Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hey guys I'm making a gallery on sadpanda entitled: After Sex K.O. - Netorare Edition. It's pretty much a collection of after sex NTR images of unconscious/semi-conscious women in a catatonic orgasmic mess after they have being fucked speechless. Every image is named after it's source so you can find it easily if you search in sadpanda itself. I'll be adding more as I find/remember them. If you want to contribute, please lend me a hand with your knowledge, so this gallery can keep growing:

After Sex K.O. - Netorare Edition

On other news, Rascou just published a PDF with voice. Support him if you can.

Hey, if anyone here actively follows the dlsite netorare tag, and has Discord, please DM me. I'd like to buy some games on there for you (to share with everyone). Let me know.

I can be found easily on NetorareNation on discord, or f95zone

I do, from time to time. You can P.M. me. What exactly do you need?

Last edited:
5 days until Jinsei's new ame....PLEASE NTR GOD DON'T LET IT BE A DISSAPOINMENT!!!!!

Personally, I expect much more from the new eroges of Venus and Rascou.
Venus has just announced that the next episode of Summer Salt will contain animations for the first time and a small teaser can be found on Ci-En (for subscribers). He will not make a Doujinshi but an eroge (I probably misunderstood the last time) but it will be a visual novel in the form of comics (with boxes) like Summer Salt.

But like Rascou, this episode of Summer Salt is likely to be huge. For now, there are 52 unique scenes! This next episode will no doubt be very good! :D
Jinsei, Rascou and Venus, they are all very good, so the more the merrier :)

A bit late but here you go https://mega.nz/#!aZYVnAhb!Qv5DeNSUkyp-gXbUZA_QqjMP6oxAMgog6wMtE4_ZWVI game has bug so you will not get every scene i guess.
Took me 5hours to download :D

More than just a bug- the game is simply not finished. And not even close to being finished. And may never be finished- I believe it was just a side project the dev wasn't putting too much effort into. Even their full releases are quite buggy- so something that is still early isn't going to be easily playable.

More than just a bug- the game is simply not finished. And not even close to being finished. And may never be finished- I believe it was just a side project the dev wasn't putting too much effort into. Even their full releases are quite buggy- so something that is still early isn't going to be easily playable.

Its a shame because this game has potential:/

just saw the mangagamers survey. maybe now we might see oyako rankan translated. a guy can dream...

Ok my modem says ther eis internet, and my PC corroborates it aparently, its been a few hours like that.....eithe ri am alucinating all this or is signal from GOD*ntr* that i need to downlaod the next Jinsei game asap xD

Possibly 40 minutes until Jinsei Tsuukoudome release- since midnight japan time on the 13th?..

Well- I don't think it's releasing day 1 on DMM.. I can really only use paypal- But I really want to play it at the earliest convenience..

So if anyone has a paypal account and can get things off DLsite- please DM me- i'll send the money to your paypal that you can use to buy the game?.. Maybe something can be worked out like that- Help me out ;_;

Edit: Oops- Got times mixed up.. a lot.

Well- it'll be soon enough either way. They are 14 hours ahead of me so >_o.

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm making a gallery on sadpanda entitled: After Sex K.O. - Netorare Edition. It's pretty much a collection of after sex NTR images of unconscious/semi-conscious women in a catatonic orgasmic mess after they have being fucked speechless. Every image is named after it's source so you can find it easily if you search in sadpanda itself. I'll be adding more as I find/remember them. If you want to contribute, please lend me a hand with your knowledge, so this gallery can keep growing:

It seems like my gallery got expunged. So you will need to enable the "Show Expunged Galleries" in the "Advanced Search Options" to find it. Also it seems I messed up the the link in my previous post lol. Here is the real link. I also updated the gallery with 28 new images (I'll fix it in the original post too):

Possibly 40 minutes until Jinsei Tsuukoudome release- since midnight japan time on the 13th?..

Well- I don't think it's releasing day 1 on DMM.. I can really only use paypal- But I really want to play it at the earliest convenience..

So if anyone has a paypal account and can get things off DLsite- please DM me- i'll send the money to your paypal that you can use to buy the game?.. Maybe something can be worked out like that- Help me out ;_;

Edit: Oops- Got times mixed up.. a lot.

Well- it'll be soon enough either way. They are 14 hours ahead of me so >_o.

I ive it 24h from now or less xD, i certainly hope to see it on nyaa fast since i can't buy it straight away, and even then i may wait until its on sale or soemthing to save a few $, lots of games this year that give me hope for ntr!!! muahahahaha

I ive it 24h from now or less xD, i certainly hope to see it on nyaa fast since i can't buy it straight away, and even then i may wait until its on sale or soemthing to save a few $, lots of games this year that give me hope for ntr!!! muahahahaha

If I am lucky it will release on DMM same as dlsite. It does have a DMM page here https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/d...ef=DetailOtherWorks&i3_ref=recommend&i3_ord=1. So it's possible. If so I'll be able to buy it immediately using DMM points bought via PayPal.

Is the netori guy in the new Jinsei game the same from Honto no Kimochi? To be honest I haven't played a single game from Jinsei. I prefer when the netori guy is an old-man/fat-man or a shota. What I really can't stand though, is when the netori guy is a unidimensional sex robot without propose, personality or motivation. On top of that, the worst kind of netori guy for me is the frivolous young man type. The developers use it because it's easy for them to put it in there without the need to justify his motivations or even give him an interesting personality, he is just your generic playboy. I always feel like he is there just because someone has to be there to fuck the heroine.

I find that the best developers put some effort in creating the netori guys (Rascou, Venus, even TeamMM). They give him personality and motivations on different degrees and sometimes even character development through the story. I think that's one of the points that makes a difference with the rest. Most developers don't really put an effort in to creating an interesting netori guy.

Having said all that, there are some exceptions. For instance Ver9 is one of my favorite artists. His netori guys are really just your standard young playboy, but despite that, I really love Ver9's works. He really knows how to make some really hot NTR stories and sex scenes. So we arrive to the reason I'm writing this:

I've heard really good things about Honto no Kimochi. I haven't played yet, for the reasons I've stated in the lines above, however since we are in a drought I think it's a good chance to try new things. So, could someone make a little honest review of Jinsei's Honto no Kimochi for me please? I would like to know if the MC gets to sleep with the heroine at some point (cock comparison is important for me). Also I would like to know what kind of guy is the netori guy. Finally I would like for you to honestly tell me if it's more about corruption or NTR (how strong is really the NTR feeling?).

Thank you in advance.

Edit: To be totally clear: I'm not saying Jinsei is bad (I haven't even played any of his games, so it would be unfair for me to say that). I'm only saying that I think (maybe I'm wrong) his games may be not my taste. That's why I'm asking about Honto no Kimochi (that seems to be his best game).

Jinseis game will release at midnight on both Dlsite and DMM/Fanza. So in less than 4 hours.
I will buy the game and maybe if i have time i write something about it.

Is the netori guy in the new Jinsei game the same from Honto no Kimochi?

So, could someone make a little honest review of Jinsei's Honto no Kimochi for me please? I would like to know if the MC gets to sleep with the heroine at some point (cock comparison is important for me). Also I would like to know what kind of guy is the netori guy. Finally I would like for you to honestly tell me if it's more about corruption or NTR (how strong is really the NTR feeling?).
I havent played it in years but i try to answer some of your questions:

First, these are 2 different netori guys (but they look alike and most likely have the same personality)
Yes, the MC and the heroine sleep at one point, but thats very late in the game. I cant exactly remember if the heroine makes some comparison, but i would say yes.
The netori guy is clearly nothing special. You can already guess his character just by looking up his portrait. Surley not the strongest part of the game.
The NTR feeling is very strong. What makes this game special is that you are not in a relationship with the heroine. You're not even know her in the beginning. You meet her by chance, fell in love and begin to go out with her. This game spends several hours in this part so that you really care for the characters and this relationship. It is also pov only in the first playtrough, so there is alot of mystery going on later. I loved that shit. Man i really need to replay that game.

If some of this stuff interests you than give it a go.

Reactions: straight.shota
I would like to know if the MC gets to sleep with the heroine at some point (cock comparison is important for me). Also I would like to know what kind of guy is the netori guy. Finally I would like for you to honestly tell me if it's more about corruption or NTR (how strong is really the NTR feeling?).

Honto no Kimochi is a little bit different in that the NTR there is very much type B- borderline C. (And almost all the other games of his are Type:A) In his newest game coming out in just a couple hours- the protagonist takes the heroines virginity. In Honto no Kimochi- the netori guy does- through trickery and also alcohol. To even get her to hang out with him once he lies to her about the MC and sets him up to make it look like he is being unfaithful.

Naturally- she finds out the truth later and feels awful that she allowed herself to get passed out drunk- and of course she then sleeps with the Protag- but Netori guys dick is FUCKING HUGE... and PRotags isn't- so she doesn't feel anything. Naturally the spiral starts from there- but the games are extremely story focused and you're allowed to play from just the protags perspective- just heroines- or both. And there's a lot of build-up in their relationships. It's definitely a great game worth playing even if you don't like the Netori guy.

Iroyoridori is also good and again completely different feel.

