Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Anyone knows what happen to Hana Hook doujin author? I've always loved her twisted ntr manga, like the one where the protagonist's lover and his mum gets stolen by another guy. I'm also looking for ntr vn or manga of similar concept. NTR harem sort of.

lost contact since 2014

lol, the Heartful Maman OVA only adapted the vanilla route, and they even reach the ending, so no more episodes. And on top of that, the animation is shit.

Oh well, i'm not even surprised.

you see, what i don't get is. WHY do they CHOOSE games that have NTR routes, but not animate them? if you were gonna do it pure vanilla. choose a plain love game. it's just wasted potential.

like Tsumamigui 3. that game had a lot more NTR but they chose the safest routes. i think we got one sex scene that wasn't the MC?

lol, the Heartful Maman OVA only adapted the vanilla route, and they even reach the ending, so no more episodes. And on top of that, the animation is shit.

Oh well, i'm not even surprised.

Didn't Soredemo 1 have 3 episode where each had unrelated routes and different endings? Maybe there are more to come.

you see, what i don't get is. WHY do they CHOOSE games that have NTR routes, but not animate them? if you were gonna do it pure vanilla. choose a plain love game. it's just wasted potential.

like Tsumamigui 3. that game had a lot more NTR but they chose the safest routes. i think we got one sex scene that wasn't the MC?

I can only imagine they did a vanilla route first to set up the NTR episode. Also, sometimes the OVAs don't produce enough revenue to continue production which can happen.

Last edited:

Logic would indicate that they plan to make more episodes with the ntr routes, and making it this way makes the ntr feel stronger.....but we all know there is no second ova coming because people are irrational, and if they are in charge of a company even more so.

Can anyone help me with [LiLiM DARKNESS] TRUE BLUE? It always crash when I start the game. Also, I can't play it on BLUEBOX somehow. It seems that it sysd3.exe isn't working as it reported sysd3.1D352D10295C4F9.crash.dmp

Just finished playing soredemo tsuma 2, because busy IRL . Not bad, but i think soredemo tsuma 1 is better. i don't like how they handle the ending for each route. Seems forced. But the biggest wasted potentials is principal route is short. Would be better if longer.

Been trying to track down some of the elle-murakami ADVs... Stuff like 寝取らレイプ~恋人も妹も... Not having a lot of luck though. If anyone has any of their stuff and is willing to help find a link or upload- appreciated. Also looking for the non-NTR ones too which there are few of- just anything from them. Some are pretty rare and don't have ntr tags on vndb despite clearly being such. The art is appealing enough and the stories are short and to the point.

Last edited:
I've only ever played one game from them which was 寝取られ幼馴染~僕の知らない×××~ and all I can say it's that they are not as bad as Appetite so you're not missing much

So, i played the Silkys Sakura Game (i purchased it) and want to give you a short review. Havent played through the entire game, but i think i have seen enough to give some of my thoughts. (Of course as spoilerfree as possible)

Its a top notch produced game in almost every aspect. The art ist amazing, the sound effects are well done, so there is not much to nag about. And The sex scenes.... are just fucking hot!

The game also gives a good build up of what it wants to tell, and even has some fresh ideas about the plot. The 3 villains and their relationship with the wife is done fairly well and how they handle the sister is also good. She has only a minor role. It is a really good game.

However... it is not a good "ntr" game. The netorare feels weak and the reason behind that is simple. The protagonist is not the husband, it is the wife. Almost everything is told from Yayois perspective. So not much mystery or anything like that. Also the husband is not really a factor in any of the routes. Many of the typical ntr elements are missing here.

Its not a story about your wife gets stolen by someone. It is the story of a wife, who is lonley and unsatisfied, getting involved with other guys. And in that case the game does a really good job.

PS: When she sucks a dick and fantasies (which she does quite often) about what this "thing" will soon do to her, i often couldnt handle it. Thats way to hot.

I've only ever played one game from them which was 寝取られ幼馴染~僕の知らない×××~ and all I can say it's that they are not as bad as Appetite so you're not missing much

Their style changed over the years. I'm mainly looking for their 2008-2010 era games. 寝取らレイプ ~恋人も妹も~(NTR) and 寝取られ奥様は処女校生~略奪姦~(NTR) are the big ones i'd like.. But also ふたなり復讐陵辱記~高飛車お嬢様に生やして脅せ~ .. I guess they're extreme enough for my tastes and short enough to not overstay their welcome.

Many of their games also have animated CGs- which is nice when they're done well- they don't look as awkward as many hgames with animated CGs i've played. all in all a nice little package of games

Last edited:
Ntr or not lately i'm with this thing that if by the end of the of the game i don't see any pregnancy that is a huge letdown for me... seems like i have a new fetish huh

so did anyone have any luck finding h-code for[WAFFLE] Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma?

I really don't want to use VNR.

Last edited:
Reactions: fguelffstan
also anyone knows what Jinsei is telling us here: http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1068463157.html ? any update on how far completed the game is? or detail about the latest one?

No.

Rough translation:
This week I have finished 1 page from Futari no Kizuna (temp title)
The scene will be cellphone scene (pictured). Many people ask me to put phone scene in the game so lately i put it in by default.
Btw this girl is bad with smartphone. Personally i think girls that use dumb phone is cute.

Then again, my other work's heroine uses smartphone. Lately many people rarely use email, i can feel the change of an era from email to LINE. Personally i rarely use both of them, I use twitter most of the time.

btw I asked before about brown hair for Kano Beach/ Bitch? (i don't know which is true, since the Japanese writing is same) heroine.
The result is this (pictured)

In this day and age I don't think there is woman with sexy body like this who's still virgin when entering college. But in high school the background is that she had thick glasses, braided hair, freckles, and fat without stand out qualities. In a way it's college debut for her. Of course, after entering college she gets involved with bad senpai.

Although it's parallel work, this time I'm more absorbed with this title. Maybe because I enjoy it more.
But sometimes it's boring working for single title after a while. When that happens i change working for another title. That's the advantage of working 2 projects at the same time.

Lately, temperature change is quite harsh so Mina-san pls take care of your body. That's all for this time. ByeBe

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.