Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Yep,I'm using local emulator. I ticked on the Fake registry and Fake system UI language. Added with this code : /HS-C@24C5:toaru.exe , the game should be run perfectly.

Reactions: Thereaper21
I just finished the Studio Pork's demo.

Art is amazing, and as expected by the title, it has an amazing prideful and arrogant heroine.

But...it's too short, everything happens too fast. Only took me a few minutes to finish it and in only that time there's already 3 sex scenes, and the game is supposed to have 30.

I think it's gonna be the typical game that is just one scene after another, with barely any dialogues between them...hope I'm wrong.

Anyway, still enjoyable thanks to the art and the heroine.

Guys, another ntr game is coming. http://www.hendingerg.com/products/kasen/index.html.
This also will release on 3/27.

So that means, we will get 3 ntr games on the same day. This one, the Waffle game and Ex-Tia 3 from Lusterise, which also has always a good junk of ntr.
So remember that date for the future and maybe plan some free time xD.
The heroine looks amazing and the art looks good in general but what’s the plot?

I just replayed both Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi ~Yukari Hen~ the update version and the sequel kinda realized that Yukari possibly the toughest heroine to be tamed in all NTR game. The fact that it took until the sequel for Yukari finally submitted to Touta after relentless attempted by him .

She is my favorite heroine of all time in NTR. She is not only super sexy and hot, but she is also super cute (I really like her tsundere moments). The corruption (or maybe it would be better to call it the "change of heart) in this game is probably the best in all the NTR games I've played. I'm eagerly waiting for the next update. I hope Rascou finish his new game soon, so he can start making the big (last?!) update for the Toaru Hahaoya series.

Won't you have a guide or walkthrough of this game?

I posted a couple of guides for both games in this thread. You will have to look for it, though, since I'm kind of lazy at the moment.

I just finished the Studio Pork's demo.

Art is amazing, and as expected by the title, it has an amazing prideful and arrogant heroine.

But...it's too short, everything happens too fast. Only took me a few minutes to finish it and in only that time there's already 3 sex scenes, and the game is supposed to have 30.

I think it's gonna be the typical game that is just one scene after another, with barely any dialogues between them...hope I'm wrong.

Anyway, still enjoyable thanks to the art and the heroine.

Is it netori?

I posted a couple of guides for both games in this thread. You will have to look for it, though, since I'm kind of lazy at the moment.

hahahaha I am also somewhat lazy, I really have little to start this thread and it is too long to search, how long ago you published them to give me an idea of where to look xd

The heroine looks amazing and the art looks good in general but what’s the plot?
What i can get out of the translation: MC has this ultra hot wife and he should be totally happy about it, but one day, he see's an erotic image of a woman who looks alot like his wife (the face is distorted, but the rest looks alike). He also witness her coming home late one day and reeking of sake. He also found some wet panties. He gets skeptical about this situation and if i read the translation right, he hires an detective to find out more about this.

I should mention, that so far this game is not really labeld as "ntr" anywhere. But i dont see alot of ways, how this should work otherwise, because the MC is definitely the husband.

Anyone here thinks that son stealing wife from husband is the most brutal setting in NTR?. Not only wife cheated on you, but also betrayed by your own son is a seriously terrible feeling.

And out of the blue the Studio Pork game is already out. This company announced the date just the day before.

Anyone here thinks that son stealing wife from husband is the most brutal setting in NTR?. Not only wife cheated on you, but also betrayed by your own son is a seriously terrible feeling.

Personally for me; its tied between having your bully banging you mom( which is literally one of the worst things anyone anywhere can go though; like sudicidal awful -_-) and already have a loved one netorared, go through the healing process and get a new girlfriend only to be netorare by the same guy; which is why I loved Kedamono-tachi by pin point so much.

Personally for me; its tied between having your bully banging you mom( which is literally one of the worst things anyone anywhere can go though; like sudicidal awful -_-) and already have a loved one netorared, go through the healing process and get a new girlfriend only to be netorare by the same guy; which is why I loved Kedamono-tachi by pin point so much.

For me the best is basically a mix of those 2, wich is why i love netorare nurse series so much, triangle blue ovas are also good that way xD

Also one of the best types imo. More personal. Any recommendations for it?

hahahaha I am also somewhat lazy, I really have little to start this thread and it is too long to search, how long ago you published them to give me an idea of where to look xd

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/netorare-120/anime-sharing-netorare-general-discussion-thread-44653/index1912.html#post4803330

That's the first one. It covers the Tutoring simulation. The second one should be a couple of page later. The second one is more of a hint guide to play the first game. It could be applied to the second game two so maybe it's worth checking out.

I think I'll make a more through guide once the game is finished, and post it on another thread in this section of the forum. That way people will be able to find it more easily.

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/netorare-120/anime-sharing-netorare-general-discussion-thread-44653/index1912.html#post4803330

That's the first one. It covers the Tutoring simulation. The second one should be a couple of page later. The second one is more of a hint guide to play the first game. It could be applied to the second game two so maybe it's worth checking out.

I think I'll make a more through guide once the game is finished, and post it on another thread in this section of the forum. That way people will be able to find it more easily.

thank you very much I'm going to take a look

I already found the two tutorials you published, now if you play both.

meny thanks straigth.shota

and the second part will have integrated the voice of the character?

Last edited:
Does anyone have any guides or saves for the Spiral Legend games? I'm stuck on the first one with 0 clue on what to do atm, just came back from the other kingdom, people died, yadda yadda, and am looking for some guy, but need to find hints on my own? Where though?

I am looking for a doujin with a bride to be that is the sex slave of her father law to be, there is gangbang and think and something like a weeding dress, the point i remember most clearly is that her nipples are pierced and joined by chain i think, i could have sworn it was an old nakajima yuka doujin but i can't find it on sadpanda.

What i can get out of the translation: MC has this ultra hot wife and he should be totally happy about it, but one day, he see's an erotic image of a woman who looks alot like his wife (the face is distorted, but the rest looks alike). He also witness her coming home late one day and reeking of sake. He also found some wet panties. He gets skeptical about this situation and if i read the translation right, he hires an detective to find out more about this.

I should mention, that so far this game is not really labeld as "ntr" anywhere. But i dont see alot of ways, how this should work otherwise, because the MC is definitely the husband.
It definitely has to be ntr. One of the costume includes wedding lingerie so it only makes sense. I only hope that the game’s going to have interesting scenarios even if it doesn’t I’m already sold on the art alone. I’m not entirely sure but she looks like has some sort of job and not just a housewife. Scenarios like that are always a plus for me because housewife ntrs are mostly limited to sex around the house but with a heroine with a job then it could be more interesting. Stuff like discreet sex on the phone or during the job is always way better for me.

It definitely has to be ntr. One of the costume includes wedding lingerie so it only makes sense. I only hope that the game’s going to have interesting scenarios even if it doesn’t I’m already sold on the art alone. I’m not entirely sure but she looks like has some sort of job and not just a housewife. Scenarios like that are always a plus for me because housewife ntrs are mostly limited to sex around the house but with a heroine with a job then it could be more interesting. Stuff like discreet sex on the phone or during the job is always way better for me.
I got some new informations/additions:
Except from the detective, the characters dont have real names. They just called "Hero" "Wife" and the netori Guy "Man". You can give them all names. I know this feature for some games with the MC being nameable, but not other characters.

Wife has done cosplay in the past as a job and it looks like she does start working again. Also the netori guy works in the same buisness and he and your wife are already acquainted to each other from the past through work (Mabe even more?).

The wedding lingerie could be a cosplay, but it also could mean, that your wife already betrayed you all the way back when you married her. I think the latter one is more likley.

The detective doesnt get hired by the mc. Its more the other way around. He works for a credit card company and confronts the mc.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/926/article/205327 interesting... Technobrake details the differences in a scene depending on your settings at the start of the game. There's a netorase on/off and a netorare on/off. Apparently though he hasn't come up with a good way to decide between which scene to use when a certain scene has multiple perspectives depending. He explains this scene in particular may choose randomly between head out of tent and the side view of priest getting fucked if both switches are on. I don't really like the idea of leaving it to chance like that... But there's plenty of time for the triggers on the scene to be changed. And in other words-. You can play with a mystery perspective if you choose to turn netorare on but netorase off. The main character will become a character that gets cucked against his will and priest will become someone who tries to hide it from him. Meanwhile with netorase he will be turned on by it and depending on priest in-game variables can turn into someone who teases him and likes to hurt his pride-or what's left of it or someone who is reluctant and doesn't enjoy it and hero voyeurs the situations. I think I'll play with netorase off and NTR on- for a first person mystery perspective on a first playthrough.. seems like there might be a whole lot of replayability and it's a rather ambitious title for them. Definitely by far the largest game they've ever made. I think they said roughly 10 hours of playtime once.

I thought the Atelier Sakura game for March will be wife's pov because the title clearly implies that, but reading the synopsis it seems that is husband pov with mystery.

So I guess it will be both povs, wife's pov for the sex scenes...

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1082225

Writer : Nakamori Namori ( Fuckin Appetite writer)

Me : Ah Shit, Here We Go Again

I smell mediocrity from this. There 's a little hope it could be ok but I doubt it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fockgy wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!

[ニート社長] Neet Corp Patreon animations 2018/08~2023/12
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ニート社長-neet-corp-patreon-animations-2018-08-2023-12.1348159/

08.09.10.21.22.23.24.25.31 doesn't download
i am very like this
please reuploaded🙏
thank you!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?