Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Why son for anim's new NTR game? Will there be yaoi action? Older looking daughter would have been better.

Hi there. Have being busy with real life, so I haven't had time to hang around here. I just catched up with the thread and decide I will post after a while. I actually wanted to post about the "Netorare Type D" idea, but the post extended enough, so I think I will reserve my opinion on that matter for another post some other day.

From the overall feel of the game it never looked to me like they were attempting a real NTR game but instead a Netori spinoff with the same character. Since team.MM made netorase as well as a mother swapping games before, even if this has husband/son POV I'm not putting any faith in it for good NTR content.

I agree with you. From this game I'm feeling the same thing I felt from their recent games: The more previews get released the more disappointed I get. For starters I don't really like Daniel as a netori guy. I mean, he is a very interesting character, but I feel he lacks netori potential. He is like a caricature of the "macho netori guy archetype". Then we have the son with the oedipus complex, the husband that doesn't even touch the wife, the stupid double peace signs that japanese find hot for some reason.... This doesn't look promising for me.

If ANIM is making sequels, why not making one of their best game? (Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi). It doesn't even have to be with the same characters, just the same concept and feeling. They already did something like that with Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 2 and it was pretty damn good.

I guess as long as people buy trash, then trash they will give us... I guess that's why Atelier Sakura is still on business. Now, the "trash part" is only a figure of speech (but the Atelier Sakura part was for real). I don't really want to call this game trash, especially since I still haven't even play it, but I don't have my hopes up for it. I can only hope ANIM shut my mouth good this time.

Sup dooders, it's been a while. Seems like the new Anim game is seemingly all we have to tide us over for the rest of the year.

Don't forget Rascou's final version of Toaru Hahaoya no Ayamachi. Sadly it seems it will take a still a while, since he said that it will probably be out on fall (or was it winter???).... I just hope it's out this year. On the bright side, it seems the update will be somewhat big: One new route (presumably the "true ending"), and a bonus scenario for this and the first game. Also 10+ new scenes (if I remember correctly).

2019_summer_nodof.jpg

A little gift from Rascou. 3 of the hottest wives in NTR, plus 1 that will be NTR in the near future. From left to right: Risa, Ritsu, Mikoto (on his next game), Kasumi and Yukari

Looks like Technobrakes next game is more of an NTR focus than their others- you control a male character with a female partner rather than just the female Bitch-type.. They advertised some of their other games as NTR but none of them really felt like it to me- really just one girl slutting it up and there might have been someone who liked her for more than just her body and that is what they thought was enough to tag the genre.. But this one might be different- here's hoping.

The game he is making is not really NTR. It's some forced Netorase hybrid with Nymphomania Paradox. Technobrake was working on a REAL Netorare game (Nymphomania Perception), but he got on a slump, so he decided to make another NTR game to try out some ideas (Tiny Room) and he got on a slump again. Now he decided to do a Vainilla game, but to try to not let down the NTR supporters, he added the option for the MC to get NTR if the player wants to. It's the typical mistake of trying to please everyone.

The problem with Technobrake is that he wants to do NTR Type B, when he is not use to. He is great at doing NTR Type A, but I think he has the wrong idea that the girl has to be corrupted for it to be NTR, and that's not really the case as proved by Yanzuma Koharu or Tsuma Kanraku (just to mention a couple of examples). I actually tried to explain that to him on Patreon (he is very open to suggestions), but I don't know if he got what I tried to tell him. In my opinion, he just should focus on what he is good at: Making slut female characters. That way he can do great NTR Type A (the girl cheating all over town behind his boyfriend's/husband's back). He already has shown his potential on Nymphomania Paradox, which is not a NTR game, but has a few strong NTR elements on it and 2 NTR routes/endings. He also released a couple of Nymphomania Paradox mini-games featuring NTR. One of them was great!

Ruriko (closet slut) receives a scarf as a christmas gift from Ryou (his clueless boyfriend) and they schedule a date on christmas eve. On the day of the date, Bob (black american guy) calls Ruriko telling her that he is back on Japan and wants to fuck her. Of course Ruriko can't resist the idea and call off the date with Ryou. So Ryou spent christmas eve alone on his room, killing time for his shift at his part-time job and sighing because Ruriko cancelled the date because of some urgent business. Meanwhile, in another part of town, Bob is fucking Ruriko to oblivion.

After fucking her for a while Bob decides to go out to buy condoms. He makes Ruriko go with him naked, only wearing the scarf Ryou gave her (of course Ruriko is not reluctant at the idea at all, since she is an exhibitionist on top of a pervert). They happen to go to the convenience store Ryou is working that night. Both Ryou and Ruriko are totally speechless when they see each other. Ruriko tries to play it off, pretending she is another person, but it doesn't help that Bob is not playing along (or caring at all: "what the fuck are you saying Ruriko???"). Ryou is really reluctant to sell the condoms to Bob, but he doesn't have a choice anyway (the boyfriend selling the condoms to the netori guy while his girlfriend is naked in front of him, only wearing the scarf he gave her for christmas... THAT PART IS GOLD!!!). Bob enters the bathroom of the convenience store with Ruriko to fuck her in there. Ryou tries to stop them, but Ruriko is not really that reluctant ("I'm sorry Ryou, but I can't oppose this cock" she apologize on her mind). After a while Ryou gives up because he has to attend customers, so he spent his shift (and his christmas eve for that matter) hearing the moans of Ruriko from the bathroom. After a while they go out of the bathroom. Ruriko is wearing a belt of condoms on her waist with a very satisfied look on her pleasure-melting face. Ruriko and Bob finally go out the store (presumably back to Bob's place to keep fucking some more) and Ryou is left on the store's counter devastated.

The next day Ruriko and Ryou runs into each other on the street. Ruriko acts normal as if nothing has happened the day before. She apologize to Ryou for calling off the date, telling him that she had to go out of town to attend some urgent business. Ryou is baffled at first, but since Ruriko is acting so naturally, he convinces himself that she is telling the truth, and the girl he saw yesterday is actually someone that looks just like Ruriko and happens to have the same name (LOL). It also helps that Ruriko is an honor student and an idol on the school, so no one would suspect she is actually a major slut. The mini-game ends while we see a see-through of Ruriko's clothes. She is still wearing the condom belt around her waist, full of Bob's semen, while getting the kicks of walking with it besides the unsuspecting Ryou.

So if you are his Patreons (or are interested on to be his Patreons), please tell Technobrake to JUST STICK WITH NTR TYPE-A. He is pretty damn good at it!!! He is wasting his talent, trying to please everyone with something he is not familiar with (NTR TYPE-B).

I don't wanna be hypped about Homestay 2... so I'll pretend for a while that I don't care

LOL

Last edited:
I agree with you. From this game I'm feeling the same thing I felt from their recent games: The more previews get released the more disappointed I get. For starters I don't really like Daniel as a netori guy. I mean, he is a very interesting character, but I feel he lacks netori potential. He is like a caricature of the "macho netori guy archetype". Then we have the son with the oedipus complex, the husband that doesn't even touch the wife, the stupid double peace signs that japanese find hot for some reason.... This doesn't look promising for me.

If ANIM is making sequels, why not making one of their best game? (Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi). It doesn't even have to be with the same characters, just the same concept and feeling. They already did something like that with Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 2 and it was pretty damn good.

I guess as long as people buy trash, then trash they will give us... I guess that's why Atelier Sakura is still on business. Now, the "trash part" is only a figure of speech (but the Atelier Sakura part was for real). I don't really want to call this game trash, especially since I still haven't even play it, but I don't have my hopes up for it. I can only hope ANIM shut my mouth good this time.

I have nothing to add. I totally agree with you.
And I expect from ANIM they make Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi 2 + Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 3, 'cause those were their best games. Homestay 2... I think we all care cause there is nothing better left for this year in the genre. If I see Tsuma no Biniku o Ijiru Chichi no Futoi Yubi 2 or Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 3 announced I'll be one of the most hypped person here. At least I hope Homestay 2 will help ANIM to make new step at art and annimation in their games. But strange choise they made... (Boku ni Dakare Aegu Tsuma) was hundred times better then Homestay (IMHO). I believe sales numbers made the choice :(

Why son for anim's new NTR game? Will there be yaoi action? Older looking daughter would have been better.

That would be the best Oyakodon material ever!!!

Maybe Anim want try something different considered the prequel already involving the daughter( which is loli, kind a disappointment but I can take that)

Speaking of CG manga,Are you gonna translate upcoming Heiantei CG manga ?

I don't think so, I don't want to translate something that people is not gonna fully enjoy because they haven't played the game.

Besides, I hate that Heiantei is wasting time with CG mangas instead of making games...

Jealousy, blackmail, 3p, incest, Daniel with probably "lend" the wife etc. There are many possibilities. It is very unlikely to have yaoi stuff, that's a totally different genre from what they have been making. I have no problem with using a son, because they already did daughter stuff in the previous homestay and it open doors to a new kind of scene.

I am looking foward this release, it will probably be hard to keep the suspension of disbelief because of Daniel, but even so, we have the usual husband POV route that will keep things interesting and the tension can rise when the husband start to notice the body modifications that the heroine will go through. From what we can see in the trailer and the trial, degeneration will have a bigger role in this plot, until now, we can see at least five body types, fat, slim, brunette gyaru, blond gyaru, blond pregnant gyaru and maybe slim with long hair (cosplay CG), the cosplay hair could be fake, but I hope that it is not and we also get a long hair version despite the "endgame" CGs showing short hair, maybe in a different route.

Last edited:
Did anyone ever create or find an agth code for 隣人に犯され続けて貪る女になった俺の妻 by Waffle?

That one always seemed pretty interesting, and featured a pretty famous artist, i'm surprised it wasn't popular enough for someone to create an agth code.

/HBN-4*0@17c4c8:rinjin.exe

Reactions: Valvatorez
Is exhentai ok? I'm seeing that image 「今回はここまで」

Yes, for me, exhentai is ok.
Check your SadPanda plugin or check if you are connected to the forum to access it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I subscribe to the Venus (a kind of mix between Japanese blog / patreon for creators of erotic games).
I advise you to subscribe if it's not already done. It costs less than 5 dollars or 5 euros (500 JPY) per month and it helps the author, Nao.

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/220

In return, we have some nice info, sometimes images, sometimes information on his next game ... It's not bad!

I came across an image that I had to share with you, Youko of Married Life but redraw with his new stroke of pencil:

190822010254233163.jpg

I admit that I would like a remaster of Married Life! :redface:
Otherwise, Nao has introduced new characters for his next game that will obviously be a sequel to Summer Salt as you would expect!

Regarding True Blue, experiencing the same issue as http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...et-true-blue-game-run-xp-win-8-1-10-a-796334/

The game will freeze when the text reaches the bottom of the game screen. Using auto text seems to subvert the freezing however parts of the script are chopped off, thus meaning to view them you need to check the scenario recollection every time the text reaches the bottom of the page.

Has anybody played True Blue and managed to circumvent this issue?

Regarding True Blue, experiencing the same issue as http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...et-true-blue-game-run-xp-win-8-1-10-a-796334/

The game will freeze when the text reaches the bottom of the game screen. Using auto text seems to subvert the freezing however parts of the script are chopped off, thus meaning to view them you need to check the scenario recollection every time the text reaches the bottom of the page.

Has anybody played True Blue and managed to circumvent this issue?
I ran on windows 7 and below and it worked just fine but kept crashing on windows 10 so it is probably not compatible with the operating system.

