Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

If you prefer the daughter of the next Heiantei game, you are gonna be disappointed, they said there is not gonna be a route only for her, so first game mother and second game oyakodon.

I'm disappointed not for the lack of daughter (I really don't care, I prefer milfs) but for the fact that the second game will be a lot of threesome, and I don't like multiple girls (or guys) .....
I feel that group scenes, specially oyakodon or harems are often not fit for characters. In Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei for example main heroine jumps too fast from "OMG i've cheated on my husband" to "Im sucking this dick together with my daughter and loving every second of it". One could say its just a nukige and fantasy, but i still think story and characters development are important and should still be believable. Its like a good magic or sci-fi work, you know that magic or some weird aliens are not real (or are they? ;)) and absurd, but its well explained and fit for that setting, word and its rules in that fiction and looks believable.

Same i think should apply to characters in VN. If they can explain those scenes and why they are happening in a believable (not necessary real) way I'm ok with them. But unfortunately often we have just some [scenario's] convenient personality switch :(.

Speaking of atelier sakura games.
I've played only like 5-6 of their games and they have like 20+. I feel that their games always fall short on something. We may have interesting first part of the game but then it becomes mediocre. Or game is starting to get good but then its just abruptly ends.
Maybe they should try to use episodic story more, like in Netorare Nurse series.

What i do like a lot in their games is PoV. Most of games are told from male's PoV without switching to female's. Latter is accessed either in new game+ or in scene recollection. I really like it this way and wish more games did the same.

Has anybody played http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ223079.html?
How was it?
It's not rpgmaker mv is it?
And could you maybe upload it?
Game has 3\5 star on DLsite which is a bad sight. 6 out of 14 people rated it 1 star, 5 gave it 3 stars and only 3 people (developers?:rolleyes:) rated it 5 stars. Unfortunately i cant tell anything more than that about this game.

Reactions: frustratedbuffalo
I feel that group scenes, specially oyakodon or harems are often not fit for characters. In Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei for example main heroine jumps too fast from "OMG i've cheated on my husband" to "Im sucking this dick together with my daughter and loving every second of it". One could say its just a nukige and fantasy, but i still think story and characters development are important and should still be believable. Its like a good magic or sci-fi work, you know that magic or some weird aliens are not real (or are they? ;)) and absurd, but its well explained and fit for that setting, word and its rules in that fiction and looks believable.

I really loved Akie's design, but I can't enjoy Niku Ana.... not only Daniel-kun is a bit of asshole at the start, saying he will fuck Riko if Akie don't let him do her. Daniel is the name of a friend of mine.... I couldn't help but feel weird.

New ntr cg from Shrine gate
61ef11846614364.jpg

https://exhentai.org/g/1219767/3aa187aeda/

Fucking bravo and well said, seriously. And why do these ero game companies assume we even want threesome content just because a game features more than one heroine. These types of scenes fly in the face of the kind of deep stories that most (i thinkO of the ntr and netori community is based on.

Any word on the latest Atelier Sakura game? Only seems like CG is up still.

Could you recomend me games with scenes like this one:

https://exhentai.org/s/ae623af882/1171446-240

I mean scenes where the wife compares the husband and the Netori guy cocks. It could be CG or manga as well but games would be better.

Scenes with the wife having sex with the Netori guy while blowjob the husband also counts, as well if she has sex with both of them at the same time or one after the other, or if she refuse to have sex with the husband but has sex with the other guy, etc. The important thing is that there is a comparison/competition between the two and the husband loose. It could also be a girlfriend, but I prefer married women, specially hot MILFS.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

The second BokuDaka DLC is the same that the first DLC. Absolutely no info except the fact that it's about Dojima, like the first one. Infortunately, there wasn't any share of the DLCs until now. So we can't say if these DLCs are NTS or NTR.

Yeah I am so confused on the dlc for this game. There is zero information but there are dates on the official site. One was for 3/30 and another one upcoming on 5/25. I'm assuming there is a high chance we won't even get to see these new scenarios?

Hey guys this is my first time posting on this site after lurking for a while and I glad to found like-minded people. I want to know you guys thoughts on pin-point games because they are my favorite next to black lilth. First of all I like that the character designs on the heroines are also cute or sometimes plain in addition to being sexy. Lets take Misaki from Kanojo ga Yakyuubu no Seishori Manager ni for example, because aside from the over develop body she looks like the typical anime high school character with help with her admittedly cute mannerisms.

Bonus points for this game on making the netorare more understandable than Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de in having the coach having complete power over both the dreams of her and her boyfriend's so there were basically no way out for her. Also its just the gateway to one of the best sex scenes I seen so far. That all night bang section with the coach is the one I mainly talking about. The most important reason why I like pinpoint is just how incredibly fucked up their games are in a way that gets to me that no other nukiges manage to do.

Having a teenager being traumatize by seeing his mother mind break into saying she dont love him, and then having a girlfriend that restore his faith in women only to have the same thing happen to her. A girl goes from honor student to giving birth while getting gangbang by black guys because of her poor decision making skills. A princess sold out her best friend and kingdom to a enemy country just so she can get off( they really do have the balls to sometimes make the heroines to be horrible people). Anyway thats my reasons for liking their games if anyone know any games thats just as mean spirted as these ones let me know.

I just noticed we're steadily approaching the two year anniversary of the last NTRPG3 blog update this month.

Hey guys this is my first time posting on this site after lurking for a while and I glad to found like-minded people. I want to know you guys thoughts on pin-point games because they are my favorite next to black lilth. First of all I like that the character designs on the heroines are also cute or sometimes plain in addition to being sexy. Lets take Misaki from Kanojo ga Yakyuubu no Seishori Manager ni for example, because aside from the over develop body she looks like the typical anime high school character with help with her admittedly cute mannerisms.

Bonus points for this game on making the netorare more understandable than Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de in having the coach having complete power over both the dreams of her and her boyfriend's so there were basically no way out for her. Also its just the gateway to one of the best sex scenes I seen so far. That all night bang section with the coach is the one I mainly talking about. The most important reason why I like pinpoint is just how incredibly fucked up their games are in a way that gets to me that no other nukiges manage to do.

Having a teenager being traumatize by seeing his mother mind break into saying she dont love him, and then having a girlfriend that restore his faith in women only to have the same thing happen to her. A girl goes from honor student to giving birth while getting gangbang by black guys because of her poor decision making skills. A princess sold out her best friend and kingdom to a enemy country just so she can get off( they really do have the balls to sometimes make the heroines to be horrible people). Anyway thats my reasons for liking their games if anyone know any games thats just as mean spirted as these ones let me know.
Welcome :cheerleader:
I personally don't like Pin-Point games that much. I prefer something more sad and serious and with limited PoV (Mystery), so i guess only Pin-Point game that fit my tastes is Inshitsu Otaku ni Ikareru Imouto (Kanojo) ~Daiji na Ano Ko ga Netorarete~ which i think is pretty good.

Also some people don't like Pin-Point games for pretty much exactly same reasons why some people do. :evillaugh:

Welcome :cheerleader:
I personally don't like Pin-Point games that much. I prefer something more sad and serious and with limited PoV (Mystery), so i guess only Pin-Point game that fit my tastes is Inshitsu Otaku ni Ikareru Imouto (Kanojo) ~Daiji na Ano Ko ga Netorarete~ which i think is pretty good.

Also some people don't like Pin-Point games for pretty much exactly same reasons why some people do. :evillaugh:

Yeah, i like them generally but my tastes are wide....plus the vary with my mood xD

And since it appears i can finally download it and want to know a what i am getting into, can someone tell me how the latest catwalk game is any ntr? i mean the what is the story? who are the characters?

Last edited:
I just noticed we're steadily approaching the two year anniversary of the last NTRPG3 blog update this month.
Yeah it's just sad :(
And even sadder, no one was able to copy the concept and made similar games (with similar quality) :(

Hey everyone What do you think about this.
http://twitter.com/venusntr/status/993048962956324865

I want It to be a vn
I hope its VN too. Looks a bit like Akina/Chise series. But i think redheaded is too young and just gonna be supporting character. Old dude looks... old, like 200 years old. He is probably gonna be oldest netori dude ever :o_O:

Anyway, I'm always exited for new mystery NTR games from Venus.
:fulfilled:

Hey guys, i looked up the cg´s for Soredemo Tsuma 2 and found out, that there are some scenes i do not have seen in the game. And i have the game on 100% (has even a mode for that). Does anyone know more about that? Are they from a dlc or something? Thx

Hey guys, i looked up the cg´s for Soredemo Tsuma 2 and found out, that there are some scenes i do not have seen in the game. And i have the game on 100% (has even a mode for that). Does anyone know more about that? Are they from a dlc or something? Thx

Yes they're part of the DLC. It's included in this thread I believe.
The DLC is a separate game where the menu of the game shows a start button that says "SECRET STORY"

Reactions: NTRWolf and Arm90
The DLC is a separate game where the menu of the game shows a start button that says "SECRET STORY"
Thx for the info. Do you know a little bit about the story of this "secret story"? is it worth it to download the whole thing again?

Hey guys, i have got a little problem and maybe you know better than me. Today i purchased something on dmm with my creditcard (first time for me). My creditcard got accepted, my money was taken but my download-libary is empty and i can not download it. Nothing is shown to me. Its just a blank site. I dont know where the problem lies... =(

------------------------------------------------------------------

Thx for the info. Do you know a little bit about the story of this "secret story"? is it worth it to download the whole thing again?
Its okay but i they could have just implement it inside the game because the extra-scences are just additional content within the routes.

Reactions: Arm90
Hey guys, i have got a little problem and maybe you know better than me. Today i purchased something on dmm with my creditcard (first time for me). My creditcard got accepted, my money was taken but my download-libary is empty and i can not download it. Nothing is shown to me. Its just a blank site. I dont know where the problem lies... =(
Oh no, that sounds bad. Could it be that you purchased a doujin game/cg etc.?
Because i know that problem. Since i think a year i can`t access this site either. Everything else works. I only could enter this site once since then, and that was when i was on my holiday in japan. Maybe a japan proxy can help?

I have a lot of experience with dmm and can say the following: it is a shitty site for non japanese, so if you have a alternative, use it. The english site is often buggy, dl speeds sometimes are horrible and they also introduced their dmm game player. I once accidentally purchased a game wich is only playable with this player. It is like steam with drm where you always needs to be online. It was a pain in the ass to even get the game working there.

Because i know that problem. Since i think a year i can`t access this site either. Everything else works. I only could enter this site once since then, and that was when i was on my holiday in japan. Maybe a japan proxy can help?

I have a lot of experience with dmm and can say the following: it is a shitty site for non japanese, so if you have a alternative, use it. The english site is often buggy, dl speeds sometimes are horrible and they also introduced their dmm game player. I once accidentally purchased a game wich is only playable with this player. It is like steam with drm where you always needs to be online. It was a pain in the ass to even get the game working there.

Yeah, the few time si have been able to buy a game have always been from dlsite.

Now it just worked... maybe the server got problems? I dont know but thanks nevertheless.^^

Oh, dmm sounds quiet awful, didnt know that but i dont want it too use dmm very often. And yeah, i was buying a doujingame: とある母親の過ち~縁篇~ by Rascou
Games by Rascou are taking too long to be cracked and i couldnt wait any longer so i just tried dmm and now the download worked. :)

Thank you so much for sharing that thread here.
I dont know if the dlc is in there but the soredomo 1 finally doesn't give me the 64mb error again, I dont know why but now works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]