Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

English version of that is supposed to come out on March 8th. I don't think I'll buy it. The Acerola formula was great the 1st time but it's just tedious at this point.

I will when i can mostly because the mediavalsetting is good and the routes i already tried i liked, that i can make sugestion!! (ok maybe) of things i want to see more (basically me telling the guys at kagura games what i liked so they tell the developer xD)

So that was you posting on /h/. A guy losing out to a futa because he doesn't realize she's got a dick is a pretty great idea and would make for a pretty fantastic mystery game, though from my understanding that's not what you're going for exactly. That being the case I doubt there's much for me to say on the project itself, but I'll definitely give it a follow once you've started working on it. NTR needs to be brought into as many genres as possible!

no one would expect your girl to be getting dick... from well... another girl lol

Exactly, and a heroine is going to let her guard down too... The protagonist would never guess what's happening until it's too late.
Hell, the same could be said for having a lesbian antagonist in NTR, but I know I won't have any better luck finding games like that either. Such a shame.

Since there's pretty much no games like this out there I will have to make it third person to appeal to as much people as possible. It's about a guy leaving for a month and his co-worker putting the moves on his wife in the meantime and will definitely have some classic NTR "secretly doing it behind his back" scenes, but can't make it too niche I'm afraid.

I might come up like the guy that is never satisfied with anything, but I don't care, since I think good criticism is crucial to make something good. Please don't take it badly, since my intention is for you to make the best game posible. So here we go.

"It's about aguy leaving for a month". Don't do that please, if you do, you will waste the potential the game has. Some posts ago we were talking about the lack of NTR feeling in the new Atelier Sakura game because the boyfriend was not really present. Also we have talked a lot about the potential of straight-shota for making advances on the heroines while passing unsuspected under the boyfriend/husband radar. And now we are talking about how futanari can accomplish that as well. Knowing all that, why would you want to make the husband go away? This game has the potential for showing how the wife gets stolen right under the husband's nose, and you are trowing that potential away by making the husband leaves. And I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking this, I mean, read the quoted comments.

The way I see it, there are two reasons why the husband leaves in a business trip in a NTR game:

1. It's something not uncommon in japan. I mean there is even some japanese words for it (出稼ぎ - 旅稼ぎ - 出張 -海外出張 - 出張る).
2. Because is easy for the developer. You make the husband go away and when he is back her wife is already the other guy's mistress. This is not necesarilly a bad thing, since depending on the story and the circunstances of the characters there might be a need for the husband to go away, but in a good game this situation serves the propose of the story, making the game better, not easier for the developer.

i think making good developing decisión while making a game implies two things: Listen what people wants/likes and understanding why that decisión might be necessary in the game. By seeing it like that, I think the decission of making the husband leave is a terrible one. If it was me, I would take full advantage of the fact that the husband can't suspect of the futanari. I would make the futanari do advances on the wife with the husband near or even just in front of him. She could even pull stuff like THIS, withouth the husband noticing what's really happening, making him realize that something is off, withouth being able to put his finger on it. Then make the husband go in a business trip at the end of the game (so the futa can fuck the wife the whole week), coming back one day before trying to surprise her wife, to finally discovering the affair (standart, yes, but effective) I think people would love to see something like that, at least I would love to.

Also I hope you do mystery, as EmmaMan said, it will be a fantastic mystery game. Even with a third person narrative, it can have a husband POV mystery in the first half and a wife POV reveleation in the second half. An example of this is the Toaru Hahaoya series (yeah, I know I mention that series a lot, but it makes so many things right, that it just happens to be the perfect example for a lot of things). People are starving for a good mystery NTR game, you should consider that.

I'm a big fan of futanari, but I miss the old school futanari (I loved the Mysty Moon Metropolis series of magazines). It's kind of hard to find good futanari nowadays. I'll post some examples of my favorite futanari characters in hoping of helping you developing your character:

Itami Suzuka from Spermatank (I think that's her name, I'm not sure because her name doesn't have furigana). My favorite futanari character. She really enbodies the futanari character archetype perfectly. Warning though, since the manga has some guro in it.
Aoi from the Dulce Report series
Sogahara from TSF Monogatari
Midori Kamiya
This girl based on Satori Komeji from Touhou this one is more on the submisse type, so it might not be useful to you, but I love how it shows how horny and insatiable futanaris can be. For instance in this ugoira she is forced to eyaculate continually 310 times untill she finally runs out of semen (look for the whole bathtub series of ugoiras, they are really hot).

I hope my words are useful to you and you take them into consideration. I will be looking forward to your game.

Last edited:
Need help in identifying a series.

I think it was by "Doujin Mukashibanashi" not sure as i cant really find it.

Its about a strong mother who has to look after her boss's son. She get blackmailed into doing stuff with him. Its fully colored and is mostly from her own sons perspective.

Any idea which one this is?

English version of that is supposed to come out on March 8th. I don't think I'll buy it. The Acerola formula was great the 1st time but it's just tedious at this point.

I was supposed to post some game reviews months back, but got lazy. Here's an abridged version.

The Ruins of Luxoria: Netorase (all of the games by Mijishi are), and one that I mentioned in a past post that I didn't like due to how much of it centered around the protagonist's setup. While I still think it's the weakest title thus far by the developer, some of the scenes are outrageously hot, and for that alone I'd suggest anyone slog through it. I'm happy to have played - and bought it full price, but it did take me a while to warm up to it. Mijishi's one of the best, so I hope the next one has a different hero personality, but either way play the game! It has some very lewd creativity.

NT:Ripper title: Wife has to fuck around because the husband is infertile and the village has strict rules to ensure progeny. Netorase theme and a nice work. Not an A+ title, but definitely fun.

Hanimani!!: Earlier work by Star's Dream, and suffers heavily from repetitive game play. Didn't bother unlocking all routes, it's underwhelming and not worth going out of your way to play.

Maria/Alchemist ~Synthetist Maria's Tragedy~: Modern work by Star's Dream. Can't remember if I mentioned this last time when I reviewed their latest title, Pursuit of Mana, which was absolutely great, but Maria is another good game. This developer is quite talented at NTR and it's nice to see either that in recent times they got over their tedious mechanics that haunted otherwise excellent titles such as Survive 1 & 2, or it's just super convenient to use the RPG Maker MV cheat engine that I didn't notice... Sadly I think it's the latter.

Austerity ~Succubus' Daughter~: Nothing ground breaking but I enjoyed the quirkiness of the 'world building'. It's been a while so I forget whatever annoyances there were. Not a bad title by any means.

Fuguri Fantasy: Haven't finished it, only have played it partway through. From heroine's point of view and you go around collecting scenes. It's different than the usual style of games yet the female lead's naivety kind of makes it boring. It's pretty well rating on DLSite because it's a decent game, but I wouldn't strongly recommend it.

Wife Quest: OK title by Starworks. Better than some of their earlier simulation games that weren't worth playing, but this does have a catastrophic bug in 1 route so I advise multiple saves before being defeated by a certain boss monster that guards a village (or save at key points in general). Very linear game. Decent enough, but not very good imo. Art is nice.

Thanks for the reviews, I've played all of them (dropped some) so its nice to see someone else's experience with them.

Mijiishi is one of my favorite h-game devs and possibly my favorite NTR game dev and I've pretty much played all of their ntr games. For the Ruins of Luxoria, its actually my favorite alongside Amour Magic Academy (while amour is beats Luxoria in many ways, it just feels heavily unfinished despite all of its content. The lack of proper endings and incomplete dating system really left a lot to be desired.). Luxoria had a lot of flaws though, like bringing back characters from Menemis but giving them little content to justify their inclusion (except for the third party member that has a lot of scenes and clearly has the most potential to steal the heroine, yet for some reason he quits while he's ahead.) The MC's relationship with the heroine was also a bit dividing. On one hand, they had very good scenes but on the other their love for each other was really bullshit at some points. There's also a good amount of endings in this game, the updated version of the game having what I consider the best ending and h scene in the game. My biggest gripe though is how uneven the content felt in this one. Some awesome characters got a few scenes such as the MC from Menemis trying to include this game's MC's girlfriend in his own harem was teased throughout his entire storyline. Even the MC wants it to happen but it never does. On the other hand, the smith dude (who not once in the entire game is given an actual name) has by far the most h-scenes in the game, especially if you add the additional content to it. (He isn't even mentioned in the heroine's book of men she fucked where she rates how good they are in bed and this is despite him being the one she fucks most). Still good game though.

For NT:Ripper, it was the most surprising release last year. For a crappy looking game with a lot of imperfections it really did the NTR right. I typed up a summary of the plot and my opinion on the game on exhentai (https://exhentai.org/g/1323289/69efc927b3/) and ulmf (https://ulmf.org/threads/nt-ripper-sobaniirutameni-kesareteshimau-no-rj240243.12563/)

And now my NTR rant is over.
(PS, all of Suzuya's NTR works are a godsend, try them if you haven't)

Reactions: Darkwings
The Ruins of Luxoria: Netorase (all of the games by Mijishi are), and one that I mentioned in a past post that I didn't like due to how much of it centered around the protagonist's setup. While I still think it's the weakest title thus far by the developer, some of the scenes are outrageously hot, and for that alone I'd suggest anyone slog through it. I'm happy to have played - and bought it full price, but it did take me a while to warm up to it. Mijishi's one of the best, so I hope the next one has a different hero personality, but either way play the game! It has some very lewd creativity.

Completely agree with you about protag and about some hot scenes. Scenes with Mayor are amazing. Also scenes when girl later in the game caught by bandits and fucked before MC (or something like this) are good too. On the other hand development of relationships between girl and mc is weakest part of the game and vanilla scenes are too limited in quantity and quality.

Maria/Alchemist ~Synthetist Maria's Tragedy~: Modern work by Star's Dream. Can't remember if I mentioned this last time when I reviewed their latest title, Pursuit of Mana, which was absolutely great, but Maria is another good game. This developer is quite talented at NTR and it's nice to see either that in recent times they got over their tedious mechanics that haunted otherwise excellent titles such as Survive 1 & 2, or it's just super convenient to use the RPG Maker MV cheat engine that I didn't notice... Sadly I think it's the latter.

From what I remember about this game it isn't really an NTR. We have female protag and her husband plays really minor role.

Austerity ~Succubus' Daughter~: Nothing ground breaking but I enjoyed the quirkiness of the 'world building'. It's been a while so I forget whatever annoyances there were. Not a bad title by any means.

This one have interesting setup and some worldbuilding, but unfortunately scenes are poorly written. Girl say almost nothing in them, mostly just being fucked/raped and most text of scenes are lame descriptions, though even with it scenes are rather short. Otherwise it could be good game with better written scenes..

I will when i can mostly because the mediavalsetting is good and the routes i already tried i liked, that i can make sugestion!! (ok maybe) of things i want to see more (basically me telling the guys at kagura games what i liked so they tell the developer xD)
I'll wait and see. If President Yukino wasn't so bad I'd buy this on launch, especially with the medieval setting, but I really don't want a recurrence of Yukino. It's a matter of principle at this point with Acerola games.

Luxoria had a lot of flaws though, like bringing back characters from Menemis but giving them little content to justify their inclusion

On one hand, they had very good scenes but on the other their love for each other was really bullshit at some points.

Some awesome characters got a few scenes such as the MC from Menemis trying to include this game's MC's girlfriend in his own harem was teased throughout his entire storyline.

Agree 100%. Some of those are recurring patterns: cameos that are so-so, and coupled with teasing the audience with what everyone knows would be amazing.

For Luxoria itself, I think you summarized my biggest issue: I wasn't buying the romance between the characters, which combined with the hero's personality was off-putting.

IMO I'd rank the games like this overall:
Amour Maho Academy > Menimis > Alchemy Fantasy > The Ruins of Luxoria

But in terms of erotic content and scenarios, possibly:
Luxoria >= Amour > Menimis > Alchemy

Luxoria has tremendous polish, and it had less branch issues compared to Amour - which, as you mentioned, has no ending, so I definitely want to impress upon anyone else reading that they should definitely try it.

The main problem with it is that I never had the disconcerting feeling of not enjoying all parts, despite the earlier games obviously lacking in quality. Then again, the middle-to-end game were absolutely thrilling, and eclipsed the climax present in the oldest 2 games so I have mixed feelings.

(PS, all of Suzuya's NTR works are a godsend, try them if you haven't)
Already have, and I loved each one except I was a bit meh on Lloyd even though everyone else loved it. I need to go back and get all of its endings, which won't be after playing their latest. Their mid-2018 game was probably game of the year as I briefly mentioned here.

From what I remember about this game it isn't really an NTR. We have female protag and her husband plays really minor role.
I viewed it more as NTR involving her childhood friend. Honestly, I don't even remember the husband and whether he played a part in the end.

Edit: agree on the NTR not being strong in Alchemist Maria. Thankfully they fixed it for Pursuit of Mana, which was scorching hot. :)

Agree 100%. Some of those are recurring patterns: cameos that are so-so, and coupled with teasing the audience with what everyone knows would be amazing.

For Luxoria itself, I think you summarized my biggest issue: I wasn't buying the romance between the characters, which combined with the hero's personality was off-putting.

IMO I'd rank the games like this overall:
Amour Maho Academy > Menimis > Alchemy Fantasy > The Ruins of Luxoria

But in terms of erotic content and scenarios, possibly:
Luxoria >= Amour > Menimis > Alchemy

Luxoria has tremendous polish, and it had less branch issues compared to Amour - which, as you mentioned, has no ending, so I definitely want to impress upon anyone else reading that they should definitely try it.

The main problem with it is that I never had the disconcerting feeling of not enjoying all parts, despite the earlier games obviously lacking in quality. Then again, the middle-to-end game were absolutely thrilling, and eclipsed the climax present in the oldest 2 games so I have mixed feelings.

Already have, and I loved each one except I was a bit meh on Lloyd even though everyone else loved it. I need to go back and get all of its endings, which won't be after playing their latest. Their mid-2018 game was probably game of the year as I briefly mentioned here.

Glad our thoughts on Luxoria are pretty similar. The endgame content and the additional content was some of the best stuff Mijiishi ever put out IMO. I just really disliked how the heroine would not break. the absurd stuff she endures for a guy she barely knows (the MC) is pretty stupid. I love the additional ending where the smith guy who isn't named literally had to have her in a gangbang for 2 weeks with a group of sorcerers and expensive aphrodisiacs while sending the MC as far away as possible just to get her to give up on the MC. Although its my favorite, it points out another major flaw, the girl just doesn't give up. the mentioned ending is literally the only one where she is truly NTRed. Every other ending in the game is either her living happily in some twisted way with the MC, or the MC abandoning her. The only other guy who came close was the mayor who brainwashed her and still managed to not win her over completely.

On the other hand, Lloyd was also my least favorite and I found myself liking the scenes that had less NTR than the ones that do. Then again the game was more serious about NTR so I've accepted it as a part of its charm. Suzuya's mid 2018 game is probably my favorite from the circle. Typed my first H game essay on this (https://exhentai.org/g/1296119/09545a9cd6/ or https://ulmf.org/threads/suru-ga-no...-wo-no-ni-kaseruo-rj226673.11880/#post-991472 and post-1012475) I really loved it and the additional content was also amazing.

Suzuya's newest game is also up there, I'd say its almost as good, if not as good, as their previous ntr work that I just mentioned. I also typed up an essay on it (https://ulmf.org/threads/suzuya-rubyitokuroodono-etosetora-rj246488.12807/#post-1034095 or https://exhentai.org/g/1370709/1af94b39d4/). I definitely recommend it if you haven't played it already. Its got that Suzuya charm.

Shadowcore's also a natural recommendation when it comes to NTR rpgmaker games. Chances are you already beat it. Shadow Garden's newer work that came out, Valkyria is also a good NTR game. For your sake though, I hope you haven't played it yet. Its only around version 0.904 and it really shows. I'd suggest playing when its actually a complete game. Its like Mijishi's Amour but even more incomplete and grindy. Though chances are if you like NTR rpgmaker games as much as I do, you've already played it.

Also just beat Doujin Circle Gyu's newest release Knight of Messiah, pretty damn good game. Mixed opinions on the ntr but its still worth it. NTR gets much better around the end IMO. Though there's set ups for some kinky endings that never happen which is a shame. Not as many bugs as expected which was weird.
That's all for now, I think. Love talking with others on my favorite h games. Thanks for the chat so far.

Small question for all of you:

Do you know if there is a walkthrough somewhere of A story about stolen lover, cucked wife and swapping sex / 愛する人が他の男にヤラれたり親友夫婦とスワッピングしたり嫁を他の男に抱かせるお話?

So much choices and impossible to know what choice has an impact or not... I tried to find a walkthrough but with this title, it's a bit complicated :D

Oh and just for your information, Sayako will have another update soon with three new short stories! It's great to see a dev adding that much content regularly 6 months after the release.

Its just meh netori eroge.. i alrwady uninstall it :)

I saw it had an elf and wanted to play it, but if it's netori maybe not...
I know that it's because of the default tileset and all but the fact that so many netorare RPGmaker games are fantasy, yet so few actual VNs use the genre is really disheartening.

Small question for all of you:

Do you know if there is a walkthrough somewhere of A story about stolen lover, cucked wife and swapping sex / 愛する人が他の男にヤラれたり親友夫婦とスワッピングしたり嫁を他の男に抱かせるお話?

So much choices and impossible to know what choice has an impact or not... I tried to find a walkthrough but with this title, it's a bit complicated :D

Oh and just for your information, Sayako will have another update soon with three new short stories! It's great to see a dev adding that much content regularly 6 months after the release.

Yes, this game has a lot of choices, but, from what I remember, it has only one route and the choices only impact the dialogue of the scene where you are. I am not entirely sure, because it has been I while since I played this game, but I think that you only miss dialogue and not scenes.

Reactions: Lianai
Yes, this game has a lot of choices, but, from what I remember, it has only one route and the choices only impact the dialogue of the scene where you are. I am not entirely sure, because it has been I while since I played this game, but I think that you only miss dialogue and not scenes.

Confirmed. Its purely flavor text and the dialogue options have no real impact on the story. At best it just gives the MC a bit more options when it comes to his personality. You can be a bro to your friend and join along with his antics or you can play the straight man and act a more serious character. The MC may also be a bit more into the cuckold fetish or a bit against it, yet it has little impact on the actual scenes. I do believe that there in an option late game though where you can listen to the wife talk about her time with other men or you can end it short and just get on with sex so you might just be skipping through the text options only to end up skipping an h scene as well. Its not common though, but the options usually do supply a tiny bit of comedy and character moments so do pay attention to them at least a little.

Reactions: Lianai
Confirmed. Its purely flavor text and the dialogue options have no real impact on the story. At best it just gives the MC a bit more options when it comes to his personality. You can be a bro to your friend and join along with his antics or you can play the straight man and act a more serious character. The MC may also be a bit more into the cuckold fetish or a bit against it, yet it has little impact on the actual scenes. I do believe that there in an option late game though where you can listen to the wife talk about her time with other men or you can end it short and just get on with sex so you might just be skipping through the text options only to end up skipping an h scene as well. Its not common though, but the options usually do supply a tiny bit of comedy and character moments so do pay attention to them at least a little.

Your comment about Gyu's game not being too bugged being weird made me laugh way too much xD

Your comment about Gyu's game not being too bugged being weird made me laugh way too much xD

The game crashed around 10 times for me plus there were scenes that weren't meant to be accessed early on that could also crash the game. Game also bugged out in specific story moments. There's also some places in the map that you aren't meant to go that's accessible and can screw you over but that's pretty common. Quite a buggy game but its fully playable and all scenes can be obtained with no bugs preventing them from triggering, as far as I know. For a Gyu game of this scale considering its most likely his biggest game, I was pretty impressed.

Thanks for your answers!

I saw that it didn't really matter when I compared the gallery from exhentai and what I already played. I didn't miss anything, so it seems that I chose the good answers :D

I just need to finish the game now and see the last scene.

Unless I wasn't paying attention I don't think this has been posted yet but a friendly reminder that MangaGamer has opened up a survey for licensing requests

https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/1102703687632384002

On page 3 you can request up to 3 suggestions

There's also a field to suggest a visual novel developer (or developers) with an existing relationship with MangaGamer you would like to see more titles from

e.g. AliceSoft or Waffle or Atelier Sakura

As well as another field to suggest a particular visual novel developer without an existing relationship with MangaGamer you'd like to see titles from

e.g. Orcsoft or ANIM.teamMM

Reactions: Gnoomoos and Arm90
Unless I wasn't paying attention I don't think this has been posted yet but a friendly reminder that MangaGamer has opened up a survey for licensing requests

https://twitter.com/MangaGamer/status/1102703687632384002

On page 3 you can request up to 3 suggestions

There's also a field to suggest a visual novel developer (or developers) with an existing relationship with MangaGamer you would like to see more titles from

e.g. AliceSoft or Waffle or Atelier Sakura

As well as another field to suggest a particular visual novel developer without an existing relationship with MangaGamer you'd like to see titles from

e.g. Orcsoft or ANIM.teamMM

Exactly what I came on to post. It's a great chance to suggest some of your most wanted titles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.
ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.