Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

You read novels right? have you thought or translating some web novels?

PD: even reccomendation works for me, nothing beats the fact someone read it and understood it lol (but if you do please share the name of the protagonists, that helps a lot when using TA)

Sorry can't translate other peoples works right now as I've got my hands full working on my own game lol.

c1084989package.jpg

Ikani Shite Ore no Tsuma wa Haranda ka.....

It was supposed to be a good NTR VN but they ruined it by the stupid endings
It is a late branching VN and it has four endings but unfortunately they are disappointing in my opinion , All the endings are good for the husband , the same husband who was excited when he watched the video of his wife gangbanged ! and was waiting and thinking about who and how his wife gonna fucked next ! and after his wife got raped and gangbaged so many times and he didn't anything about this , in the endings the writer somehow rewards the husband ! , non of the endings is NTR , all of them are good for the husband !! , they didn't divorce , she didn't continue have sex with others , she did't got pregnant by others even after all that unprotected sex and gangbanging ! ........ simply nothing , there is even a harem ending where the other heroines loves the husband , and his wife doesn't have a problem be just a part of his harem ! , with these ends I don't think that I can call this NTR VN !

but according this website there is a fifth end in the DLC , and it is supposed to be " gangbang seeding at home " END. and I hope this is real so we can get NTR ending , and make this VN a real netorare VN .
so does anyone have the DLC , or know where i can find links to it ?

shop_sofmap02.jpg

Capturee[k'op.JPG

Last edited:
velka released Jinsei's new game... strange.. I think the game is supposed to be bigger?

Last edited:
School girl setting probably the least things I want from ANIM .

I kinda expected this will happen eventually from Team MM. The last time school setting happen in ANIM.teamMM is from 2013. I had wondered if they will release the school setting after consecutive amount of Wives/MILF titles in last decade..

This is just my thought , girlfriend NTR is not intense and interesting as wives/MILF NTR. I don't know, I just don't feel that much even though the NTR is presence in the story. The charming factor is not there.

Last edited:
from the title, seem like they'll release another swapping school girl game. Men. 2 swap wife game, 1 swap mother and now is school girl, maybe next game is swap sister? idk why they love swapping game in their product.

Last edited:
from the title, seem like they'll release another swapping school girl game. Men. 2 swap wife game, 1 swap mother and now is school girl, maybe next game is swap sister? idk why they love swapping game in their product.

How about swapping grandmother lol? That could be the greatest swapping game of all time.

Looks like i'm the only one, who has no problems with some girlfriend action xD
They also released https://vndb.org/v18047 in 2015 which also had the girlfriend/school setting. I have some good memories from it. Really liked the game so i am looking forward to this.

This is just my thought , girlfriend NTR is not intense and interesting as wives/MILF NTR. I don't know, I just don't feel that much even though the NTR is presence in the story. The charming factor is not there.
Are you joking? The ones of the best NTR out there are about a girlfriend being stolen, for example, Hontou no Kimochi. It doesn't matter if a girl is a wife or gf, what is important is the backstory of MC and the girl, their relationships. In most wife ntr games authors just ignore the character's backstory and romance between heroine and MC - they are wife and husband, so it should be enough. I hated the second kabe no mukou for this exact reason - wife just exists, there is no meaningful interaction between MC and her. In comparison, with gf heroine, it is much less common to ignore interactions. In this sense, it doesn't even matter if they don't date each other and just childhood friends as long as they really feel close. Not because of the ring on the finger. It is a traditional "show, don't tell". I want to see how close they are, not just the fact that they are married. Moreover, another thing is - marriage by itself means nothing in real life, often people marry someone just for convenience, it is especially so for Japanese people. Also, we often don't know heroine's past - if MC wasn't the only man for her, then it kind of kills the romance. The fact that a girl is a virgin schoolgirl just adds to her innocence and her corruption becomes more meaningful as a result. Innocent 25+ years old woman is much less believable. The last thing is - most men just prefer younger girls overall.

Also, we often don't know heroine's past - if MC wasn't the only man for her, then it kind of kills the romance. The fact that a girl is a virgin schoolgirl just adds to her innocence and her corruption becomes more meaningful as a result. Innocent 25+ years old woman is much less believable. The last thing is - most men just prefer younger girls overall.

Like I said, this is just my just preference. If you like girlfriend NTR, then good for you then.

Edit:

Are you suggesting that relationship bonding between girlfriend/boyfriend is stronger than wife/husband in NTR ?

Also you're implying wife heroines in NTR must include her past to justify her feelings to her husband? . I don't quite sure about that. Depiction of the couples in everyday lives is good enough for me.

Last edited:
Like I said, this is just my just preference. If you like girlfriend NTR, then good for you then.

Edit:

Are you suggesting that relationship bonding between girlfriend/boyfriend is stronger than wife/husband in NTR ?

