Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Any one know how to play Netorare resistance? I need tutorials

I linked my fullsave for that a few pages back. It's pretty straightforward- just have to realize that the game is in phases and you can only get 1 girls story per phase- after the phase is over you'll start with more turns left. You can tell which characters story will be for that phase in that you'll be able to do their 3 part introduction(with the stars) when clicking the girl in the top left and then clicking a girl with no stars beside her for the event- first event will give her 1 small star, then 2 small stars, then 1 big star. 1 Big star is introduction clear. After you have that rush straight down the middle of the map to the finale and lose- she'll get NTR'd and that is phase clear- you'll have her from the beginning now so you'll be stronger and have more turns- get a new girl. get your big yellow star. repeat. At the final phase when you have everyone you'll have no trouble at all conquering every position on the map and then you'll be able to beat the final boss..

As far as combat, it's just your number versus their number. If the number is the same I think it coinflips. but you get +1 str/def even for losing so a repeat should give you the win. If you get to a fight that's really hard just go a different way. Every territory has a girl and the closer they are to the rightside of the worldmap the easier to get them should be.

Looks like Ayas new sample is out. https://exhentai.org/g/1156055/1e22865570/ . A sequel to the pretty well known NTR doujin here: https://exhentai.org/g/1077127/18c11752c0/ looks to be anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: stupid_army
FUUUUUUCKK YEAAAAAH
next anim team mm works is netorase!!

63c6f350.jpg

http://ntrblog.com/archives/1068888811.html

my god this looks so HOT already.

well dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ175288.html is never coming out so I guess some chinese version is best you're going to get.

i need help finding a manga (not doujin), but serialized manga.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=111510

reading the tags, it says NTR and rape. read the 11 chapters that were translated but it doesn't show any NTR up to that point. does any one know where i can find all 3 volumes raw? the female MC has nightmares of a day when she was "attacked", but no penetration is seen. so i suspect there will be NTR in chapters to come. as some of the side girls were prostituting themselves to help their CD sales.

really want to find this as serialized manga with NTR is rare. i can only thing of the "blush-DC" author who does NTR.

really want to find this as serialized manga with NTR is rare. i can only thing of the "blush-DC" author who does NTR.

If you want more serialized manga with NTR I recommend Cross and Crime https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=44092 It has only 32 translated chapters, but they cover some interesting NTR stuff, you can also find all the volumes raws in the Sukebei and through the internet.

Full Cover:
c988205package.jpg

Attachments

• c988205package.jpg
    c988205package.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 121
Silky's Sakura has released a boob jiggle physics DLC for Otto no Inu Ma ni titled "Oppai patch".
You can get it here.
Pink: DL with Key code (inside the Installation Manual)
Blue: DL from DMM (for the digital ver of the game)

Yeah, I can't believe they would not make a lot of ntr routes like the previous games. I actually don't like netorase very much, unless when it goes wrong. For me, the fun in the NTR is the feel of loss, the jealousy, to see the women you love turning into something she was not, seeing her falling from grace and making the MC a fool.
Noooo :(
They were one of the few understanding how great mystery is... and now a netorase game only ? I know people like the genre here, but I don't feel it's like netorare A/B at all, just organized orgies for the mc pleasure, zero betrayal feelings for the reader, and no corruption and hidden things :(
Yeah hoping the netorase is just the setup for the netorare.

Silky's Sakura has released a boob jiggle physics DLC for Otto no Inu Ma ni titled "Oppai patch".
You can get it here.
Pink: DL with Key code (inside the Installation Manual)
Blue: DL from DMM (for the digital ver of the game)

Yeah hoping the netorase is just the setup for the netorare.

Can you share this patch with Pink version please? The DMM version have DRM on them.

What? ._. Are you serious guys about Amin's upcoming VN? Or you're low-key joking and I missed it?
Anything made by them is Netorare, their swinging was Netorare, so we should expect this to be Netorare as well.

http://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=980092
Atelier Sakura upcoming VN is wife NTR but in the samples(including the non sex ones) so far the wife never wears the ring a wife should wear.
I think the ring makes it more hot when they are taken away.

