Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

OMG, I can log in exhentai now. I can't do it untill now. What kind of sorcery is this? I have to used nhentai instead of e-hentai.org recently because it delete old stuff too quickly.

Honestly, I lost hope in Atelier for a long time. Their stories teller is just so so. It like you can get climax with their game.

Anyway, I am quite frustrating with male:harem tag. Why we have male:harem tag when we already have group tag. Some guys do not understand meaning of harem word. I am waiting for Chitose chapter 02. Well, It's hard to wait it.

(C96) [Ruiketsuan (Namidame)] Emiya-ke Futei Koukou Ryouiki San ~Rider Medusa no Baai~ Anal cuckolding for Emiya family 3 ~ Rider Medusa case (Fate/stay night) [English] [Netorare Nation]
00000001.jpg
https://exhentai.org/g/1495884/f4f76ac347/

I want to rant about new atelier sakura game, but im already tired, so i will do it later.

Last edited:
Anyone seen the new Yamamoto doujin about #18 and Master Roshi? wondering if it's worth to buy it

Man , the red hair wife from Aniyome wa Ijippari is just amazing deredere. She even has a cute catchphrase

I know Atelier Sakura has a bad rap, but what would be their best game, in your guys opinion?

The thing about Atelier Sakura is that they have a budget and a target length for their games, so they re-use assets, don't develop the plot so well and end the story early, but it is good to have them around, because they are always putting something new on the market and they try to do ntr stuff.

If it to choose just one, so maybe Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3

In my opinion, these are good too: Remember, Shiirare Tsuma, Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...?, Angel Game, Tsunagaranai Keitaidenwa.

This is just a short selection I made on the go, I also liked others, but some I don't remember very well. And the theme and genre of the games can vary, so this also needs to be take in account.

Last edited:
hey guys, can any one recommend me VN or doujins of family NTR?

played these 2 games and now i need more lol

MC is after his sister and mother. your brother is also going after them
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-guy-in-charge-v0-2-totallyoklad9348.34478/

MC is going after 2 sisters and his mother. he is in a war with his grandpa to get them first. grandpa is the one who starts the war, saying his daughter and granddaughters should be his cumdumps. (not much content, but story is laid out)
https://f95zone.to/threads/power-vacuum-v0-1b-what-why-games.36240/

Hey guys, my friends need help for proofreading his translations. So can anyone help him? Here is the text
PAGE 1

TOP RIGHT SQUARE BOX

Tesla era, Year 103 Day 935

Successfully captured the Terron? ship of two agents investigating the resource planet, forcefully taken away.

MIDDLE TOP BUBBLE

Hehe~ Good morning~ Did you sleep well yesterday?

TOP LEFT BUBBLE

Let's play accordingly to your investigation results

TWO BUBBLES ON BOTTOM RIGHT, TOP PANEL

BUBBLE 1: Don't be so nervous~ We just wanted to tell you your punishments

BUBBLE 2: From our investigation of the past few days, we have discovered that you have unknown living pheromones inside of your bodies.

PAGE TWO

TOP RIGHT PANEL, 1 BOX and 3 BUBBLES, RIGHT TO LEFT

BOX:

First day of experiment

Subject name Niimi Kaoru, testing if the strength of the experiment is stronger and to dish out needed punishment

BUBBLE: So your name is Niimi huh... To sacrifice yourself for your comrade, it's very noble for you Terrans

BOTTOM LEFT TWO BUBBLES: I don't feel any happiness at all from being praised by you... Forget about that, what is the unknown pheromones you were talking about?

As a scholer I have interest in this, could you tell me about it?

TOP LEFT PANEL, TWO BUBBLES

BIG BUBBLE: Don't think that you can go by your rhythm, if you are that interested than you shall experiment with it with your own body.

SMALL BUBBLE: What?

BELOW TOP LEFT PANEL, TWO BUBBLES

BIG BUBBLE: Let's slightly modify your brain, this way the reaction will be a lot more obvious, and you will feel a lot better

SMALL BUBBLE: Brain..?
PAGE THREE

TOP RIGHT PANEL, FOUR BUBBLES

TOP RIGHT TWO BUBBLES:

...!

That's because since getting captured I have not had the chance to clean my body

LEFT TWO BUBBLES, CROSSING TO NEXT PANEL:

The smell is coming from your armpits... Is that where the unknown pheromones are producing the smell that makes people excited?

But... This effect of producing sweat is smellier that we expected... Niimi did you already have BO originally?

TOP BUBBLE: This is too much...

BOTTOM BUBBLE: We wanted to modify you no matter how smelly you become, but at just this level you are already not happy... This is troublesome

BOTTOM RIGHT PANEL, SIX BUBBLES

TOP RIGHT BUBBLES: Ok, the skin modification is done, now is the taste test.

