Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Merry Christmas everyone! Here my favorites ntr scenes with christmas settings :D

893a9f697905073.gif

7675d7697905173.jpg

So does anyone can hook https://vndb.org/v21918 properly yet ?

Yes but it's not so simple.. I can hook it perfectly however for some reason I tried a few things and couldn't get it to hook it in different ways of installation- only running while the game was mounted. Here's the steps that will work-..

1. Mount the mdf.
2. open it
3.Run the application showing the games .exe portrait(it will fail at first) and tell you something like the save.folder is missing.
4. Close it once, it will give you another popup that's different, don't close that yet.
5. Run the other application labeled setup
6. Close all popups and the game will start, if you use VNR this will let you find a code that hooks text easily. However you'll have to make your own save folder if you want to save.

Here's the tags I used https://i.gyazo.com/548b8acb7f9fbb1fc6b007c2119bc4fe.png

My advice: Wait until someone has a better option.

Last edited:
Here is my opinion of the new lilim ntr game. I want lilim darkness back and write a actual scenario. End.

Here's the tags I used https://i.gyazo.com/548b8acb7f9fbb1fc6b007c2119bc4fe.png

My advice: Wait until someone has a better option.

Isn't you can make name of text thread into h-code? I don't know how, but I'll check it out next time I run the game.

Here is my opinion of the new lilim ntr game. I want lilim darkness back and write an actual scenario. End.

From what I can see without knowing actual text (though I can understand some dialogues, specially at h-scenes) and just skipping through the game - this one doesn't have enough lovely moments with MC. Basically you talk with the girls at school for a while. And then at night battles against monster-like people happens. When you enter the route of heroine you can have 1 h-scene with MC and if you do right choices, then very short good end. Overall I can see great lack of interactions between MC and heroines, romantic events basically non-existent. So, even though netorare scenes are good by themselves, they can't give you enough impact.

Reactions: Osni
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ212859.html and dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215116.html should be out. Maybe we'll find a link soon. Kinda curious about the VR one- that's something that has so much potential but is never used well from what i've seen.. Other ones art looks pretty decent though.

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ212859.html and dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ215116.html should be out. Maybe we'll find a link soon. Kinda curious about the VR one- that's something that has so much potential but is never used well from what i've seen.. Other ones art looks pretty decent though.

オレの彼女は堕ちてない looks very, very interesting. They are going to show the after effect of netorare, as in how it affects the rest of a couple's life. Like Gatenkei the story is fragmented in two parts of a series, this first one is about the start of their relationship and the girl getting into some kind of trouble, the next one アンタの妻は堕ちている is gonna be 10 years after the first one, when they are married and have 2 kids, and that's when the first affair leads to something else that will hit them hard. Looking forward to it.

オレの彼女は堕ちてない looks very, very interesting. They are going to show the after effect of netorare, as in how it affects the rest of a couple's life. Like Gatenkei the story is fragmented in two parts of a series, this first one is about the start of their relationship and the girl getting into some kind of trouble, the next one アンタの妻は堕ちている is gonna be 10 years after the first one, when they are married and have 2 kids, and that's when the first affair leads to something else that will hit them hard. Looking forward to it.
Seems interesting, but I dread the netori tag... and I'll probably wait until someone confirms that there is mystery.
I really hope it will be a good one, wife ntr are awesome :)

From what I can see without knowing actual text (though I can understand some dialogues, specially at h-scenes) and just skipping through the game - this one doesn't have enough lovely moments with MC. Basically you talk with the girls at school for a while. And then at night battles against monster-like people happens. When you enter the route of heroine you can have 1 h-scene with MC and if you do right choices, then very short good end. Overall I can see great lack of interactions between MC and heroines, romantic events basically non-existent. So, even though netorare scenes are good by themselves, they can't give you enough impact.

There was enough interaction but the ntr was just way too fast. About 3 scenes per villain start to finish.

Personally I'm still waiting for what I consider this months big NTR release, despite it not getting a lot of attention on here is 毒メールシリーズ1 NTR セデュース ~寝取られた妻・セフレ・後輩・妹~.

