Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Too bad I'm not a fan of the character designs.
The problem with western games is that often the female interests are sluts, there is nothing to corrupt, and thanks to moronic Patreon, you will never see type B for them...

I've never heard of any cases where Patreon had decided to enforce NTR works. For other extreme fetishes, yes.

I think クベルの首枷病 may win #1 best of year crown.. Pretty rare for an NTR game.

I think クベルの首枷病 may win #1 best of year crown.. Pretty rare for an NTR game.

Yes the game was really nice, but the best of this year might be the new game from shinachiku-castella (demo was niceeeee) if he can finish this year^^

Yes the game was really nice, but the best of this year might be the new game from shinachiku-castella (demo was niceeeee) if he can finish this year^^

I've been looking forward to that one but in the end it's way more about marketing and how high-profile your artist/developer is. Even if shinachiku-castella made a better game- I really doubt it would sell as much as it should.. Which is a shame. To me- NTR is so much about writing and build-up over art direction and I've played plenty of hidden gems that were really great but didn't get any attention because of the art. But then again- castella has moved overseas and is now translating their games officially for us. Which really helps sales even if DLsite won't reflect that. I think they're doing alright. Just not alright enough to compete with クベルの首枷病- I don't think anyone expected those kinds of sales.. Just did phenomenally well. Right place right time? Maybe.

Looks like Technobrakes next game is more of an NTR focus than their others- you control a male character with a female partner rather than just the female Bitch-type.. They advertised some of their other games as NTR but none of them really felt like it to me- really just one girl slutting it up and there might have been someone who liked her for more than just her body and that is what they thought was enough to tag the genre.. But this one might be different- here's hoping.

Gaptax working on another futanari game. Not NTR... Their NTR game was so good- I hope they make more. I'm pretty sure it was the best received of their games. I asked if they would ever combine the genres of Futa and NTR and they said not likely- but they do plan to create more NTR works and Futa works.. Just not together.. Which is a shame because I feel theres potential and enough overlap of fans. The prospect of someone leaving their significant other alone with a family friend unknowing about their "secret" or just as a way to do things more openly with the guy expecting less. You already have your incredibly daft borderline braindead main protagonists who have to come up with a mental reason why their wife/gfs are fidgeting behind the table with the playboy sitting nearby.. It would just seem less obvious if they were both.. girls?... Maybe it's just me though.

ネトラレの民 on Ci-en something to watch. It looks really great. But there's been so many delays- I think originally they planned to make a mini escape dungeon based in their main NTR games universe and release it sometime in feb or march- now it's august and neither their escape game or their main game has been released. But they're looking at sept/oct and might bring out both games together.. or Combine them.

I really want to see a new NTR from Suzuya as well-.. and Kuripick!(They had a blog update early this month)... And NT:Ripper despite me not caring about netorase on the whole- their debut game was interesting. Also want to see a new NTR game from Eburui- who is making daily art on ci-en.. I don't think they're working on a game ;_;.. Land Cut released a game a couple days ago- but also not NTR.. They said likely next game would be another NTR focused one. アグノーストス(agnostos?) should be releasing their new game before too long- but if going by the trial it has a focus on hypnotism which a lot of people in comments complained that it was lazy to the NTR fetish. Which I agree. He said he might lessen the effect and change some things so we'll see. I didn't care for his second pixel game but his debut game of cuckoldRPG was alright. Venus working hard on their second part of their summersalt series.. I really wish they just combined the games instead.. And finally- Yurin/Xremier Still eventually releasing DARKROAD which looks promising. But seems to have been on hold for a long time and I am losing hope by the day.

Well- now that i've organized my thoughts a bit I guess there is a lot to look forward to. Always feels like a dryspell when you don't get a great game within each month though

Last edited:
I've never heard of any cases where Patreon had decided to enforce NTR works. For other extreme fetishes, yes.
Non con with blackmail or rape is a no no in Patreon.
Heck, even mind control is against the TOS.
Now, the thing enforced is another story, but it all depends on the game popularity and snitches.
And many devs self censor because of that.

I've been looking forward to that one but in the end it's way more about marketing and how high-profile your artist/developer is. Even if shinachiku-castella made a better game- I really doubt it would sell as much as it should.. Which is a shame. To me- NTR is so much about writing and build-up over art direction and I've played plenty of hidden gems that were really great but didn't get any attention because of the art. But then again- castella has moved overseas and is now translating their games officially for us. Which really helps sales even if DLsite won't reflect that. I think they're doing alright. Just not alright enough to compete with クベルの首枷病- I don't think anyone expected those kinds of sales.. Just did phenomenally well. Right place right time? Maybe.

Looks like Technobrakes next game is more of an NTR focus than their others- you control a male character with a female partner rather than just the female Bitch-type.. They advertised some of their other games as NTR but none of them really felt like it to me- really just one girl slutting it up and there might have been someone who liked her for more than just her body and that is what they thought was enough to tag the genre.. But this one might be different- here's hoping.

Gaptax working on another futanari game. Not NTR... Their NTR game was so good- I hope they make more. I'm pretty sure it was the best received of their games. I asked if they would ever combine the genres of Futa and NTR and they said not likely- but they do plan to create more NTR works and Futa works.. Just not together.. Which is a shame because I feel theres potential and enough overlap of fans. The prospect of someone leaving their significant other alone with a family friend unknowing about their "secret" or just as a way to do things more openly with the guy expecting less. You already have your incredibly daft borderline braindead main protagonists who have to come up with a mental reason why their wife/gfs are fidgeting behind the table with the playboy sitting nearby.. It would just seem less obvious if they were both.. girls?... Maybe it's just me though.

ネトラレの民 on Ci-en something to watch. It looks really great. But there's been so many delays- I think originally they planned to make a mini escape dungeon based in their main NTR games universe and release it sometime in feb or march- now it's august and neither their escape game or their main game has been released. But they're looking at sept/dec and might bring out both games together.. or Combine them.

I really want to see a new NTR from Suzuya as well-.. and Kuripick!(They had a blog update early this month)... And NT:Ripper despite me not caring about netorase on the whole- their debut game was interesting. Also want to see a new NTR game from Eburui- who is making daily art on ci-en.. I don't think they're working on a game ;_;.. Land Cut released a game a couple days ago- but also not NTR.. They said likely next game would be another NTR focused one. アグノーストス(agnostos?) should be releasing their new game before too long- but if going by the trial it has a focus on hypnotism which a lot of people in comments complained that it was lazy to the NTR fetish. Which I agree. He said he might lessen the effect and change some things so we'll see. I didn't care for his second pixel game but his debut game of cuckoldRPG was alright. Venus working hard on their second part of their summersalt series.. I really wish they just combined the games instead.. And finally- Yurin/Xremier Still eventually releasing DARKROAD which looks promising. But seems to have been on hold for a long time and I am losing hope by the day.

Well- now that i've organized my thoughts a bit I guess there is a lot to look forward to. Always feels like a dryspell when you don't get a great game within each month though

Yea the the NTR Game from Gaptax was really awesome, especially it got translated^^ thanks for the detailed novel :D

ネトラレの民 on Ci-en something to watch. It looks really great. But there's been so many delays- I think originally they planned to make a mini escape dungeon based in their main NTR games universe and release it sometime in feb or march- now it's august and neither their escape game or their main game has been released. But they're looking at sept/oct and might bring out both games together.. or Combine them.

I think part of the reason クベルの首枷病 did so well is that is real ntr and we ourselves gave plenty of publicity

So many Mashu grand order NTR doujins showing up from c96... I'm more interested in just Namidame's Rider doujin- hopefully that shows up somewhere. The 3rd of (4 or more) in his Shirou hell NTR series. He really knows how to draw ass.

Also ntlabos new doujin from c96 should be showing up too.- I'm sure that was high profile. Just need someone to scan them >_<.. If someone finds them sold digitally- let me know too.

So many Mashu grand order NTR doujins showing up from c96... I'm more interested in just Namidame's Rider doujin- hopefully that shows up somewhere. The 3rd of (4 or more) in his Shirou hell NTR series. He really knows how to draw ass.

Also ntlabos new doujin from c96 should be showing up too.- I'm sure that was high profile. Just need someone to scan them >_<.. If someone finds them sold digitally- let me know too.
i ddnt play the gfo game so i really dont know why thers alot of ntr doujins of it?.. does it have like somekind of almost ntr scenario feeling or whatsoever in actual game?, im just curious why they made tons of ntr doujins of it..

i ddnt play the gfo game so i really dont know why thers alot of ntr doujins of it?.. does it have like somekind of almost ntr scenario feeling or whatsoever in actual game?, im just curious why they made tons of ntr doujins of it..

Fate's just very popular I guess. I play FGO everyday and the characters are easily one of the selling points of the game. Plus there's a friend system where you can use someone else's characters in missions and they can use yours as well. A lot of fate NTR usually has a "friend" borrowing your characters for missions, so if you have a waifu on your support list they'll bring em along for a mission and they can essentially do whatever they want with your support character without your knowledge. The NTR writes itself.

Not really NTR scenarios like you'd think- if anything Mashu attempts to cockblock you and constantly gets jealous of you oogling other women- even just making up complete lies when she thinks you're being seduced.. Like jumping out of the bushes and saying x WANTS US FOR SOMETHING- when Mordred invites you go to swimming.

But I guess her and the protag are the sort of super close friends that have to rely on each other. She's the shield- the self-sacrificing type that doesn't care about dying as long as she can protect you. And to the protag she's the reliable kouhai and one of the few still partly human beings that they can talk to. Needless to say she's also quite vital to the story as a whole. I guess it's just the fact that grand order is a fight for humanity and you're on top of a mountain in a 24/7 blizzard in a facility holding barely any humans that you can talk to- besides Mash. And Servants can't get pregnant... but Mash can- as she still has a human body?.. FGO is popular and Mashu is the closest character to the protag. simply.

Speaking of f/go NTR doujins- hoping Terasu mc's gets translated eventually. https://exhentai.org/g/1435716/653f461b2b/ - this one. So far I believe there's only a chinese and korean version- no Japanese or it might have been translated sooner.

Last edited:
More that 1-2 are connected so it feels like the first has too much world building that doesn't matter as much and they should probably be combined games. Also I don't believe if (2) has a designated NTR route like 3 and 5 do.

I believe it was this one http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...umshot-husbands-boyfriends-face-mouth-682717/ - I thought it was bigger so probably not going to find much there.. There's a lot of that out there though- if I can remember any notables when I look through my game list sometime i'll point them out.

Thank you very much

https://exhentai.org/g/1464777/5ded19501d/

[(C96) [MTSP (Jin)] Tanemori-ke no Katei Jijou 3] came out but all we got is handjob =)), slow build up is good but i cant wait anymore

And the next chapter is the doctor, and the next one probably the classmate, and then maybe the ntr starts, but what is that? 2021-2022?

And that only to start, then it has to develop, so another 2-3 years, it's not gonna end until maybe 2024-2025, we'll all be dead by then ...

Releasing 1 chapter every 6 months should be a crime.

Does anyone remember the name of this old doujin/manga? the plot is like this as I remember:

The story begin with the wife watching her husband and kid leaving the house for work and school, the wife is concern about her plain looking, and so she got a ticket (present?) to a beauty salon and after she's done she couldn't believe how beautiful she is.

and then as she walking into home, a man suddenly invite her to a high class restaurant, first she reluctant but eventually agree (the rest is you can guess).

in the end, the wife forgot her wedding ring when they had sex in a hotel, and the man himself deliver the ring to the wife.

And the next chapter is the doctor, and the next one probably the classmate, and then maybe the ntr starts, but what is that? 2021-2022?

And that only to start, then it has to develop, so another 2-3 years, it's not gonna end until maybe 2024-2025, we'll all be dead by then ...

Releasing 1 chapter every 6 months should be a crime.

I am starting to feel like this is half life 3

Does anyone remember the name of this old doujin/manga? the plot is like this as I remember:

The story begin with the wife watching her husband and kid leaving the house for work and school, the wife is concern about her plain looking, and so she got a ticket (present?) to a beauty salon and after she's done she couldn't believe how beautiful she is.

and then as she walking into home, a man suddenly invite her to a high class restaurant, first she reluctant but eventually agree (the rest is you can guess).

in the end, the wife forgot her wedding ring when they had sex in a hotel, and the man himself deliver the ring to the wife.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=10992

1565773263540.jpg

Uh, so I just noticed Tryset re-released my favorite non-NTR but has NTR? games of all time. Myつま feature implied NTR indirectly twice and hidden NTR in the games script. More so it featured a bonus voice drama pack where the wife does a AV (adult video) behind her husbands back.

The NTR implied in game happens twice, once when you take her panties off and it looks like she has another mans cum inside her. The other time is MUCH harder to get the dialog to show, you literally have to make the right choices at the most random times to get her employees at her flower shop to tell you she is spending a lot of time (indirectly) with a client at a hotel (but its work related lol...right....work...)

f you dig into the games script via xp3 extract it looked like they began creating a path to catch your wife fucking another man. Later they released unused CG for the game (uncolored) in a bonus 3 pack (with two other games) but since its just a random piece of artwork without context the pictures could be her with anybody.

I just discovered they once again re-released the game (3rd time) and are calling it " Myつまストレートエディション " but this version has graphics upgraded in resolution and they have "streamlined" the gameplay options for easier enjoyment...

I don't know what this means...

Sadly it doesn't make mention of new bonus scenes though or extended story.

So there is a chance its literally the same game but with improved graphics...but part of me wants to believe they spent the time to add a real NTR scene in since its implied twice and they had unused CG.

Of ALL the games that I really wanted an NTR scene it would have been this game...the wife was SO perfect for it based on her personality.

I will wait to see if it goes on sale though, I don't want to spend $35 for a game I already own though just for the same game, as I doubt they brought back the voice actress for new content...although it IS $3500 yen which is a lot of an old game.

Now IF I had been the games creator/director and was re-releasing it myself I'd have written the AV voice drama into the updated game (as its already recorded) and have you stumble upon on it on your way home from work or something or perhaps when your trying to catch her at the hotel with her client. You can then watch it. Giving you two new CG, one for the AV cover (when you spot it) and one for the AV scene itself that you watch. Basically discovering your wife does AV on the side...that would be hot NTR based on her personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

BK8 là một trong những nhà cái uy tín hàng đầu tại châu Á, cung cấp các trải nghiệm giải trí trực tuyến đa dạng và phong phú. Với giấy phép hoạt động hợp pháp và trụ sở tại Malta và Philippines, BK8 đảm bảo tính an toàn và công bằng cho người chơi.
Thông tin chi tiết:
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!