Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I just realized that so far there is literally no hentai adaptation from Anim Team MM game. I wonder why this is not happening yet.

Are you referring to their new ANIMovie game? http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc2/pcl020/index.html

Because I'm wondering as well. Maybe because it's all animated it can't be ripped? Now that I think of it, the whole ANIMovie brand seems confusing. I mean they already had animated cg in their prior games, and the samples just look like the animated cg they've already had in the past. I also assume its not full OVA either? Regardless, if it eventually does get ripped what category will it fall if its lands on this site - CG packs or OVA? lol

shindol's new work (C97) is NTR
https://twitter.com/Shindo_L/status/1209770360809197569

EMn3ubmUYAYdYUv

040030801533-2p.jpg

040030801533-3p.jpg

EMn3ubnUYAAE4dH

EMn3ubnUUAIBQjr

EMn3ubmUUAAoRJk

Reactions: straight.shota
Multi-generation NTR? You are cucked, have a child - daughter cucks somwone, son is cucked. And so on.
Except Raizen7 PUK and Crusader Kings 2 ?

Hmmm...so I've been going through a massive backlog of eroge games the last few days, many of which are not NTR but have elements where girls are having sex with men who aren't their boyfriends for various reasons, sometimes its magical tentacle thing sometimes is classroom sex orgies whatever. Heck even hypno games or where you "stop time". A LOT of these are AAA? visual novels made by some of the larger companies out there.

So long story short, I've found a lot of these games lack consquense after sex happens. Sometimes it happens as a "bad ending" but overall ok lets take the incredibly popular Alicesoft games like Haruka where she can be raped or shared depending on different options. As is with a lot of games like this, we see the scene then move onto next part of the game. I have to say its incredibly frustrating that characters never look back on this, like using Haruka as example she can fuck a dog in one situation - but thats never mentioned out of that scene. HOW THE HELL you would you forget you just got fucked by a dog or saw it happen? Its like that was yesterday and today is a new day, everything is forgotten.

Heck even in NTR games I find its always pushing towards the "next" scene rather then exploring the consquences of what JUST happened. Did your boss just fuck your wife? Oh and she DID happen to apologize? - thats rare but then its like it NEVER happened by the next day.

I find this very odd not just for ntr games but non nrt games where they don't seem to explore the effects and consquences of stuff that happened to them. The best we can get from NTR is seeing a girl literally change her appearance over the game for NTR reasons - but I think I can count 5 games out of 100 thats happened.

So this isn't just a rant - this is a question, is there something in Japanese culture where they don't focus on the past or exploring its effects on present? Especially from a narrative point of view? Like is it bad to look back at the past or talk about it in Japanese culture?

Has anyone here ever played 私の知らない妻の貌 and found a strange error on option menu that makes you unable to switch options? The game works but in every voice you have to listen to the end to be able to skip and I can not change it because of the error in the options.

here is the error.

Sorry i can't post liks yet.

imgur . com/a/NEcvukN

Has anyone here ever played 私の知らない妻の貌 and found a strange error on option menu that makes you unable to switch options? The game works but in every voice you have to listen to the end to be able to skip and I can not change it because of the error in the options.

I played this a long time ago- Definitely didn't have an error like that. You can't turn voices off either?
Strange.

I played this a long time ago- Definitely didn't have an error like that. You can't turn voices off either?
Strange.
I can not, if I touch something in the options menu it will be giving the error message over and over and the only solution is to closing the game with task manager, i tried using locale emulator but with no results. maybe it doesn't work right with windows 10? I've played a lot of old novels and it's the first time I've encountered this error, well, I'll try to play anyway to see if i got hooked by the story.

Hmmm...so I've been going through a massive backlog of eroge games the last few days, many of which are not NTR but have elements where girls are having sex with men who aren't their boyfriends for various reasons, sometimes its magical tentacle thing sometimes is classroom sex orgies whatever. Heck even hypno games or where you "stop time". A LOT of these are AAA? visual novels made by some of the larger companies out there.

So long story short, I've found a lot of these games lack consquense after sex happens. Sometimes it happens as a "bad ending" but overall ok lets take the incredibly popular Alicesoft games like Haruka where she can be raped or shared depending on different options. As is with a lot of games like this, we see the scene then move onto next part of the game. I have to say its incredibly frustrating that characters never look back on this, like using Haruka as example she can fuck a dog in one situation - but thats never mentioned out of that scene. HOW THE HELL you would you forget you just got fucked by a dog or saw it happen? Its like that was yesterday and today is a new day, everything is forgotten.

Heck even in NTR games I find its always pushing towards the "next" scene rather then exploring the consquences of what JUST happened. Did your boss just fuck your wife? Oh and she DID happen to apologize? - thats rare but then its like it NEVER happened by the next day.

I find this very odd not just for ntr games but non nrt games where they don't seem to explore the effects and consquences of stuff that happened to them. The best we can get from NTR is seeing a girl literally change her appearance over the game for NTR reasons - but I think I can count 5 games out of 100 thats happened.

So this isn't just a rant - this is a question, is there something in Japanese culture where they don't focus on the past or exploring its effects on present? Especially from a narrative point of view? Like is it bad to look back at the past or talk about it in Japanese culture?

That's the problem with most ntr games and I find it hard to get into it for that reason. God forbid if there are realistic scenario or reactions to the incredibly fucked things that happens to these people. Dude, stop jerking off and help your girl or actually do something in general. Don't listen to whatever bullshit logic the guy cucking you say and fight him. Sure, there is a 100% chance he might kick your ass but if you a self-respecting person you still need to try(of course I grew up in a very unsafe neighborhood so that might warp my thing a bit). Another problem is just the laziness of some of the games and in effect makes the characters look incredibly stupid.

Take the game I currently playing Netoraren'ai for example in the laziness of the blackmail scenario of the ntr games. Um, this guy took a private recording of you and trying to blackmail you into fucking him lady, call the police. No amount of rumors are worth the crap he putting you thru. Sigh, unfortunately, I am thinking problem is that this side effect of these games in that we have to suspend the common sense of it. Like even with the Japanese culture I find it hard to believe that's the justification of the problems you just listed. Still, I would love to read a blackmail ntr that is realistic, have consequences and actually have a good reason for why it is working.

So i just saw this https://vndb.org/v19320#main and the date for february, thing is i don't remember the previous blog post mentioning febraury and there isn't a new one this week so where did this date come from? Since VNDB is manaed by the public (or some users at least) i want some sort of confirmation to be sad (i was still hoping for the game before the end of january)

So i just saw this https://vndb.org/v19320#main and the date for february, thing is i don't remember the previous blog post mentioning febraury and there isn't a new one this week so where did this date come from?

Probably just a vndb user changing the date to what the dev changed the dlsite date to- Use to be mid december until the voice actor changed and then it was changed to feb.

Heiantei released the demo of their new game, but it needs hcode....

btw, seems that they decided to go back to their roots and zoom out the camera to the knees. Alchemist of Atlas will love this, I think he was mad because in their last three games the camera was zoomed to the waist.

Has anyone here ever played 私の知らない妻の貌

I played that game long ago but never had any such issue. Granted it could have been on an older OS so I decided to install it on my Win10 system to test it per your suspicion.

770e9bf140.png

As you can see, running Windows 10, 64 bit OS and I can delve into the options menu just fine. The game also runs smooth without any hitches. Coming back to the your main problem of unable to switch options in the menu, I made a side by side comparison as well.

772829df1c.png

On the left is the menu on default. On the right is me completely switching the options around without any issues.

To sum it all up, the game runs fine. The problem definitely is originating at your end. If I were you, I'd definitely start with the basics. Did you install both crack files? If so, is your anti virus running while you are playing the game? If so, try disabling it and then move the options around. My Bitdefender completely blocks the game making any changes to the header files it stores in C: drive even though my game is installed in E:.

someone who has played the game "[orcsoft] aisai nikki" who can tell me how to play it, since there are no guides or walkthrough?

I can't believe it, mtsp jin is not releasing ch4 of Tanemori this comiket, just a compilation of ch1-3.

Are you serious? 6 months to release a chapter and you have the balls to delay it to release a fucking compilation?

Now 12 months between ch3 and 4, unbelievable...

So i just saw this https://vndb.org/v19320#main and the date for february, thing is i don't remember the previous blog post mentioning febraury and there isn't a new one this week so where did this date come from? Since VNDB is manaed by the public (or some users at least) i want some sort of confirmation to be sad (i was still hoping for the game before the end of january)
Be like me, don't expect anything anymore until mid 2020.
At least I hope I won't be disappointed like this.

YES! works now! It was like you said, It was windows 10 defender default system (and I didn't receive any notifications), it was deleting the crack of the game in the same moment of extract *facepalm*
Same happens when i played 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 but it notified me and I just had to allow it.
Thanks @Lonerprime and sorry for having all this work because of my stupid mistake.

I can't believe it, mtsp jin is not releasing ch4 of Tanemori this comiket, just a compilation of ch1-3.

Are you serious? 6 months to release a chapter and you have the balls to delay it to release a fucking compilation?

Now 12 months between ch3 and 4, unbelievable...

Half Life 3, ntr version xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!