Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

New atelier sakura game is out for download!

not expecting much though

Edit: Ok i ran through the game , as expected not that great
NTR guy rapes the girl while she was drunk/passed out and keeps raping her until she has sex with the BF, finds that she feels completely unsatisfied, and rejected the bf proposal and ran off and asked NTR guy to be his woman, bf finds out, they have sex in front of her,

Game ends by her moving out and cutting all contact with her, and a few years later he hears she is getting married (not mentioned to who)

As typical atelier sakura shortcomings, same stupid rape plot until big dick wins her over, another waste as heroine is cute and the plot could be much better.

We really need more pure NTR A games where heroine willingly falls for the guy

I just see new atelier sakura's game, so I quickly ask you guys do we have "happy endings" in here. But it seem NO... WHY Damn it... Why always or mostly game of Sakura have not "happy endings" or hidden "pregnant status" of heroine.

Could anyone confirm with me the new game has something implying that heroine get pregnant? If it happens I will try it. Thanks

NTR guy rapes the girl while she was drunk/passed out and keeps raping her until she has sex with the BF, finds that she feels completely unsatisfied, and rejected the bf proposal and ran off and asked NTR guy to be his woman, bf finds out, they have sex in front of her,

Game ends by her moving out and cutting all contact with her, and a few years later he hears she is getting married (not mentioned to who)

As typical atelier sakura shortcomings, same stupid rape plot until big dick wins her over, another waste as heroine is cute and the plot could be much better.

Thx for info! I passed on this game since the artstyle (the girl) seems pretty generic, meh. :)

And about ntr a games: couldn't agree more!

Btw, I read Dokudami's latest work . And God I love it.
Snatching a girl without "traditional" blackmail, drugs, etc. -> refreshing <<

Completely disagree. There were A LOT of ntr A type games lately (most of them netorase, but still). Almost all latest Atelier games were like this. AND NOW, AT LAST, proper type B NTR from them with standard plot and CUTE innocent heroine AND with MC finding out and then cucked properly by cool ntr guy. Also there were enough build up and not just 5 minutes one.

What the point of heroine being innocent if she is cheating willingly? It just makes her a slut from the start. Girl should become slut slowly, what the point if she is ALREADY like this before she met ntr guy?

Completely disagree. There were A LOT of ntr A type games lately (most of them netorase, but still). Almost all latest Atelier games were like this. AND NOW, AT LAST, proper type B NTR from them with standard plot and CUTE innocent heroine AND with MC finding out and then cucked properly by cool ntr guy. Also there were enough build up and not just 5 minutes one.

What the point of heroine being innocent if she is cheating willingly? It just makes her a slut from the start. Girl should become slut slowly, what the point if she is ALREADY like this before she met ntr guy?

Netorase and netorare are different to me.

Netorare type A means to me the girl willingly chooses the other guy or has sex with him based on her own free will, despite the protag wanting her for himself. Netorase is when the guy willingly lets the girl sleep with the other guy to satisfy his fetish (with the girl willingly/reluctantly accepting it). At least thats my definition of it, so there hasnt been too many NTR A games recently.

As many here would agree, Netorare does not necessarily requires cheating or the protag being in relationship, it could be an unrequited love, or the protag loves the girl but is too afraid to confess, and the girl gets taken by another guy first.

Also An innocent girl can easily be seduced away by another guy and the girl chooses him willingly. This could be as a result of the protag making bad choices like not paying her enough attention, giving other men an opening to get inside her pants. That doesnt make her a slut, the NTR-ing guy can slowly seduce her by spending more time with her, going on dates, etc.

Even if the girl is in a relationship, her ending up choosing the other guy willingly doesnt make her a slut, it could mean that she just finds the other guy a better option as i said before, usually if the protag makes bad choices or due to misunderstandings.

Reactions: Subsrulez
There were A LOT of ntr A type games lately (most of them netorase, but still). Almost all latest Atelier games were like this.

Disagree on the "but still" part, haha. Netorase IS the problem, that I'm getting fed up with. Talking about Atelier games, how many PURE ntr a type games were there lately? Exactly. Not a lot.

Besides @jasonfs expertly described a problem that this whole subforum seems to keep having:
We refer ntr with a scenario like jasonfs described, also as ntr type A:

... Netorare does not necessarily requires cheating or the protag being in relationship, it could be an unrequited love, or the protag loves the girl but is too afraid to confess, and the girl gets taken by another guy first....

Also An innocent girl can easily be seduced away by another guy and the girl chooses him willingly. This could be as a result of the protag making bad choices like not paying her enough attention, giving other men an opening to get inside her pants. That doesnt make her a slut, the NTR-ing guy can slowly seduce her by spending more time with her, going on dates, etc.

Even if the girl is in a relationship, her ending up choosing the other guy willingly doesnt make her a slut, it could mean that she just finds the other guy a better option as i said before, usually if the protag makes bad choices or due to misunderstandings.

Good examples are certain works from mashira-dou or this excellent work of [Katsura Yoshihiro]
There's no cheating, but consensual sex. And it is netorare.

Problem is also OP's (otherwise excellent) guide to ntr type A misleading a lot of people, haha.
Maybe include ntr type A2, or make the cheating optional.

Edit: I actually sent a PM to @Telsa with a request to change the Type A entry.
Something like this:
NTR Type A ( consensual sex )
a) The Girl Knows she is cheating and gets pleasure out of it.
b) The Girl is not in a love relationship with the protagonist. He may have feelings for her, an unrequited or hidden love/interest.
Either way, the girl gets taken by another guy and gets pleasure out of it.
I hope he reads it ^^ (he was online last September xP)

Last edited:
Disagree on the "but still" part, haha. Netorase IS the problem, that I'm getting fed up with. Talking about Atelier games, how many PURE ntr a type games were there lately? Exactly. Not a lot.

