Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Tried it? how is the ntr, i mean does MC know from the beinin or is like theior last where he only finds out at the end (i am ambivalent about that, i think a happy false end is better xD)

Not sure yet- but I did play the trial a long time ago- The MC is unaware of it at the start for sure. Not sure if he ever finds out- Dev got a lot of comments early on right after the trial went live about people being against a hypnotism story and said he is likely to make changes though so maybe some of the starting basis is changed- or it's more likely that it starts the same way but then the heroine corrupts herself after being played with in hypnomode so much. Either way- I enjoyed his first game (CUCKOLDRPG) much more than the 2nd game (D.P)- and this 3rd game isn't going to need another playthrough like D.P did which might be a good thing. The way D.P was handled was nice as a mystery NTR game but having to redo so many minor quests was annoyin and you had to play the incompetent protag because the reset was time manipulation and the mc literally knows everything that's going to happen and doesn't change a damn thing- which was offputting.. But first run through was nice!...

Not a fan of hypno ntr- feel like it's lazy. But I can definitely get behind the idea of gradual corruption away from MCs eyes much in the same way as NTRPG was built. So i'll definitely check it out soon. Probably tonight.

I haven't check this yet. I'm waiting for it to finish to read it all in one ride. I only have check the thumbnails so I only have a rough knowledge of what's happening (I didn't know the other couple were siblings, I thought they were swapping). Personally I really hope that the alpha-dude will end up fucking both girls and that the cuck will be relegated to just watching from the side. NTR swapping is really hot, I don't know why artists don't make more NTR-swapping.

Seto Yuki has always shown potential to do good NTR, but he never go all out till now. He knows how to portrait the feelings of jealousy, arousal and impotency very well. Her heroines are really interesting as well, they are not your typical shy and innocent cute school girl, so reading his works is refreshing. That reminds me, I haven't read Level-D yet, I might as well do it.

Level D isn't bad. I find single chapter things quite frustrating, especiialy with NTR. Part of What is great about Chitose is the first chapter spends half the time on setting up the relationship. I hope Chitose will be at least a full volume worth of chapters if not much more.

On another note I just finished NTRMANS Rural Homecoming. You can get it on his patreon along with his other games for a very reasonable $5 a month. Artwise the game is good, but a little on the basic side. It's not bad for capturing the character emotions but it's the sort of art that with a bit more time and expierience will be come of leaps and bounds. As for the story, it's decent. I think those who like mystery will be a little frustrated because while the MC is largely in the dark it jumps between his and her PoV. The two routes which are basically husband tries vs husband doesnt try with very similar results are probably unnecessary but the context of the game does suggest things might expand in the future. It's worth a play. I'll report on the other 2 finished games when I have finished them.

Level D isn't bad. I find single chapter things quite frustrating, especiialy with NTR. Part of What is great about Chitose is the first chapter spends half the time on setting up the relationship. I hope Chitose will be at least a full volume worth of chapters if not much more.

On another note I just finished NTRMANS Rural Homecoming. You can get it on his patreon along with his other games for a very reasonable $5 a month. Artwise the game is good, but a little on the basic side. It's not bad for capturing the character emotions but it's the sort of art that with a bit more time and expierience will be come of leaps and bounds. As for the story, it's decent. I think those who like mystery will be a little frustrated because while the MC is largely in the dark it jumps between his and her PoV. The two routes which are basically husband tries vs husband doesnt try with very similar results are probably unnecessary but the context of the game does suggest things might expand in the future. It's worth a play. I'll report on the other 2 finished games when I have finished them.

Yeah, i only tried it a bit but is better than the first game, hopefully he keeps getting better.

Not sure yet- but I did play the trial a long time ago- The MC is unaware of it at the start for sure. Not sure if he ever finds out- Dev got a lot of comments early on right after the trial went live about people being against a hypnotism story and said he is likely to make changes though so maybe some of the starting basis is changed- or it's more likely that it starts the same way but then the heroine corrupts herself after being played with in hypnomode so much. Either way- I enjoyed his first game (CUCKOLDRPG) much more than the 2nd game (D.P)- and this 3rd game isn't going to need another playthrough like D.P did which might be a good thing. The way D.P was handled was nice as a mystery NTR game but having to redo so many minor quests was annoyin and you had to play the incompetent protag because the reset was time manipulation and the mc literally knows everything that's going to happen and doesn't change a damn thing- which was offputting.. But first run through was nice!...

Not a fan of hypno ntr- feel like it's lazy. But I can definitely get behind the idea of gradual corruption away from MCs eyes much in the same way as NTRPG was built. So i'll definitely check it out soon. Probably tonight.

Can you share it? i enjoyed some parts of their last game and i feel like playing something short now.

Level D is actually the final chapter of a 3-chapter story: Level C, Level C- and Level D. So is not a single chapter, but the story itself is quite short. I also prefer a full tankoubon for NTR rather than single short stories.

I just bought the game and finished it. Like you said, the beginning didn't change but she gets more and more aroused as the story goes and the magic is not used anymore.

I'm a bit disappointed because if there is only one end with one playthrough, then there aren't many scenes and the end is frustrating compared to D.P. With the points I didn't pay that much but when I think about NTRPG 1 and 2 or Sayoko, it's hard to feel pleased with this one. It's not a bad game and not a ripoff like CUCKOLDRPG, but just a bit disappointed because he really did his best to give a better game with D.P so I hoped that this one would be even better and I asked for too much haha

Well, I'll upload the game today if I've time so that everyone will be able to give their own thoughts about it.

For me, this game gave me another reason to wait with anticipation for the next update of Sayoko (maybe the last since it seems really hard for the dev to continue with his health issues and his work).

Well, you won't have to wait any longer ;) : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-[rpgmaker]-[アグノーストス]-黒き胎動-876606/

Have fun!

Last edited:
黒き胎動 https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ267499.html
This is shit ! Sister/mother NTR, a lot of random, meaningless encounters, stupid retrospection, no tension, no story. Some pixel art glued by boring gameplay. Not recommended.

I'm not as vindictive as you, but yeah, it's disappointing.

For me, the biggest issue is the combats. It becomes really hard really quick and not because it's well done with strategy and smart difficulty but because the enemies are too powerful. When an enemy can hit you for half your life everytime, it's just frustrating and even with the magic to raise the def, it's still too much and you spend your time between healing and raise the def and sometimes you can hit back... It's not a real RPG and players are doing it for the story more than anything else. I understand that adding combats helps to extend the length of the game, but they don't have to make it that hard. Even the old Dragon Quest are very easy compared to this :confused:

The story is... ok. It's not really a mother sister NTR since the MC is not related to them (his parents died long ago and his neighbors took care of him). He's secretly in love with the girl who acts as his older sister but she doesn't notice and of course she gets corrupted. The mother of the girl is also NTRed but it feels more like the dev put it just to add more scenes. It makes sense for the story but it's badly integrated. Like I said earlier, D.P. is a better game than 黒き胎動. Not a terrible game (I bought this one and clearly it's a lot worse...), but it has too many flaws.

Level D is actually the final chapter of a 3-chapter story: Level C, Level C- and Level D. So is not a single chapter, but the story itself is quite short. I also prefer a full tankoubon for NTR rather than single short stories.

Yes you're right had forgotten that.

Also played NTRMANS Adelaide Inn. Its decent Netorase. Again art is almost great, sometimes you get the feeling the artist just goes "that will do." especially on the rare occasion he draws cocks. Again the game feels as though its designed in a way that there could have been many more CGs. Not only of the different sexual encounters in the game but also in the things that are hinted at that the game never follows through on.

(C95) [Darabuchidou (Darabuchi)] 5STAR (Fate Grand Order) [English] {doujins.com}
001.jpg
https://e-hentai.org/g/1502139/0433400873/

[Doushia (Terasu mc)] Netorare Ibe Kiba Shizuka | The Netorare of Kiba Shizuka (Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu) [English] {Hentaku!} [Digital]
0a.jpg

https://e-hentai.org/g/1502083/3f15eb62b7/

I .... just read the raws of this last night. Like literally before I turned in and I woke up to this; That's honesty kinda funny. Time to reread! Also, I want to bring this to someone's attention: https://e-hentai.org/g/1498562/9a0fe209d4/

I really like how (lack of a better word) raw the art style is. Honesty a little refreshing compared to others.

Haven't posted here in a while, just wanted to drop by with a few recommendations.

1. Atelier Sakura - Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma (ギャル妻セックス - 他の男に淫猥奉仕する愛する妻), VNDB v26397

This is very strictly a happy netorase game with an extremely simple, predictible plot. I don't think it'll appeal to most people in this thread (it might be considered outright boring), but I loved the characters. Played this game carefully since I enjoyed the dialogue exchanges between the husband and wife. The wife is top tier.

Summary: Wife has a sexual history, husband doesn't, and she's lent out periodically to someone they know.

I'm not exactly much of a veteran to playing NTR VNs in the 1st place, and have been on hiatus for the majority of the last calendar year, but I don't recall any other major attempt at this story by a major publisher other than ANIM's Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma..., which I outright disliked.

2. GapTax's The Great Thunder-Steel Raiouger

Straight forward RPG Maker corruption game that has a fan translation (from f95zone IIRC). I'm sure it must have been brought up before in this forum, but it's just a fun little romp where you can switch perspectives between the male and female.

You walk around, check scenes or thoughts, and engage in dungeonesque battles. Male POV isn't actually great for mystery; it's used to check corruption stats and expose to the player other males' inner thoughts. Simple but I found it fun.

If you can afford it, buy the game at regular price or discount. There's a torrent of the English version out there to trial it. Just remember to check the menu constantly for partner reactions when exploring dungeons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.