Also you're implying wife heroines in NTR must include her past to justify her feelings to her husband? . I don't quite sure about that. Depiction of the couples in everyday lives is good enough for me.

Usually yes - bonding between bf/gf is stronger than between wife/husband. Especially so if they aren't starting as bf and gf, but develop their relationships slowly. In most cases wife/husband relationships are just an excuse for lazy writing. "They are married, it means they love each other, deal with it". There is no relationship development and no meaningful interactions. Depiction of the couples' everyday life is almost always the same - wife cook the breakfast and then MC go to work, lol. This is why in the last few years most Anim games were a disappointment to me. I just can't feel an attachment to the heroine, her being a wife isn't enough. Heck, in their latest Homestay game there is no sex before heroine already started to cheat. There literally zero events that show that MC and his wife care about each other. So I'm really glad that, at last, they decided to try something new. Because they obviously became lazy with wife games. In comparison, their latest gf game did have a very nice relationship development, one of the best. https://vndb.org/v18047

Milf or gf I'm fine either way as long as their backstory are good and everyone has their own taste anyway.
If ANIM next plot is about schoolgirls mean they must focus about virgin heroines... hope it has more ntr than shota swarpping game :D

Now Jinsei game are out but im kinda busy :( goddamn virus spreading... take care of yourself guys

Depiction of the couples' everyday life is almost always the same - wife cook the breakfast and then MC go to work, lol.

Isn't that how normal married life works ? Are telling me otherwise? Like MC should sometimes cook for his wife and skip work ?

Furthermore, implications of getting cheated by wife is far more devastating than gf. If the MC loses gf, he can always find another partner in his life and start new relationship. In other hand in Wife NTR, your not only losing your wife but also lose all the money and time you spend with her throughout years of together. You also need to pay child support and probably separate with your own children if you're divorced.

Like @unknowntosociety said and my opinion, MILF/Wives is far hotter than school girls.

Last edited:
Damn, a school student VN, I can see a good number of people here won't like it.
On top of it I had a feeling Anim is aiming for a "swinging" (not actually is). Sigh.

The title "wife" or "girlfriend" doesnt make a character automatically hotter. Its the design and the personality that matters. Also there are wifes out there who look like they came straight from school or are already designed so oversexualized that it looks like they only exist to get f*cked up.

I think both have their strenghts and obviously some prefer one over the other. Glad i enjoy both types. But there are things i also dont like but others do alot (shotas for an example).

I was happy with the JK anim game, until I've seen it was about swapping...
Not a fan.
Too bad, the girls look hot, and it would have been fun to have a traditional mystery ntr story instead.

I will see how it turns out, for me swapping has a 50/50 chance of going either way, mostly so long as it turns into ntr i am ok but even them is not my favorite, on the other hand i finally have Jinsei's game muahahahahaha *my preciousssssss*, ahem i got to around half of the trial and was liking it a lot (although mostly because i just knew the more sweet it was now the sweeter it was going to be the ntr muahahaha), i will skip it to see mor eor less how it goes, only question is it only 1 ending? (PD even if its liek Honto no Kimochi that still counts as 1 ending, just with half of it hidden xD)

EDIT:Already saw and it looks great, girl gets browny points for trying to resist xD, i will probably get the happy endings to see a sort "what if/could have been" feeling, but i think he managed to get my favorite 2 ntr endins, oblivious ntr (or false happy ending) and brutal ntr where the girl turns evil xD.

Last edited:
Like everyone else so far, a bit disappointed at ANIM newest release due to the theme. I always prefer milf. I was hyped for the second homestay one, although the MC being a milf, I did not like her design at all. However these two look pretty fire for now and I of course hope it blows away all our doubts...obviously.

BUT, they've revisited very similar themes within short time frames; seems like swapping is a theme revisited every other release. They even made a sequel for the homestay one in a very short time-frame.

If its revisiting they like to do, wish they would've went back to the Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi route where a solo milf is stolen by a single individual. I mean its been like 5 years since that scenario, and that is by far one of, if not thee best one.

You guys are forgetting one important detail about the Anim game, the gf is said to be a pervert and it is implied that they will be discovering some of their kinks together or at least she will be the spark to wake the bf's NTR trigger, which could be interesting.

Swapping is mostly just another lazy plot device for NTR in my opinion. The amount of trust a couple usually needs to have in order to risk mixing other people in their relationship is never properly built in most games, as isnt the reasoning as to why they'd choose to do it. And to use a very bad metaphor, would you feel bad for a person that gets injured bc he decided to play russian roulette? The one interesting point in using swapping is it usually delivers H scenes much earlier than the mystery focused NTRs, which can make long games feel less of a time investment.

I'll second the sentiment expressed in the last pages saying aside from age preferences it doesnt really matter if its a childhood friend, gf, wife or even mother, as long as there is a tangible connection represented, and then broken.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/