Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

My answer:

1. I like it, but too much focused in this making it too distracting. All miel ntr game using this situations in their game, only fews can do justice, and most of them just too noisy, and too much copy paste (so much that i can guess the dirty words, they always using "shourou", "tansou", "funyachin", etc."

In the right hand this situations can make a good story. For example Boku gatenkei can make drama from this situations, Marina make this scene the appeal of the game, and Ver9 make this situations as turning point story.

i dislike it. i like ntr where the protaganist does everything right, but the NTR guy was just better. he used his playboy skills the lure and win the girl over. i like the ones were the girls join the NTR guy while having guilt. no blackmail used.

any one know other games or manga where 2 girls are being ntr'd at the same time. one enjoys it but the other girl is trying to fight it? one gets broken in easy but the other is trying not to give in?

guess it would require 2 love interest. here's 2 example of what i'm looking for.

Attachments

• cg33c.jpg
    cg33c.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 440
  • ev84.jpg
    ev84.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 1,397
i dislike it. i like ntr where the protaganist does everything right, but the NTR guy was just better. he used his playboy skills the lure and win the girl over. i like the ones were the girls join the NTR guy while having guilt. no blackmail used.

any one know other games or manga where 2 girls are being ntr'd at the same time. one enjoys it but the other girl is trying to fight it? one gets broken in easy but the other is trying not to give in?

guess it would require 2 love interest. here's 2 example of what i'm looking for.

what's the second image from?

what's the second image from?

ELF - Maro no Kanja wa gatenkei 2 I think

____

1. Do you like it in NTR stories? Or hate it? Or think this is distracting?
I don't like it b/c there's usually too much focus on it and they use it as an easy excuse for the girl to fall. I also dont like it when they make the NTR guy to be that more skilled/manly than the common MC and the sex is infinitely better just because, without any build up or background for it. That being said, it could work when done right but I find it better when it's the repetition and gradual derangedness that does it in the end, or there is an emotional component and she just gives up fighting it.

As for games that use it, I cant recall any good ones right now.

Last edited:
Off topics discussions. In ntr many stories using humiliation elements to protagonist. Like how protag can't make heroine satisfied or straight to SPH. My question are :

2. If you like it, what's your favorites stories with this situations??

I generally like it, my favorite is when its not exagerated, the MC is just normal, but the netori guy is above normal, what i like the most is when the girl joins in the abuse, like in netorare nurse 1, or triangle blue, or some of jinsei's games. For me that is like mixing corruption with ntr wich i love!

I like it. NTR is fulfilling for me when the protagonist is a genuine loser and the other guy is simply better in all aspects. It becomes more satisfying for me if the protagonist cheats and loses the wife/lover to another guy who exploited the opportunity. Can't say it was a fair game but the guy tripped up first. A prime example for this was in one of the endings in Soredemo Tsuma o Aisheteru.

Incidentally I love it more when the protagonist turns the table of the wife and her lover especially if they took advantage of his goodwill/betrayed him.

Reactions: stupid_army
Off topics discussions. In ntr many stories using humiliation elements to protagonist. Like how protag can't make heroine satisfied or straight to SPH. My question are :

2. If you like it, what's your favorites stories with this situations??

I agree that the tropes of NTRs are often cliche and dumb whether it'd be the husband having ED or a small cock, but it provides a basis at the very least to what motivates the actions of the unfaithful spouse and it is intended to invoke feelings of sympathy towards the less-endowed protagonist.

Having said that, I don't pay too much attention to the male protagonist's deficiencies. When you know you're playing an NTR game, you know the male protagonist is going to get cheated on at some point so whether he had his dick chopped off or not to begin with is irrelevant since the story is usually dictated by the heroine's actions/POV or by the male protagonist's POV/suspicions/delusions, which are both more important to me since these are the elements that drive the pace of the story and are what creates suspense, tension and smuttiness.

One common element as well as a selling point for NTRs is the interplay between the cheating heroine's state of mind and the pleasure received from her acts of infidelity. For me, it's satisfying to see the moral degeneration of the heroine where she goes from faithful and reluctant => semi-faithful and semi-regretful => unfaithful and indulgent, especially when the guy trying to steal her slowly tempts her with foreplay and doesn't do too much yet the heroine still goes along with it and eventually succumbs to the pleasure. For example, the stepdad VN by Anim.TeamMM is a good example of this. Another thing that was nice about this story was
seeing the husband's POV when he discovers and watches in secrecy his wife getting nailed in their home after deluding about her faithfulness since you get to see the contrast between the wife's perceived personality vs. her real face/intentions and how far she has fallen.

