Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

trial link it on his ci-en. Can get it here https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/7/article/206323

Like always he takes his time to intruduce the relationship between the characters, this time MC even does it with the girl first!! I like that since then the irl will always compare him to the netori guy muahahahaha, also all that time shwoing the relationship make sthe ntr more delicious yummy xD

Like always he takes his time to intruduce the relationship between the characters, this time MC even does it with the girl first!! I like that since then the irl will always compare him to the netori guy muahahahaha, also all that time shwoing the relationship make sthe ntr more delicious yummy xD
I preach here for years now, that this game will be glorious. All the right ingredients are put together. This will be a feast!

Last edited:
とある母親の過ち~縁その後篇~
Rascoun has added content on January 28, 2019 along with bug fixes a few days later after that.
Can anyone tell me what has been added before I redownload the game on DLSITE?

EDIT: Nevermind, I got confused with the Date.

Last edited:
Hey guys, can you recommend me something like Aiue Ouka's Hypnotic Sexual Counseling series? To be honest I'm not really into mind control and I usually don't like it when it's used for NTR, but there are some exception, and this is one that I actually enjoyed a lot. Also I like harem themes and there is nothing else to fap at the time (until all the promising releases from this year begin to... actually get released).

The things I liked about this series is how the whole hypnosis thing is used only to morph reality a little bit, instead of abusing the power all the time. I also liked how the netori guy is more focus on pleasuring the girls and enjoying himself, instead of just trying to break them and humiliate them all the time with a poker face (actually, I sometimes wonder if the guys that write that kind of stuff had actually have sex, I mean sex feels good, it wouldn't hurt to show the netori guy enjoying it too). Finally I liked the contrast between the fat guy and the beautiful girls, this is just my thing, but I always like when the guy is fat or old or ugly, etc... Oh! and the art is pretty good! (my favorite chapter was the oyakodon scene).

If someone can recommend me something similar (specially a VN or a game) I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks in advance.

I preach her for years now, that this game will be glorious. All the right ingredients are put together. This will be a feast!

Yes, i will see if i can play it for real (the trial) so when the game comes out i can jump to the good stuff muahahahaha

Had a lot to look forward early this year but it's all being pushed back.. Jinseis game went from Late 2019- to february- and now he is speculating March.. The translator of Kuripicks last game said they would likely be finished at the end of last year- then postponed the release for 2 weeks and then gave the translation to the Dev and that was over a month ago and no news since then other than the translator saying they would release it themselves if the Dev takes an unreasonably long time to release. There's no reason for that delay and the translation has been done and editted for over a month..

Looks like a lot of final postponements are ending in April though- I think that will be the biggest month of this year for NTR games- with AVANTGARDEs game possibly coming out then- TECHNOBRAKEs likely coming out then and Shinachiku castellas likely coming out then as well. Thought i'd have some timekillers to play while waiting for it though and dates just keep being moved!... Well- I hope jinsei tsuukoudome delivers on a toptier game again. Judging by what little CGs seen- doesn't look like Netoris guys dick is as big as it was in Honto no Kimochi- and judging by what others have said- protag takes heroines virginity?. Seems like the reverse of Honto no Kimochi in that aspect- but if done well can be even better. Here's hoping there's no more delays and we get some games soon!..

If someone can recommend me something similar (specially a VN or a game) I would appreciate it a lot.

I wish I could recommend you anything resembling those, but sadly, I'm on the same boat as you.

I just wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head regarding what makes Aiue oka's works so good. Seeing how netori dudes in a vast majority of NTR works are just sex robots with unlimited battery really peevs me off. In contrast, Saimin Seishido is centered so much around the pleasure of both participants. And equally likeable are how the hypnosis trope isn't overdone, the contrast between hot girls & the fatty, and the NTRer being polite but cunning instead of rude brute.

I could link a couple of works that are NTR but romance-y, but none based on hypnosis. So the search continues...

Had a lot to look forward early this year but it's all being pushed back.. Jinseis game went from Late 2019- to february- and now he is speculating March.. The translator of Kuripicks last game said they would likely be finished at the end of last year- then postponed the release for 2 weeks and then gave the translation to the Dev and that was over a month ago and no news since then other than the translator saying they would release it themselves if the Dev takes an unreasonably long time to release. There's no reason for that delay and the translation has been done and editted for over a month..

Looks like a lot of final postponements are ending in April though- I think that will be the biggest month of this year for NTR games- with AVANTGARDEs game possibly coming out then- TECHNOBRAKEs likely coming out then and Shinachiku castellas likely coming out then as well. Thought i'd have some timekillers to play while waiting for it though and dates just keep being moved!... Well- I hope jinsei tsuukoudome delivers on a toptier game again. Judging by what little CGs seen- doesn't look like Netoris guys dick is as big as it was in Honto no Kimochi- and judging by what others have said- protag takes heroines virginity?. Seems like the reverse of Honto no Kimochi in that aspect- but if done well can be even better. Here's hoping there's no more delays and we get some games soon!..

I actually belive Jinsei will release the game soon, mostly because they updated the trial and it seens pretty solid.

Had a lot to look forward early this year but it's all being pushed back... Here's hoping there's no more delays and we get some games soon!

April certainly seems the month to look out for with some big releases expected, but before that the last week of March also looks to be a busy one for NTR. I've currently got an eye on no less than five (possibly) relevant games all releasing on the exact same day!

https://vndb.org/v27781 and https://vndb.org/v27829 are looking like your standard, enjoyable, fare for NTR eroge. I quite like the character designs in the former, and the fact that the latter lets you rename the major characters is an interesting gimmick.
https://vndb.org/v27170 and https://vndb.org/v26949 meanwhile are those sort of games where the NTR usually comes about through bad endings or losing battles. The latter is particulary interesting as from what I've read the Jinki series has been chiefly vanilla in the past; the fact that the devs tweeted a new CG where all the heroines are being gangbanged by other men (on Valentine's Day of all times!) might seem to suggest an attempt to cater towards NTR and bad-end fans. It remains to be seen how relevant either game will actually be to the fetish, but personally I somewhat enjoy these sorts of games where the NTR is optional with the vanilla, as it can really make it hit that much harder.
And lastly, while I usually avoid Netori completely, https://vndb.org/v27387 appears quite unique in that you'll be playing a male teacher attempting to get between, and ruin, a pair of lesbian relationships. Something to bring out the inner sadist in all of us.

Nothing anywhere near as amazing as the sort of heavy-hitters looking to release in April it's fair to say (My body likely won't survive Jinsei and Shinachiku in quick succession) but a number interesting titles that might be of interest nevertheless. It's certainly a front-loaded year either way.

Just played Raiouger/ [GapTax] 爆災雷鋼ライオウガーv2.01 yesterday. Since the machine translations butching the dialogue so hard, i just delete pervious patch game, and play patch 2.01 version in Japanese. I'm more understand with Japanese text hahahaha.

So This game is RPG NTR with mecha robo theme. I kinda dissapointed at first when i heard main couples relationship is just dating, because i prefer it married couples, but the lewd dialogue make me love it. This game start slow at first, and start getting better when heroine fallen. We get many netori guys, but only 4 men for main story. Lewd scenes different for every main men. I love blonde guy and AV director story for this game. I love AV scene for this game, but i think it will be better if they didn't randomize the AV progressing scene, like after fitness scene they continue with fitness AV scenes, not continue with different AV scenes. Also, they should add heroine AV watching scene from protagonist POV.

The updates add some new scenes, and glad they add protagonist watching his GF AV scene. This updates also add more costumes for heroines. Orgy party in front of sleeping protagonist added in the new patch, and i love this scene. I hope they give another update, and hopefully more AV scenes. Hopefully Gaptax will make NTR AV MILF RPG in the future.

Just played Raiouger/ [GapTax] 爆災雷鋼ライオウガーv2.01 yesterday. Since the machine translations butching the dialogue so hard, i just delete pervious patch game, and play patch 2.01 version in Japanese. I'm more understand with Japanese text hahahaha.

Yeah, it's a great little game but the update was pretty small. What I enjoyed most was how the protagonist as well as every NPC had sexual stats with Asuka; and starting the game only to find a NPC who had already jerked off thinking about her countless times was pretty hot. But the absolutely best part were those incredible implied NTR scenes using the menu screen, especially how they start out as a useful feature in guiding you through the levels, only for Asuka to become distracted to the point where she won't even bother helping you anymore; checking in only to get a blank image and her moaning was super hot, I would've loved for it to be the main focus of the game.
I think GapTax is working on some futa game right now, hopefully they'll go back to NTR in future.

Anyone managed to play Survive 3? I liked the first two entries in the series but the third one seems to have a bug right at the start that freezes the game mid-dialog. I figured if there was a place where people might know about it it would be in this thread.

While at it, does anyone knows where to find Team Niimii's CONFUSIONWORLD? It's a fairly old game and all torrents I can find have no seeders.

This game from Studio Pork have a quite strong adultery feeling from it.

e652d542308c2a14a3e38caf90527753295dba43b6bf29fbc49d9f4cc38c5558.png

So This game is RPG NTR with mecha robo theme. I kinda dissapointed at first when i heard main couples relationship is just dating, because i prefer it married couples, but the lewd dialogue make me love it. This game start slow at first, and start getting better when heroine fallen. We get many netori guys, but only 4 men for main story. Lewd scenes different for every main men. I love blonde guy and AV director story for this game. I love AV scene for this game, but i think it will be better if they didn't randomize the AV progressing scene, like after fitness scene they continue with fitness AV scenes, not continue with different AV scenes. Also, they should add heroine AV watching scene from protagonist POV.

The updates add some new scenes, and glad they add protagonist watching his GF AV scene. This updates also add more costumes for heroines. Orgy party in front of sleeping protagonist added in the new patch, and i love this scene. I hope they give another update, and hopefully more AV scenes. Hopefully Gaptax will make NTR AV MILF RPG in the future.
I loved Raiouger because it surprisingly exploited mystery!
Only problem I had at the time is that if you play a mystery route without seeing the girl scenes, the stats don't change for her, which is sad, since it's such a great idea.

https://exhentai.org/g/1574011/88b5bf75e2/ good stuff, sadly is part 2...can anyone downlaod it just in case its erased? i am paranoid since part 1 isn't translated aparently....
"If your wondering why I didn't translate the 1st chapter first, the answer is simple. I'm an idiot and didn't know this was the 2nd chapter until I was about half way done and by that point it was to late. Rest assured that I'm currently working on the 1st chapter."

Randomly learned that Push Publication/MiKandi Japan are attempting to release uncensored LINDA Project NTR stuff again in English

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pushpublication/linda-project-official-english-localization/

Already 1/2 way to the goal with 25 days left which so far looks encouraging.

They previously tried last year but got screwed over by apparently violating Kickstarter's rules or something so the campaign was suspended and then moved to indiegogo with less success.

Hopefully things will go more smoothly and it will get funded this time. I'm honestly surprised they decided to give it another chance (more prepared, lessons learned) or LINDA is too big of a name to turn down.

Randomly learned that Push Publication/MiKandi Japan are attempting to release uncensored LINDA Project NTR stuff again in English

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pushpublication/linda-project-official-english-localization/

Already 1/2 way to the goal with 25 days left which so far looks encouraging.

They previously tried last year but got screwed over by apparently violating Kickstarter's rules or something so the campaign was suspended and then moved to indiegogo with less success.

Hopefully things will go more smoothly and it will get funded this time. I'm honestly surprised they decided to give it another chance (more prepared, lessons learned) or LINDA is too big of a name to turn down.

I am a little anry at push with how they treated their ntr novel, i bought volume 2 just to support them but then they make a dick move and starter releasing volume 3 per chapter and only pateon i think?, for that matter what the hell happened to When Days Rewind?

I am a little anry at push with how they treated their ntr novel, i bought volume 2 just to support them but then they make a dick move and starter releasing volume 3 per chapter and only pateon i think?, for that matter what the hell happened to When Days Rewind?

Same. I bought the original volume when they first started out despite the, honestly, pretty poor quality to support the idea of more original English-language NTR works. Essentially Push Publication or whatever they're called now ended up the same as most enterprises like this, they got greedy. They've launched dozens of kickstarters, most of which they don't complete for one reason or another, pulled their patreon entirely because it wasn't earning enough money, while constantly shilling their merchandise and half-finished projects.
When Days Rewind was their original project that they started four years ago, and is still not only unfinished but likely never will be because they ended up gutting their patreon (which they had paywalled it behind) entirely anyway. I wouldn't recommend anyone contribute to any of their projects, and just wait and see if/when they actually have a product you can buy.

I wish I could recommend you anything resembling those, but sadly, I'm on the same boat as you.

I just wanted to say that you hit the nail on the head regarding what makes Aiue oka's works so good. Seeing how netori dudes in a vast majority of NTR works are just sex robots with unlimited battery really peevs me off. In contrast, Saimin Seishido is centered so much around the pleasure of both participants. And equally likeable are how the hypnosis trope isn't overdone, the contrast between hot girls & the fatty, and the NTRer being polite but cunning instead of rude brute.

I could link a couple of works that are NTR but romance-y, but none based on hypnosis. So the search continues...

Oh! please do. Like I said I'm not really into hypnosis, what I liked was all the other things I described. I'm kind of interested in that romance-y NTR, I love Rascou's games after all and he kind of does that.

Can anyone tell me what the new studio pork game is about?
I usually like their artstyle alot but every ntr-story were way to vanilla for me. Most of the girls just accepted the immoral relationship after the first sex-event and that was it. No real characterdevelopment, just sexscene after sexscene. So most of their games kinda bored me. The Girl in the new one looks more like the resistent type and someone wrote here that she is more arrogant and headstrong. So, is this story more about corruption?

EDIT:
Im looking for stuff about hidden sex under the same roof. It can be every medium. I mostly prefer nephew and aunt or son and stepmother. Im at my wits end because i think i have got mostly everything out there but maybe there are still some stories which went under my radar. So, i would be glad for any recommendation! =)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

68 game bài Pet ( nexonasia.com ) là cổng game bài trực tuyến đổi thuỏng HOT nhất tại thị trường Châu Á. Truy cập ngay nexonasia.com để tải app 68 game bài và chơi bản web chính thức, nhận khuyến mãi khủng.
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?