Besides @jasonfs expertly described a problem that this whole subforum seems to keep having:

Good examples are certain works from mashira-dou or this excellent work of [Katsura Yoshihiro]

Problem is also OP's (otherwise excellent) guide to ntr type A misleading a lot of people, haha.

Something like this:
b) The Girl is not in a love relationship with the protagonist. He may have feelings for her, an unrequited or hidden love/interest.
Do you have any suggestions for visual novels were the protagonist loves heroine but she doesn't like protagonist or just thinks of him as a friend or brother and instead falls in love with ntr guy willing.

Something like this:

Yeah the most recent cotton house NTR is a good example, the guy liked the girl for all his life and the bully seduced her away within a couple of weeks completely willingly.

Closet is also pretty good, though she was partly coerced into it to save her friend (though it was her choice, so still type A)

@maddogrd https://vndb.org/v5688 is one example, guy thought girl liked him but turns out its his buddy, and he has to watch her and the guy develop their relationship. Overall, not the best game because meh graphics but the setting is good NTR type A and we can use more of these.

I dont like that people argue that "oh they werent even in a relationship so it isnt NTR" so she was never stolen, since she was never his"

IMO the core of NTR is jealousy invoked by relating to the protag. If the protag loves the girl and admires her for a long time and a guy suddenly gets to fuck her, imagine if this happens in real life, of course you would be jealous/rage/angst like hell. Especially if its a girl you are close with and have secretly loved and suddenly she gets taken away and becomes distant with you.

NTR is about invoking feelings of angst, jealousy, and rage. If you get the "NTR feeling" (you guys would know what i mean) by the situation, then it is NTR for you.

Its the same as "Mother" NTR- the mother was never your lover, but many people here likes it, and i dont hold it against them, and i do like some mother NTR (like erosion manga series) , though not very often.

One of my favorite NTR types is sister NTR so i can totally relate to that (especially Older sister NTR)

The point is, as long as you feel some jealousy when the girl is stolen away, then it IS NTR For you Because YOU feel the jealousy and rage when she has sex with another guy, If you cant relate to the situation and setting, then it is not NTR FOR YOU because you dont feel rage/jealousy or get turned on by it (but it may be NTR for someone else)

In conclusion, there are many forms of NTR, and people here likes NTR with different scenarios. Not everyone gets turned on or feels rage by Mother or Netorase setting, likewise not everyone feels rage unless the girl being stolen is already in a relationship with the protag and that is fine, we all have different fetishes.

Yeah the most recent cotton house NTR is a good example, the guy liked the girl for all his life and the bully seduced her away within a couple of weeks completely willingly.

Closet is also pretty good, though she was partly coerced into it to save her friend (though it was her choice, so still type A)

@maddogrd https://vndb.org/v5688 is one example, guy thought girl liked him but turns out its his buddy, and he has to watch her and the guy develop their relationship. Overall, not the best game because meh graphics but the setting is good NTR type A and we can use more of these.

I dont like that people argue that "oh they werent even in a relationship so it isnt NTR" so she was never stolen, since she was never his"

IMO the core of NTR is jealousy invoked by relating to the protag. If the protag loves the girl and admires her for a long time and a guy suddenly gets to fuck her, imagine if this happens in real life, of course you would be jealous/rage/angst like hell. Especially if its a girl you are close with and have secretly loved and suddenly she gets taken away and becomes distant with you.

NTR is about invoking feelings of angst, jealousy, and rage. If you get the "NTR feeling" (you guys would know what i mean) by the situation, then it is NTR for you.

Its the same as "Mother" NTR- the mother was never your lover, but many people here likes it, and i dont hold it against them, and i do like some mother NTR (like erosion manga series) , though not very often.

One of my favorite NTR types is sister NTR so i can totally relate to that (especially Older sister NTR)

The point is, as long as you feel some jealousy when the girl is stolen away, then it IS NTR For you Because YOU feel the jealousy and rage when she has sex with another guy, If you cant relate to the situation and setting, then it is not NTR FOR YOU because you dont feel rage/jealousy or get turned on by it (but it may be NTR for someone else)

In conclusion, there are many forms of NTR, and people here likes NTR with different scenarios. Not everyone gets turned on or feels rage by Mother or Netorase setting, likewise not everyone feels rage unless the girl being stolen is already in a relationship with the protag and that is fine, we all have different fetishes.
I know how you feel personally I like family ntr th best not that the protag has to be in a relationship with mother or sister but I like to see when their family bonds get broken and suddenly the mother or sister don't like to hang out or speak to protag cause they would rather spend time with ntr guy to bad there aren't to many of those though.

Netorase and netorare are different to me.

Netorare type A means to me the girl willingly chooses the other guy or has sex with him based on her own free will, despite the protag wanting her for himself. Netorase is when the guy willingly lets the girl sleep with the other guy to satisfy his fetish (with the girl willingly/reluctantly accepting it). At least thats my definition of it, so there hasnt been too many NTR A games recently.

As many here would agree, Netorare does not necessarily requires cheating or the protag being in relationship, it could be an unrequited love, or the protag loves the girl but is too afraid to confess, and the girl gets taken by another guy first.

Netorase is a variation of netorare type A. Pure type A is rare, demand on it isn't particularly high because in most cases it is too vanilla.