For that matter it seems not even NTR blogs (and i do mean plural) are talking about it...also I can't seem to access the games website but it could be blocking foreign ip addresses either..

Still this appears to be a "full 8800 yen game" in what the company is calling a series of different ntr games...so again surprised its been neither shared or talked about...am I missing something?

母感 ~義母さんの子宮は誰のモノ?~ came out a few days ago. Someone who's played it please tell me how it is. I'm expecting a lot considering how THICC the wife is :).

Seems like a lot of decent NTR games coming out on this 2nd half of the month. many out in that 15th-22nd range on dlsite. And the big names on getchu I guess- but they're not uploaded to any filesharing site yet and that makes me sad. I don't really understand how the uploaders get them unless they're in Japan because I would be more than happy to buy them off dlsite if I could find a way to pay with yen.. I know there's an english side of DLsite but it barely ever has the games on there. Can jp DLsite take a prepaid card from US and buy jp games?

Personally I'm still waiting for what I consider this months big NTR release, despite it not getting a lot of attention on here is 毒メールシリーズ1 NTR セデュース ~寝取られた妻・セフレ・後輩・妹~.

I'm also hyped for this one. It's new studio so I think they will want to leave a good impression.
But I must admit that there are too many heroines. This is NTR, plot will certainly suffer.

Seems like a lot of decent NTR games coming out on this 2nd half of the month. many out in that 15th-22nd range on dlsite. And the big names on getchu I guess- but they're not uploaded to any filesharing site yet and that makes me sad. I don't really understand how the uploaders get them unless they're in Japan because I would be more than happy to buy them off dlsite if I could find a way to pay with yen.. I know there's an english side of DLsite but it barely ever has the games on there. Can jp DLsite take a prepaid card from US and buy jp games?
I buy Japanese BitCash EX with PayPal and use those. I think the sites that sell those may require you to give all kinds of verification evidence for your account nowadays though, I still have an old verified account I barely had to give them any info for.

For that matter it seems not even NTR blogs (and i do mean plural) are talking about it...also I can't seem to access the games website but it could be blocking foreign ip addresses either..
Yes, the website is blocking non Japanese IP by default.
Even nowadays, the paranoia is high in the Japanese dev community :(

I'm also hyped for this one. It's new studio so I think they will want to leave a good impression.
But I must admit that there are too many heroines. This is NTR, plot will certainly suffer.
Indeed, sounds fishy. I don't think I recall that many ntr games with more than 2 heroines being any good...

I played this game....It's just 500mb , and 3 route ( father in law,shotacon, friend of old husband), MC is son-in-law of her,As a casual person, I think the game is pretty, arc 8/10, content 7//10
Any mystery in game? Or you get to see everything?

Mastercard works AFAIK.

Well visas don't. sadly I don't have mastercards. Guess my only hope is buying cards from sketchy sites to change currency. Well maybe as a last resort.

You can try something like Revolut if you're either a US or EU citizen, it's pretty good :
- It gives you a virtual card (mastercad) in your smartphone for free.
- It's especially good as the conversions fees between yen and euro/dollar/pound are not overpriced like in normal banks.
- You can add money in the card easily.

NoTearsRebirth was surprisingly alright. There's not a lot going on between scenes so it doesn't feel slow. gives a lot of attention to pregnancy if that's what you're after. I know someone was looking for NTR games with pregnancy that wasn't part of the epilogue and it's got some of that.

Not incredible by any stretch but it has good art and so-so okay development. Though it does feel a little unfinished with much of the NTR story+cgs being buyable near the final dungeon of the game with orbs you collect on the way- the dev does plan 2-3 more updates with more content and is asking what peoples favorite scenes were so likely more content in the main story.

Edit: also if you're looking it up on dlsite- be warned that it's tags are VERY WRONG.. Not only does it not label itself as NTR but it labels itself as pure love which there is no pure love route at all so don't expect that. Shame that there isn't.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
    I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
    nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
    母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
    Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
    Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
    tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
    Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!