Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

It needs to be cracked, I would share, but it has a drm

Ouch, I was wondering why it hadn't floated for such a long time.
Guess I'll have to buy it after all.

EDIT: Bought the latest version of とある母親の過ち~縁篇~ which includes voice acting.
Thought I'd share it here.
https://mega.nz/#!m9MCyCYZ!nb95P5TC3OwGD0J1P1BBfm9iMetGM_I7KduZPJ4l0tQ

Take note however that It'll ask you a valid DLSite User Password when you open it. So yeah, this is intended for those who want to crack the DRM.
other than that, the game is hookable with Textractor.
Good Game though.

EDIT: to those sending me PM regarding this, PLEASE STOP PMing ME, ASKING ME OF MY DLSITE USER NAME AND PASSWORD. DON'T ASK WHY!
If you want to play the game for free, wait for someone to crack the file above, or purchase the game yourself, instead of bugging me for my personal information!

EDIT: Planning on buying the voiced sequel after I'm done with this one.

Last edited:
Someone has https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ270520.html for download? I love this developer, he sticks with his own "classics"

Played this- Huge disappointment. Nothing like their first game that was a great NTR set up that showed the heroine acting strange or spying on her after a while to get scenes.

Every scene is a recollection- so unlike first game nothing is actually happening between heroine and hero. He never finds out about the cheating because in his canon he just finds her and they leave the island together. Also much shorter and simpler than the first game so it doesn't feel like a effective escape game in the first place. Just all around a disappointment- If anyone hasn't played the first game- strongly recommend to do that and ignore this sequel.

Played this- Huge disappointment. Nothing like their first game that was a great NTR set up that showed the heroine acting strange or spying on her after a while to get scenes.

Every scene is a recollection- so unlike first game nothing is actually happening between heroine and hero. He never finds out about the cheating because in his canon he just finds her and they leave the island together. Also much shorter and simpler than the first game so it doesn't feel like a effective escape game in the first place. Just all around a disappointment- If anyone hasn't played the first game- strongly recommend to do that and ignore this sequel.

Yea first game is nigh perfect for what an ntrpg should be imo. This second one was just some art, a bit of grind, and basic pixel animations, which don't do anything good. BTW any recommendations for a similar styled game as the first one with the Mystery NTR?

Ouch, I was wondering why it hadn't floated for such a long time.
Guess I'll have to buy it after all.

EDIT: Bought the latest version of とある母親の過ち~縁篇~ which includes voice acting.
Thought I'd share it here.
https://mega.nz/#!m9MCyCYZ!nb95P5TC3OwGD0J1P1BBfm9iMetGM_I7KduZPJ4l0tQ

Take note however that It'll ask you a valid DLSite User Password when you open it. So yeah, this is intended for those who want to crack the DRM.
other than that, the game is hookable with Textractor.
Good Game though.

EDIT: to those sending me PM regarding this, PLEASE STOP PMing ME, ASKING ME OF MY DLSITE USER NAME AND PASSWORD. DON'T ASK WHY!
If you want to play the game for free, wait for someone to crack the file above, or purchase the game yourself, instead of bugging me for my personal information!

EDIT: Planning on buying the voiced sequel after I'm done with this one.

Bought it a few months ago since no one tends to update Rascou games, got it on a deal, was worth it.

Also does anyone know the H-code for Waffle's newest game?
Always having problems with their games, either needs a patch, to be embedded, hooked, a modified exe or everything all at once lol

I agree that the first one was better in terms of scenes (although it was lacking something which was the female story). Apparently, this game will have a later update which we will be able to play as the girl post ending (there was a mention in ending... 4 iirc about a village and they were invited by the president, so there's that to look forward)

EDIT: talking about https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ270520.html

Just wanna get some others thoughts on this.

Netorare > Netorase > Netori

Like is it just me or does netori not hit as hard as the other two. Not to say its bad bu seeing the ntr from the perspective of the one being stolen from just does more for me than seeing it from the takers point of view. I also get some people don't like netorase because they see it as developers taking the "safe" route, but netorase that turns into netorare is just so good.

I know I threw bunch of thoughts out there but I hope you get what I'm trying to say

anyone has tried to play [アトリエかぐや BARE&BUNNY] ままごと ~ままとないしょのえっちしましょ~ ?
i run start.exe but nothing happened...

Kinda off topic, but Mamagoto ~Mama to Naisho no Ecchi Shimasho~ from Atelier Kaguya Bare & Bunny is really hot mother /son incest. The kiss sound from Chikage (MC mother) and MC while doing sex by the end of her route is so freaking good.

とある母親の過ち~縁篇~
I finished one ending the "Pregnancy Avoided Ending"
can someone point me to a guide or something so that I may acquire the other endings.
I tried searching everywhere including Rascou's site but only the guide for the sequel pops up.
It seems he deleted the old guides.

EDIT: NVMD, Rascou attached numbers that serve as a guide in the choices on which ending you could obtain.