Reactions: stupid_army
Why is it that when I want to buy something there is nothing good to buy? :confused:

I'm looking for some good NTR with father in law/old man/dilf/fat guy; or a good shota with MILF (don't care if it's not NTR) or a good futanari work... In general anything that doesn't involve your typical 14-35 year old male character.

Any suggestions? I don't care if it's a recent release or an old work that never got shared.

Why is it that when I want to buy something there is nothing good to buy? :confused:

I'm looking for some good NTR with father in law/old man/dilf/fat guy; or a good shota with MILF (don't care if it's not NTR) or a good futanari work... In general anything that doesn't involve your typical 14-35 year old male character.

Any suggestions? I don't care if it's a recent release or an old work that never got shared.

You can check ntrblog.com , maybe you can find good books or game.

Reactions: straight.shota

Recently shota work but just cheating, no ntr.

[TRYSET] Zoku Oku-sama wa Onee-chan!?
https://exhentai.org/g/1068043/2f52d7c4ea/

I'm not play the game so not know much about story.

Have you played this one? https://vndb.org/v15414

It's netori, not ntr, but i liked it quite a bit, the seduction doesn't just happen all of a sudden and it's built up retty well

I also remember this one wasn't bad but also very short https://vndb.org/v20689

Sobu one was nice. After seeing it get mentioned here I decided to check my backlog and as I'd figured it was sitting on my disk since March. Decided to give it a whirl and have to admit, it was a breath of fresh air as far as concept goes since it's a very rarely attempted scenario of grandmother-grandson. Of-course it had its flaws but no one game is made for everyone so overall it fell in a decent to good category for me. I did had some immersion issues given how they tried to age the heroine by giving her elderly facial features yet her body was rocking a 25 to 35 year old look. I guess they were trying to appeal to the staple nukige audience too who might have got turned off seeing an older woman's body. A decent game nonetheless.

Try Fallen Wife (Ochiru Hitozuma) from black lilith, bonus points since its translated.

Hey guys~ can anyone upload とある彼女の寝取られ記録~年上幼馴染が変態教師のビッチ妻になるまで on mega/torrent/google drive ? I've been looking for a good file of this game but couldn't even download most of them

Reactions: lconklejean
Hey guys~ can anyone upload とある彼女の寝取られ記録~年上幼馴染が変態教師のビッチ妻になるまで on mega/torrent/google drive ? I've been looking for a good file of this game but couldn't even download most of them

GET THIS TORRENT

I just tried the link out earlier coincidentally and it still works but it took me ~4 hours to finish.

Edit: This link from another thread still works. You should check them first next time since there are a bunch of posts for this game within the last 1-2 years.

Last edited:
GET THIS TORRENT

I just tried the link out earlier coincidentally and it still works but it took me ~4 hours to finish.

Edit: This link from another thread still works. You should check them first next time since there are a bunch of posts for this game within the last 1-2 years.

Thank you so much, I've been trying to download the game bunch of times from plenty different sites and couldn't complete the download progress.I will check them thoroughly next time.

any one know of this NTR light novel? https://exhentai.org/g/538520/073cfc3ea4/#cnew

the last image shows the main girl is with the main bad guy and even looks like she has a "mind broken" marriage with him. since i can't read japanese, i just wanted to ask if any one here knows if this one did end in NTR fully.

looking through exhentai, there are a few NTR novels that were actually serialized back in the day. this one seems to be the only one i found that goes all way and has an NTR bad end in the final chapter and not just main heroine rape.

Again: is there a textless version of this https://exhentai.org/g/715877/3c70f957cd/ ? i mean does 1 even exist? i have hope since a later work from the griup has a texless version, sadly for this it wasn't uploaded. If there plz share it so it can be translated.

Edit: According to the number of images 8plus info) on english dlsite it should have, now we only need a kind soul to share it......

Last edited:
I haven't been around for a while so i probably missed the discussions but i'm really excited and surprised to see another Lune TB game out so soon. I half expected them to disappear for another 3-4 years again.

Heroine design is in point too, really liking it. I hope there's some good A and B routes like the other one.

http://www.lune-soft.jp/game/14780#special

jesus, i hate the rapist tanned guy with blonde hair stereotype. it seems like if there is going to be ntr, the first type of character you'd expect is that kind of guy. i better watch out if i ever move to japan and get a girlfriend over there. i have to keep her away from any one with a tan and blonde hair. i mean the stereotype had to start from something right?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
    nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    Is it possible to update these?
    まものす to v24.04.03
    Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
    Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
    Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
    eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
    [RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
    A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
    eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
    [RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
    A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.