I personally fine with type A if it was sister or mother who was stolen, but in most other cases it makes me feel what heroine is being a slut for choosing other guy willingly and it is turn off for me. I can't feel invested into heroine in this case and this is one of the main points of netorare.

And if other guy "stole" the girl by being gentle and romancing her properly like usual protag from romantic games? For me it isn't different from any other vanilla game. Who cares if she chose one beta over other? In a sense for me main enjoyment of netorare is how dominant alpha guy who treats a girl like a bitch and sextoy stole her from beta guy for whom she is most important person in his life or something close to that. Its rarely happens in type A and if does then usually it is bordering on type B like in Iroyoridori.

BTW - if a girl isn't slut and a faithful one then she WOULDN'T fuck other guy just because she finds him attractive. By your logic any boyfriend should forget about his GF and fuck any hotter girl if she wants it. Being faithful in relationships means you wouldn't sleep with others even if you consider them more attractive and if you think what your partner isn't good enough then you should make it clear for them and end relationships altogether.

Something like this:

It is strange what you fed up with netorase.. considering you avatar, lol.

Last edited:
I know how you feel personally I like family ntr th best not that the protag has to be in a relationship with mother or sister but I like to see when their family bonds get broken and suddenly the mother or sister don't like to hang out or speak to protag cause they would rather spend time with ntr guy to bad there aren't to many of those though.

Its not about family bonds for me, not ALL sister or mother NTR works for me. (but most sister ones do)

why? Because you, as a person HAVE to be attracted to the girl to feel NTR, you have to relate to the protag who gets the girl stolen, and feel the NTR from that.

For example, if the mother character is not your "type" I.e she is not hot or pretty by your standards, its an instant NO from me, also same for normal NTR, which is why i hate ahegao art because it turns me off. (which is why, ART and chara design, for me, is the first criteria)

But if the mother is hot (like the one in EROSION manga) i can feel the NTR as her character design is pretty by my standards. And same, the sister also have to be cute and you feel attracted to her to feel the NTR (like Mink EGO's zettaiienai, the little sister is cute) so i can certainly relate to the protag.

Netorase is a variation of netorare type A. Pure type A is rare, demand on it isn't particularly high because in most cases it is too vanilla.

I personally fine with type A if it was sister or mother who was stolen, but in most other cases it makes me feel what heroine is being a slut for choosing other guy willingly and it is turn off for me. I can't feel invested into heroine in this case and this is one of the main points of netorare.

And if other guy "stole" the girl by being gentle and romancing her properly like usual protag from romantic games? For me it isn't different from any other vanilla game. Who cares if she chosen one beta over other? In a sense for me main enjoyment of netorare is how dominant alpha guy who treats a girl like a bitch and sextoy stole her from beta guy for whom she is most important person in his life or something close to that. Its rarely happens in type A and if does then usually it is bordering on type B like in Iroyoridori.

BTW - if a girl isn't slut and a faithful one then she WOULDN'T fuck other guy just because she finds him attractive. By your logic any boyfriend should forget about his GF and fuck any hotter girl if she wants it. Being faithful in relationships means you wouldn't sleep with others even if you consider them more attractive and if you think what your partner isn't good enough then you should make it clear for them and end relationships altogether.

You are free to disagree, but not really, in Netorase, the girl is not "stolen", the guy simply gets turned on by seeing his loved one getting fucked by someone other than him, The appeal of NTR type A is the process of the girl you love being slowly seduced away or being taken by another guy.

In most netorase, the appeal is simply from watching the girl have sex with another guy, but the girl almost always remain in love with the protag (Like Marina, the most popular Netorase, where the wife remained emotionally faithful throughout) , while NTR A is about the emotional pain of loss and betrayal and helplessness of losing the girl to another man.

Huge difference.

Now thats your opinion. Almost all games make it clear who is the "protag" - the protag is meant to be the character YOU relate with, and the game is mostly played from the protag point of view. If another character that isnt the protag STEALS the girl the Protag (you) likes, then its Not Vanilla..... thats NTR- dont take it from me, ask all the other NTR veterans in this thread.

You arent supposed to relate to the guy you WANT to relate with in NTR... you relate and self insert as the PROTAG which the game clearly defines who it is and who gets the love interest stolen from
If you are self inserting into the alpha guy who is stealing the protag girl or romancing her, then maybe you should check NETORI.

the main heroine in iroyoridori was NTR-ed in a type A, not borderline B as you claim. As i recall, she was depressed as she misunderstood the protag and thought he liked another girl, and the other guy took advantage of that (while she was hesitant about their first sex, it was not even close to rape if i recall) and he took the time to seduce her

And like i said, the Girl is not NECESSARILY a Slut if she chooses another guy.

As i said, it could be that

1) the guy likes the girl, they werent in a relationship, a better or more aggressive guy comes along, and steals the girl from the protag
2) The guy is in a relationship with the girl, but the protag makes bad choices and another guy stole her.

An example would be the coworker route in Ore no kanojo shinjiteru.

In that route, the protag cheats on ayumu and neglects her while the coworker spends time with her and slowly wins her heart and eventually they start having sex.

Now ayumu is by no means a slut and she would have remained faithful if you did not cheat on her and give her attention as her boyfriend, but she gets believably stolen by the coworker in that NTR A route and breaks up with the protag and married the guy, with the protag falling into despair.

EDIT: And choosing a more attractive guy does not automatically make the girl a slut, he could be wealthier, kinder, and pays more attention to her than the protagonist. Most real life girls would dump their BF if a far better option comes along, especially if you treat her badly. Yes the girl may have sex with the NTR guy before breaking off the relationship like ayumu in the aforementioned coworker route in orekanoshinjiteru, but it was clear by the time they had sex that ayumu has fallen for the guy and she ended the relationship with the protag pretty quickly.

Last edited:
Its not about family bonds for me, not ALL sister or mother NTR works for me. (but most sister ones do)

why? Because you, as a person HAVE to be attracted to the girl to feel NTR, you have to relate to the protag who gets the girl stolen, and feel the NTR from that.

For example, if the mother character is not your "type" I.e she is not hot or pretty by your standards, its an instant NO from me, also same for normal NTR, which is why i hate ahegao art because it turns me off. (which is why, ART and chara design, for me, is the first criteria)

But if the mother is hot (like the one in EROSION manga) i can feel the NTR as her character design is pretty by my standards. And same, the sister also have to be cute and you feel attracted to her to feel the NTR (like Mink EGO's zettaiienai, the little sister is cute) so i can certainly relate to the protag.

Ok, i just 1 to add an scenario where mother/sister ntr would apply even if there is not sexual attraction from the MC nor the girl: if the guy doing the ntr is someone like a bully, or homewrecker type of guy. Like imagine a scenario with an older sister who the protagonists admires, she always defends him and has his side until some guy comes along, she slowly or abruptly changes, she stops showing all those small signs of love and care she showed before, stops worrying about MC, in some extreme cases she may become a sort of older sister bully. With moms it would be even worse i think.

Also about platonic love or unrequited love: cotton house is an exellent example that shows ntr in that instance but where many people fail is that even if there is not love there should be some kind of bond, like at the very least a close friendship, seriously for me "ntr" where the girl is simply the girl next door, the friend's mom who the MC likes, a classmate, etc doesn't count. The MC may like the girl all he wants but if the girl barely notices or just thinks of him as an acquaintance there is simply not enough for meto consider it ntr.

EDIT: And choosing a more attractive guy does not automatically make the girl a slut, he could be wealthier, kinder, and pays more attention to her than the protagonist. Most real life girls would dump their BF if a far better option comes along, especially if you treat her badly. Yes the girl may have sex with the NTR guy before breaking off the relationship like ayumu in the aforementioned coworker route in orekanoshinjiteru, but it was clear by the time they had sex that ayumu has fallen for the guy and she ended the relationship with the protag pretty quickly.

This made me think of all those fantasy revenge ntr where the girl abandons the MC who she promised to marry or something......for the "evil" hero, the one who probably saved her a couple of times, is strong and knows how to battle wich is important in a world of magic, swords, etc, and can probably provide a good income.........while the MC is some guy who does nothign but wait back home for example........seriosuly she would need to be an idiot to choose MC xD

Do you have any suggestions for visual novels were the protagonist loves heroine but she doesn't like protagonist or just thinks of him as a friend or brother and instead falls in love with ntr guy willing.

Here's a crazy thing: I can't remember any atm, they are rare AF. If YOU find any, pleease tell ME. HAHAHA
People here were talking about mom-ntr, aplying to your scenario it is similar: Mother doesn't "love" protagonist, thinks of as a son (duh!), falls in love with ntr guy.
And it's crazy that I can still only remember mangas, not games (but they are GOOOD (for me)):

[Otonano Gu-wa (Yamada Tarou (Kamei))] TABOO Kaoru

[Izakaya Yocchan (Enoshima Iki)] Mucchiri Juku Mama Tanetsuke Emaki

Well, even though it is netorase, Marina part 1 IS legendary and will forever take a special place in my heart ;)
The problem was that Atelier games looked at the massive success of Marina and kept farting those scenarios out, leaving me tired more and more.
Yes, there were bad ones, but also some good ones: but still -> it was getting tiring.

We are all talking about netorase atm, and it's a confusing topic:
I personally think that people may feel that ntr-feeling at some scenarios, while others don't.
Consider a scenario where the protag has absolute control over everything, like when/where to sleep, also has camera positioned everywhere, wife/gf/etc. never loses her love for protag, never lies etc
That's pure netorase for me, but not netorare.
BUT: Netorase can turn into netorare when those rules gets slightly changed, either by the woman or by the ntr boy.
When the protag loses control (he may not even know), that's when ntr type A (when the woman is willing) sets for me in.

Edit: And that's why Marina 1 has a special place for me: At some points in the game she changes the rules, may it be lying with phone message or using no condoms.

Last edited:
Ok, i just 1 to add an scenario where mother/sister ntr would apply even if there is not sexual attraction from the MC nor the girl: if the guy doing the ntr is someone like a bully, or homewrecker type of guy. Like imagine a scenario with an older sister who the protagonists admires, she always defends him and has his side until some guy comes along, she slowly or abruptly changes, she stops showing all those small signs of love and care she showed before, stops worrying about MC, in some extreme cases she may become a sort of older sister bully. With moms it would be even worse i think.

Also about platonic love or unrequited love: cotton house is an exellent example that shows ntr in that instance but where many people fail is that even if there is not love there should be some kind of bond, like at the very least a close friendship, seriously for me "ntr" where the girl is simply the girl next door, the friend's mom who the MC likes, a classmate, etc doesn't count. The MC may like the girl all he wants but if the girl barely notices or just thinks of him as an acquaintance there is simply not enough for meto consider it ntr.

This made me think of all those fantasy revenge ntr where the girl abandons the MC who she promised to marry or something......for the "evil" hero, the one who probably saved her a couple of times, is strong and knows how to battle wich is important in a world of magic, swords, etc, and can probably provide a good income.........while the MC is some guy who does nothign but wait back home for example........seriosuly she would need to be an idiot to choose MC xD

Yeah you mean like Hidamari no Kioku from jinsei? that pretty much fits your scenario although the older sister is actually just a childhood friend.

But if you mean like blood related sibling older sister yeah, i can see that the protag may not necessarily like the sister in a sexual way, but he have a very loving relationship with her and the guy who bullied him suddenly takes her away.

Like neesan no kareshi from eroitto, though the protag does have a romantic interest in his sister. The thing with moms is that it seems unrealistic and that most IRL moms are nowhere new those visual novel moms and IDK i just find that moms are a not good NTR material. As i said before, one exception would be EROSION series mostly because the mom is young and hot and the son sees her getting love love with his friend (also the father is dead, so not really cheating)

I get where you are coming from, though i find it possible to see even unrequited love and the girl next door as NTR. Well in most cases where there is no strong bond as you said, like the protag just admires the pretty girl in class and one day peeps on her fucking some guy, i can see it as NTR, though its a light one.

But yes, for me, it is much more NTR for scenarios where there is at least a deep bond with the girl (not just admiring her from far).

One scenario was where the guy has a childhood friend who he secretly loves but was afraid to confess due to fear of "ruining their relationship" and then one day he suddenly sees her having sex with her boyfriend that she hasnt told him about (with ntr flags like suddenly she goes home with him less and less often) . These are definitely one of my favorite scenarios

Yeah broken childhood marriage promises are definitely great NTR. I really like fantasy NTR setting, especially where the protag is powerless.

I can think of NTRPG (though i dont really like sprites and i dont like that the NTR was plot induced, not because heroine fell for the guy). Thug Hero party was great though, and we need more games like that (though it is semi blackmail), because Lotia is really cute and eventually did fall in love with the bastard hero. Cant think of too many more fantasy NTR where heroine willingly ditches the protag for another guy (would welcome recommendations)

BTW one other type of NTR scenario i really like is when the protag ended up in plot induced long term absence which may make the heroine think the guy is dead.

The protag then comes back after a long time hoping to see the girl again only to see her in the arms of another guy.

One of my favorite examples is Nenotori scenario 2: the NTR guy who is the protag's boss/master/guardian actually fakes the military letter that says the protag was killed in battle (in fact he was MIA and was trapped for a long time before being able to escape)

He then uses it to get the protag's childhood friend by comforting her and slowly seducing her and eventually marrying her. When the protag finally comes back the first thing he saw was the master and his childhood friend having sex as husband and wife, he then has to live in the same mansion seeing them being intimate.

Not only is it great NTR when we see the scenes where the master having sex with the girl is superimposed with the protag thinking of her while he was trapped in the hole, it is also great that in the unlocked scenes the Master was shown to be callous and plotted to get her body despite pretending to be gentle and caring to the girl.

Even though nenotori has no real CG the scenario 2 is one of the BEST NTR material in a long time

NTR where protag went away for awhile only to home to see his promised love has moved on is pretty powerful, especially when we see how the NTR guy may have plotted his death/absence like in nenotori above, if only we had more of it

Here's a crazy thing: I can't remember any atm, they are rare AF. If YOU find any, pleease tell ME. HAHAHA
People here were talking about mom-ntr, aplying to your scenario it is similar: Mother doesn't "love" protagonist, thinks of as a son (duh!), falls in love with ntr guy.
And it's crazy that I can still only remember mangas, not games (but they are GOOOD (for me)):

[Otonano Gu-wa (Yamada Tarou (Kamei))] TABOO Kaoru

[Izakaya Yocchan (Enoshima Iki)] Mucchiri Juku Mama Tanetsuke Emaki

Well, even though it is netorase, Marina part 1 IS legendary and will forever take a special place in my heart ;)
The problem was that Atelier games looked at the massive success of Marina and kept farting those scenarios out, leaving me tired more and more.
Yes, there were bad ones, but also some good ones: but still -> it was getting tiring.

We are all talking about netorase atm, and it's a confusing topic:
I personally think that people may feel that ntr-feeling at some scenarios, while others don't.
Consider a scenario where the protag has absolute control over everything, like when/where to sleep, also has camera positioned everywhere, wife/gf/etc. never loses her love for protag, never lies etc
That's pure netorase for me, but not netorare.
BUT: Netorase can turn into netorare when those rules gets slightly changed, either by the woman or by the ntr boy.
When the protag loses control (he may not even know), that's when ntr type A (when the woman is willing) sets for me in.

Edit: And that's why Marina 1 has a special place for me: At some points in the game she changes the rules, may it be lying with phone message or using no condoms.

I think one atelier sakura started with netorase, but eventually the girl really left the protag for another guy, in this case it definitely counts as NTR

i think its this one https://vndb.org/v21087

It was OK, though too bad, the CGs suck and they really didnt put much effort in the art and the sex scenes, which was a shame.

Thats the problem with atelier sakura, they may come up with good storylines that fits my NTR desires, but ruined it with bad art/sex scenes

I think one atelier sakura started with netorase, but eventually the girl really left the protag for another guy, in this case it definitely counts as NTR

It was OK, though too bad, the CGs suck and they really didnt put much effort in the art and the sex scenes, which was a shame.

Thats the problem with atelier sakura, they may come up with good storylines that fits my NTR desires, but ruined it with bad art/sex scenes

Yeah, played that game, ok game. Art was actually ok for me. It was the scenario that made me roll my eyes (just replacing wife/husband with gf).
But you made a good point with the art which can also be a major turn off for me.

