Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I think there are 5. Unless I'm mistaken, there's a student who looks virtually identical to MC except his eyes are brown instead of blue.

On a side note, most Lune Team Bitters games have OVAs. Didn't the first 'Soredemo Tsuma' have one made only several months after the release? I really hope they make an OVA for this one as well!

ah yep, true. Maybe I forgot about him because it looks like the hero, yuuta ^^

Well, everybody is waiting for Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2.... and me too!!! The demo was so hot and so promising. 29/09 :(.... as always hate to wait.

And by the way guys, in COMIC Magnum Vol. 90-100 there are 10 chapters of New Bai Asuka Manga, I think you defenetly should see this

People relax!! I know we are all exited for Soredemo 2 but lets not put it on an imposible pedestal of expectations!

Well, right now I only care about Heiantei's game, which is has been released today, but only the package edition tho, so I guess is not gonna be uploaded :(

Well, everybody is waiting for Soredemo Tsuma o Aishiteru 2.... and me too!!! The demo was so hot and so promising. 29/09 :(.... as always hate to wait.

Tfw the theme song is constantly playing inside your head when awake or sleeping and all you can think about are the sex scenes from the game :).

Probably won't end up playing the full game since I know it'll destroy me emotionally.

*proceeds to play it regardless*

Wow, the hype is real indeed. Well here is to hoping you folks like what you get. I'm just gonna sit here and wait for a decent netorase to drop, hopefully within my lifetime.

People relax!! I know we are all exited for Soredemo 2 but lets not put it on an imposible pedestal of expectations!

well first one was pretty awful and disappointing so no expectations for this right now. Ill see what people say about it ^_^

Last Lunes's 俺の彼女が就職 was dissapointing and it also started off as promising so...

Anyway, waiting for Heiantei's patch.

Hope this one series gets a third chapter:
https://exhentai.org/g/997459/1d78841ee8/
https://exhentai.org/g/1077255/dc89020dc3/

Wow, the hype is real indeed. Well here is to hoping you folks like what you get. I'm just gonna sit here and wait for a decent netorase to drop, hopefully within my lifetime.
I'm starting to think Marina was a product of the planets aligning + double eclipse because afterwards there was not a single netorase that isn't bait and switch.

I've noticed that in Soredemo 2 demo folder there is Movie folder where we can find Boys Side/Marika Side videos and eyecatch videos.... promising, very promising

Ok guys, lets be serious for a moment. I played the soredemo tsuma 2 trial version..... and nuted 3 times only in this goddamn short demo!

First things first. The trial is not that long. I think about an hour. Only the prologue. But what i see there is promising. There not only show you the current state of your relationship with your wife, they also including flasbacks of how you met her, fall in love and doing it for the first time. That little backstory adds alot and Marika feels like she is not just your wife now for the games purpose. And than the demo more or less ends.

However, once you finished the prolouge you can see a h scene with every villain to get a little glimpse of what will await you. The first two where ok, not that amazing but without proper build up, i didnt expect anything else. But then.... the 3rd, 4th and the 5th one where coming and so was i. Holy fuck was that good. Marika is not only fucking hot, her voice is next level sexy! Also some of these scenes and positions are a bit unusal but in a good way, because they felt so refreshing. Combined with the amazing art it is a match made in heaven. I fucking love it!

And the best thing is: The game can already be preorderd on the english dmm site. So day 1 is already guaranteed for me. (Pls game, dont suck)

First of all, I haven't play the demo yet, my thoughts are just from what people say in here and whay I see/read in the internet. So here it goes:

Flashbacks!!! I always wondered why they didn't do that to potentiate the story in NTR games. Flashbacks allow to create a powerfull bond between the lovers in the mind of the player withouth the need to repeat over and over the everyday life of them for hours (yes Venus, I'm looking at you). Don't get me wrong tough, I think it is important to portrait a good picture of the everyday life of the main couple, but if you have to do this for hours to create a bond, you are doing something wrong. By the time the bond is created, the player is bored out of his mind and just wants the good stuff to start already!!!!. So flashbacks allow to create that bond withouth mountains and mountains of text. Actually I was gonna post about my ideas on flashbacks a lot time ago, but didn't because of lazyness (now you would think it never ocurred to me in the first place LOL). So I think they are starting with the right foot with flashbacks, and that is promising.

Another good thing is that they reduced the number of "villains" from more than 10 from the first game to just 5 that pretty much represent the typical archetype of the usual NTR villain: the fat ugly man, the shota, the yarichin, the dirty old man and the elegant seducer. I guess they realize that sometimes less is more. I hope with this the NTR routes will be more deep and the falling more gradual, they don't need to rush things up with a few scenes per villain and instead focus in a more solid story.

What it's not clear to me is if the same system from the first game (the "detective system", let's call it that) will be present in this game too. I think the idea is very good, although the implementation in the first game was not that good. It would be nice if they learned from that and upgrad it for this game. It was innovative, I hope they didn't discard it. Does someone knows if this game will have the same system?

My only doubts are with the MC and the villains. The idea of a "shota" husband.... mmmm.... I don't know if it will work that well. I guess they are tryingg to appeal to 2 kind of people at the same time: the mom/NTR lovers and the wife/NTR lovers. I hope for trying to make so, they don't fail and end up appealling none. Also I hope the villains are not "sex robots", that's what I hate the most in NTR, mindless sex withouth feeling. I often wonder if the guys that write NTR games are virgins that never had sex in their lifes. I mean, sex feels good and it's a lot of physical exercise, even the most "macho" character will gasp for air and escape a "manly moan" from time to time. No need to degradate your partner or be bragging every fucking line. Sex feels good, even the villains should enjoy it and don't appear like living chatting dildos that don't feel a thing. If you read the sex scene dialog of most NTR games withouth the picture and withouth the context, it looks like the man is torturing the woman rather than having sex with her. I hope this is not the case.

Well, those are my thoughts, now let's try the demo to see what all the fuss is about. I'm crossing my fingers that this game will be good.

Last edited:
What it's not clear to me is if the same system from the first game (the "detective system", let's call it that) will be present in this game too. I think the idea is very good, although the implementation in the first game was not that good. It would be nice if they learned from that and upgrad it for this game. It was innovative, I hope they didn't discard it.

It's called NTRadar :). I still remember it because it's my first NTR game and it gave big impression on me. Although it's only decent at most.
I get what you're saying but I think in some ways there are positives of showing "everyday life" instead of "flashback". It seems more powerful when the NTR hits. But i share your sentiment about it being too long.

Last Lunes's 俺の彼女が就職 was dissapointing and it also started off as promising so...

I'm starting to think Marina was a product of the planets aligning + double eclipse because afterwards there was not a single netorase that isn't bait and switch.

Agree way too much on both counts. Lune really screwed the pooch on that game and even the first Sordemo was lackluster, at least for me. Hence I'm really not boarding the hype train on this one. Gonna wait and see if they really did go back to their roots or just found a new way to disappoint.

Games like Marika, Aisai, Marina they all comes once in a blue moon apparently. The netorase genre really needs more love. =|

The wait for this months games is fuckin killin' me.... i suppose i'm gonna break and go play that Soredemo 2 trial now....

Yeah, the hype for soredemo 2 is a little to much. To often we got disappointed, especially by lune soft games. The trial was really good, but the rest of the game could be a total lackluster. So lets wait and see. Maybe i shouldnt have talked to highly about it.

And still i cant wait for it.... want to play it right now.

i would love to get surprised with soredemo2 like with anim's latest game (which in my opinion really fuckin good), but seeing their track record.. im not holding my breath, but it will be a delight if it's really good, coupled with gentle sasaki's artwork, what can go wrong, i am really really fuckin curious of what the sex scenes is like between the heroine and that punk, the sample cg with the heroine and punk in bed while holding her pleasure is 10/10 in hotness rating.

and yea, just echoing what other has said, that sex scenes between the heroine and that suave old guy is really hot.

We'll see..

So far my expectation for soredemo 2 are "i hope 1 or 2 routes are really good", if at least 2 storylines are really good and the other passable or simply not appealing to my tastes i won't mind.

Agree way too much on both counts. Lune really screwed the pooch on that game and even the first Sordemo was lackluster, at least for me. Hence I'm really not boarding the hype train on this one. Gonna wait and see if they really did go back to their roots or just found a new way to disappoint.

Games like Marika, Aisai, Marina they all comes once in a blue moon apparently. The netorase genre really needs more love. =|

Speaking of netorase. Looks like we will have another netorase game this month.
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=959190

[MENTION=12407]stupid_army[/MENTION];

Really hard to figure out the content with the limited information they released. Weird, given how close the release date is... Guess if it's good weird or bad remains to be seen. Still from what the heroine looks like, it's probably a young adult scenario, probably boyfriend/girlfriend relationship... mmm. Well normally I like my Netorase in MILF flavor but beggars can't be choosers I guess. Let's see if this one holds any authentic material or just another "bait and switch" as quoted by Miraluka.

The new game by you know who is real ntr... (i'm playing it now) What did you do to my mom! You bastards!!

EDIT/UPDATE: I know it's real ntr because i have that angry nauseated feeling that i've been personally cheated yet i'm addicted at the same time. also, FUCK THIS GAME. I've just plaed through the game twice and i barely unlocked any cg and i have to go to bed for work tomorrow utterly cucked.... seriously, fuck this game.

EDIT?UPDATE 2: seriously, i've treid so. many. fucking. routes. ok, i'm deleting this game and going to bed for real this time. I'm pissed that i actually purchaed this shit. Heartful Maman ftw

Last edited:
I was talking about the new heiantei game game btw... never touching that game again, it already sapped too much of my time for no yield

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.