Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

http://www.orcsoft.jp/dwf006/index.html

Haven't been playing really close attention to this thread so I'm not sure if it has been posted yet but there's another Orcsoft game coming out.
There is getchu page already with more info http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=998952
Unfortunately its Netori i think :(
I hope new Orcsoft's game with moms would have at least some proper netorare :sigh:

Edit. Damn, why all of those under table hidden actions are in Netori games, i wish we had more hidden actions around protag like this in netorare games with separate PoVs :(
http://www.getchu.com/brandnew/998952/c998952sample4.jpg

Last edited:
There is getchu page already with more info http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=998952

Wow, that superb coloring job made the quite mediocre initial art of the game i saw really pop. I'm actually a bit interested in the game now. It sucks to think that with the game coming out late April, we probably won't see the 2 moms game come out till as late as possible for summer. Meh. (i suppose i should just be happy they haven't downsized to one game a year yet like most publishers)

On a side note.... this thread is fuckin' booming lately, it's hard to keep up nowadays.

The title translates to "Womanizer private tutor netori report" and the heroins are mother and daughter

So since it came out when the latest miel game was mentioned i just wanted to say that heroines falling fast isn't always bad, for example if the game is from MC pov then that is actually ok since the guy can't see directly how she falls, by the time he notices is like she just changed overnight, or it can appeal to your sadistic side (like mine) by basically trampling on their feelings, sure if done too much it becomes boring but what isn't? here is a good example https://exhentai.org/g/153434/5fa97770e4/ one of my favorite ntr doujins btw, i love how they used a gilligan cut in the middle of it xD

So since it came out when the latest miel game was mentioned i just wanted to say that heroines falling fast isn't always bad, for example if the game is from MC pov then that is actually ok since the guy can't see directly how she falls, by the time he notices is like she just changed overnight, or it can appeal to your sadistic side (like mine) by basically trampling on their feelings, sure if done too much it becomes boring but what isn't? here is a good example https://exhentai.org/g/153434/5fa97770e4/ one of my favorite ntr doujins btw, i love how they used a gilligan cut in the middle of it xD

The problem i think is not how fast heroine falls but consistency and believability of Characters and their actions. And yes, i think MC PoV make its easier to explain changes, because a lot of stuff and heroine's character development happens hidden from MC and player view.
But what we often see is just a 180 flip of Heroine personality, its not necessary a bad thing, but its lazy scenario wise.

I think that whole theme with Innocent, naive, pure, good-hearted, sexually passive and inexperienced heroines is overrated. We have like one heroine personality but in many different games with different appearances, but in essence they are all just the same one girl.

I want to see heroines being more active, more teasing, more dominating, more "evil" when "corrupted" but still retaining most of their Character and clear mind. Not just becoming some pregnant nympho who is ready to service hobos in public toilets, but sophisticated, strong and independent women who, with a help of Netori guy, learned new things about themselves and their sexuality. That way we can explain how (why) shy girl is becoming sexual predator, she was predator all along, she just didn't know it herself or didn't (couldn't) show it.
That's why some slutty or at least flirty and more sexually active heroines are often more likable\interesting for me. Also i think that's explain why i would like to see more milfs in NTR games, they don't have to follow this naive/pure formula.
I think i better stop now, because my thoughts are going into too many different directions at the same time. :o_O:

Speaking of Miel games and separate PoV routes. How many of their games have it? I think Shinkon Netorare Seikatsu have it.
Also i wish we could get updated mystery list at http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/netorare-120/updated-master-list-ntr-games-298684/ but that Second Brew guy is probably not here anymore :(

Last edited:
No idea about the tags, the only reasoning i can think of as for why it was removed is either trolls or that it was misused a lot, and damn now i want to play the game, scenes liek that are good, i love when they corrupt loving acts like kissing muahahahaha

No, it was deleted because mystery + netorare was deemed to be the same thing.
That was really dumb.

The problem i think is not how fast heroine falls but consistency and believability of Characters and their actions. And yes, i think MC PoV make its easier to explain changes, because a lot of stuff and heroine's character development happens hidden from MC and player view.
But what we often see is just a 180 flip of Heroine personality, its not necessary a bad thing, but its lazy scenario wise.

I think that whole theme with Innocent, naive, pure, good-hearted, sexually passive and inexperienced heroines is overrated. We have like one heroine personality but in many different games with different appearances, but in essence they are all just the same one girl.

I want to see heroines being more active, more teasing, more dominating, more "evil" when "corrupted" but still retaining most of their Character and clear mind. Not just becoming some pregnant nympho who is ready to service hobos in public toilets, but sophisticated, strong and independent women who, with a help of Netori guy, learned new things about themselves and their sexuality. That way we can explain how (why) shy girl is becoming sexual predator, she was predator all along, she just didn't know it herself or didn't (couldn't) show it.
That's why some slutty or at least flirty and more sexually active heroines are often more likable\interesting for me. Also i think that's explain why i would like to see more milfs in NTR games, they don't have to follow this naive/pure formula.
I think i better stop now, because my thoughts are going into too many different directions at the same time. :o_O:

Speaking of Miel games and separate PoV routes. How many of their games have it? I think Shinkon Netorare Seikatsu have it.
Also i wish we could get updated mystery list at http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/netorare-120/updated-master-list-ntr-games-298684/ but that Second Brew guy is probably not here anymore :(

Check out the ntr nurse series, 1 and 3 are exactly like that, heroines discovers more of themselves and becomes kind of a bitch xD, she isn't mind broken or anything like that, some triangle blue endings are liek that too, and this https://vndb.org/v12078, this game was the first jinsei game i played and it hooked me to the circle/guy xD

Now a quick question people is this http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...]-魔剣士リーネ2-ver-1-40-[1255m]-[rj194521]-586879/ the latest version of the game? The guy that did the partial for this was going to update it but to use it we need the latest version of the game.

Also has anyone seen bitch bokujou game? it was released earlier today..........

I just want to add something, that kind of thing works best with schoolgirl heroines and maybe college (actually right at the age of finishing school and starting college is perfect) since at thos epoints is realistic for a young person to experiment and change, ntr nurse straddles the line but is ok since the women are young not really milfs, because in my opinion an adult's personality shouldn't change so easily (it can but it needs to have a big reason, almost traumatic).

I just want to add something, that kind of thing works best with schoolgirl heroines and maybe college (actually right at the age of finishing school and starting college is perfect) since at thos epoints is realistic for a young person to experiment and change, ntr nurse straddles the line but is ok since the women are young not really milfs, because in my opinion an adult's personality shouldn't change so easily (it can but it needs to have a big reason, almost traumatic).
Milfs are there as a contrast to naive, inexperience young heroines (which we have too many now). Also mature woman can be very hungry and sexually frustrated, much more than young girls, and they also have public and family image (status) to maintain. I meant more of change from within than from outside, more like releasing all that was hidden and suppressed. Also i disagree with experiment part, they still would love to, but its just higher risk.

Heres small scenario i came up with in a few mins.
We have a like 30-40+ wife with 1-2 young children like 12-16 y.o - not Adults yet, but don't need constant attention. She lives with husband, our usual hard working protag guy. They were married for like 15 years, no real passion in relationship now, boring life, she doesn't love protag like she used to, sexually frustrated. She may even slowly start to dislike protag - for ignoring her, not helping, and a lot of minor stuff, etc.
Now we ll add Netori guy - young, rich, sexually skilled, treats her good. She doesn't want to divorce because of the children. Starting despise her husband more and more. Its not hard to add some teasing here, she may even confess about cheating at some point, and torment her husband with it - have sex near him, send videos etc.
The problem here is protag - he has to be somewhat wimpy, but still likable, and with no option to divorce. Even more dramatic if he still loves her and not enjoying all her fooling around but cant do nothing about it. Or we could add some netorase stuff, but im still not sure if (or how) i like it.
Another problem is her motivation for teasing - it may be to get more sexual excitement, or get back at her husband (like little revenge for ignoring her or something) or probably both.

Also my writing skills are pretty bad, and my writing in english is even worse. But im sure some good NTR writer can expand and improve this scenario a lot. :rolleyes:
edit. Also - huge potential for children voyeuristic PoVs :)

For me the a MILF character is not more interesting because she's less naive, but because she's (often) married to the protagonist. A wife betraying her husband hits a whole lot harder than a girlfriend cheating to me.

Is velka a trusworthy source? like gircerlly, FTW, the otokonoko guy, etc?

Actually just checked and it's missing parts so impossible to get from there currently. That happens a lot- don't know the deal. But it's usually fixed the same day or right when a torrent is created. Velka is almost always the first to upload the game but I don't pay for rapidgator and mexashare is full of popup difficulties/anti-ad block crap and forced waiting- so it's awful and probably not safe as a website. But think that's the best we'll get until a torrent link

For me the a MILF character is not more interesting because she's less naive, but because she's (often) married to the protagonist. A wife betraying her husband hits a whole lot harder than a girlfriend cheating to me.

For me the betrayal has more to do with how the feelings are portrayed, there are plenty of married ntr where is obvious the flame died long ago, and frankly i don't really get exited in those, no real sense of betrayal there since by then both don't care too much about it. While if they are young there is this puppy love kind of feeling of innocense hanging around xD, makes my sadistic side happy when is shatered xD

Actually just checked and it's missing parts so impossible to get from there currently. That happens a lot- don't know the deal. But it's usually fixed the same day or right when a torrent is created. Velka is almost always the first to upload the game but I don't pay for rapidgator and mexashare is full of popup difficulties/anti-ad block crap and forced waiting- so it's awful and probably not safe as a website. But think that's the best we'll get until a torrent link
Velka just updated with missing links.

Velka just updated with missing links.

Still looking at a minimal wait time of 4ish hours because of mexashare limits. So still going to just wait until a kind soul uploads it to mega/mediafire or a torrent or something. Hopefully the game itself is nice

Edit: now on sukebei.

Edit2: Also seems like it's immune to hooking through MVgamepatcher. So anyone who used that is going to have to find a different way. If someone does find a way for it to work with vnr just say something.

Last edited:
Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Im just wondering if you still have 全裸でヌードモデルをさせられた妻 ◆地獄編 where did you download it please share ... cant find free download link anywhere.

Also seems like it's immune to hooking through MVgamepatcher. So anyone who used that is going to have to find a different way. If someone does find a way for it to work with vnr just say something.
Did you unpack with Enigma VB Unpacker? Because I had no issues extracting text after using Enigma and then patching with a recent version of RPGMakerMVGame Hook patcher.

If anyone has a completed save for the new bitch bokujou rpg, I'd really appreciate it. I've got no idea how to get some of these missing scenes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Etumax prime Royal honey is an instant source of energy to enhance male vitality. Etumax Pure honey fortified with a selected mixture of rainforest herbs (Tongkat Ali and Ginseng) is Nutritious honey enriched with vital biomolecules in, Bee larvae Nowadays, most people suffer from stressful lifestyles with overexertion, and many face emotional conflicts.

ETUMAX PRIME
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!