I wished we had technology to clone Gentle Sasaki.

Yeah you mean like Hidamari no Kioku from jinsei? that pretty much fits your scenario although the older sister is actually just a childhood friend.

But if you mean like blood related sibling older sister yeah, i can see that the protag may not necessarily like the sister in a sexual way, but he have a very loving relationship with her and the guy who bullied him suddenly takes her away.

Like neesan no kareshi from eroitto, though the protag does have a romantic interest in his sister. The thing with moms is that it seems unrealistic and that most IRL moms are nowhere new those visual novel moms and IDK i just find that moms are a not good NTR material. As i said before, one exception would be EROSION series mostly because the mom is young and hot and the son sees her getting love love with his friend (also the father is dead, so not really cheating)

I get where you are coming from, though i find it possible to see even unrequited love and the girl next door as NTR. Well in most cases where there is no strong bond as you said, like the protag just admires the pretty girl in class and one day peeps on her fucking some guy, i can see it as NTR, though its a light one.

But yes, for me, it is much more NTR for scenarios where there is at least a deep bond with the girl (not just admiring her from far).

One scenario was where the guy has a childhood friend who he secretly loves but was afraid to confess due to fear of "ruining their relationship" and then one day he suddenly sees her having sex with her boyfriend that she hasnt told him about (with ntr flags like suddenly she goes home with him less and less often) . These are definitely one of my favorite scenarios

Yeah broken childhood marriage promises are definitely great NTR. I really like fantasy NTR setting, especially where the protag is powerless.

I can think of NTRPG (though i dont really like sprites and i dont like that the NTR was plot induced, not because heroine fell for the guy). Thug Hero party was great though, and we need more games like that (though it is semi blackmail), because Lotia is really cute and eventually did fall in love with the bastard hero. Cant think of too many more fantasy NTR where heroine willingly ditches the protag for another guy (would welcome recommendations)

BTW one other type of NTR scenario i really like is when the protag ended up in plot induced long term absence which may make the heroine think the guy is dead.

The protag then comes back after a long time hoping to see the girl again only to see her in the arms of another guy.

One of my favorite examples is Nenotori scenario 2: the NTR guy who is the protag's boss/master/guardian actually fakes the military letter that says the protag was killed in battle (in fact he was MIA and was trapped for a long time before being able to escape)

He then uses it to get the protag's childhood friend by comforting her and slowly seducing her and eventually marrying her. When the protag finally comes back the first thing he saw was the master and his childhood friend having sex as husband and wife, he then has to live in the same mansion seeing them being intimate.

Not only is it great NTR when we see the scenes where the master having sex with the girl is superimposed with the protag thinking of her while he was trapped in the hole, it is also great that in the unlocked scenes the Master was shown to be callous and plotted to get her body despite pretending to be gentle and caring to the girl.

Even though nenotori has no real CG the scenario 2 is one of the BEST NTR material in a long time

NTR where protag went away for awhile only to home to see his promised love has moved on is pretty powerful, especially when we see how the NTR guy may have plotted his death/absence like in nenotori above, if only we had more of it

Can you link me that Nenotori thing? is it a game, novel or what?

You are free to disagree, but not really, in Netorase, the girl is not "stolen", the guy simply gets turned on by seeing his loved one getting fucked by someone other than him, The appeal of NTR type A is the process of the girl you love being slowly seduced away or being taken by another guy.

In most netorase, the appeal is simply from watching the girl have sex with another guy, but the girl almost always remain in love with the protag (Like Marina, the most popular Netorase, where the wife remained emotionally faithful throughout) , while NTR A is about the emotional pain of loss and betrayal and helplessness of losing the girl to another man.

Huge difference.

It seems to me you just haven't read netorase themed games because in most cases girl fall for other guy eventually - then she is considered as "stolen". Being stolen doesn't mean to just have sex, when girl raped in ntr type B she isn't stolen yet - she would be stolen when she start to fall for pleasure of sex with this other guy and it become more important to her than MC, same in netorase when she initially having sex just because her boyfriend or husband wants so, but eventually she cheats on her own will even without consent of her lover - when sex with ntr guy become more important than her relationships with protag. Main theme here is what good sex wins over responsibility and romance.

Main difference between pure type A and anything else - in type B and netorase girl don't have responsibility for cheating, she become slut only after she truly falls for sex with ntr guy, but in type A she is fully responsible and it makes her a slut from the moment she have had first sex. In type B it is ntr guy who is responsible for girl being stolen, in netorase MC and ntr guy share responsibility and in type A it is mostly girl's own fault for being a cheating slut. I assume this is why type A is less popular, at least among Japanese audience.

Now thats your opinion. Almost all games make it clear who is the "protag" - the protag is meant to be the character YOU relate with, and the game is mostly played from the protag point of view. If another character that isnt the protag STEALS the girl the Protag (you) likes, then its Not Vanilla..... thats NTR- dont take it from me, ask all the other NTR veterans in this thread.

You arent supposed to relate to the guy you WANT to relate with in NTR... you relate and self insert as the PROTAG which the game clearly defines who it is and who gets the love interest stolen from
If you are self inserting into the alpha guy who is stealing the protag girl or romancing her, then maybe you should check NETORI.

the main heroine in iroyoridori was NTR-ed in a type A, not borderline B as you claim. As i recall, she was depressed as she misunderstood the protag and thought he liked another girl, and the other guy took advantage of that (while she was hesitant about their first sex, it was not even close to rape if i recall) and he took the time to seduce her

I don't tell you what such situation are not ntr, I tell you what they are vanilla because sex is vanilla in this types of games. And I personally relate to both sides, it is natural. When you see someone having sex you naturally could relate to them, or else usual video porn would be seen by us as ntr - we don't need to have first person perspective to associate with someone. For me personally main enjoyment of ntr is what you could relate yourself to both sides and contrast between them - it is duality of sexual our sexual strategy on the one hand human males want to care about women, treat them with love and respect and on the other hand we want to dominate them and treat like bitches (it is long term strategy vs. short term from evolutionary biology). In netori we could see only one side of the coin so it isn't much better than just some old good rape.