If you want more serialized manga with NTR I recommend Cross and Crime https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=44092 It has only 32 translated chapters, but they cover some interesting NTR stuff, you can also find all the volumes raws in the Sukebei and through the internet.

Full Cover:
c988205package.jpg
Ugh.
Of all things I don't recommend this one, Shoujo garbage whose author selfinserts in the protagonist because she has a rape fantasy. I read up to the end btw, it's in way comical, expect evil women, roses, dungeon and chains.

http://www.getchu.com/sp/soft.phtml?id=988205
Getchu link for new anim game.

So what type of character will the NTRguy be?
Oldman(a co-worker or even MC's boss), Yarichin(delinquent type), Person with a past with the wife like an ex?
I hope it's the last one.

Last edited:
Two new NTR’s from Atelier Sakura come this month and the next. The one this month looks to be a “miss” (or at least to me), the one next month has its scenario done by Onborotsuki and seems to involve a unique heroine design for the studio (THICC milf).

The last real NTR that I’m aware of for this year is Doku Mail Series 1, which is out on the 22nd. They’re a new studio so who knows what to expect. But with 5 heorines, I’m not putting any hype into it at all.

So that’s kind of it for this year. Surprisingly the majority were very playable. Of what I played there’s a few recommendations to check out in no particular order...

Story recommendations – these ones had a decent story to back up the cheating to give you that extra despair:
Heartful Maman - Alice Soft
Yuukaku ni Urareta Ore no Kanojo – Mekujira
Hatsuuso ~Complete Edition~ - Venus
Tsuma no Niku Ana ni Homestay Suru Macho Ryuugakusei – Anim.teamMM
Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma - Waffle
Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2 -Jokyoushi Tsuma: Marika no Baai- - Lune Team Biters

Nukige recommendations – these ones had sex scenes or character designs that appealed to me but didn’t have the story to back it up:
Netorare Moto Yan Kyonyuu Tsuma – Pink Revolver
Shinsou Seiki Elementia ~Kutsujoku no Sennou Saimin~ - Pin-Point
Shinyuu no Haha Kumiko – a-MODEL

Alice Soft's game really hit the spot while also including an enjoyable vanilla route. The Mekujira and Venus games probably win in a tie for most gripping NTR of this year for me. The Anim game was okay, but I'm not a fan of the antagonist who wasn’t written very well as a foreigner. The Waffle game was a bit hard for me to really get into as I wasn’t a big fan of the heroines art design but I could tell the NTR was pretty good. It was also nice to see Lune return with another NTR a year after their last one, their Marriage Blue still stands as one of my favourites. Lastly, I didn’t include the latest Heiantei game because when I initially played it I seemed to get errors and crashes.

As for RPG’s, off the top of my head there were no full NTR RPG translations this year, only partials, so I didn’t give any a try despite liking the look of a few of them. Still no NTRPG3 :( at this stage it almost seems like he died. If I had the patience I’d probably make my own… but animating is tiring.

Next year looks good though, we already have a confirmed Anim game. Jinsei should – hopefully – release both of their games this coming year too. Venus' release schedule is annual so hopefully we get another. We'll also inevitably get a bunch of new Atelier Sakura games, most of which I don't expect to be good, which is almost always a fault of them being too short to support their large amount of releases.

Reactions: Gnoomoos
the one next month has its scenario done by Onborotsuki and seems to involve a unique heroine design for the studio (THICC milf).

I don't think this is ntr, the female is the brother's wife, but the brother is dead, so unless another man appears, which doesn't seems like it looking at the characters section, the game looks pretty vanilla to me.

Ugh.
Of all things I don't recommend this one, Shoujo garbage whose author selfinserts in the protagonist because she has a rape fantasy. I read up to the end btw, it's in way comical, expect evil women, roses, dungeon and chains.

I know it is controversial, I did not take it seriously, I was in just for the weird triangle and shenanigans, so it did not bothered me, but I understand all the hate it got.

So what type of character will the NTRguy be?
Oldman(a co-worker or even MC's boss), Yarichin(delinquent type), Person with a past with the wife like an ex?
I hope it's the last one.

From the bit we see in the cover he seems to be young and tanned, for this one I am betting (and hoping) for him to be a childhood friend of both the MC and girl, because then he will be betraying the MC as a man and as a friend.

I don't think this is ntr, the female is the brother's wife, but the brother is dead, so unless another man appears, which doesn't seems like it looking at the characters section, the game looks pretty vanilla to me.

From what I understand, it seems that a work collegue will take interest in the widow. Onboro is trying to pull something tricky, the MC has stayed with the widow and her daughter for more than a year, so I think that after so much time together as a family the MC has become attached to her to the point of feeling jealousy. This is kind of a unexpected approach for a netorare setting, but I am curious to see the execution.

Last edited:
NTRing the dead?

From what I understand, it seems that a work collegue will take interest in the widow. Onboro is trying to pull something tricky, the MC has stayed with the widow and her daughter for more than a year, so I think that after so much time together as a family the MC has become attached to her to the point of feeling jealousy. This is kind of a unexpected approach for a netorare setting, but I am curious to see the execution.
It does? I understood that his partner told him if he thought of marrying.

Looking past the NTR games and even ova's...or films (whatever you want to call them) I realized there is an extreme lack of PVC figures available for games with straight up NTR themes. I guess the closest we have are Alicesoft Beat Blade characters but I don't really consider them NTR driven games - rather they just have rape scenes. There is no "mental" anguish of the characters if you will...

Again leaving us with no true NTR figures...if I had to PICK one and only one...I guess I'd have to say (ironically) I'd be happy with a pvc figure from Alicesoft's Heartful Maman as the story had true NTR paths and she looks hot/would look good on my desk. Close second would be Marina (of course) but which outfit to pick....

Looking past the NTR games and even ova's...or films (whatever you want to call them) I realized there is an extreme lack of PVC figures available for games with straight up NTR themes. I guess the closest we have are Alicesoft Beat Blade characters but I don't really consider them NTR driven games - rather they just have rape scenes. There is no "mental" anguish of the characters if you will...

Again leaving us with no true NTR figures...if I had to PICK one and only one...I guess I'd have to say (ironically) I'd be happy with a pvc figure from Alicesoft's Heartful Maman as the story had true NTR paths and she looks hot/would look good on my desk. Close second would be Marina (of course) but which outfit to pick....

Ima ria has pvc figures

bruh, how can you forget kotone from oyako rankan. my favorite NTR game. my only regret is not buying the figure when i was working. i'm working again now, but finding a non-chinese original is hard and expensive.

on a side note, does any one know any other places where i can find IDOL NA KANOJO TO WOTAKU NA BOKU TO manga. even if it's some obscure website like manga247 or manga-zip. this has to exist some where online, but i just can't seem to find it.

this is also a bit of a weird NTR request. any NTR where the setting is in the present, man and woman just going for a stroll or minding their own business. when something from fantasy takes the woman from the man. can be orc, demon, tentacles or anything that shouldn't exist.

What about Taimanin Yukikaze. Rinko and Yukikaze do have them.

NTRing the dead?

It does? I understood that his partner told him if he thought of marrying.

His brother pretty much raised him so when the brother dies he feels obligated to provide for the widow and the niece and does so for one year. Then a coworker comments on his situation saying the MC's too nice, if he was the one paying for their livelihood then he would've at least screwed the widow already. His take on things gets the MC divided between his moral code and his penis. From the starting point it doesn't necessarily have any NTR but I'd be a little surprised if there isnt one route where you take advantage of her and then she just decides she can see other people on the side or straight up leave the MC for someone nicer.

In the other one mentioned the married couple decides to house the wife's nephew for some time, the husband's work gets demanding and... you know where this is going.

I never played a VENUS game before, does someone has a recommendation about where to start? Should I just get the new one or there is a gem for me to play first?

is there any update on Jinsei? weren't there two games in the pipeline for 2017 release?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.