Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

So about this 僕ママ×友ママ交姦ハメップ性活 ~母性あふれる僕らの巨乳ママた game... For those of you guys that have problems with getting into games where the NTR is directed more to the son instead of the husband, how can you take a game like this seriously? The idea that we're gonna get some excellent story (we usually do) from anim team ntr, in a game staring extremely small shotas just seems absurd to me.

I'm sure the appeal comes from how the content is gonna be different than traditional husband/adult male NTR which is good for people who want something fresh. Kids are depicted as innocent and curious so how they act and comprehend the situation in front of them will be completely different.
Also, it makes corruption seem more emphatic when a refined adult woman with morals gets pushed around/lowers herself/loses to a kid who's much less wise, naive, and innocent. It's like those times when you were a kid where you got aroused by some girl you knew that was significantly older than you because you had naughty thoughts about them. I think the purpose of these games is also to invoke that kind of emotion.

Yeah, man, you get exactly what I was saying! Heiantei created a more believable fall while avoiding the dense husband. It'd be more work, but I'd really like to see a game set around a whole family where you get to see multiple perspectives as the mom falls. With like junior high, late elementary, and then maybe pre-school or early elementary school age children. The last might to be too much of a chore writing-wise, but you could do a lot with even just a couple instances. Despite the fact that I hate the game, Venus' Married Life got some good mystery mileage out of the little girl for a few things. They could keep the husband as the main viewpoint character, but avoid having him see too many things that would force a hard reveal. Instead you'd see the risky stuff from the kids and he remains largely oblivious except for some odd bits here and there. Based on how the kids choose to respond to things, he might even get the sense that everything is a bit off rather than arousing suspicions of the wife. Man, there are so many great scenarios you could pull from something that expansive...

Hey, I loved what you said about mystery in NTR and I highly recommend the とある母親の過ち series by Rascou. It tries to avoid the husband's perspective and does a great job utilizing mystery from the son's perspective. Basically the netori kid is a horny brat but is very innocent and makes a blog about his 'conquest' over the son's mother (the mother hates the netori kid) and updates it periodically with photos that don't reveal too much but are enough to imply that 'something' happened. You have to actually play through the mother's POV to understand what really happens (and its actually more complicated than it seems) which comes right after the son's POV but the son's POV does a great job of drawing you in.

Can i get a summary/breakdown of [ANIM] Mesu Ochi Kyonyuu Zuma wa Ore no Mono ~Makegumi no Ore ga Kachigumi no Yuujin kara Bijin Zuma o Netoru Hanashi~ and its routes?

Thank you as always.

Kokoronokori Ch.3 by Itou Eight just got translated in English yay!!! And it's still hilarious sifting through the comment sections and seeing how tons of people are visibly upset, and go out of their way to empty their anger by leaving a spiteful comment every time an NTR doujin like this gets released. Such weak-minded children :)

With multiple children, you can have a stronger father and husband. Someone who more or less does things right instead of being the oblivious sap or the idiot workaholic that never notices until it's too late. Games with stronger profags are usually more rewarding. For instance, even though it has mind control which can be a turn-off in NTR games, Sakurasaku Koubou's Netorare Osananajimi uses it to pretty good effect. And seeing that game's profag take the undeserved beating he did over the course of it was pretty excellent. I've been following NTR works for so long that it's hard to get much knee-jerk reaction from me anymore either through misery or anger. That game was one that really succeeded. Another who can usually manage is the writer of Jinsei games because he really knows how to twist the knife. And that's from two styles(mind control and non-romantic childhood friends) I don't care for nearly as much compared to proper husband/wife stories!

Can you explain more about that game? a breakdown of it or at least explain the beating thing lol and why it happened?

Hey, I loved what you said about mystery in NTR and I highly recommend the とある母親の過ち series by Rascou. It tries to avoid the husband's perspective and does a great job utilizing mystery from the son's perspective. Basically the netori kid is a horny brat but is very innocent and makes a blog about his 'conquest' over the son's mother (the mother hates the netori kid) and updates it periodically with photos that don't reveal too much but are enough to imply that 'something' happened. You have to actually play through the mother's POV to understand what really happens (and its actually more complicated than it seems) which comes right after the son's POV but the son's POV does a great job of drawing you in.

Do you still have this game and could share a full save? I mean i've read plenty of walkthroughs but its still so annoying to get all the scenes -_- talking about the sequel

Hi guys,

I've been lurking around this thread for years and i really enjoy reading the news and discussion about the games i love so i decide participated as well, please be gentle.

