Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Anyone know the H-code for Taimanin Yukikaze 2 animation, this is the new version of the game, i can't get Textractor or VNR to pick up anything?

https://exhentai.org/g/1505506/8f50c2d7f7/

01.jpg

First , im not the one who translate that manga. Second, i think some fans on /h/ will translate that series.

P.S I already translate some Terasu images too, but not that series. If you want to see , just ask. I will search it.

Please share, also if you link where the people that did the previous 2 that also helps since it could appear in /h/ first (tried searching them and found nothing T.T)

This game has a bit NTR aspect on it https://vndb.org/v2784

About this game, I'm really like when you have a story with multi perspective from multi characters and have a decent story along it.

They changed the country in which the server was based, so they don't have to deal with stupid regulations.

Here, sorry i only translate few of them

Untitled197.png

Untitled196.png

IMG_20190914_205421.jpg

IMG_20190914_205440.jpg

Untitled237.png

Thanks, Terasu is on BBC roll, is good and all but i honestly prefer Gyaru-oh (delinquents) as the bad guys xD, althouh i kind of hope he somehow does a shota ntr in the future (extra humilliating losin to a shota muahahaha), That say i love how the guy doesn't pull the punches, his ntr are always hardcore and evil, no attend to justify it or make the girl and netori guy sympathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]