Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Hey, first post from a long time lurker. I've been looking further afield for more NTR stuff, found this great Korean comic called 훔쳐보기.

Unfortunately Korean to English translation isn't great, but so far what I've been able to figure out:

Working husband and working wife with not much time for intimacy, the husband's father lives with them and is after the wife. There is some kind of manager at the wife's work also after the wife, and then there is some kind of wealthy stalker guy who pops up here and there also interested in the wife. The wife's sister shows up at some point, and the old man goes after her too, and then there is a neighbor housewife who the old man is after... basically everybody except the husbands is getting action.

The art is clean and crisp and in full color, the women are beautifully drawn with a bit more of an hourglass shape than is usual in Korean comics. The themes have a bit of everything, as well as the ntr/cheating, there is corruption, training, a few fantastic 'caught' moments, chikan/groping, bdsm, blackmail, risky/public sex. But being a Korean comic, every issue ends on a cliffhanger, and while some build onwards and upwards, some fizzle out to nothing. There are 62 issues out at the moment, I'm linking the 46th issue because it was my entry point to the series, and where things are at comes across easily just through the pictures.

https://webtoon.bamtoki.com/훔쳐보기-46.html

I've been reading these with that Capture2Text program, again, Korean to English machine translation is kinda lousy through Google, but the pictures are expressive enough that you know what's going on, and I was enjoying the series so much I figured it'd be worth signing up here to share it.

Why is my posts getting deleted?
:confused:
Because I quoted maddogrd?

EDIT: Thanks for letting me know Gnoomgus. Anyways, my post was about asking how to search on pronolab. Turns out I have to register for the search bar to show. Also I found those working torrents for lilim games on my torrent client search engine of all places.

Last edited:

There is that weird thing on this forum, if you make post with links to some external sites they need to be approved by moderator first before appearing. I posted like 5 messages in Inyouchuu thread with some Lilith site links and they only appeared in like 2-3 days. This or there is some black magic involved. :ninja:

Edit.
Guys i need help, a troll giving minus three to ntr tag gor this game. Please give plus to back it to normal
https://vndb.org/v5519
gave +3 to netorare
Those trolls are annoying. :@
And sometime i notice ppl vote like 1-4 on some good VNs only because it contains stuff they hate :(. And its not netorare only thing

Last edited:
Reactions: stupid_army

EDIT: Thanks for letting me know Gnoomgus. Anyways, my post was about asking how to search on pronolab. Turns out I have to register for the search bar to show. Also I found those working torrents for lilim games on my torrent client search engine of all places.
There is that weird thing on this forum, if you make post with links to some external sites they need to be approved by moderator first before appearing. I posted like 5 messages in Inyouchuu thread with some Lilith site links and they only appeared in like 2-3 days. This or there is some black magic involved. :ninja:
I think you need more post count or something, basic spam prevention I guess.

Another minor ntr to note from noirsoft (2018/02/23)
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=985809

translated from getchu
The main character, Kyosuke Kosaka was sending a common boring and happy days.
One day, Kyosuke fell at the school and was taken to the hospital.
I was diagnosed as seriously ill by examination at the hospital.
But it was a misdiagnosis.
Without knowing that, the person himself and the surrounding people can pretend to "treatment cost of misdiagnosis disease".
Although the insurance is good, the amount was large.
Is not it better not to receive treatment as much ... Kyosuke who thinks so
"Okay, leave it to us ... Do not worry."
Ayano Tonzaka said that with my best smile.
And in order to earn "treatment costs for misdiagnosis diseases"
Start dubious part-time job introduced by a doctor ... ..

Anyone else is getting Marine vibes from this game? I mean, the shounen, the exboyfriend... mmmm... I guess Marina fans would be pleased, however I'm not sure what to expect from this :confused:, it could ruined it for me.

Also Anim should choose their seiyuus better. The wife sounds like a highschool girl. That's the weakest point in their games.

I don't see many samples with the old man, I hope that doesn't mean he plays a small rol since he is my favorite character to steal the wife.

Also I hope I can choose the guy I want the wife to cheat with, but that's probably too much to expect. I think she will end up fucking with everyone. I hope adding so many characters doesn't ruin the game, I don't want Anim to turn into Lune Team Bitters.

So far not so good... I wonder how will it turn out..

Anyone else is getting Marine vibes from this game? I mean, the shounen, the exboyfriend... mmmm... I guess Marina fans would be pleased, however I'm not sure what to expect from this :confused:, it could ruined it for me.

Also Anim should choose their seiyuus better. The wife sounds like a highschool girl. That's the weakest point in their games.

I don't see many samples with the old man, I hope that doesn't mean he plays a small rol since he is my favorite character to steal the wife.

Also I hope I can choose the guy I want the wife to cheat with, but that's probably too much to expect. I think she will end up fucking with everyone. I hope adding so many characters doesn't ruin the game, I don't want Anim to turn into Lune Team Bitters.