I saw that you were talking about ネトラレたママは好きですか?~教育ママと家庭教師~ and it pick my interest so i decide to download to check it and i found it on suke, the problem is the text of the game is broken even if i download from other upload so i cant use machine on it. Anyone know what is this problem? how to fix? i'm using HF pAppLoc, my computer is already on japanese locale (i didn't try to change the interface of windows tho its rare but some games require that). I don't remember if i had this problem before.

And thanks to everyone for never let this thread dies.

Last edited:
Hi guys,

I've been lurking around this thread for years and i really enjoy reading the news and discussion about the games i love so i decide participated as well, please be gentle.

I saw that you were talking about ネトラレたママは好きですか?~教育ママと家庭教師~ and it pick my interest so i decide to download to check it and i found it on suke, the problem is the text of the game is broken even if i download from other upload so i cant use machine on it. Anyone know what is this problem? how to fix? i'm using HF pAppLoc, my computer is already on japanese locale (i didn't try to change the interface of windows tho its rare but some games require that). I don't remember if i had this problem before.

And thanks to everyone for never let this thread dies.
Use locale emulator that should fix the text.

New black lilith game updated the web with cgs.

http://www.lilith-soft.com/black/product73/gallery.html

I thought that monsters will fuck the girls, but looking at the text it seems that the robot dog and the dark man are the protagonist itself, I'm not sure but looks like it. Maybe he transforms? I don't know.

Maybe there are other scenes where other monster fuck them, who knows.

Either way, the milf teacher and the blue haired demon designs are hot enought to make me play it, even if is not ntr.

just watched goblin slayer episode 1 and it got me in the fantasy ntr mood. really looking for a games for my first question mostly.

any rpg or adventure games where you play a male MC with female companions. where you get ntr'd if you lose fights or make bad decisions? last 2 rance games sorta fit the bill, but not enough monster scenes.

also, played a bit of nutaku's kamihime project and i liked that even though you are the MC, a lot of the sex scenes are with other people. not sure how many of them are legitimate ntr though, as you have to summon for the cards and that really put a slow down on playing the game for the NTR. any other games like this where even though a girl joins your party, they may have sex with other people still.

Hey maddogrd i've tryed with locale emulator and still the same, If you remember some other method please tell me.

The text game is like this: imgur com /a/ YBZ6ORL
You should download locale emulator, install it, left click game exe. from it select locale emulator, and select run in japanese but not run in japanese admin cause that won't work. Did you do all that?

Last edited:

I thought that monsters will fuck the girls, but looking at the text it seems that the robot dog and the dark man are the protagonist itself, I'm not sure but looks like it. Maybe he transforms? I don't know.

Either way, the milf teacher and the blue haired demon designs are hot enought to make me play it, even if is not ntr.

Honestly it seens like a sentai/magic setting gone bad, i mean is like the guy was your tipical wishy MC until he grew a pair, oh and turned evil or something..........it still looks kind of tame compared to other blacklillith games but maybe this will be the inverse to Shion? that game was too dark and emo to be on mist lilith.......

I don't think the MC is evil, it's probably more like Annerose where he ends up as the personal toy for some big bad woman but ends up enjoying his new position.

any fantasy rpg or adventure games where you play a male MC with female companions. where you get ntr'd if you lose fights or make bad decisions?

How I wish there were more. If you want rpg elements instead of visual novels then most RPGmaker games and the like are usually fantasy because of the tileset.
Makenshi Leane 1 and 2 also comes to mind with its system where your captured party members get NTR'd if you don't rescue them in time, as well as Thug Hero Party though the fights are mostly unwinnable by design in that.

What I wouldn't give for a good Fire Emblem-style game where permadeath is replaced with NTR. I want it even more because there actually are games like this already; Helena Mercenary Corps and the crap Bell Voice pumps out on DLsite, sadly they're both low-effort trash that aren't worth playing. The latter is even more of a waste because its great concept of having your NTR'd party members betray you in the final battle is actually pretty good.

Wow, good work on spotting that Black-Lilith game Yadoumi, i probably wouldn't have looked into it. Btw, what character is that in your avatar? I feel like i recognize that artwork from an old h-game, but i'm not sure.

They better put that long tongue in use, it would be a waste not to.

The art seems familiar, is it by chance Obui?

You should download locale emulator, install it, left click game exe. from it select locale emulator, and select run in japanese but not run in japanese admin cause that won't work. Did you do all that?

Yes, i've done everything with locale emulator. Tbh i'm gonna give up on this one and pick another to play but thanks for your help.

I don't think the MC is evil, it's probably more like Annerose where he ends up as the personal toy for some big bad woman but ends up enjoying his new position.

That is why i mentione dit looking kind of tame, it looks like it starts femdoish and ends with him turning the table sor gaining confidence etc, still it is the black label so who knows?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?