MIDDLE BOTTOM BUBBLE: This smells

BOTTOM RIGHT BUBBLE: N...no

MIDDLE TOP BUBBLE: You can't l-lickkkkkkkngh!!!!

TOP LEFT BUBBLES: Hey hey, just a little lick and you've already orgasmed, looks like there's no need to further modify you

*BOTTOM LEFT PANEL, TWO BUBBLES

TOP RIGHT BUBBLE: Hmph, I will definitely return to the United Nations

TOP LEFT BUBBLE: Hehe... you say that now, but soon you will be taking back what you have said, abandoning your comrades and drowning in sexual pleasures.

continue...
PAGE FOUR

TOP PANEL, 6 BOXES

TOP RIGHT BOXES: Third day of experiments, to speed up the sexual levels and for the convenience of the experiment, her uniform has also been modified, increasing smell and feeling by 40%

MIDDLE BOXES: Tenth day of experiments, to ensure the experiments runs smoothly, sexual guidance has been provided to subject, and now before every experiment subject will provide sexual reliefs first

LEFT BOXES: Sixteenth day of experiments, under the nonstop brain modifications and sexual training, subject has been begging for more sexual intercourse than expected

MIDDLE PANEL, FOUR BUBBLES

RIGHT BUBBLE: Niimi... Today you were bullied again... Let me help you clean your body

MIDDLE BUBBLES: Thank you Mori... Don't worry about it, you have to conserve your energy for until we escape

LEFT BUBBLE: But I'm seeing you becoming like this everyday... I...

BOTTOM RIGHT PANEL, THREE BUBBLES

RIGHT BUBBLE: Just... Endure it for a little while more

LEFT TWO BUBBLES CROSSING TO LEFT PANEL: By being raped everyday I have slowly come to understand each of their sexual kinks and thoughts

The size and smell of their cocks... I just need to observe it a little more, and I'll be able to find an opportunity to escape.... Mmmph!

BOTTOM LEFT PANEL, THREE BUBBLES

RIGHT BUBBLE: Sorry... I want to rest now... Tomorrow will again be a full day of no condom sex, it'll be bad if I don't pay attention tomorrow...

MIDDLE BUBBLE: Niimi...

LEFT BUBBLE: NO! IN FRONT OF MORI, IM... GOING! TO! CUM!
PAGE FIVE

TOP RIGHT PANEL, TWO BOXES TWO BUBBLES

RIGHT TWO BOXES: Twenty-eighth day of experiments. Subject's analyzation is complete, and sexual sensitivity is increased also. Subject's body has been modified to satisfy users.

MIDDLE BUBBLE: Wait a minute! What is this??

LEFT BUBBLE: Didn't we already say to achieve results, we will be modifying your physical body today? Are you getting cold feet now?

RIGHT BUBBLE: That's not what I meant! I have let you guys use my whole body, from my armpits to my anus, right now I don't care about anything

LEFT BUBBLE: But why...

MIDDLE PANEL, FOUR BUBBLES

RIGHT BUBBLE: Why is Mori doing the same thing as I am? This is not what we have agreed upon!

MIDDLE TWO BUBBLES: So what if we have agreed? It doesn't mean anything. Also, it was she who begged us to relieve you of some of your 'duties'.

RIGHT BOTTOM BUBBLE: Lies! This...

BOTTOM RIGHT PANEL, FOUR BUBBLES

RIGHT BUBBLE: It's true... Niimi-san...

MIDDLE BUBBLE: Mori... why...?

LEFT TWO BUBBLES CROSSING TO LEFT PANEL:
Because... I dont want to see a Niimi-san that is broken because she wanted to protect me...

If we don't suffer these hard times together, overcome it together....

BOTTOM LEFT PANEL, THREE SMALL BUBBLES

RIGHT BUBBLE: Ah

MIDDLE BUBBLE: Mori....

LEFT BUBBLE: Ah?

Anyone familiar with https://vndb.org/v21836#main or https://vndb.org/v5160 .
I'm pretty new with VN translator things currently I'm just using ITHVNR to get text and google to translate works well for most games. However seems like I can't properly hook these two games any ideas? Also is there an easier way to hook text to a translator? Like maybe another program that'll grab text from ITHVNR and auto translate? Right now I'm basically clicking then pasting new text to google translate and that becomes a bit of a hassle.

I know Atelier Sakura has a bad rap, but what would be their best game, in your guys opinion?

Really? I didn't knew that Atelier Sakura has a bad rap, since I've pretty much enjoyed most of the games I've played that are made by them, especially Onborotsuki written scenarios.

That said, the two best titles from them imo is gotta be Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? and Ore no Sefure wa Kareshi Mochi Gakusei Kaichou. Both have a simple plot with a good amount of heartbreaking/warming moments. These are titles that can make you cry from both heads, and I even consider the former to be the best NTR VN I've ever read.

That said, the two best titles from them imo is gotta be Shin Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? and Ore no Sefure wa Kareshi Mochi Gakusei Kaichou. Both have a simple plot with a good amount of heartbreaking/warming moments. These are titles that can make you cry from both heads, and I even consider the former to be the best NTR VN I've ever read.

I also like when there is some kind of drama or tension, that's why from their most recent releases Midara ni Ochiru, Saiai Kanojo was the one I liked the most, because they worked on the protagonist feeling of loss and the final moments where emotional, it was a little hard to handle the vanilla scenes in the beginning and the mc, but I think it was worth it for the second part and scenes of rejection and confrontation.

And talking about Atelier Sakura, I hope that they do a plot progression similar to Shin Hoka no Otoko 3 again, in which you discover new things about the story little by little and this eventually gives you new routes, POVs and options. I also liked a lot that when you unlock everything
the player can see when she is fucking another guy while playing in the MC POV
, it would be nice to see this mechanic again and this also helps in the build up of the ending in this game, because
this makes the decision of not reading the diary in the very end (the final new option) much more intense

Last edited:
I played the trial of https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ265290.html out of curiousity (Dual Face)-

It's about as interesting as games using this overused artstyle can be. It's not an SRPG like most of them- so it's easy to hook and not time consuming. Scenes are fully animated with a lot of differences which is also good.
Story is that protagonist and heroine make a promise- but then she disappears.. He goes to a sort of private detective to ask for help and the detective finds out about everything going on- offers to refund him- tells him to forget about her. But he doesn't and is very pushy about learning more. Eventually she gives in and says okay- if you can beat me at this game then i'll give you the password to the files on my computer.

The game is the classic game of Janken- rock paper scissors except winner gets to hit the opponent in the head with a bat. And the loser has a short time to cover their head with something to avoid it. But there are multiple different attack types- as well as a streak bonus and some mechanics to make it a little more complex- while still just being a simple game that boils down to press this key if you lose- and this other key if you win. But I can tell it's going to get really difficult- as its faster the longer the game progresses.

Protagonist wins and gets access to the first file after one more warning that "Are you sure you want to see this- you may regret it." from the detective.
What he sees is the heroine being filmed at their school by a evilish ???: named character. She masturbates on camera and then is pressured to get on the desk to continue(this is the protagonists desk and despite her being very horny she snaps out of it and is like oh no... Not x's desk... - implying she did and still has feelings for protagonist-kun.. Which is nameable.)..
Detective says it gets worse from there and that she has a different password for each file. Protagonist is curious as to what the full story is and continues on.

Inbetween the games you have a sort of hubworld in the detectives backroom where she lays in the bed and you can talk to her. Though not shown I am positive she will have R-18 scenes later. She's quite the teaser personality. Perhaps she will even get too involved in the work she does and get a worse end thanks to the protagonists meddling?..

I am more curious about the main heroines reasons but I can't buy the game since it's dlsite only and only DMM allows me to buy games via the paypal for DMM points loophole.
If anyone wants to buy it and share it'- would be appreciated. But I know the style is a turn off to a lot of people and I won't say the games worth it at the price since I've only played the demo and the style is about as cheap as possible to make.

New Yamikoi series from Kaminari neko
https://e-hentai.org/g/1496686/c549fde588/
PS . please help me upvote netorare tag
001.jpg

You got me.

The thing about Atelier Sakura is that they have a budget and a target length for their games, so they re-use assets, don't develop the plot so well and end the story early, but it is good to have them around, because they are always putting something new on the market and they try to do ntr stuff.

If it to choose just one, so maybe Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3

You have a good taste. I am totally agree. Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3 is one of the best of Atelier Sakura.
Anyone familiar with https://vndb.org/v21836#main or https://vndb.org/v5160 .
I'm pretty new with VN translator things currently I'm just using ITHVNR to get text and google to translate works well for most games. However seems like I can't properly hook these two games any ideas? Also is there an easier way to hook text to a translator? Like maybe another program that'll grab text from ITHVNR and auto translate? Right now I'm basically clicking then pasting new text to google translate and that becomes a bit of a hassle.
For Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Harande mo Ii Desu ka...? 3, you can use this H-Code: /HB8:-14@594280 ; If you don't know how to use H-Code, you can check Internet. They guide it with different software.

[Surumenium (Taniguchi Daisuke)] Kimi no Namida no Riyuu o Ore wa Mada Shiranai
has just released and it is fantastic. You guys should check it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?