Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

WTB? what is WTB?

PD: did i miss STUDIO TRIUMPH new game? or did i see the wrong date of release?

Want To Buy. I haven't played the new games yet, but are you telling me NONE of them have NTR mystery?

About NTR48: Again, a way too short game and way to easy to play. There is only 2 choose times. The only good thing is that is animated, and you can switch from main story narration to the victims inner thoughts.

Anyway, is there another NTR material beside these??

Want To Buy. I haven't played the new games yet, but are you telling me NONE of them have NTR mystery?
(STUDIO TRIUMPH) games have always had the option of being NTR Mystery so their is still hope. If we can find the game that is.

(STUDIO TRIUMPH) games have always had the option of being NTR Mystery so their is still hope. If we can find the game that is.

Pinkpineapple Juicy game looks good, and the redhead route of ntr 48 looks a little interesting in my opinion, and is wedding blue SO dissapointing? i like it (again i don't really understand japanesse so if you are saying because you understand the text and they are...well dumb that would explain a lot)

Pinkpineapple Juicy game looks good, and the redhead route of ntr 48 looks a little interesting in my opinion, and is wedding blue SO dissapointing? i like it (again i don't really understand japanesse so if you are saying because you understand the text and they are...well dumb that would explain a lot)

I'm just saying there is hope for a NTR Mystery game, not that the others are bad. (have not played any of them yet)

could you tell us more or less what is the game about?

PD: i will refrain to talk big about wedding blue until and h-code or actualization for ith comes out but so far its been satisfying (once you discover wich are the important choices), but if someone with a better undertanding of japanesse can contribute it will be better (by experience i have learned that what appears to be a good plot and good lines can be utterly stupid and viceversa once translated)

P.O.V=wife only.....
but the stories always similar with others games(ntr).......... maybe a little bit boring.....

I'm just saying there is hope for a NTR Mystery game, not that the others are bad. (have not played any of them yet)

i see..... you like NTR Mystery game............
why don't you make it? use this tools "http://www.renpy.org/".......
or
we can create a team to continue/making new game ????

P.S: blog can't update(busy in real life)

Last edited:

oh, well i am not sure but i think wedding blue has some mistery in the begining (i get the impresion that they didn't show WHEN she started cheating with the coworker and the brother)

Need a code for [LiLiM DARKNESS] WEDDING BLUE パッケージ版 ITH only pick up some text.
Thanks!
getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=739484&gc=gc

P.O.V=wife only.....
but the stories always similar with others games(ntr).......... maybe a little bit boring.....

i see..... you like NTR Mystery game............
why don't you make it? use this tools "http://www.renpy.org/".......
or
we can create a team to continue/making new game ????

P.S: blog can't update(busy in real life)

Thank you sir this was just what I needed. A little quick test.
dZqV5.png

[MENTION=29112]Tetty[/MENTION]: Did you draw those figure, Tetty? If so... you have skills! Color me impressed.

[MENTION=29112]Tetty[/MENTION] i second [MENTION=8015]tryguy[/MENTION]'s opinion, if you draw those you have skills xD

[MENTION=29112]Tetty[/MENTION]: Did you draw those figure, Tetty? If so... you have skills! Color me impressed.

yeah I sketched theses, and thanks. the background I swiped from some CG set for testing purposes only. I'll have to draw my own backgrounds eventually.

sorry, but how do you add hcode to the latest version of ITH??

sorry, but how do you add hcode to the latest version of ITH??

Well, once you've attached ITH to the game (like normal), you paste that h-code into the box at the top. You may need to hit enter.

Then just move along with the game until some more text appears, and once it does, you pull the list of threads down and pick the new one. Something like UserHook or whatever. Ta-da.

Reactions: ron34 and dcatz

:cheerleader: yoo [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION], are you here right now?

yeah I sketched theses, and thanks. the background I swiped from some CG set for testing purposes only. I'll have to draw my own backgrounds eventually.

mmmm.... perfect!! we can create a team to make ntr games..... :cheerleader: [MENTION=29112]Tetty[/MENTION] lets make our own version of ntr, shall we? i got skilled with photo manipulation , so if you want to turn some decent characters to gyaru, then it easy for me.

and for those who have any of the skills(idea,Script and whatever), can join us. :runhappy:

Last edited:

:cheerleader: yoo [MENTION=7186]Prettz[/MENTION], are you here right now?

mmmm.... perfect!! we can create a team to make ntr games..... :cheerleader: [MENTION=29112]Tetty[/MENTION] lets make our own version of ntr, shall we? i got skilled with photo manipulation , so if you want to turn some decent characters to gyaru, then it easy for me.

and for those who have any of the skills(idea,Script and whatever), can join us. :runhappy:

if only i had free time i would see on what i can help, but this year i think i won't even have summer vacations T.T

Well, once you've attached ITH to the game (like normal), you paste that h-code into the box at the top. You may need to hit enter.

Then just move along with the game until some more text appears, and once it does, you pull the list of threads down and pick the new one. Something like UserHook or whatever. Ta-da.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say... There's a button to add a profile for the game on the screen where you attach it (I usually hit that button before attaching). If you do that, and then proceed with the userhook, you can click "save" at the top right of ITH to save the configuration of things.

That means, if you restart the game later on, ITH with remember the settings and auto-load them.

If you don't do this, you'll probably have to enter the h-code every time you start the game up. I only recently learned about this, but it's really handy.

Well, ××な彼女のつくりかた2 is mostly about girlfriend training.

NTR options in it are mostly B-I voluntary NTR type, where you let her part time jobs for prostitution and being a gravure idol. I seem to remember 2-3 more NTR encounters in the cinema and a cafe.

There is an NTR ending too if you make her your sex friend if I remember correctly.

Overall, not a lot of emotional investment for the NTR experience, the route with the most NTR emotion is the love route where NTR doesn't actually occur if i remember correctly. Its still a pretty fun game though, good for the intervals between the serious NTR games.

Reactions: Fish01

seriusly? i was actually thinking of playing it (i like the pictures) if i needed a rest from the ntr and dark games xD

Well I've heard that you can create a girl who isn't a virgin from the start, and ask her to tell you about her first experience.
I'm not sure how much more there is beyond that, though I think you're supposed to be able to upload your girls online for other people to date. That is, if you can do that from outside japan.
Might be misunderstanding google translate from getchu though.

Well I've heard that you can create a girl who isn't a virgin from the start, and ask her to tell you about her first experience.
I'm not sure how much more there is beyond that, though I think you're supposed to be able to upload your girls online for other people to date. That is, if you can do that from outside japan.
Might be misunderstanding google translate from getchu though.

online?, that sounds pretty similar to teatime's game don't you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!