Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I am pretty sure you are talking about Shadowcore, and that is only the BEGINING my friend.

THX, but no. NTR branch was optional in this game. You went to special place in the woods. Girl got posioned or sth, you went to woods seeking cure. In meantime another man came to this girl and had sex with her if you wasn't quick enough...

BTW. Is there SHADOWCORE english anywhere?

THX, but no. NTR branch was optional in this game. You went to special place in the woods. Girl got posioned or sth, you went to woods seeking cure. In meantime another man came to this girl and had sex with her if you wasn't quick enough...

BTW. Is there SHADOWCORE english anywhere?

Nope, although pray to M1zuki and go support him if you can, he almost translated it but Treasure Hunter won in the end........although now is almost sure Shadowcore comes next!!

Do any one known about FLOW thing in 妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生 by ANIM.teamMM.I just start the game but i don't know relevance of this.
View attachment 17148

It's a neat little feature that ANIM added that negates the need to save your progress. You can just click from an random point in the story and continue the game from there. It also lets you know where the choices branch the stories so you can keep tabs in you next playthroughs.

Reactions: jetstash
妻の肉穴にホームステイするマッチョ留学生 is crashing right on the movement that dude went on trip for 4 months.any solution??

It's a neat little feature that ANIM added that negates the need to save your progress. You can just click from an random point in the story and continue the game from there. It also lets you know where the choices branch the stories so you can keep tabs in you next playthroughs.
If i understand that right i think AliceSoft should have something similar to that, those mini-games are a pain imo

I never really played any AliceSoft games apart from Dai Bancho Big Bang Age. But from what I remember, I do agree, their interface isn't the most user friendly.

Anyone have a working link for - 魔姫の騎士2 - ? Or maybe could upload it to mega if possible.. :)

I have looked around but found nothing. :/

So did anyone else play through the entirety of the new Heiantei game? Is it actually brilliant mystery ntr and i was just over-reacting like fool, or was it too stretched out and badly composed like i was shomelessly whining about?
I finished a route, and I'm pretty happy with the mystery.
The only weird thing is the change of perspective from the child and the mother.

So did anyone else play through the entirety of the new Heiantei game? Is it actually brilliant mystery ntr and i was just over-reacting like fool, or was it too stretched out and badly composed like i was shomelessly whining about?

Dude! Nice catch man, thanks. Studio Pork games are always blazing hot.

Wow that NTR? Damn, i must play it!

edit: my bad , i confused between heiantei and heisendou :), sorry :D

Hi guys. I only begin play Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe1 and inside cg gallery on exhentai.org i found a tag male:anal . What does mean this tag inside this game or it's just error(I don't wanna to watch this gallery cuz i just dont like spoilers)

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Hi guys. I only begin play Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe1 and inside cg gallery on exhentai.org i found a tag male:anal . What does mean this tag inside this game or it's just error(I don't wanna to watch this gallery cuz i just dont like spoilers)

no, there is nothing like that in the game, so don't worry :)

Check this out guys, new anim's game! We'll get the details 9/22
http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc054/index.html

I ended playing the last Anim Team.MM game, Tsuma no Niku, just last week...

It's a good game, indeed.

I was absolutely not disapointed by the scenario, which is really well written. The asmosphere is really nice... But for some reason, I don't find this game as heart-breaking as Tsuma no Biniku or Kabetuma 1. I find Daniel very kind... In fact, it's too much for a Netori-guy. In comparison, Masataka in Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe 1 or the father in Tsuma no Biniku are not that kind. So I think that Anim Team.MM missed some dark atmosphere issue for this game.

What do you think about it ?

I'm planing to play Kanojo no Karada ni Tsuita Aitsu no Kiss Ato soon, as my next Anim Team.MM game step. Is it a good game, in comparison with the two Kabetuma or Tsuma no Biniku/Niku ?

CG won't spoil anything and in the game nothing is actually shown so while it could be an error it's possible whoever tagged it based on
the scene near the end of the game where Hiroto finds out Nodoka has continued fucking Masataka even after he called off the swapping a while ago. One of the options he chooses to continue the swapping (not like he has a choice) and tries to have sex with Saki but is too busy looking at his wife getting fucked. He gets excited, cums and basically exposes himself as a cuck to everybody. Saki finds it amusing and basically shoves her fingers up his ass to get him hard again. My translation method might be wrong but if it's accurate I guess it's more pegging/anal fingering (off-screen) than implied male anal sex

Is the Heiantei game all from the son's perspective and not the husband's? Not a big fan of mom NTR.
It's from the son, but it didn't feel like son ntr, as the one cheated on is the father. In the end, it's more like a 3rd party perspective if you will.
I recommend you trying it if you like mystery :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?