Also if we talk specially about main heroine from Iroyoridori then she was kind of tricked into having sex if you remember, same with most other heroines from the game this is why I call it borderline type B and also because ntr guy treated them like proper scumbag, lol. But yes, she was a slut nonetheless and I liked class pres more than her.

And like i said, the Girl is not NECESSARILY a Slut if she chooses another guy.

As i said, it could be that

1) the guy likes the girl, they werent in a relationship, a better or more aggressive guy comes along, and steals the girl from the protag
2) The guy is in a relationship with the girl, but the protag makes bad choices and another guy stole her.

An example would be the coworker route in Ore no kanojo shinjiteru.

In that route, the protag cheats on ayumu and neglects her while the coworker spends time with her and slowly wins her heart and eventually they start having sex.

Now ayumu is by no means a slut and she would have remained faithful if you did not cheat on her and give her attention as her boyfriend, but she gets believably stolen by the coworker in that NTR A route and breaks up with the protag and married the guy, with the protag falling into despair.

IDK why you trying to convince me here because I said what I personally feel a girl being a slut and it breaks my attachment to her, those are my subjective feelings and you could think and feel differently. The point is what eventually in those situation it is heroine's responsibility for cheating, even if MC did something wrong, even if ntr guy was nice and kind, it is still her own willing decision which tells you about her personality. Maybe you wouldn't call her a slut, but "good faithful wife" wouldn't willingly cheat on her husband no matter what, unless she is forced and it is much hotter (at least I think so) when perfect wife or perfect girlfriend become corrupted than when "realistic" woman just make "rational" choice.

What you describe in "EDIT" isn't much different from husband who cheating on his old wife with younger girl - she is better after all and his wife can't satisfy him sexually (it is her fault, yep), so it supposed to give him full right to do so. I personally wouldn't want to have any long time relationship with a girl who leaved other guy just because she found someone more hot, wealthy or whatever (even if this guy is me), because where is guarantee what she wouldn't find someone she consider as better than me? Such people not suitable for LTR and making family together.

Last edited:
It seems to me you just haven't read netorase themed games because in most cases girl fall for other guy eventually - then she is considered as "stolen".

Uh, like i said, in games like Marina where she remained faithful emotionally throughout, its netorase, but in cases where it started as netorase but then turned to real cheating and the girl ended up developing feelings for the guy and left the protag for him, then that is NTR, like https://vndb.org/v21087

Are you seriously comparing video porn and visual novels? And if you identify with both sides, suit yourself, but i think many people in this thread would agree with me when i said the essence of NTR is putting yourself in the shoes of the protag who is clearly identified at the start of the game which is played (mostly)from his point of view/perspective.

If you have the ability to see from multiple points of view and enjoys it, all power to you, but i think most people here sees that when another guy other than the protag romances and steals his love interest away, that is NTR, not vanilla.

Nope, NTR B as generally agreed is when the girl "hates it at first and was raped/coerced into it only to like it later on"

In iroyoridori, yes, the NTR guy played some tricks to get her to misunderstand but she pretty much slept with him willingly and by the 2nd time, she was already getting into it, at no point did she ever scream or struggle in any meaningful way, its pretty much NTR A, but again, you can see it as B or borderline B if you like, makes no difference to me.

Im not trying to convince you of anything, if you think all girls who are sluts and you no longer feel attachment to the character then that is fine, though i disagree with your definition of "slut".

again, NTR is about who you want to relate with, some of us like NTR with what you define as "sluts", it doesnt break our attachment to the character, there are those of us who like that kind of scenario

In many NTR stories, she was a good faithful wife at first but ended up cheating for various reasons due to plot, if you lose interest because she turns out to be a slut as per your definition , then the game probably isnt what you are into.

Its fine if you like corruption, i personally like NTR where girls get their heart stolen slowly which can happen for whatever reason (protag being indecisive, neglects the girl etc), and as i have said, it isnt necessary for the protag to be in a relationship with the girl for a good NTR to happen- if the protags childhood love that he was always with for example but not in relationship was stolen by another guy, that doesnt make her a slut, because she wasnt cheating and merely ended up with the NTR guy who was more assertive and made his move. I like those scenarios and thats just my preference.

Yes, it is not much different than that if the opposite gender happens, but what about it? we like NTR and plays the game from the POV of the guy the girl is stolen from, that is the core of NTR, putting yourself in the shoes of the guy who is getting NTR-ed.

Well thats up to you who you want to have a relationship with, though this is an NTR discussion, so are you saying you are unable to be interested in NTR stories involving girls who would leave the protag for another superior guy, and that you lose attachment to the female character if that happens?

With that being said, in most NTR games, girls who leave the protag willingly do so for various reasons (protag is indecisive, thinks protag cheats, or she just feels happier with the other guy)

IDK if your definition of suitability for LTR, what is the point in bringing that up in NTR games, are you saying that you have to think the NTR girl character MUST be , by your standards, suitable for LTR for you to be able to relate or feel attachment to her?