Last edited:
Kinda off topic, but Mamagoto ~Mama to Naisho no Ecchi Shimasho~ from Atelier Kaguya Bare & Bunny is really hot mother /son incest. The kiss sound from Chikage (MC mother) and MC while doing sex by the end of her route is so freaking good.

Ye was hoping it's NTR by looking at the great art but dissapointed :(

So, with the Atelier Sakura one we have two ntr games. Anyone tried?
Any small review, just to know if they are netorare, or netorase? Or if they even feature ntr mystery?

Like is it just me or does netori not hit as hard as the other two. Not to say its bad bu seeing the ntr from the perspective of the one being stolen from just does more for me than seeing it from the takers point of view. I also get some people don't like netorase because they see it as developers taking the "safe" route, but netorase that turns into netorare is just so good.

I know I threw bunch of thoughts out there but I hope you get what I'm trying to say
Well, I like netorare more than netori for sure.
But they give of very distinct feelings, like netorare being "sub" and netori being "dom", so I can enjoy a netori game if it's done well, the pleasure just does not have the same nature.
As for netorase, I can be interested if it turns netorare with mystery, but otherwise it's not my thing, it's simply too happy go lucky by design for my tastes.

For me it is completely different and it goes like this:

Netori (Girls POV or stories mostly told by a narrator) > Netori (NTR-Guy PoV) > Netorare (MC PoV) >>>>>> Netorase

Netorase and mostly every netorare story with MCs PoV turns me totally off every time. The MC (Husband or Boyfriend) just doesnt concern me at all. I mean, he defintily has to exist for the NTR to work (i'm looking at you ANIM with your Boku Mama x Tomo Mama) but i dont need his PoV. I'm not really interested in what a looser is gonna think at all and if he is aware of the NTR or just want it like that all the way (Netorase), i'm out. Its no fun for me. Every Eroge where you have to read the MC PoV first to get to the Girls PoV, i will just gonna skip that (Waffles "Hajimete no Kanojo" for example).

What i need is netori and my favorite thing are hidden scences when the MC is around but completely unaware of the situation. ^^

What excites me the most is clearly the heroine's pov.

I wanna know her thoughts while she's fucking another man, I wanna see how she doesn't want it at first but after a couple of times she can't resist it anymore, I wanna see how she compares, I wanna see how she slowly falls for the ntr guy... I wanna see all that, and of course if all this happen to a woman with strong personality is even better.

I hate that there aren't many games with heroine's pov, NTR is a genre whose main point is a wife fucking another man, so having the wife's pov should be indispensable in my opinion. I always thanks Heiantei for having heroine's pov in all their games.

So, my preferences:

Anything with heroine's pov >>>>>>>>>> netorare=netori >>>>>>> netorase

What excites me the most is clearly the heroine's pov.

I wanna know her thoughts while she's fucking another man, I wanna see how she doesn't want it at first but after a couple of times she can't resist it anymore, I wanna see how she compares, I wanna see how she slowly falls for the ntr guy... I wanna see all that, and of course if all this happen to a woman with strong personality is even better.

I hate that there aren't many games with heroine's pov, NTR is a genre whose main point is a wife fucking another man, so having the wife's pov should be indispensable in my opinion. I always thanks Heiantei for having heroine's pov in all their games.

So, my preferences:

Anything with heroine's pov >>>>>>>>>> netorare=netori >>>>>>> netorase

What is your favourite Heiantei game?.

For me it is completely different and it goes like this:

What i need is netori and my favorite thing are hidden scences when the MC is around but completely unaware of the situation. ^^

This. It took a while for this type of thing to grow on me but when it did oh boy. Now when I say this type of thing I mean when its told from the MC PoV. Scenes (Like from some of anim games) Where the MC is on the phone with the girl and you can here her moan while she talks is just great. Its scenes like this where you as the player know whats going on but the MC doesn't that is just great.

What is your favourite Heiantei game?.

Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka?

No doubt about it, not only my favourite Heiantei game, it's probably my favourite hentai game, and my favourite heroine too.

So, with the Atelier Sakura one we have two ntr games. Anyone tried?
Any small review, just to know if they are netorare, or netorase? Or if they even feature ntr mystery?

Well, I like netorare more than netori for sure.
But they give of very distinct feelings, like netorare being "sub" and netori being "dom", so I can enjoy a netori game if it's done well, the pleasure just does not have the same nature.
As for netorase, I can be interested if it turns netorare with mystery, but otherwise it's not my thing, it's simply too happy go lucky by design for my tastes.

It's netorare A type story from the wife perspective, pretty pretentious with the text going over the screen instead of a box, blocking the art, plus the heroine started to get on my nerves with her constant monologues.
If we haven't found the h-code for Waffle's newest game yet, then i'd give this a try to pass time.
Oh yeah no choices, so one ending.

If anyone wants the gist of it, i'll write something up if asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?