Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Guys, does anyone have proper crack for [ANIM]息子の友達に堕とされて ~あぁ…私、一人の女に戻ります~ ???

Hello
Sorry for my bad English, it's not my first language.
Can you recommend untranslated NTR stories with father-in-law?
Wives sleeping with her husband's father. I love that kind of stories.

I've read everything there is, in English. So now I'm looking for untranslated works. I want to commission them.
Oneshots, Doujinshi, H-manga series, Tankoubons. (No CG)

dammit... i couldn't resist playing the demo of that new Heiantei game, and well, i kinda hate the way the story is being set up so far.... of course trying to be somewhat proper ntr, one of the themes will be how the heroine of the game "loves her husband" oh so much. The demo seems to foreshadow using social class/family ties and intoxication to manipulate the heroine of the game, so basically, it's a "force" sort of mechanism that will be used rather than a swinger thing, but the heroine does make it clear that she's content with her husband/family.

Even with the rather banal set up that the demo presents, there's something about the way the group composes writing and imagery that is hot to me, so yeah, if you're a Heiantei fan then unsurprisingly this game is for you. Parts of the demo did give off that whole mysterious vibe to them (the color palette helps) that a good ntr game should have, but i wouldn't recommend it quite yet. Oh, and there's no hcg in the demo, it's purely a dialogue/tease demo (it got me hooked tho)

Last edited:
dammit... i couldn't resist playing the demo of that new Heiantei game, and well, i kinda hate the way the story is being set up so far.... of course trying to be somewhat proper ntr, one of the themes will be how the heroine of the game "loves her husband" oh so much. The demo seems to foreshadow using social class/family ties and intoxication to manipulate the heroine of the game, so basically, it's a "force" sort of mechanism that will be used rather than a swinger thing, but the heroine does make it clear that she's content with her husband/family.

Even with the rather banal set up that the demo presents, there's something about the way the group composes writing and imagery that is hot to me, so yeah, if you're a Heiantei fan then unsurprisingly this game is for you. Parts of the demo did give off that whole mysterious vibe to them (the color palette helps) that a good ntr game should have, but i wouldn't recommend it quite yet. Oh, and there's no hcg in the demo, it's purely a dialogue/tease demo (it got me hooked tho)

While i like A types my favorite is still B, so i love if she is somehow coerced and then slowly comes to like it muahahahaha......any idea when it will come out? last time i checked there wasn't a date yet

Hello

I've read everything there is, in English. So now I'm looking for untranslated works. I want to commission them.

I second this request :D

Personally I'll be getting the Heiantei game. I like Heiantei and there seems to be a mysterious vibe to it which I enjoy, but yeah the the story setup could have been done better so I can see why recommending it can be difficult based on the demo. That said, it doesn't look like the game will be expensive or very time consuming. Also the voice actress fits well with the character.

Personally I'll be getting the Heiantei game. I like Heiantei and there seems to be a mysterious vibe to it which I enjoy, but yeah the the story setup could have been done better so I can see why recommending it can be difficult based on the demo. That said, it doesn't look like the game will be expensive or very time consuming. Also the voice actress fits well with the character.

Yeah, Heiantei always gets great performances out the voice work in their games. I don't even care if they make ntr games, they usually come out with my fav game of that year with nearly every release. Though with this new game supposedly being their hardest go at ntr related content yet, i'm hoping to see something unique, especially considering alot of the stories so far this year have been so typical (maybe i'm just jaded though)

So I was reading Shin Mazinger Zero today and I got that strange NTR feeling from a series with no NTR. At one point Sayaka has to put on a new plug suit that the scientists who made it put two dildo's on it to violate her while she is piloting.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-8SgupD-LM...Qw4U/s299M08VLQY/w1900/MR-352157-640314-2.jpg

It is played for laughs and the main character is only tunred on by it, not soul crushed, but as a reader her casual violation still gave me the NTR feels. Any similar examples people can think of where the main heroine is violated in a public way for fanservice or titilation, where there is actual or implied penetration (not just random boob shots).

Speaking of Heiantei, how do you guys play their games with the correct texts?

Heiantei is the only company whith this problem....

I'm using ITHVNR-3.5640.1 to capture the text; also, for the games of this company you need to have windows in Japanese text mode (i'm using windows 7) or half the text will be shown as random jibberish characters in game with random missing characters

ITHVNR has a universal hook for the company (only works in some games) that worked with the demo for me, so that plus having your windows set for a Japanese keyboard and you should be set

Please recommend me some NTR game/manga/CG/doujinshi where the husband is forced to watch the wife being fucked by someone else. He doesn't have to be necesarilly "forced", he can be in a situation when he can't avoid it. For instance I've beeing looking for a while a manga that I read some time ago, where the husband was in debt and the collector fucked his wife (for a month I think) to settle the debt. He fucked her in his house, so he couldn't avoid hearing or watching the wife being fucked by the collector, from time to time (also if you know which manga it is, please tell me since I'm looking for it).

No fapping husbad please. I'm sick and tired of them.

Please recommend me some NTR game/manga/CG/doujinshi where the husband is forced to watch the wife being fucked by someone else. He doesn't have to be necesarilly "forced", he can be in a situation when he can't avoid it. For instance I've beeing looking for a while a manga that I read some time ago, where the husband was in debt and the collector fucked his wife (for a month I think) to settle the debt. He fucked her in his house, so he couldn't avoid hearing or watching the wife being fucked by the collector, from time to time (also if you know which manga it is, please tell me since I'm looking for it).

No fapping husbad please. I'm sick and tired of them.

u can try ubai series
https://vndb.org/p4512

Reactions: straight.shota
Hello

http://www.hs-crowd.co.jp/anim/product/pro_pc/pc042/index.html
one of the best if not the best in that kind of stories

for the games of this company you need to have windows in Japanese text mode (i'm using windows 7) or half the text will be shown as random jibberish characters in game with random missing characters

And how do you do that? I'm not good with computers xD

I have the same problem too. You can use NTLEA as a temporary solution. The downfall is that you can't save/load normally.

I already try that in the past, but I can't open the game, it says "ntleas detect that pe machine could not support" or something like that :(

Yeah, Heiantei always gets great performances out the voice work in their games. I don't even care if they make ntr games, they usually come out with my fav game of that year with nearly every release. Though with this new game supposedly being their hardest go at ntr related content yet, i'm hoping to see something unique, especially considering alot of the stories so far this year have been so typical (maybe i'm just jaded though)

I know what you mean, some unique story lines are most welcome indeed. Take the waffle game for instance, amazing art but they attach it to a such a mundane story.

And how do you do that? I'm not good with computers xD

Which windows do you have?

Damn not sure if I can help you then. I know windows 10 has all the language packs available for free but I'm not sure how it works on 7. In order to get Heiantei to work properly without NTLEA you really need to completely change your windows to Japanese, which is a bit of pain in the ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

fockgy wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!

[ニート社長] Neet Corp Patreon animations 2018/08~2023/12
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/ニート社長-neet-corp-patreon-animations-2018-08-2023-12.1348159/

08.09.10.21.22.23.24.25.31 doesn't download
i am very like this
please reuploaded🙏
thank you!
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
Ignaus wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello, do you have this one by any chance? If so, can you please upload if possible?

https://gentleman910.fanbox.cc/posts/7686800
https://www.patreon.com/posts/r18-hmv-60fps-101346789

Thank you.
404notfound wrote on wjooxx's profile.
hi,wjoox
thank you as always!
present for you!!
[東出イロドリ] みがわりのお勉強 [DL版] ↓
https://yourfilestore.com/download/724632/vjhydp.rar.html
please enjoy!!
Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?