Exboyfriend? In anim's game? I didn't get it where was it?
I also wish I can choose the guy I want the wife to cheat with ^:)

There is no exboyfriend. Of course you can find alot of similarities with netori guys from other games, because they often just copy & paste common archetypes.

Also Anims Games are cruel to the core. I am pretty sure, it goes full netorare later. The same was with the swapping games. They know their audience.

I also like her voice and her design. She is 20, so of course she sounds young. However, i think she is a little to young for this kind of setting. They most likely want to pleasure both fans of married womans and young highschool girls the same. Thats ok for me, but i can totally understand if your not a fan of it.

I am very hyped for this release, but I am also worried about this matter, because he is also my favorite guy to steal the wife and I did not see much spoilers with him yet. He is the ex-boss of the wife.

My favorites characters to steal the person in a NTR are the ones that are acquainted with the MC or the person he loves, like a friend/co-worker/parent/boss/rival etc. Because, that way, the MC also has his trust betrayed by the NTR guy or the jealousy is greater because it was someone he had a bad relationship with.

I also like her voice and her design. She is 20, so of course she sounds young. However, i think she is a little to young for this kind of setting. They most likely want to pleasure both fans of married womans and young highschool girls the same. Thats ok for me, but i can totally understand if your not a fan of it.

I particularly loved her design. I like when the woman looks pure, dependable and naive, because it gets me pumped when in a NTR someone like that starts lying through their theet and hiding the affair.

Last edited:
There is no exboyfriend. Of course you can find alot of similarities with netori guys from other games, because they often just copy & paste common archetypes.

Also Anims Games are cruel to the core. I am pretty sure, it goes full netorare later. The same was with the swapping games. They know their audience.

No exboyfriend? Then who is the muscular guy with the chin?

I really think the voice acting is among Anim weakest points. Although the problem could be the direction and not the actress itself, I really think they should consider to hire some real experienced and talented seiyuus on the level of Misono Mei or Nagahara Kyouko.

Actually, I just found out that the voice of the wife in Tsuma no Biniku, arguibly their best game, was Tezuka Ryouko, the voice of Azuka in Taimanin Asagi 3. So they did hire better seiyuus before. Then why did they begin to hire less experienced seiyuus in their last works? Money issues?

Edit: Just to clarify I think that the acting of the seiyuu in their last game was good in the normal dialogue lines, but lacked in the sex scenes and Yurika (the seiyuu) is not a newbie, so it probably is the voice direction after all.

I really think the voice acting is among Anim weakest points. Although the problem could be the direction and not the actress itself, I really think they should consider to hire some real experienced and talented seiyuus on the level of Misono Mei or Nagahara Kyouko.

Actually, I just found out that the voice of the wife in Tsuma no Biniku, arguibly their best game, was Tezuka Ryouko, the voice of Azuka in Taimanin Asagi 3. So they did hire better seiyuus before. Then why did they begin to hire less experienced seiyuus in their last works? Money issues?

Edit: Just to clarify I think that the acting of the seiyuu in their last game was good in the normal dialogue lines, but lacked in the sex scenes and Yurika (the seiyuu) is not a newbie, so it probably is the voice direction after all.

From the trailer, all the guys who sleep with heroine coming from "netorase sites". So basically they chatting, arranging the netorase play, and do the deeds . Kinda like Marina 2

thanks all good updates here glad to see lots of good games linked... ANIM continues to impress me as one of the best in this genre...but there are others. thanks for the great shares.

Also Anims Games are cruel to the core.

lol! so true, but that's what makes them the best. I straight can't even get into that trial version of the new game though. It's not the heroine's young voice, but the art direction man... i won't be able to get into this one. Atleast they're just focusing on one main female though, that seems to make for the best NTR games.

Can some give a translation of wife's dialogue in the new Anim game's trailer? Thanks as always.

I hope in tomorrow's update of the Jinsei's blog (I guess there will be one) they announce the date for the first of the four games they are doing.

I'm playing Honto no Kimochi right now and I'm enjoying it a lot, this has put me in the mood of this company and now I can't wait for the four games in development.

That explains it. I think Tsuma no Biniku is their greatest game so far. I've played Kabe no mukou 1 and now am playing Tsuma no niku ana Homestay. I think homestay is too nukige for my taste. although the main heroine's character is similar (strong willed housewives), I think the seiyuu in Tsuma no biniku is better portraying the character.

I hope in tomorrow's update of the Jinsei's blog (I guess there will be one) they announce the date for the first of the four games they are doing.

I'm playing Honto no Kimochi right now and I'm enjoying it a lot, this has put me in the mood of this company and now I can't wait for the four games in development.
Are there any hints about this statement, or just wishful thinking? If you know anything, then pls, tell me! If not than dont give me any hopes, because i already lost all of them when i saw that the tennis game went from 90% back to 85. I dont want to suffer more...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!