Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

So it'll be an RPG-Maker NTR Game, right? Hopefully not with lolis only.

He's the creator of ナナハよ(Consider Nanaha) His style is pretty extreme. Lots of rape and it's not easy to get a happy ending. In ナナハよ the main girls were the protags wife and daughter- In this new game I believe it's the protagonists mother figure and sister. Unclear if they're related by blood- the mother and daughter definitely are. It should be about half and half between loli/other like ナナハよ was. His second major RPG- but his circle has created 4 or 5 ntr VNs as well. Lot of effort put into it. 150 scenes not including variants. ナナハよ was quite sizable too.. far more ambitious than the average rpgmaker game and story- a cut above the rest.

He's the creator of ナナハよ(Consider Nanaha) His style is pretty extreme. Lots of rape and it's not easy to get a happy ending. In ナナハよ the main girls were the protags wife and daughter- In this new game I believe it's the protagonists mother figure and sister. Unclear if they're related by blood- the mother and daughter definitely are. It should be about half and half between loli/other like ナナハよ was. His second major RPG- but his circle has created 4 or 5 ntr VNs as well. Lot of effort put into it. 150 scenes not including variants. ナナハよ was quite sizable too.. far more ambitious than the average rpgmaker game and story- a cut above the rest.

Sounds sick. Thanks for the info.

I hate TABA for what it has done to lilith but i think you are doing them a disservice, before TABA (i should start saying BT xD) lilith easily produced 3 or 4 games per year, after TABA........well we are STILL waiting for a release date for TA Zero so there is not much else to say.

I kinda blame TABA for the decline in quality from Kagami's art. :/

Mangamers responded to mail of mine saying they are excited for the release of Marina and the date will announced soon. I also recommended them some NTR titles which they told will be informed to the acquisition team.

The staff are really nice so if people here have recommendations, use contact them option on the site and send them a message about what series you would like they get(Hopefully folks here email them about acquiring the ANIMM'S kabe series). They replied to both of my emails.

Reactions: Arm90
There is many wolf engine NTR-RPG published recently, someone know how to make VNR or ITH properly hook such games?

Mangamers responded to mail of mine saying they are excited for the release of Marina and the date will announced soon. I also recommended them some NTR titles which they told will be informed to the acquisition team.

The staff are really nice so if people here have recommendations, use contact them option on the site and send them a message about what series you would like they get(Hopefully folks here email them about acquiring the ANIMM'S kabe series). They replied to both of my emails.
This good news for me, my lord. Thanks u so much!!!!

Last edited:

Do you have their email adress? Also.... can you sugesting Gatenkei series? :)

This is the mangamer staff email address - [email protected]

I told them about the Gatenki series as well but it would be great if other members here email them as well. The more people emailing the about getting NTR or even specific NTR series the chances no matter how small they are will increase in them getting licensed. Let's try and help each other out.

Alternatively, you can contact them using this http://blog.mangagamer.org/contact-us/

Reactions: stupid_army
Thanks yeah don't worry i will email them about Gatenkei, and i will ask my friends in netorare FB and discord :) . You guys should send them email too! I want more NTR fans can read Gatenkei story.

Thanks yeah don't worry i will email them about Gatenkei, and i will ask my friends in netorare FB and discord :) . You guys should send them email too! I want more NTR fans can read Gatenkei story.

Try to reccomend a mix between monster titles (such as gatenkei or triangle blue) and shorter ones like Jinsei's, or 寝取られ熟母夏子(41)~若い男との変態セックスにハマッた本当はドスケベだったお母さん~.

A Shin Hoka no Otoko new game.
I want to give them the benefit of doubt because the previous one was actually good.

However. School students.... really? Their last release which was a fake netorase was just mediocre/a waste of time.

And because one ISN'T enough how about another one with highschool students?
http://www.at-sakura.net/ntr/brand/043/down.html
This one seems more about a serial cheater however. Sinopsis is more about the heroine who didn't feek good on her first time with her boyfriend so her friend introduces her to her sex friends. Doesn't feel about netorare.

It might even be like 黒髪清楚ちゃん物語 which imo was really interesting. Not a masterpiece but quite entertaining.

How is Hoka no Otoko no Seieki de Haramu Toki 2? Does the wife get pregnant in the end and does she leave the husband for the father?
2 Endings.
1. You listen to the wife's pleas and leave the house of the shitty dad.
2. You don't and stay at home. Wife 180° turns to a slut while the shitty father is smug about it in your face.
The goal was to get her impregnated however isn't shown or confirmed in ending 2.

Nice... Did you ask them if they are planning to get VN from other sources.... like Jinsei Tsuukoudome.
Speaking of Jinsei, his blog updated... what does it say?

Hey everyone. Long time lurker poking out of the shadows here. Hopefully I'll soon be able to contribute something soon.

As most of you know, Waffle has a tendancy to wall off significant chunks of content behind official mail order dlc. Those of you waiting for the extra chapters for their most recent NTR 隣人に壊されていく俺の妻 may find yourselves waiting for a considerable length of time, if the dlcs shows up at all. To make matters worse, some of their dlc doesn't come automatically with the mail orders of the game, but rather by the act of spending 5000 yen and earning "1 Waffle Point." 1 Waffle point can be exchanged for dlc.

Caving into their dlcs practices, I've been attempting to purchase the two official mail orders (Yukari Past and Onsen 3p) for my favorite VN: 交姦の虜たち… but to little success. Waffle does not have an option for purchasing dlc separately. Rather, you receive either waffle points or the specific dlc via a code that ships with your game, and then use that for your download via net-ride.com, their dlc hosting shopper. An attempt to purchase the physical product from their official homepage was stopped by them requiring a Japanese shipping address, and now I'm contending with the thought of using a forwarding service. I am very hesitant about doing this, as I already have difficulty importing SFW Japanese goods.

So, anyone got any ideas? If someone can find a way for me to purchase the dlcs, I'll throw them right out there. At the same time, if anyone can find them lurking on the net when I couldn't, I'll gladly bow to your superior Google-fu.

The dlcs are: ゆかりの隠されし過去編 +  3人だけのヒミツの温泉旅行

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos
Just a heads up that Kuripicks new game is out and already has a download on the hentai games page. Very heavy NTR rpg much like their first rpg. Give it a try if you're into that. Story driven game with lots of cgs.

Just a heads up that Kuripicks new game is out and already has a download on the hentai games page. Very heavy NTR rpg much like their first rpg. Give it a try if you're into that. Story driven game with lots of cgs.

Can you or someone else give us more info? maybe even give some tips

Have any of you guys checked Steam's Upcoming list?
I saw two games from OneOne1 that are going to be released there...
Dark Elf Historia and The Heiress
And it's on English.
Publisher will be SakuraGames (is there a difference with Winged Sakura?)

Has Arakure's glass wearing housewife extra chapters translated? Been waiting for it for awhile.

Caving into their dlcs practices, I've been attempting to purchase the two official mail orders (Yukari Past and Onsen 3p) for my favorite VN: 交姦の虜たち… but to little success. Waffle does not have an option for purchasing dlc separately. Rather, you receive either waffle points or the specific dlc via a code that ships with your game, and then use that for your download via net-ride.com, their dlc hosting shopper. An attempt to purchase the physical product from their official homepage was stopped by them requiring a Japanese shipping address, and now I'm contending with the thought of using a forwarding service. I am very hesitant about doing this, as I already have difficulty importing SFW Japanese goods.

So, anyone got any ideas? If someone can find a way for me to purchase the dlcs, I'll throw them right out there. At the same time, if anyone can find them lurking on the net when I couldn't, I'll gladly bow to your superior Google-fu.

The dlcs are: ゆかりの隠されし過去編 +  3人だけのヒミツの温泉旅行
Wait, there are 2 dlcs for 交姦の虜たち? I bought this game and i liked it alot. Would be nice to have the dlcs. Is there a site where i can get some information about them (story, cgs etc.) and is there a way to buy them on other sites like dmm? Thx.

Kinda weird that steam is allowing these sort of games, from what i have seen in other titles all they do is censor nipples and genitals by putting white circles, obviously it can be patched to remove those :p
I just hope they won't attract the wrong kind of attention like sjw's somplaining about depiction of rape and all that stuff...

@ARm90

One is about Yukari's college days and one is a 3p with Tetsuya, Yukari and Mei. Both are long with several scenes.

You cannot purchase them from DMM, Getchu etc because they are physical download codes shipped exclusively with the game from the official waffle store.

http://www.waffle1999.com/game/66koukan/store.html is the info about Yukari's past.
http://www.waffle1999.com/game/66koukan/point.html is the info about the 3p.

http://ec-russell.jp/waf/ is the official storefront where you can see all of Waffle's products. Most games including their unreleased hospital one comes with dlc attached, as well as additional dlc that can be purchased by the additonal "point" you get by virtue of having spent over 5000 yen on the game.

Sorry guys. Having a little difficulty posting.

Arm90, you can find general information on them from Waffle's homepage. They can't be purchased from DMM. Physical codes only from their official store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM