Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Can I ask where you guys get you text aggregator/translator?
Can it work even without internet?
I'm going to assist a translator to translate this
httpx://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE241240.html

First time ever posting on Anime-sharing so if I do anything wrong just tell me :)

Can I ask if you guys know any NTR rpg or action games where you get NTR'ed if you lose? or like games that are like Leane of Legitimate Crown?

Can I ask where you guys get you text aggregator/translator?
Can it work even without internet?
I'm going to assist a translator to translate this
httpx://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE241240.html

Err i got a ITHVNR that works without internet, that last 1 is pretty important sinc eits 75% of the time i play xD, and TA with atlas window for the same reason

Someone has the game: 清純なカラダは、アイツの腕の中で男を知っていく 彼女の幸せそうな姿を、指を咥えて見ているしかない物語 (http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=697609)

If so, can you share it? I downloaded it from a website but it gives me a bunch of errors; specified file not found; launcher.bpm and japanese characters and a gds.api as well when attempting to execute gds.exe. I really don't know what I am doing wrong nor whats happening.

Venus's latest game...
It's just my personal preference but I didn't like how the milf in komarisou went from protag to NEET ntr guy to old dude and then back to protag, whaa-
And in the current one the milf goes from old dude to former boss of protag to some brat. Multiple ntr guys are good or even better as long as they have their own dedicated routes with the heroine but all in a single route just feels cheap and diminishes the corruption build up for me somehow. Someone posted about this once that the ntr guy worked so hard to get the girl corrupted just to throw her at other dudes for a gangbang? It somehow cheapens the whole journey.

And for me it's also that I actually start caring about the netori guy and his goals for the heroine in most of these games that I want him to end up happy(or however) with the girl till the end. Ntr guy and heroine falling for each other in process of infidelity is what I want.

But that's enough about my niche in the ntr niche. Doesn't mean I will stop playing venus games just wanted to rant.

Also Majima EVERYWHERE (just noticed the profile pic)

I agree with you, it seems we have the same tastes. For me the posessive ingredient is key to NTR. The netori guy wants to steal the girl from someone else and make her his own. That's a very important factor. If he just corrupt her for the sake of corrupting her, part of the meaning of NTR is wasted (at least for me).

I'm playing the game and I finally arrive to the good parts. Man this one is going to be brutal! The MC is such a nice guy and the story could be a pretty damn good nakige if it wasn't a NTR game. I'll keep playing and maybe make a little review if I have some time.

is this a website or artist? can't seem to find it in either case.

Search the forum, i am going to sleep because i can't stay up any more but if tomorrow you still don't know i will see if i still have the apge where i downlaoded mine saved or something

EDIT:*looks to what i wrote* ME:"Ok i really need to sleep NOW"

Does anybody know any NTR games where you discover your being NTR as a side story? Basically I'm looking for a game that isn't focused on NTR but has an NTR subplot you could uncover or setup and no I don't mean just a bad ntr ending.

Also any games where you setup your partner for NTR without telling her? (again I don't mean bad endings) and she doesn't think you know? I know of the one waffle game but is there anymore?

Last edited:
any love triangle stories where one of the two girls sets up the other girl to be raped to take her out of the picture?

iirc, otome dori does something like this. the sister sets up the GF to get raped so she could have her brother all to herself. any more stories like this?

Also any games where you setup your partner for NTR without telling her? (again I don't mean bad endings) and she doesn't think you know? I know of the one waffle game but is there anymore?

Tsuma ga Kirei ni Natta Wake
Tsuma Kanraku

Look for Protagonist Organized Netorare in VNDB and you might find more by reading the summary of the games.

I'm already at the NTR part on the new Venus Game and I have some mixed feelings, or rather I could say that the game makes me change my opinion on how good/bad is as the story unfolds. I go from "oh! this is great" to "oh! Venus screw up" to "oh! but this is not a bad development after all" to "oh! Why did you add this!" to "mmm... turned out not bad after all"... like a rollercoster. I haven't finished yet, but overall is pretty good. Whitout spoilling I could say:

PROS:
  • The graphics are pretty good, Venus have really improved without losing his unique style. I like the art a lot.
  • The voice actresses do a great job! Specially the main heroine of the game. Her voice in the sex scenes is pretty damn sexy.
  • The mystery part is very well done, to the point that it could be a pretty damn good nakige if it wasn't for the NTR. I usually skip some parts in Venus games because they are just soooooo long. This time tough, even tough this game is pretty damn long, I didn't feel the need to skip anything. I rather enjoyed the story very much, to the point that I was hoping that this wasn't NTR. The more I reached to the final of the story, the more I was hopping for a happy ending (even tough I knew that was imposible) and that's a first for me.
  • I haven't seeing them all yet, but the sex scenes are pretty damn hot! Venus is experimenting with a "manga style" drawing in the sex scenes. I was worried about how that would turn out, but in the end it was good, it fits the style of Venus. Although I wish there was more "locked camera angle" scenes, there are a few (so far), I hope there are more later in the story.

CONS:
The cons come more from the story itself so I can't talk about them withouth spoillers:
  • The whole thing about the blood of Anoyama women. I think that was unnecesary and even kind of cheap. It could have work if the MC had sex with the heroine, and turned out that he is the only one that could not satisfied her, but that wasn't the case, so it turned out as a lame excuse for the heroine to fall quickly.
  • As I say above, the MC never get to have sex with the heroine, and as a result, there is no comparison between sex with him and the other guys. WHAT A HUGE WASTE!!! He only gets a blowjob and a pseudo paizuri, and that's it. It really sucks because they could have sex at least once. I guess Venus is reserving his first time for Misao, since I read this is the first part of a two part work (still sucks tough).
  • The blackmail excuse for the NTR with the former chief is so lame. When I read that part it almost ruinned the game for me, I was like "really Venus!!! You write such a good story and come up with such a cheap excuse for a blackmail!? WTF!!!" Fortunally the chief makes a "good" Netori guy (not a good guy, don't missunderstand), and the sex scenes with him, and the whole revenge plot that he sets up makes up for it. Still, the blackmail was so fucking stupid that it appears out of a Pint-Point game: "Oh no! He knows my secret, now I have to sleep with him, even tough he hasn't have any proof. But if it become a rumor I can't lie to the whole town, I rather lie to the one I love and betray him behind his back, even tough it's posible that most people don't believe the words of a spoilled brat and an outsider who wanted to destroy the cafe"........... WTF Venus!!!!!!! I thought that of all developers, the one that could avoid the typical blackmail cheap trope and actually make a good seduction NTR plot, it would be Venus, so I'm kind of dissapointed.
  • The brat as a Netori guy. I haven't seeing his scenes yet actually, but I don't like the idea of him as a Netori guy. It seems like something unnecesary, I rather preffer more scenes with the former chief.

MIX:
The pressence of various Netori guys. Because I though it was gonna be bad, but the story justifies it and it makes it actually work to some degree. However I think there is at least one Netori guy that was totally unnecesary.

I could change my opinions depending on how the game developes and ends. But as I said before, so far is pretty good, even with all its flaws. I want to believe that Venus is pulling punches so the sequel comes with full force. If the sequel fix all the flaws in this game then it could become one of the best NTR games ever. Guess we will have to wait to find out.

Hey Guys, does anyone remember the game where the Protagonist is a shota and the Heroines are a Oni Warrior(?) and a blonde Knight or Princess (?) who get captured by Orcs or some other kind of monsters? I once saw the Cg for that game somewhere but I`m not able to find it on Vndb or exhentai anymore...

how long does it take to get past the prologue and onto the NTR part of the new venus game?

If you read everything, hours. It's better to set it up so you read a little bit every day or every other day till you get to the NTR part. I don't advise to skip the story in this one, because it's actually pretty good. If you like nakige you will enjoy the story. I think I'm a slow readeer but it took me 15 hours or so to get to the NTR part (the heroine POV). Maybe about 10 hours or less to the "good" mystery part (where you know the MC is getting NTR but you don't know what's happening behind his back or why or how is happening).

Does anybody know any NTR games where you discover your being NTR as a side story? Basically I'm looking for a game that isn't focused on NTR but has an NTR subplot you could uncover or setup and no I don't mean just a bad ntr ending.

What's the Waffle game, seems interesting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!