Maybe its just me, but most NTR games are fantasy scenarios where you put yourself in the shoes of the protag and the story, i dont think too much into it and just enjoy the ride. (that being said, i have to like the art and character design, and at least the personality of the girl and the story)

At least from my experience, i am able to experience the NTR feeling from many different types of female characters, from incest, to girlfriend/wife with a slutty past, or just pure girls with innocent past, there isnt just a narrow character requirement for me to feel NTR, i personally can feel attachment to characters who are sluts, and also those who are not, after all it is fantasy and fiction, i let my imagination do the work.

Example: when i play this game , the protag as he narrates, is in love with girl A, and so when protag catches girl A being a slut and getting gangbanged by delinquents, he feels jealous and gets depressed.

Now the girl may not even by my type, but i CAN still feel the NTR, because i am putting MYSELF in the protag's shoes who feels depressed, of course in real life if a girl i like turns out to like gangbang in delinquents ill just be disgusted but this is a VN, so i use my imagination and since the protag feels jealosy, i get the NTR feeling from it.

Note that thats just how i play the games and relate to the characters, its up to you what you want to do

https://vndb.org/v20720

Its a visual novel, it has 3 different stories, the second one is the one i like.

it has animation but the characters have no face, just figures no worry though, still worth a shot

Yeah, I noticed your game mentioned is one of hot trend in NTRblog in few months and consider as one of the best of this year however the visual art is quite important for me so I haven't not tried it yet.

I just want noticed your guys that new NTR manga of "Iris art (Toda Hisaya)" have just upload in exhentai so you guys should check it as quick as possible. Here is link [Iris art (Toda Hisaya)] Aitsu ga Katta Gom no Size wa Ore no yori Dekakatta. Anyways Sannyuutei Shinta's doujin was also translated, so I posted it here if you guys want to check [Sannyuutei (Sannyuutei Shinta)] Shissou Shita Tsuma kara no Netorare Video Letter. It's NTR with tag mindbreak, milf, gangbang. It's not my taste at all but his artwork is quite nice.

Yeah, I noticed your game mentioned is one of hot trend in NTRblog in few months and consider as one of the best of this year however the visual art is quite important for me so I haven't not tried it yet.

I just want noticed your guys that new NTR manga of "Iris art (Toda Hisaya)" have just upload in exhentai so you guys should check it as quick as possible. Here is link [Iris art (Toda Hisaya)] Aitsu ga Katta Gom no Size wa Ore no yori Dekakatta. Anyways Sannyuutei Shinta's doujin was also translated, so I posted it here if you guys want to check [Sannyuutei (Sannyuutei Shinta)] Shissou Shita Tsuma kara no Netorare Video Letter. It's NTR with tag mindbreak, milf, gangbang. It's not my taste at all but his artwork is quite nice.

well yeah art is important to me too, that said, there IS a character design, just no actual face, and there are actual 3D figures.

But the 2nd story is still good and well worth the download and play, i would say give it a spin, and see if you can overcome the lack of face on the girl.

Sadly the new Iris art manga didnt do it for me, the previous ones were much better, im not just into old men cock too good plot anymore, at least the previous one was better where the girl is forced to be with the master to protect the guy and she actually became intimate with the old guy but the latest one is just typical old man big dick win

What NTR eroge would you say got the biggest emotional reaction out of you? Mainly in terms of making you feel really sad/jealous/dreadful/angry. I'm new to the genre, so it would be ANIM.teamMM's Homestay game for me at the moment. I rarely get emotional during normal life or with other media, so this genre's ability to make me feel depressed or frustrated is quite refreshing.

Well well well, You should try "Thug Hero Party" immediately for me then try few Elf's games. They are gem in NTR world.
With Manga and doujin, you should firstly read MASHIRA-DOU (Mashiraga Aki)'s doujin such as "Musa" or "Fork in the road" .etc... then MTSP.
Their sad/jealous/dreadful/angry emotions can used as energy for thermal electric factory for few years.
- Here is my ranking for some companies which their work focusing in NTR: (1) ELF; (2) Venus; (3) Anim ([ANIM.teamMM] 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指 ~ or [ANIM.teamMM] 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声 are the best products of this company in my opinion); (4) LiLiM; (5) Lune, Ateiler Sakura, ALICESOFT can stand in same place; (6) Miel (old games). I rank this companies base on my fetish which "pergnant endings" or I prefer call it as "happy endings" must be included. Of course I love tragedy, sadness, depressed or frustrated in story for both heroine as well as male protagonist. I only list companies which have big sale in NTR however there is many other gems which have not mentioned.
Hope you found somethings interest.

Obviously not as detailed as the game (https://vndb.org/v12942) but for any Kabe Tsuma 1 fans here's the English translation of the manga adaptation I commissioned

https://exhentai.org/g/1345808/0106069de2/ or https://e-hentai.org/g/1345808/0106069de2/

Might not make a difference but maybe if lots of people read it (and new English fans get introduced to the game; this manga was basically created as extra promotion for it in Japan) maybe a company like MangaGamer will finally license it if there's more demand for it! Highly doubt a solo translator like Rattanman will do it for free (I'd prefer uncensored anyway and since it's one of my favorite games ever I'd like to actually support and buy it in English if it was an option)

In other news the Kabe Tsuma 1 Audio CD Drama translation is nearing completion. I'll share it once everything is finalized.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Безопасность прежде всего! 1вин казино использует новейшие технологии шифрования для защиты ваших личных и финансовых данных. А лицензия от известного регулятора гарантирует честную игру и прозрачные выплаты.
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance