Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

人妻ネトリシェアリング~やめて夫の前でこれ以上は…~ by Armadillo got released yesterday seems to start out as swinging then turns into netorare or at least that's what I think google translate said,

Heiantei has opened the web for their new game !!!!!!!!!!

http://syuntada.com/nao/motoyangal.html

These character designs look unique and absolutely glorious. Just Heiantei being Heiantei but still... When was that projected release date Yadomi? I think it's something vague like "summer" right?

This another netori? Looks like a carbon copy of https://vndb.org/v14087

lol, wow dude, how dare you ;)

人妻ネトリシェアリング~やめて夫の前でこれ以上は…~ by Armadillo got released yesterday seems to start out as swinging then turns into netorare or at least that's what I think google translate said,

Thanks for reminding me, i remember digging that artwork while i was perusing getchu a while back. I think i'm over being critical of swap games. The anim swap games always end up surprising me.

These character designs look unique and absolutely glorious. Just Heiantei being Heiantei but still... When was that projected release date Yadomi? I think it's something vague like "summer" right?

There is no date, but they want it done for the comic treasure (september 2nd) , so I bet the dates will be :

Mother: End of August or beginning of September.

Oyakodon: Between January and March.

I mean I loved the character design in the first Motoyan, and I love it again here, but being netori drops my excitement level like tenfold. If it was gyaru x MC with the delinquent doing the NTR, I'd be way more excited.

It's Heiantei though, so I'm not sure why I'd expect anything but netori. I think they have like one pure NTR game.

Not having hopes up either after all their last report game only good part was the demo as well before it dropped the ball hard.

About Kanobitch.

I'm getting that.
- it's a story about the heroine and her life.
- she went from pure to bitch gyaru.
- if she had a bf when she was pure she left him when she hooked with the yarichin that trained her
- but because she became a bitch she cheats on him as soon as she finds a bigger dick prospect thus the "NTR?" in the synopsis.
- or when she feels like having a change of pace and assaulting "weaklings".

I like the news of Heiantei they know their market, I wish they made more pregnancy though.

I'm getting depressed at the lack of good NTR titles recently and I don't see anything good in the near future either. I'm already wishing ANIM would announce its next NTR game. By the way what kind of game do you think they will release next? Also, what kind of game do you guys would want ANIM to make? Personally I want them to make a shota NTR game with 3 POVS:

1. Husband POV (Mistery)
2. Wife POV
3. Son POV (Voyeur)

Since they already make a Oyakodon with loli I think it wouldn't be too farfetched.

I think a big reason for ANIM success is that they listen to what people wants and take the surveys seriouslly, so their next title will be decided on what people is asking them to do. I think they made the homestay game because lots of people ask them to do so, probably due the popularity of the homestay manga. I also think their last game was Netorase because people ask them to do a Netorase game. So who knows what their next title will be. Personally I'm OK with whatever as long it's NTR and have a married couple in it, but aside the Shota game I mentioned before, I would prefer another Tsuma no Biniku or another Swapping game. What do you guys think?

I'm getting depressed at the lack of good NTR titles recently and I don't see anything good in the near future either. I'm already wishing ANIM would announce its next NTR game. By the way what kind of game do you think they will release next? Also, what kind of game do you guys would want ANIM to make? Personally I want them to make a shota NTR game with 3 POVS:

1. Husband POV (Mistery)
2. Wife POV
3. Son POV (Voyeur)

Since they already make a Oyakodon with loli I think it wouldn't be too farfetched.

I think a big reason for ANIM success is that they listen to what people wants and take the surveys seriouslly, so their next title will be decided on what people is asking them to do. I think they made the homestay game because lots of people ask them to do so, probably due the popularity of the homestay manga. I also think their last game was Netorase because people ask them to do a Netorase game. So who knows what their next title will be. Personally I'm OK with whatever as long it's NTR and have a married couple in it, but aside the Shota game I mentioned before, I would prefer another Tsuma no Biniku or another Swapping game. What do you guys think?

I actually want girlfriend ntr, mostly of the good girlgone bad kind, i never tire of those.

Not having hopes up either after all their last report game only good part was the demo as well before it dropped the ball hard.

About Kanobitch.

I'm getting that.
- it's a story about the heroine and her life.
- she went from pure to bitch gyaru.
- if she had a bf when she was pure she left him when she hooked with the yarichin that trained her
- but because she became a bitch she cheats on him as soon as she finds a bigger dick prospect thus the "NTR?" in the synopsis.
- or when she feels like having a change of pace and assaulting "weaklings".

I like the news of Heiantei they know their market, I wish they made more pregnancy though.

I don't know that feels more slutish gal game than ntr, did youget that from the latest post in his blog or what?

@deltaswat: Tell me about it, there's too much hypno for my taste being released all the damn time. Hypnosis might be the most used theme nowadays for h-games besides netori/cheating.

Well, I was bored so I decided to translate the web for the new Heiantei game:

The protagonists are neighbours. Nao (the mother) knows Shouta (the protagonist) since he was a baby and she treats him like a little brother.

When the protagonist was a child, he liked Nao a lot, she was his first love, and now in the present, he still likes her despite she being married and having a daughter.

Nao is the one who maintains the family, since her husband is the typical bastard, he doesn't care about his family, he doesn't work because he's lazy, he's always doing suspicious things to make money and he spend his money only on things for himself and not for the family. He has been scammed and now has a debt, and of course, is Nao who is gonna have to paid that debt.

Natsuhi (the daughter) is the typical slut gyaru, she always makes fun of the protagonist.

Lately, Nao is worried about her daughter since she doesn't seems to care about her future, Natsuhi is smart but very lazy, so her grades are dropping. So, Nao asks Shouta to be her tutor to help her with her studies.

Of course Shouta accepts because he wants to impress Nao, and of course, being Natsuhi's tutor means that he will spend a lot of time in Nao's house and he will be seing her a lot.

I think that's basically it.

Thanks for reminding me, i remember digging that artwork while i was perusing getchu a while back. I think i'm over being critical of swap games. The anim swap games always end up surprising me.
Scheduled for autumn (秋予定)

Well, I was bored so I decided to translate the web for the new Heiantei game:

The protagonists are neighbours. Nao (the mother) knows Shouta (the protagonist) since he was a baby and she treats him like a little brother.

When the protagonist was a child, he liked Nao a lot, she was his first love, and now in the present, he still likes her despite she being married and having a daughter.

Nao is the one who maintains the family, since her husband is the typical bastard, he doesn't care about his family, he doesn't work because he's lazy, he's always doing suspicious things to make money and he spend his money only on things for himself and not for the family. He has been scammed and now has a debt, and of course, is Nao who is gonna have to paid that debt.

Natsuhi (the daughter) is the typical slut gyaru, she always makes fun of the protagonist.

Lately, Nao is worried about her daughter since she doesn't seems to care about her future, Natsuhi is smart but very lazy, so her grades are dropping. So, Nao asks Shouta to be her tutor to help her with her studies.

Of course Shouta accepts because he wants to impress Nao, and of course, being Natsuhi's tutor means that he will spend a lot of time in Nao's house and he will be seing her a lot.

I think that's basically it.
Yeah that's spot on. Where do you learn Japanese? I don't think you're Japanese based on the way you translate and your english. If this group has editor or proofreader (editor mostly), we can translate many Netorare manga/doujinshi if we combine all our Japanese ability, :D

Reading the character introduction, the husband is such a bastard that I don't think I can think of person who more deserved to get NTR'd

since you guys talking about anim , i never played any games made by them, i would like to try them is there any Mystery type ntr in them? kindly tell me w/c ones ,

Yeah that's spot on. Where do you learn Japanese? I don't think you're Japanese based on the way you translate and your english. If this group has editor or proofreader (editor mostly), we can translate many Netorare manga/doujinshi if we combine all our Japanese ability, :D

Reading the character introduction, the husband is such a bastard that I don't think I can think of person who more deserved to get NTR'd

No, I don't know japanese at all, well, I have the typical level you obtain watching anime, reading manga and playing games, but not enough to translate things. Of course English is not my language either, I know I make a lot of gramatical errors xD

I just translated the web using google translate, nothing special xD

@Yadoumi: lol, i could tell the daughter character of the new heiantei game was some "bad girl" super slut just based on her expressions, the artist did a great job. In regards to the mom tho, i wonder if that synopsis is trying to imply that she will be using her body to pay the "debt" of her husband. Interesting because the protagonist was painted to be kind of goodhearted so blackmail should be out of the question. (my goodness, please no more blackmail shit) Now our long wait begins, thanks for the translation bro.

since you guys talking about anim , i never played any games made by them, i would like to try them is there any Mystery type ntr in them? kindly tell me w/c ones ,

Even the swapping anim games have some twists to surprise the main protag. If by mystery you mean the main protag stumbling upon his wife being banged by a dude that you know will betray you from the beginning, that's pretty much all of em. I suggest starting with Tsuma no Biniku tho, just because it's my fav anim team ntr game.

Last edited:
@Yadoumi: lol, i could tell the daughter character of the new heiantei game was some "bad girl" super slut just based on her expressions, the artist did a great job. In regards to the mom tho, i wonder if that synopsis is trying to imply that she will be using her body to pay the "debt" of her husband. Interesting because the protagonist was painted to be kind of goodhearted so blackmail should be out of the question. (my goodness, please no more blackmail shit) Now our long wait begins, thanks for the translation bro.

No, she doesn't use her body to pay the debt, synopsis says something about just work harder and pay the debt little by little every month with part of her salary.

Don't think there will be any blackmail, this looks like another romance oriented netori game.

1. Husband POV (Mistery)
2. Wife POV
3. Son POV (Voyeur)

I find this setup perfect for me as well. I wish they would make next heroine a bit older looking, they usually all looks too young for milfs. I feel that mother NTR theme with son's PoV is so underrated.
:swearveng:
I personally don't like swapping that much, i find wife of another man's role always lacking, like they could be more evil and manipulative to our protag. And sometimes those games turn into netori or have netori routes, which again I'm not a big fan of.

I just hope teamMM would still make more awesome NTR games and wont jump on the popular bandwagons anymore - what next, battle royale NTR game ? ;)
At the same time netorare being a niche genre, and we could easily be out voted by some Netori/Netorase people or even worse - Normies :D

---
Now about Heiantei games.
Heroines design looks good in new game, hope there would be a lot of teasing, discreet sex scenes and more anal scenes (of which we have none in some Heiantei's games :rolleyes:)

I've almost finished Kanojo no Okaa-san wa Suki Desu ka? just have to replay some last scenes from Yoshino's PoV, and heres my thoughts.
One thing that i really dislike in netori games (and most other eroges) is concept of "our protag is a GOD and all female characters are destined to become his sex slaves , no matter of their characters". Looks like, unfortunately, it applies to Heiantei games too, even with all this slow build up and good characters writing in the beginning-mid.
Yoshino's character was amazing. She is strong willed, smart, powerful, teasing adult woman. And in like 60-75% of the game she acts like one, but those endings... i felt disappointed by both of them :(
Why she got to be pregnant in Oyakodon ending? Why is there Oyakodon in a first place? It felt more like Deus Ex machina, story wasn't heading this way. I get it that we have people who are disappointing if there is no pregnancy, but there is another ending where shes like brainless pregnant slave, even if it (pregnancy) is not visible yet, why not limit pregnancy to that ending?

Shes is totally like a different person in those endings, well at least in Oyakodon shes still teasing, i even kinda liked that shes forcing her daughter a bit. But how can she continue to be a strick boss in her corporation in that gyaru slut form from other ending, continue to play her role as a mother and wife? I would be more ok if they went all the way and made her suck off some hobos, get fired, make tons of another stupid decisions, her daughter and husband finding out and being freaked out, etc

Even our protag, he is like chill passive dude, but he suddenly becomes like some sex trainer protag from Black Lilith's games in one of the ending :confused:
I felt that both ending were unconvincing and rushed, but i still liked the game, it was probably one of few netori games that i enjoyed, especially discreet sex scenes, dunno why i like them so much, and Yoshino's character.

since you guys talking about anim , i never played any games made by them, i would like to try them is there any Mystery type ntr in them? kindly tell me w/c ones
All of ANIM.teamMM games are mystery, well except few that are Netori and not netorare.
In their first game it asks you if you want to see girls PoV every time something happens, in later games girls PoV is unlocked in new game+ or can be accessed from Flow chart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this dude and wanted to say thank you I'll check back later