Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

So i just finished playing mama wa taimanin. It's pretty good game, all sex scenes it's hot, heroine design and voice are sexy. NUT GODDAMMIT IT'S TOO FREAKIN SHOOORT!!! For Taimanin series, story was fine, but too freaking short! I was expecting one shota route and other demon routes, but this game basically one shota route with two differrents ending. Damn... wish they make sequel for this game, i like Kanna ( MILF heroine), so i if this is the only game she get, it will be wasting potential.

The final batch of previews went up all very similar however one interesting development;
There appears to be another man in the mix.

I counted 4. One being from the previous game.
The other are from picture 4,5&8.

So i just finished playing mama wa taimanin. It's pretty good game, all sex scenes it's hot, heroine design and voice are sexy. NUT GODDAMMIT IT'S TOO FREAKIN SHOOORT!!! For Taimanin series, story was fine, but too freaking short! I was expecting one shota route and other demon routes, but this game basically one shota route with two differrents ending. Damn... wish they make sequel for this game, i like Kanna ( MILF heroine), so i if this is the only game she get, it will be wasting potential.

Do you know japanese? I cannot use the usual VNR to understand the dialogue and is killing my mood

Wow! Venus really have improved it's drawing skills. Could someone please make a quick summary of the story? I'm kind of lazy to download the previews right now, but I will read the story when the full game is out (how long is it? I hope is not 4-5 hours long, but knowing Venus....). I'm kind of curious on who the girl in the samples is.

guys i am stuck at the part with the white cat in D.P. IF someone could tell me what to do or share me a savefile i would appreciate it.

guys i am stuck at the part with the white cat in D.P. IF someone could tell me what to do or share me a savefile i would appreciate it.

White cat means nothing my dude, just there to tell you abt the diary. I'm guessing you're looking for wine? Do to Upstair @ in, the locked door on right, then down to Shop on road, then to blacksmiths, then back to shop, then back the the house w/ white cat and talk to guy

Damn i was about to tell people to grab it, 1 of the best ntr ever, and my favorite with a sister instead of wife/GF, for me family ntr needs to be brutal like this one

Yup, great Trillogy! Protagonist get his Wife, Childhood friend, and Big sis get stolen. Damn!

Yup, great Trillogy! Protagonist get his Wife, Childhood friend, and Big sis get stolen. Damn!

I've seen a group of girls stolen from the MC before, but never individually over the course of three games. I pretty much have to check this out now.

I've seen a group of girls stolen from the MC before, but never individually over the course of three games. I pretty much have to check this out now.

Totally, the climax scenes (you will know what i am talking about) are the best, this is what i mean corruption of a heroine when its not a magical girl setting xD

Hey guys, looks like the CGs from Alicesoft's new game (Haha Ranman) leaked or something, I found them here: https://hitomi.la/galleries/1403971.html
Thing is... I don't see any NTR from the images, nor does it have NTR on the tags (it does has the NTR tag on VNDB so idk)
The CGs look good but... Where's our sweet NTR? :confused:

Looks like Survive 3 was put up on DLsite and comes out mid-june(expected)- Survive 2 was fun for a while- but I wonder if Survive 3 is a different story alltogether.. I'm more interested in dot.kobo stuff- he has so much planned but not all of it shows up on dlsite. I made a request for version 2 of Kanae but his new RPGs are what i'm really looking forward to.

Looks like Survive 3 was put up on DLsite and comes out mid-june(expected)- Survive 2 was fun for a while- but I wonder if Survive 3 is a different story alltogether.. I'm more interested in dot.kobo stuff- he has so much planned but not all of it shows up on dlsite. I made a request for version 2 of Kanae but his new RPGs are what i'm really looking forward to.

Are they gonna add to the mom's story? I really hope they do.

Are they gonna add to the mom's story? I really hope they do.

