Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I think you may like bishop games like sansha mendan https://vndb.org/v6357 He doesn't exactly sell them but he's acting just to make them his sex slaves, not out of love.
it also has a translation.
I concur with almost all Bishop games.
They're all amazing sex training games.
Too bad I can't think of another dev willing to make stuff of this quality :'(

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ265213.html shota x brocon sister NTR rpg out of nowhere just released. Doesn't look great- but sorta reminds me of 肩こりです(of which i'm still looking for VER3 of their latest) games which I actually liked and claims 60+ h scenes.

Just pointing it out since it might not get uploaded in the regular place and showed up without any warning.

Thanks for the laughs. Now I know exactly what my two brain cells will sing forever when I'm trying to get some sleep at 2AM.

Trial for Lilim's new game is out, Fuurai Senki Shinmu, I rather liked it. Though I still haven't got around to playing the first two games yet. I really like NTR with non-standard premises, and voiced males is something I really wish was something prevalent.

OMG has anybody ever heard or seen this video before? It had me laughing so hard, its the NTR theme song!

Yeah, it's an old classic. I think it was from 4chan or something originally. The lyrics are surprisingly catchy.

Hey whats going on with Atelier Sakura's homepage? They've literally removed all their old games from it and only feature their 3 most recent games. Are they revamping it for new year or just focusing on their newest releases now?

I actually do kind of wondering how well their back catalog sells tbh...I suspect most of their fans probably jump on their new games and the rest of their library doesn't get a lot of sales outside of games with sequels (and people who go back to look for first game)

Trial for Lilim's new game is out, Fuurai Senki Shinmu, I rather liked it. Though I still haven't got around to playing the first two games yet. I really like NTR with non-standard premises, and voiced males is something I really wish was something prevalent.

What is the premise here? for that matter what is the game? i totally forgot about it

Mmmm, interesting:
37243.jpg

Upcoming Jinsei game is cosplay themed. Think it would be filled with Netorare "EXPLOSION". Maybe losing your girl(pun intended) at the comicon?

[MENTION=12407]stupid_army[/MENTION]; Sure dude. Btw, what doujin is this? Can you gimme the name?

Last edited:
Upcoming Jinsei game is cosplay themed. Think it would be filled with Netorare "EXPLOSION". Maybe losing your girl(pun intended) at the comicon?

This one has been a bit of a mess in development. Was meant to be just cg but everyone complained so they decided to make it a game but they were still worried about the amount of content. Then everyone found out it might not even be NTR. If you look through all other upcoming games for them they are labelled as NTR but not that one. I can't 100% say it isn't since all the CG and is with the blonde guy and there is apparently another character (MC?) in the game but no real story details have been released like most of the games they are "working" on. Could just be more netori or focused on the girl though. It was supposed to be already out this year as cg but got pushed back.

Reactions: LonerPrime

Interesting. For something that still is in heavy discussion and vagueness, VNDB already went ahead and assigned detailed tags to it:

image.png

I wonder if it's the fans that got ahead of themselves and added those or did someone actually get an insider scoop of what the game is about and what kind of NTR/ERO scenes it will feature.

Interesting. For something that still is in heavy discussion and vagueness, VNDB already went ahead and assigned detailed tags to it:

Okay so I didn't want to go giving out a tonne of false information so I went back through Jinsei's old blog posts to find where they talked about this game and the story. My Japanese isn't amazing so take all this with a grain of salt.

There isn't much talk of actual story and relationships between characters. Mainly just some scene stuff and a little bit about the blonde guy comparing him to previous games bad boys. Says his personality is closest to the one from kimi no omoi. Makes it definitely seem more NTR but still no mention of it. There is also a bit of talk about writing certain things from the girls perspective and that's difficulties but there is usually heroine pov in their games so this is understandable. When talking about looking for a voice actor they mentioned it being difficult for NTR games in general. The story seems to have been changed a lot in production due to the move from CG to full game as well. My main guess is that is "NTR" but more from the heroine's pov or netori pov. Sorry if I'm wrong about any of this but I remembered this thread being in an uproar earlier this year when everyone though it might not be NTR. Hopefully this one isn't too far away though since it is apparently shorter than their other games and was pretty deep into production (organising a voice actor) before focus moved on to egao no riyuu.

What is the premise here? for that matter what is the game? i totally forgot about it

Like I said, the game is Fuurai Senki Shinmu (at least that's what VNDB has the title as) and it comes out in January. I don't really know much about the series as a whole, I'll start the first two (Maimu and Tenmu) over Christmas, but it seems to be one of those series like ExS-Tia or Djibril where the protagonist ends up having to support the heroine as she fights a bunch of villains, with a mixture of vanilla, rape and NTR scenes in the process.
The basic premise here is that the protagonist can fuse with the heroine's armor and give her the strength to fight the various demons that want to destroy humanity. With the vast majority of NTR usually being standard married/school stuff, I like it when games have more of a supernatural premise. And the variety of enemies allows for a nice breadth of scenes too, just looking at the CGs you have vanilla with the protagonist, lots of defeat rape, a shota tentacle demon, classic NTR with the wolf guy, as well as a corruption route.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ265213.html shota x brocon sister NTR rpg out of nowhere just released.

