Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc061/ new product of anim teammmm. Still Daniel, I think Akie will appear too.

no more side-ventures teamMM pretty please
no more light-NTR swinging shota, no more netorase

just stick to classic, good ol' netorare this time tyvm

I hope there will be no childs like it was in the first game
This time I will be no hyped, without any expectations

the daughter Riko from the first game was really cute at the very least
but yea, i hope it's just one milf heroine they focus on

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc061/ new product of anim teammmm. Still Daniel, I think Akie will appear too.
Hopefully it's not just a small dlc, but I have my doubt.
At least it'll be netorare and not netorase...

I hope there will be no childs like it was in the first game
This time I will be no hyped, without any expectations
The oyakodon was good, loved the loli. I just wish she was more of a reluctant tsundere converted to Daniel... enthusiasm.

If it's a new story with a new heroine just use a new ntr guy ffs, is gonna be so repetitive with Daniel telling the same shits about his past and using the same techniques to seduce the new wife...

So disapponting...well, at least is netorare and has a wife pov, that's enough for me i guess.

Been playing a lot of mobile games lately. Kamihime has a shit ton of NTR. Anyone know of other games with NTR in them?

wooooohoooooo, long live ANIM \m/

Niiiice, praise Anim! Didn't expect an announcement this early, thought they would do it around the time of their next release in June. Release in August is also sooner than expected, so this is just great news.

Is the AliceSoft game that comes out on the 26th expected to have NTR, like Heartful Maman and Tsumamigui 3? It's tagged as NTR on vndb (https://vndb.org/v25144) but not getchu. I hadn't even heard about it till just now.

Oh wow, new anim game is that macho gaijin game sequel? Haha, cant wait. Hopefully they will make it more focusing to MILF, and no Loli.

The Black Lilith https://vndb.org/v25236#main is it NTR?

I dont find Adventure/Action NTR arousing, so if it has a sexy ntr element i will try to take this medicine.

Yeah it is, it's almost all played from the mother's perspective
To be honest it isn't all that good either, it also barely felt like a Taimanin game

Quick summary

I've only gotten two endings, i think there's 3. (good, bad, bad)

I'll just explain the NTR stuff, son's best friend (Kenya) get hits with an aphrodisiac causing him to get horny all the time, stupid mother decides to cure him out of kindness (handie ,bj etc) ,mother gets in touch with another Taimanin for help with her situation, women says that she needs to fuck the aphrodisiac outta him, she proceeds to.

Day after mysteriously the kid is still horny, she fucks with him again and again thinking he's still infected somehow, few scenes later she finds out that he's actually cured and just fooling with her and simply lusts for her, she rejects him, he rapes her and then blackmail's her saying that he'll tell her husband and son if she doesn't have sex with him. She then proceeds to fuck him countless times, during trips, outside, everywhere lol

Ending 1
She gives up to him, becoming gangbang fodder to Kenya + friends, it ends on a cliffhanger of the son walking in on her having sex with Kenya.

Ending 2
Kenya finds out that he was being used by some evil higher ups to seduce her (i think) evil old man then cucks Kenya and takes her away, timeskip she's pregnant and mind broken in a Prison Battleship type way with other chicks fighting over their masters.

If Daniel becomes a recurrent character the netorare vibes will be lost making it be more of a netori story of his adventures.

No loli and more preggo action this time please.

If Daniel becomes a recurrent character the netorare vibes will be lost making it be more of a netori story of his adventures.

No loli and more preggo action this time please.

Amen to that, game was long as fuck but only half of it was playable, then they hide the best outfit in that route.

Amen to that, game was long as fuck but only half of it was playable, then they hide the best outfit in that route.

Yeah only went through the mother route and kid pov till her sex scenes started. Still got around 20+ hours from the 3 routes though, but it could've been more if they ditch the little girl stuff and put full focus on the mother.

Not entirely sure on the preggo stuff though, it really makes Akie look like shameless slut that she's still fucking around while pregnant, although she's not as appealing as when she's not basically a month due, the depraved nature of it turned me on..

Wondering what is canon in the 1st game now, if that girl is Akie.

And looking forward to that pinpoint game, hope its netorare and not netori.

I for one just can't take anything with Daniel seriously. His presence is just comical at best and really immersion breaking at worst. Having a grown man with muscles and a clear 'steal yo wife' vibe act like a kid for most of the game really makes it hard to take anything seriously. Making it even worse, everyone just goes along with it. I was fine with it being a one game kind of thing but seeing him make a return makes me wonder why they chose him over Kabe Tsuma 3.
It also sucks when your name's Daniel and the dude who's stealing your wife is a grown foreigner named Daniel with bulging muscles acting like he's 7 so that he can fit in with your family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]