Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

When you say interact you mean having sex or just massage????? Who is ntr guy?????
So far from what i have seen it is without intercourse. Only rubbing and sucking etc. But she gets corrupted by the netori guy so it wouldnt suprise me, if she will go full prostitute. This only applies to the customers, not the mc and netori guy.
The netori guy is the "handsome" looking mid 30 guy who is the boss of the mc.

CG set for Haha Ranman is out. it's not tagged as NTR on exhentai. this could just be that they missed the tag though. any one know if actual gameplay is NTR like VNDB says?

edit: unless they have NTR in and ending and is text based only. the CG is all vanilla... what a let down. i'm just waiting for them to release another Oyako Rankan-like game.

Can someone pleasssssse send a message to velka and till him to kindly post part 3 for this game:
Here
i can't send messages, i don't know why.
i'm really looking foreword for this game it's seems like it have a lot of ntr element in it.

Yeah some games he have posted today have a missed part

Can someone pleasssssse send a message to velka and till him to kindly post part 3 for this game:
Here
i can't send messages, i don't know why.
i'm really looking foreword for this game it's seems like it have a lot of ntr element in it.
Velka always leaves a link out for a day or two.

does anyone have the H-hook for "初めての彼女" ?
VNR doesn't translate all the text.

Ehhh what's the point o a lineal game with only one route if you can't keep exploring the mistery?

Did anybody else have trouble getting Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma to run? I can start the game, but always get a message that sends me back to the menu every time I pick to begin the game. I think the message says something about an error with the flowchart.

Kindly share the h-code for new waffle game, and please dont recommend vnr one needs to be a masochist to use it, crashing after translating every 5 lines

I play Haha Rankan its similar to oyako rankan u need to protect the girl from ntr guy, There was a scene where ntr guy bang the widow as player watch from window... I'm not done Playing so not sure if more ntr scene will coming ahead tho.

I play Haha Rankan its similar to oyako rankan u need to protect the girl from ntr guy, There was a scene where ntr guy bang the widow as player watch from window... I'm not done Playing so not sure if more ntr scene will coming ahead tho.

Any link or sth? Can't find that title.

finally someone clarified thers ntr on it hell yeah... time to start my body is ready...:ninja:

Soredemo 2's motion animation of the VN is out today
Preview: http://www.lune-soft.jp/ova/18303

Interesting. Is this a re-release kind of like how Black Lilith re-released Ochiru Hitozuma ~Animation~ ? Never saw anything on vndb for this but good to know! If it ever gets translated (official or fansub) hopefully it's the animation version (coding isn't always compatible as Rattan Man explained for his translations)

An update on something I wrote a while back

Back on topic anyone have the raws of this (anyone interested in translating it for free?)

No guarantee it will be included in the monthly Angel Club release...

https://book.dmm.co.jp/detail/b450eagcl01664/

Here's a summary from 4chan

>wife divorces guy
>guy finds out she's been cheating on him
>calls ex-wife over, confronts her
>pumps his seed in her

Found some raws

pages 318-335

https://e-hentai.org/s/31809f5f7f/1392194-318

Pretty rare to find a story where there's revenge sex from the guy who got cucked; I always lol when easily offended readers complain in comments that the guy should've done something or what "they" would've done as if it will somehow make them like NTR content suddenly :rolleyes:

I like the art-style; maybe someone here likes it too and will consider translating it for free if the story is of interest to them

finally someone clarified thers ntr on it hell yeah... time to start my body is ready...

https://vndb.org/t12235. You are badly mistaken, it has been confirmed there is no NTR this time. You've gotten confused by the netori it seems.

https://vndb.org/t12235. You are badly mistaken, it has been confirmed there is no NTR this time. You've gotten confused by the netori it seems.

Well i got scenes other guy slept with the mother its her brother in law her private psychiatrist if i'm not mistaken, when All the sakura trees all got destroyed by bad guy icon. but haven't got any other similar scenes yet, I need to familiarize myself with the gameplay first. it's seems i got game over when the heart spirit got destroyed :D I will play some more to know if it's got more ntr scene or not.

Well i got scenes other guy slept with the mother its her brother in law her private psychiatrist if i'm not mistaken, when All the sakura trees all got destroyed by bad guy icon. but haven't got any other similar scenes yet, I need to familiarize myself with the gameplay first. it's seems i got game over when the heart spirit got destroyed :D I will play some more to know if it's got more ntr scene or not.

So I don't get it, everyone says its not netorare but there are netorare scenes?

Did anybody else have trouble getting Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma to run? I can start the game, but always get a message that sends me back to the menu every time I pick to begin the game. I think the message says something about an error with the flowchart.

Did you try turning off or pausing VNR until you get past the crash point, that usually works for me.
You also have to use embedded text if i recall.

i think it's dumb that people say "well if the girl isn't a girlfriend or loves the MC, it's not NTR".

the way i see it, even if they aren't GF or dating MC, so long as it's a possibility in one of the routes. if the girl can be banged by some one else, other then you, it's NTR to me.

because the possibility was there.

i think it's dumb that people say "well if the girl isn't a girlfriend or loves the MC, it's not NTR".

the way i see it, even if they aren't GF or dating MC, so long as it's a possibility in one of the routes. if the girl can be banged by some one else, other then you, it's NTR to me.

Have you played Kanobitch, what's your opinion on that, people were arguing quite a bit over if it was NTR or not?

Well hopefully some1 finishes the game soon and we can get a proper info if either one of those 3 women can be stolen

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック