Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

What's wrong with fat ugly ntr molemen?
They're (usually) one of the signs the devs have gone "fuck story, add morlocks" plus as stated in the previous discussion, I feel more ntr'd when the antagonists are more handsome, proactive, successful, etc than mc dude. It's more credible for a girl to go after such a man too. Oh well, to each its own.

This would have been the best-worst april fools joke i'd ever seen, but it's legit FINALLY A BLUE SUCCESSOR!!!!:dthumbup:

[MENTION=14056]grandcross[/MENTION] If this Was fake, I was gonna have to hunt you down:angvoodoo: But it's all good.

:hapgirl: Holy Crap its True :nosebleed:

I am skeptic, a lot of the Dark Blue Team in on this one, and its a wife Genre, which is not my fav, but i have hopes.

Also, hey everyone, i am still here, just lurking, nothing much to say till now.

Still, makes me Happy :runhappy:

the story page divided into two povs....one the profag kirito, the other from hina
the profag basically explains how he met hina, which was at college, and how he wants to get married to her once he found a job. but things turned out differently, he got a job but he geta very busy. one day he notices hina changed, so they talked and decided to get married.
hina's pov basically says, she got lonely cus kirito is busy and rarely get to meet him, so she asked for advice.to kirito's brother, senpai n uncle...
hehehe....yeah ntr banzai
And even NTR Mystery banzai! ^^

They're (usually) one of the signs the devs have gone "fuck story, add morlocks" plus as stated in the previous discussion, I feel more ntr'd when the antagonists are more handsome, proactive, successful, etc than mc dude. It's more credible for a girl to go after such a man too. Oh well, to each its own.
That's my point of view too :)

Ooh, the artist is the one who did Tsuma Shibori (which I highly recommend btw, Alicesoft life sim SLG with lots of netori/netorare and impregnation).

So both of my favourite fetishes in one game, I need this. I can't seem to find a working torrent for this, would anyone be so kind to upload this or seed a torrent?

You've got a point there. It's true that when they have a fat/ugly/old/otaku type as the NTR guy, it's usually the case that it's going to skimp on the story and just make it an unimaginative rape/blackmail deal which isn't very interesting. At the very least I'd like a coercion scenario that is smart and psychological enough to be interesting, rather than a boring "Let me sex you up or I'll tell everyone your shameful secret" followed by quick and easy sex scene. Just isn't very interesting when it's like that.
On the other hand though, I'm one of those people who kind of likes the gap when you have a hot young girl being NTRed by some ugly mole man. The hot, successful guy doing it may be more believable, but that also makes it a little too easy as well. In that case I kind of get the feeling that the MC wasn't really good enough for his girlfriend from the start and it was only a matter of time before she left him for a better guy. I get a stronger feeling of failure and inadequacy for the MC than betrayal in that case.
If it's the ugly mole man doing it, we go back to what I was saying before about it being more of a betrayal when she cheats on the guy who is better for her and treats her right, with a guy whose not only just using her for sex and for a cheap thrill from the netori, but is also fat/ugly/old and whose only virtue is being good at sex and unscrupulous enough to say and do whatever it takes to get the heroine's panties off. I always get the biggest kick when the MC has done absolutely nothing wrong and doesn't deserve to have it happen at all, even if it's from something that isn't his fault at all such as not being as good looking or successful in life as the other guy.
That's just my personal taste though. And it's still ruined if the plot is crap as I explained above.

Heya!

Liked what I saw with Wedding Blue and wanted to translate for mah NTR Brothers. Here are the two letters from the Story section. I'll do the characters later. ^^b

"I've known Shirotsuka Hina since our college days. Even when we argued, we always made up afterwards and our
relationship deepened. We talked about getting married soon after I found a job. However, now that I've gotten used to my work, I've received new duties within the company and have become very busy. Our dream of marriage has been postponed.

These days I've noticed Hina acting a bit strange and asked her about it. We talked about things together, and I changed my mind. Afterwards I told her, 'Let's get married!'

Even if we get married, I'm sure we'll still fight sometimes. Still, I really love her. From now on, I wanna argue, make up with, and live together with Hina. Decades from now I'd like to be able to laugh about things with her."

Nogami Kirito

"Lately, Kirito always seems so busy. He's trying his hardest for the sake of our wedding. I fully understand that, and I don't want to say anything selfish, so I've been talking about various things with his older brother, my senior at work, and one of our neighbors. I've been relying a lot on those with more life experience than Kirito and I for guidance.

I'm so happy that I can marry Kirito. I want to be with him from now on. Decades from now I'd like to be able to laugh about things with him. I really hope we can..."

Shirotsuka Hina

[MENTION=7208]DiabolicalGenius[/MENTION] I generally fall into the same camp when it comes to NTR. The antagonist doesn't necessary have to be
a Freak/loserfag but Awesomefag's aren't all that interesting to me. It's like the senpai in Marriage Blue. He's smarter, richer, more fit, better looking, better Everything than the profag. Of COURSE he could seduce the girl if he put all his efforts into it. To me there's not a lot of rage that can be generated from losing your wife to say, Brad Pitt. Unless you're one of the best husbands ever and your relationship is airtight, you can kiss your wife goodbye. Most people you told would probably just shrug afterward and say, 'Well, yeah. Dude, it's Brad Pitt. Um, sorry?' I think you get stronger emotions from Freakfags than Awesomefags, and that's what I'm after.

More than either of those, though, I like the Clever Normalfag. Prime examples are Aida from THE GREATEST NTR GAME EVER and Otsuka from Married Life(despite the fact the game fails). Sure, Aida's out of shape and Otsuka's an old guy, but neither of them are ridiculously ugly or crazy-ass losers, they just set their sights on the girl, come up with a plan, and follow through. You've got the awesome antics Aida uses to get his hooks into Misaki, and from there he starts training her in a way that makes her dependent on him. Otsuka treats Yoko kindly and becomes her emotional support in the absence of her busy husband. Then, he puts the moves on and convinces her she's loves him. Those are some awesome NTR skills right there, no drugs or blackmail necessary.

I think this NTR game called LOVE JOULE is coming out at the end of the month.
if you don't have a Japan IP you will need proxy to see the site or you will get a 403 Forbidden page. ;_;
http://rasterkapsel.sakura.ne.jp/18/18_top.html
I talk about their other NTR game being worked on 尽くし妻由美 but that was some time ago... and it's still not out.
both games have demos as well.

also のぶしと黒IZM comes out on the 27 and has extra scenarios for 俺と冴子さんと寝取られメール
I was hoping they do some for 対魔忍ユキカゼ 初回限定版 oh well.

and just found this
人妻セレブ露出調教 下衆な庶民の分際で上流階級の美しい○○○が見られるなんてありがたく思いなさい!!
http://anonym.to/?http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=739481 :vulture:

Last edited:

I though you guys said Sakura was going to stop making games? Now they are "Team NTR" (-_-)

what was said was that the lead writer is retiring, they have others doing the writing now.

what was said was that the lead writer is retiring, they have others doing the writing now.

and any hope is good? or just another BAD industrial ntr game (industrial isn't sinonimous of bad just common)

I think this NTR game called LOVE JOULE is coming out at the end of the month.
if you don't have a Japan IP you will need proxy to see the site or you will get a 403 Forbidden page. ;_;
http://rasterkapsel.sakura.ne.jp/18/18_top.html
I talk about their other NTR game being worked on 尽くし妻由美 but that was some time ago... and it's still not out.
both games have demos as well.

Their Blog: http://raskap.blog.shinobi.jp/

LOVE JOULE
h_1334224167_1710366_17826e8c45.jpeg

h_1334224203_3560607_7a9f740e75.jpeg

Trial Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?vza0k90m3053n3g

尽くし妻由美
h_1334224362_5575965_a1d2e2f45b.jpeg

h_1334224379_4085543_8082c121cb.jpeg

Trial Version: http://www.mediafire.com/?zt57znml8tz6bnt

Reactions: ron34 and tf2spy

Try renaming the .exe with no JP characters.

Try renaming the .exe with no JP characters.
Thank you, I did like you said, but it's still the same. Maybe I should try other games. :(
Sorry for bothering you, guys. :(

Try to put the files in "C:\Married Life" instead of the long path you are using now.

Those LOVE JOULE games look really promising, I enjoyed the demos.:cheering:

Last edited:

Just played Married Life by Venus, this NTR game is nice O.o; (a part from the so-so graphic)
I searched for any other game from Venus from them but couldnt find any shared over internet (not here, nor in any torrent site)
Anyone still have the old game from Venus? please share the gold with us xD.. I am sure that the internet would be a better place with more Good NTR Material to rage over

I have a little problem with these games : http://venus66.sakura.ne.jp/newtop.html
When I click on .exe file and... here :
error2.jpg

Can somebody help me ? :(

First of all, you can try Microsoft Applocale and rename your application name without Japanese Hiragana, Katakana or Kanji.

If the method below does not work, Otherwise, you can go to Control Panel, then double click Region and Language Option then change the location from America or other country to Japan. I think this is the only way to solve your problem.

Venus

venus

The only one I'm missing is おねらぶR ~ONE LOVE Recover~, It's been on my wishlist for quite sometime.:goodtea:
Someone once promised it but never delivered it, I'm not naming names..:traitor: PRETTZ!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック