to the east of the church repeatedly and he'll tell you how to peep into the nun's bathroom (just interact with the wall beside the kid). At night time, talk to the only kid awake (he's in between your house and the one above). Talk to him again when its a bit later (around 11pm) and he'll give you a key to get into the church at night. Now you can visit the nun in her room at night (its the only room you can enter). The thing is that there's another nun patrolling and she'll kick you out if you step in the wrong place. An NPC tells you where to step to reach the nun but its a pain in the ass. A skip around this is to simply go to the nun's room before night time since the patrolling nun will only evict you at night. Stay in the room until 7pm and the nun heroine will arrive (you can skip some time with the item you get in the chest at the start of the game). Give the nun some drugged tea and she'll sleep. Grope the hell out of her. The next day, do the same thing, but this time there'll be a new option for sleep sex. Repeat the event the next day and the day after. She should wake up and catch you in the act. After that, if you interact with her outside where she normally is, you'll get another option for an h-scene. You can also visit her at night again for a blowjob, or drug her again, but I'm pretty sure that does nothing to advance the game.
That pretty much makes up the first half of the game. It took 2 hours to find this shit out. After you do all that, HOPEFULLY on Tuesday mornings, the nun at the altar in the church will send you on an errand with the heroine to the town next to the church. Just accept her errand and meet up with the nun by the exit. I don't know how I was supposed to know to talk to an NPC that says the same thing over and over again on a Tuesday morning and I don't think I would have ever found out if it wasn't for the Ci-en walkthrough. Sad thing is that's where the walkthrough ends so I had to do everything on my own after that. Going to the town, you'll split up from the nun and be tasked to talk to the two store owners and the errand will be over. This is doable every Tuesday morning, just make sure to talk the the nun heroine before 10am or she'll have done it without you (so you'll need to wait till next Tuesday). While on the errand, you can go to the bar and talk to two NPCs (they both trigger the same scene). They'll mention that a nun is going to blow them outside. Go outside and you'll see where to begin the scene. Its a repeatable scene and also the only NTR scene I've managed to find.
At this point I don't know what else to do. You can go to the lower area on the world map and talk to some black dude. You can also recruit him and bring him to the heroine at her usual spot. This will allow him to stay in the church. He's always at the same spot in the church and leaves with everyone else at night. I don't know what he's there for but you can make him leave the church and he'll go back where you found him. You can always take him back. There's also the confession booth to the left of the church. On Fridays before night, you can talk to a nun there (presumably the heroine). The dialogue advances and you'll be able to tell her about your sinful feelings for the nun heroine, though this hasn't changed anything and its repeatable so I don't know if it even matters. There's also a clown in the bar that mentions a NTR event in the second floor in the inn, but I think you need to have the nun get NTR'd by a specific guy before that event will happen. Strangely, the inn doors are always closed, but when you do the Tuesday event with the nun and you split up from her, the second door in the inn will be open, however the MC can't enter. This might be a bug or I still need to do something.
That's all I got. Its supposed to be a short game so I don't want to wait an entire week for a walkthrough. If anybody knows how to get anymore scenes, please tell me. I didn't expect to suffer so much from this game. You can argue that the NPCs give hints for what to do but its a bitch to decipher them with a translator and the time system is a bitch.

Someone bought it since they posted the CG, no idea why the is still not orrent, a shame sinc ethat was a game that interested me, and like someone mentioned before there is still a couple of games not uploaded liek the magical girl one.

Plus someone filled the character and plot of the game in VNDB, that has to count for something since most game barely get their characters there done xD
I have it since I bought it, but it's heavily protected.

Hmm.. Did anyone play 火箭 ゆるすまぢ! そしらぬ笑顔と汚れた下着 https://vndb.org/v27829 ?.. I noticed the CG came out everywhere but no one is talking about the game at all. Looks like just nukige but it's almost 50 bucks on DLsite and that's sort of outrageous for a 2-10 hour game. Maybe no one wanted to buy it to sharE? ,<_<
I bought and played through it but other than the art it's disappointing in my opinion.

It starts with the protagonist suspecting (read: having proof already and almost certain) his wife of cheating. What then follows is a series of imagined scenarios based on photos from a private detective he happened to run into. So it's not what actually happened but his imagination based on the photo. You'd think it'd become a netorase with the imagination scenes and him for some reason wanting 20 photos as "proof" over a month or two, but the protagonist is switching between vomiting from anxiety to being extremely pissed off from start until the first (and probably only) choice. The wife appears to feel no remorse and actually accuses the protagonist of cheating a few times and happily runs to her cheating partner whenever he calls.

The first choice is something along the lines of forgiving your wife or not. I chose not to (haven't quite finished yet so haven't tried the other choice yet), and it quickly switches to the wife's perspective out of nowhere and you find out just how much of a psychopath she is (and not the slutty mind-broken kind). She seems to be completely fine with cheating herself (inviting the cheating partner over to the marital bed and such and pretty much thinking of him as a boyfriend), but suspects the protagonist of cheating himself whenever she feels she's been caught.

During a cheating trip with the netori the protagonist tries to call her, and she declines the call because she is the cheating partner's woman that day (even though she picked up the phone every date with her husband). When he texts her she doesn't need to come home the only reason she can come up with is that her husband is cheating with some skank in THEIR martial bed (sound familiar?) and said skank must have used his phone to tell her not to come home so they won't be caught.

That's about as far as I've gone right now, but even though I usually hate a "comeuppance" storyline in NTR I'm not even sure I want to read the ending where the protagonist doesn't divorce this woman.

Edit: Finished it and it's actually ONLY "comeuppance" endings. The story ends up with the protagonist confronting the wife through text no matter what choice you make. Then there's some kind of sent photo system where you select 5 of the photos received before and 3 possible endings, all of them the wife working as a prostitute in a costume after being dumped by both husband and cheating partner. I got all 3 different endings after selecting 3 different sets of photographs so not sure whether I picked everything right or it just rotates between the 3 endings automatically (my logic was from okay to obvious cheating for the first selection of photos, all iffy but not definitive proof for the second selection, and all clear cheating sex for the last selection).

It's type A netorare with no corruption, but it just feels grim in a different type of way than usual NTR, can't seem to arouse me personally. The art is amazing though (with plenty of sexy outfits since the wife was a cosplayer), and there is an interesting cum countdown (when there's less than 10 boxes of text until ejaculation left it counts down to it).

Edit: oh, if people eventually end up playing this and use ITH: hook kasen.log instead of .exe for the text.

Last edited:

I bought and played through it but other than the art it's disappointing in my opinion.

It starts with the protagonist suspecting (read: having proof already and almost certain) his wife of cheating. What then follows is a series of imagined scenarios based on photos from a private detective he happened to run into. So it's not what actually happened but his imagination based on the photo. You'd think it'd become a netorase with the imagination scenes and him for some reason wanting 20 photos as "proof" over a month or two, but the protagonist is switching between vomiting from anxiety to being extremely pissed off from start until the first (and probably only) choice. The wife appears to feel no remorse and actually accuses the protagonist of cheating a few times and happily runs to her cheating partner whenever he calls.

The first choice is something along the lines of forgiving your wife or not. I chose not to (haven't quite finished yet so haven't tried the other choice yet), and it quickly switches to the wife's perspective out of nowhere and you find out just how much of a psychopath she is (and not the slutty mind-broken kind). She seems to be completely fine with cheating herself (inviting the cheating partner over to the marital bed and such and pretty much thinking of him as a boyfriend), but suspects the protagonist of cheating himself whenever she feels she's been caught.

During a cheating trip with the netori the protagonist tries to call her, and she declines the call because she is the cheating partner's woman that day (even though she picked up the phone every date with her husband). When he texts her she doesn't need to come home the only reason she can come up with is that her husband is cheating with some skank in THEIR martial bed (sound familiar?) and said skank must have used his phone to tell her not to come home so they won't be caught.

That's about as far as I've gone right now, but even though I usually hate a "comeuppance" storyline in NTR I'm not even sure I want to read the ending where the protagonist doesn't divorce this woman.

Edit: Finished it and it's actually ONLY "comeuppance" endings. The story ends up with the protagonist confronting the wife through text no matter what choice you make. Then there's some kind of sent photo system where you select 5 of the photos received before and 3 possible endings, all of them the wife working as a prostitute in a costume after being dumped by both husband and cheating partner. I got all 3 different endings after selecting 3 different sets of photographs so not sure whether I picked everything right or it just rotates between the 3 endings automatically (my logic was from okay to obvious cheating for the first selection of photos, all iffy but not definitive proof for the second selection, and all clear cheating sex for the last selection).

It's type A netorare with no corruption, but it just feels grim in a different type of way than usual NTR, can't seem to arouse me personally. The art is amazing though (with plenty of sexy outfits since the wife was a cosplayer), and there is an interesting cum countdown (when there's less than 10 boxes of text until ejaculation left it counts down to it).

Edit: oh, if people eventually end up playing this and use ITH: hook kasen.log instead of .exe for the text.

Thanks for the tip, can you send it on PM so it gets saved (and easier to find xD) also i don't mind that scenario, kind of like protagonist doomed from the start or injustice pilled on top of injustice kind of thing from time to time. (or doulbe standard)

If anybody knows how to get anymore scenes, please tell me.

I have the full collection- basically if you're at the point where you can tell the black guy to come to the church you need to do 3(or 4) scenes to be able to get the final scene which unlocks the recollection room(which is in a cave on the world map)

First one- while the black guy is attending church- no point in ever sending him home. Keep him there. But..
1. Tent at night
2. Church on Monday or thursday(I believe it's these days- one of the nuns will tell you more- Just enter and walk to middle of the church and then try to leave for the pop-up if whether you want to view the scene or not)
3. Confessional on friday night- peek in through the hole on the wall. -

After you get those 3 scenes you can go to town on wednesday and open that 2nd door- I don't know why it appears open on tuesday when you're with Marianne because the scene happens on wednesday and during the actual shopping with her she's doing a fat and skinny guy at the bar(which you can get by talking to either guy at the bar then going around tothe window)..

Each scene you collect changes some NPC to give you a hint to the next one- for the church scene it's a nun- for the confessional hole in wall scene it's the blue haired woman outside of it etc-. For the wednesday inn in town- it's just the person who is always at the table. I don't think you need to talk to them before you proc the scene but they'll still mention it like "On wednesdays I always hear weird moaning !11" ..

After that a cave will appear on the map where you can view a very small bonus scene with one of the red crystals- NTR video is what it's called. Overall not NTR at all really- I also gave it a quick play after reading the dlsite review mentioning NTR- but I think they just meant the fact that you're a shota and can't exactly compete with giant black foreigners..

Aw damn..
So no point in sharing it eh?... Well that's a shame.. I still would like to run through it if it's that short once. But guess protection gonna keep it from being simple.

https://e-hentai.org/g/1600550/5be4129ee0/

It's finally over,last chapter for [Horsetail] Kaa-san Janakya Dame Nanda finally released. I'm really satisfied with this ending although the husband looks sad as hell lol. What husband doesn't shocked if your wife had a sex with their own son . Looking forward more to this author.

What are the perfect NTR patterns, you guys prefer?

For me,
Vanilla (better with Harem) >

each girl got NTR(better got NTR with a different guy) >

Consensual sex with other guys >

Consensual gangbang or orgy(perfect if the NTR guys in the previous step meet with each other and take the girls to an orgy party)

----------------------------------
simple: (similar pattern)

https://exhentai.org/g/1336711/65aeb32c98/
https://vndb.org/v10807
https://vndb.org/v2865
https://vndb.org/v14835
https://vndb.org/v12220
https://vndb.org/v12847

Please tell me if you find more VN/Manga similar to these.

Tachibana-san has to be my favorite NTR story (in terms of manga).

all the girls are close to MC, they all love him. they just made a stupid choice while a little drunk. they fell to pleasure and they didn't want to actually hurt MC. i like that all girls come back to MC, but some still see other guys.

any stories that have all the girls NTR'd slowly and then have 1 big scene with all the girls at once, is always a win in my book. especially in VN, where it's the "worst end" you can get.

any manga where the MC misses out on the girl because he was stubber and didn't want to admit he liked the girl?

not exact example, but like the first story in this one
https://exhentai.org/g/322131/aefddd1187/ Didja do it? MC said he wasn't interested in his childhood friend, so his 2 male friends called dibs on her. they started to get into the motion of having sex and MC changes his mind. he thinks he was too late, but that didn't stop him from getting the girl anyways.

this is pretty much spot on
https://exhentai.org/g/406607/890d2fd773/ MC and Female MC go to a party, and orgy happens and neither want to admit they like each other. so they get asked by different partners for their first time. both watch as their first times are taken in front of them.

while i'm asking, any one remember a doujin where a girl goes to a teacher or custodian for sex advice. she is really and airhead and has sex with him for practice. that way she will know how to have sex with the boy she actually likes. later she is told by her friends that that counted and she is no longer a virgin.

pretty vanilla but it was pretty hot that she gave away her virginity to the wrong guy.

Last edited:
but he looks like a gentleman..

i need more like this
thumb_looking-to-get-cucked-%E5%B9%95%E6%AC%A0-ask-about-mi-old-bald-51034342.png

now we just need jinki!

is it really not that desired by the rippers?

edit: wow the kirara CG was lame. not only was it short, the oppai loli didn't have any sex scenes. she got naked once, half naked once, but not once was she penetrated.

Last edited:
Yes, Kirara's good point is just a cute main girl the story is too random and H even is just rape and amateur sex.

--------------------------------------------------

Jinki I saw a review from 4chan.
It is very good with Half vanilla Half NTR(2-4 NTR event for each girl) and a Full orgy party.
From the trial, the H event is very hot The girl performs a good reaction with her partner(s).

Also waiting for it.

I could be completely wrong, but based on the first "rough" image of new Marina game, I suspect this is gonna be a pure love type NTR game without much conflict similar to ギャル妻セックス. I do find it interesting though the rough image is of all three characters implying that Kenji will be present during her netorase play dates - WHICH actually would be a new thing and explains the name change. Before she WENT on ntr dates and gave reports to kenji, where this time they both go. That actually IS new to the series, but I have no idea where they plan for it to go.

It could literally just be a bunch of meetups for sex between characters, I hope there is more depth to the plot then that...personally I'm curious as to what device they used to get Marina to agree to more NTR after her clear dislike of the fetish. Which is why I'm worried they won't put a lot of thought into this and just be like oh she likes sex and they are safe couple so straight forward story of them basically being mmf couple now. Thats nice for them but...its a little too straight forward but I could totally see them doing that now..I just hope not but I fear I might be right. It will really come down to the "story blurb" which is expected in April.

Atelier games are so short though, so I guess we can't expect much lol.

The game MIGHT release in June. They don't have anything announced for it yet.

I'm also waiting for the mech game this month...it looks like it could be some good NTR but I also fear its just rape cg's sigh...

I'll nominate THIS ONE as candidate for game of the year, along with Rascou's new game and the continuation of Summer Salt. None of them has being released yet, but given the developers, the quality is guaranteed (and nope, I don't expect that kind of quality content/story from ANIM's new game).

I'll nominate THIS ONE as candidate for game of the year, along with Rascou's new game and the continuation of Summer Salt. None of them has being released yet, but given the developers, the quality is guaranteed (and nope, I don't expect that kind of quality content/story from ANIM's new game).

I still haven't seen 100% of jinsei's last game but for what i played its also worth it, i really like how the relationship goes from heaven to hell xD, that and even the MC POV only part gives us a ntr feeling similar to honto no kiimochi only he is more dense xD, still have to see the endings from the girl's POV (and there are 2 ntr endings there)

My problem with Rascou games is they are never released "finished" like he was still updating games he released years prior up to this year. I appreciate its like getting free DLC but it also feels like your playing games in early access...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?