Just a slight and final update on this out-of-nowhere game. Played the trial- which is actually quite full of content- has roughly 10-15 scenes or so.- so it may be roughly 20% of the game given the 60+ scenes it boasts. It's actually interesting despite the poor quality of art. Very linear feeling- but takes place in a large neighborhood map that gets you accustomed to those living in the houses by making your first job to deliver items to each area and meet people- a job that the mother asks for help with-(mother/sister/brother living together) as this is going on- the brother(the protagonist) walks into the bath and sees his sister naked which she is completely fine with- they've lived a long time with each other and his sister is comfortable with him seeing her body. To get revenge- or for her own amusement- she uses it as an excuse to do the same to him except she hides in the corner of his room hoping she can jump out while he undresses for bed- but the brother starts masturbating instead because he got excited seeing his sisters body and the sister is taken by surprise by this and ends up just watching- snaps out when the brother says "sister.." under his breath during the event and so in the end she announces herself and relieves him with a handjob instead- days continue to pass and the sister gets more aggressive with her brocon tendencies now that she realizes her brother sees her in much of the same way- she really loves her brother and is completely fine with anything that has to do with him- including waking him up with BJ and drinking his pee and just having sex in general. There's a hole that connects their two rooms which the brother can look through- but is used as a glory hole early on- I assume the brother may see some voyeur events later in the story.

After much sex between brother and sister and meeting the important characters in the neighborhood- the mother has to go away and so leaves the older sister in charge of the house. Shortly after the mother has left- the sister gets a call from the village elder and so she and the brother go to meet him to see whats up- apparently he believes he's losing respect of those in the neighborhood and can't do all that he needs to do because he has a bad back and recent injury(which happens during an earlier story event).. And normally the mother would help with things but since she's out of town- the duty falls to the older sister. Of course everyone in the neighborhood is attracted to the sister including the village elder who during the same meeting asks for help getting some items off a high shelf as an excuse to grasp her breasts when she slips and watch her boobs jiggle.

Basically the sisters job now is to solve many problems all over the neighborhood with the people you've met prior during the neighborhood introduction. But the catch is- You're able to take control of just the brother- just the sister, or have them travel together. Different events open depending on the traveling party and it feels like many of the future NTR events will be voyeur- or without the brothers knowledge at least. So it's interesting to see from certain POVs. The trials goes up to the first couple(controlling both together) scene for every character in the village- and also a few with the brother solo- one consisting of visiting his nextdoor neighbors and friend who the sister tutors- the friend ends up coming over to their house and calling his mom with a plan to sleep over. The sister who doesn't see the friend in a sexual way and only as a small child(he is 2 years younger than the brother)- doesn't have a problem helping him take a bath. She asks if the brother would like to join as well- but he declines because the friend makes him uncomfortable. But all the brother sees later is the sister coming into his room super horny and asks him for sex- when asking where the friend went... she apparently sent him home despite the plan to have him stay over.

Other events that the sister catches herself in are magic tricks involving a curtain on stage, hypnotist, scientist who has created x-ray glasses, a new Cat cafe opening where she wears a cat costume much to her dismay and fights customers.

I've made a request for the full game over in the request section(though it's probably still pending)- but with the teasing of a male perspective hero NTR game where both characters involved love each other in that way and have many scenes before NTR is even introduced into the game- feel like it'd be interesting enough for a single playthrough. I wonder if the sister who loves her brother so much can be so far corrupted that she stops caring so much about him- and if that's the case... maybe size humiliation and such would be part of the fetishes involved. But nothings for certain- promising enough start but could fall apart in the full version who knows. But I like that there's no combat so it's just story development and quick scenes. Just my review and thoughts.

If it was on DMM I would buy it myself and share it- but I can only use paypal and dlsite doesn't allow a loophole like paypal for DMM points does.

Reactions: straight.shota
Hey guys maybe this doesn't fit here but I'm wondering what you use for automatic translations? Considering that almost all of the links @eronipah just posed (wait is that "ero" and Rika's "nipah"? :o Hidoi) are untranslated. I used to have TA + TAH + ITH as a setup a while ago but I forgot completely how to set it up again (and three of its four translation boxes started saying something like "couldn't connect to server" or "free translations used up") so I got Textractor, but it only has one translation instead of four and refers to Yahoo. Is that fine? Are there any better alternatives in your opinion? What is your setup? If you could redirect me to a better thread for this I would also greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I use textractor and it's fine but in addition I use TA with only the Mecab window so that I have a quick dictionary reference if I want to check the translation myself.
Remember to enable "copy to clipboard" in textractor so it works with TA.
Otherwise you could find a cracked version of Atlas and have that in TA as well, I think there is one on nyaa torrents.
Setting up TA wasn't hard if I remember correctly: just unzip, install the mecab exe and copy the edict2 file in the dictionary folder in TA.

Visual Novel Reader here. It's funky these days as you have to disable bing as default translator to google, but it gets the job done. I'm specially biased to it because of its "text to voice" feature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Thank you for sharing the DLC and did not expect the Game+DLC but i was happy about that so thank you.

but would you like the DLC for the 2nd Game? i managed to find it after searching a lot of Websites just wanted to share the DLC with you if you wanted to add the 2nd game to your page to share with others.

well if you want me to then send me a message and ill upload it and send you the link to grab it.
[Request] [RJ01137071] お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で確実に孕ませたい

RJ01137071_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01137071.html
[Request] [RJ01116874] えちおね!〜一途な義弟に焦らされて、えっちなおねだりしちゃいました〜

RJ01116874_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01116874.html
[Request] [RJ01062723] 真夏の中に彼と体温交換、脳が沸騰しそう

RJ01062723_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01062723.html
Vinpikmin wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Almost all of the links for Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~ are dead. Especially part 3 is down on all file sharing platforms. Do you mind looking into? Thanks!