The Trial of his new game goes all the way up to introducing the netori guy- It isn't the same person as Honto no Kimochi but they're both the same type of character- The protag and heroine are very much in a loving relationship before Netori guy even shows up- they've already had sex and have been dating for a while. I don't know if it's going to be another blackmail/scheming type B situation- but I don't feel like this heroine is the kind that would ever backstab the protag like that. So perhaps... Most of Jinseis games are just cheating or Protag/heroine never confess and are not romantically involved before Netori guy sweeps them off their feet.- but it only takes one time for them to be unable to forget his magic dick either way.

I'll say that no matter what you think you'll like or not- give Honto no Kimochi a try.(It's my favorite from them currently) Play from only male perspective at first- and go to at least the first scene to see how strong the relationship build up is- It's a sizable game. 5000 voiced words and lots of narration. His new game is even bigger.

I just hope game is uploaded fast, and shota if you like mistery then you should play Honto no Kimochi, the real ending (wich you get by girl POV) is GOLD for me, can't say much unless you want even more spiplers, also i actually liked how he got the girl since its all HER fault, both in being gullible and getting drunk with an obvious player, unless i misremember he didn't add anything to her drink, she just drowned her sorrows and she actually had enough reason to know what she was doing and still did it because "fuck it", something pretty realistic if you ask me

I just hope game is uploaded fast, and shota if you like mistery then you should play Honto no Kimochi, the real ending (wich you get by girl POV) is GOLD for me, can't say much unless you want even more spiplers, also i actually liked how he got the girl since its all HER fault, both in being gullible and getting drunk with an obvious player, unless i misremember he didn't add anything to her drink, she just drowned her sorrows and she actually had enough reason to know what she was doing and still did it because "fuck it", something pretty realistic if you ask me

Yeah- I probably need to replay Honto no Kimochi- I really only remember the male protag perspective and it's set up like she was schemed into sex- I believe she woke up from her hangover in a bed naked with him over her so... But yeah- newest game is his biggest yet and the heroine/protag connection is probably the strongest of his games. This is a heroine who cried the protags name over and over when she was really sick with fever- and who brushes off all the other guys hitting on her saying protag is her boyfriend before they actually made it official. Heroine who always waits for MC outside and always wants to go out with him. So I wonder how she starts to fall... If one thing remains the same in Jinsei's games it's always the corruption aspect. It's not shown as well as full corruption-focused games but the heroine always seems to get a tattoo- changes her underwear colors- or hair color etc.. And in the new game it seems like you may be able to choose male or female perspective per chapter- rather than full playthrough choice only at the start of the game.

Hopefully get to play it today.

Yeah- I probably need to replay Honto no Kimochi- I really only remember the male protag perspective and it's set up like she was schemed into sex- I believe she woke up from her hangover in a bed naked with him over her so... But yeah- newest game is his biggest yet and the heroine/protag connection is probably the strongest of his games. This is a heroine who cried the protags name over and over when she was really sick with fever- and who brushes off all the other guys hitting on her saying protag is her boyfriend before they actually made it official. Heroine who always waits for MC outside and always wants to go out with him. So I wonder how she starts to fall... If one thing remains the same in Jinsei's games it's always the corruption aspect. It's not shown as well as full corruption-focused games but the heroine always seems to get a tattoo- changes her underwear colors- or hair color etc.. And in the new game it seems like you may be able to choose male or female perspective per chapter- rather than full playthrough choice only at the start of the game.

Hopefully get to play it today.

Quick question since i haven't finished the trial but is the girl older than him (as in full on senpai) or does he call her senpai because of a club thing? And yes, it has potential to show how she is falling little by little muahahahaha

Quick question since i haven't finished the trial but is the girl older than him (as in full on senpai) or does he call her senpai because of a club thing? And yes, it has potential to show how she is falling little by little muahahahaha

She is a year older- and a grade above him- so yes. Older senpai.

IMHO, Rascou and Venus are the best NTR developers right now. They understand what we fans enjoy and focus on give us a quality products instead of trying to cash some easy money(Atelier Sakura could learn a couple of things from them).

Man, sucks that the new Rascou will not be shota, i'm a really big fan of their 3 previous games. And about the manga, yes the fact that the husband tried to punch her was a let down, but that kitchen scene was really good.

Well look like Jinseis game did get a day 1 dMM release!.. Nice.. I'll be able to play it today. Unfortunately- It's 1800MBs and that's far beyond what I would be able to upload so i'm not able to share it.. I don't think it'll take long for it to show up though- still.. happy to support a good dev.

Your gallery is great, but it would've been even better if you added the sex scenes right before the K.O for context.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!