They already have- Version 2 is mainly about the tutor from the boys perspective who didn't get NTR scenes in the first version though(also went into more detail with the homeless man and childhood friend)-
But in dot.kobo works the NTR route is always the True End of his- and he builds sequels of them. So in his next Kanae related work the daughter of Kanae comes into play(she was impregnated by one of the men during Kanae so she has a new kid now)- All the heroines of Crystal Story also had children and show up in sequels. All products of rape >.>... and mc- at least from what i've played.. never has a single scene. thoroughly destroyed despite always having a harem of sisters/milfs and friends. They are good games and he's moving onto different kinds of animation that look really nice. Definitely up there on my favorite NTR rpg creator- nothing else like them. Crystal story has a full english translation if you haven't played it- it's really easy to fall off the NTR true end route though and you need to do it perfectly.. There's a guide ingame for it though and you'll get a popup when you fail the route like a questlog in an MMO. Busters has sort of the same thing- but a more recent version has a dark NTR route where the scenes can't be avoided and it makes getting the scenes from the other versions easier. Busters II coming out before too long with kids of first games!..

Edit: found living links of version 2- I actually checked this thread before but it was on my phone and I guess they didn't load?.. Either way- Shine uploaded them here. http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...❀-[171005][・工房]-カナエ-ver2-0-[rj204338]-645663/

File size looks right (440ish mb for version 2- even though the dlsite info on the page still for first version)- Going to delete my request now.

Last edited:
The site of the new Anim team.mm game is open. I liked her design, she is a retired gravure idol, has a son, is in a sexless marriage and Daniel will help her with a "diet training". The son open some possibilities for the plot, maybe Daniel will convice her son to do a 3p and then will use the mother to corrupt him to hide the affair, it is also possible to make a route for the son POV, etc. The game is going to take a while to be released, we have to wait 4 months...

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota
I play atm the new waffle game and it is......amazing. So far, it has everything i love from the genre. I`m not done with the game (finished mc route) but here are some infos about it so far (with some spoilers):

- NTR mystery at its finest. You have to play the MC perspective first (99% from his side and 1% extra mystery moments that makes you excited) and than you get the heroine side. The heroine route is not just the same story with added scenes behind your back. No it is everything from her perspective and you only have similarities when you meeting with the mc.

- It is a kinetic novel with no choices and no routes. The entire game is one experience.

-it has only one netori guy and alot of other characters who "interact" with the heroine because of her job. But the focus is clearly on the netori guy.

-the art is just...wow. Same goes with the effects. Sound is top notch and all characters minus the mc have a voice!!!

-Gyarufication. Idk if it is the right word (or even an existing one) but she chance her appearance. But it is less gyaru and more like some high class prostitute. But damn i love this changing stuff!

-This game is long. It took me several hours just for the completion of the mc side. And he is only the tip of the iceberg. Its not just some cheap ntr story. It really fleshed out the relationships and gives you full details about the circumstances of why things happening.

-With no choices the game obviously only has one ending (so far). It is a bad one.

I will add more infos about the game later... if i have time.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: straight.shota
I play this new waffle game and it is......amazing. So far, it has everything i love from the genre. I`m not done with the game (finished mc route) but here are some infos about it so far (with some spoilers):

- NTR mystery at its finest. You have to play the MC perspective first (99% from his side and 1% extra mystery moments that makes you excited) and than you get the heroine side. The heroine route is not just the same story with added scenes behind your back. No it is everything from her perspective and you only have similarities when you meeting with the mc.

- It is a kinetic novel with no choices and no routes. The entire game is one experience.

-it has only one netori guy and alot of other characters who "interact" with the heroine because of her job. But the focus is clearly on the netori guy.

-the art is just...wow. Same goes with the effects. Sound is top notch and all characters minus the mc have a voice!!!

-Gyarufication. Idk if it is the right word (or even an existing one) but she chance her appearance. But it is less gyaru and more like some high class prostitute. But damn i love this changing stuff!

-This game is long. It took me several hours just for the completion of the mc side. And he is only the tip of the iceberg. Its not just some cheap ntr story. It really fleshed out the relationships and gives you full details about the circumstances of why things happening.

-With no choices the game obviously only has one ending (so far). It is a bad one.

If you have any questions, feel free to answer.

Sorry... which one? :D

I play atm the new waffle game and it is......amazing. So far, it has everything i love from the genre. I`m not done with the game (finished mc route) but here are some infos about it so far (with some spoilers):

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

When you say interact you mean having sex or just massage????? Who is ntr guy?????

Can someone pleasssssse send a message to velka and till him to kindly post part 3 for this game:
Here
i can't send messages, i don't know why.
i'm really looking foreword for this game it's seems like it have a lot of ntr element in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?