Want something like MC was the only one excluded from orgy circle.
such as
https://exhentai.org/g/1441310/a7c0192bfd/
https://exhentai.org/mpv/215597/ba58d3cdd8/#page178
http://vndb.org/v13086

Are there any?
second link doesn't work for me.

love this, so long as the girl MC likes is in there and he knows or is watching the orgy.

aki-sora manga had a scene where he was invited by a girl to a party. MC passes out for a bit and wakes up to the girl saying something like "to bad, you passed out. please watch as i lose my virginity".

she had full intention of losing her virginity to MC, but she was horny so she chose a random guy and MC wakes up just in time to see her lose her virginity. it's an orgy so MC still has sex with multiple girls and the girl with multiple guys. funny though, they never swap to each other even though they liked each other. MC does not get mad, he enjoyed himself. slightly different from what you said, MC does participate, but he doesn't get to do it with the main girl.

here is said scene https://mangarock.com/manga/mrs-serie-10007/chapter/mrs-chapter-10014

Namidames new doujin still missing from online stores... I really hope he plans to make a digital copy buyable somewhere.. >_<...

Anyone plan to upload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ233299.html ?.. Seems to be missing from the normal download area- like I said before I have the game(bought on DMM)- but it's too big for me to upload without it taking days and if my internet dies at any time i'll end up starting it all over so if anyone else could do it- It's a game worth checking out- and i'm not a female POV fan.

As for some lesser known reveals.. Hatsune_C(patreon) still working on their NTR(I believe a pure love route exists as well though) visual novel- they said they've got some help with editting since english isn't their first language and it's sped up the process a bit. They want to have it out this year.

Dot kobo is teasing their upcoming project here - http://dotkobo.web.fc2.com/images14/page2_16_00.html and has added a youtube video for it. It's what you would expect knowing his work but it's nice it's not attached to any of his current universes so it gives him extra freedom. He's also constantly updating a short story(with few images) that connect some of his works http://dotkobo.web.fc2.com/images_9/page2_15_02_top.html here- He updates every other week or so- sometimes sooner. It won't make too much sense unless you've played his games though.

Land Cut(who recently release their female knight game Karen the Knight) says their next project will be NTR themed and has been an idea in his head for a while.

Shinachiku-castella updated their blog here https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/1810/article/91742 and is disappointed their games trial version meant for only those in the paid plan was leaked. And also a new screenshot of their upcoming NTR game that has been looking really promising. (Please support this dev- they want to release their games on steam in english and already have officially brought some over- they do good things)

And if you haven't heard- Kaguragames is bringing out some ntr titles- like Thug hero party(localized as Dark hero party) and Knights of Messiah. Few others as well which you can look at on their upcoming titles. It's nice they're not being biased towards the genre. Hopefully more and more devs take note of them as a way to bring their games overseas.

so this is interesting. you guys know of taimanin asagi battle arena and it's successor RPGX?

so RPGX hasn't done NTR or at least real NTR yet.

so the devs put it to a vote, the new character is a virgin and they had a vote if her scene should be vanilla with MC or NTR.

community voted and NTR won.

i don't play the game, but i'm gonna have to find out how the scene plays out.

[葵抄] ボクを×××するおねえさま’s
Does anyone know the contents of the third volume?

I want to know if there is an Ntr in the third volume.

[葵抄] ボクを×××するおねえさま’s
Does anyone know the contents of the third volume?

I want to know if there is an Ntr in the third volume.

we all want to know. i wonder why the first two volumes were shared, but then the third never showed up.

i think it's because the person who bought the first two volumes only liked vanilla and after he saw the ending of volume 2, he no longer cared for the series. wouldn't be the first time people stopped caring for a series because NTR.

Woo.. Namidames doujin showed up on exh- I think a translation will be quick given his status. Shame it seems to be a little shorter than the other 2 in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM