Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

@LonerPrime only understand 1/2 of what you said, sorry my bad in English, it's not my nature

This is how it worked for me with most games when "VNR embedded option" working if I start games from VNR menu. In some cases this glitch can be convenient. Anyway you can see original text in VNR.

You can disable all Preferred text option below in Embedded option Tab and they wont replace the text in game.

I never wanted to use VNR, but yesterday I decided to download it, and oh man, I don't know how I have lived without it until now.

Now I want to play again older games that I played without translation, with all this Anim hype, I think I'm gonna start with the 2 big gems, Tsuma Biniku and Kabe Mukou.

I see there is mystery in the new Anim game, but what about the Waffle one? The heroine character design is super sexy.

Thats a little bit unfair. The studio behind this hentai wanted to make a second episode but coudnt because they went bankrupt. The studio itself only produced 2 hentais in their lifetime. The production value of Ore wa Kanojo was brilliant and i would kill for a second episode. Too bad that will never happen.
I played the game, and the animated version has actually way hotter scenes and character design indeed.
I really wish they had made a second one :(

I never wanted to use VNR, but yesterday I decided to download it, and oh man, I don't know how I have lived without it until now.

Now I want to play again older games that I played without translation, with all this Anim hype, I think I'm gonna start with the 2 big gems, Tsuma Biniku and Kabe Mukou.

Ohh, it seems like the two torrents have no seeds :(

I guess no one have links in Mega or something, right?

I see there is mystery in the new Anim game, but what about the Waffle one? The heroine character design is super sexy.

Yea I walked in because of the sexy art as well. Boy was I taken for a ride. The game is severely lacking when it comes to story development. The MC is probably a certified idiot . The game is high on art but disappointingly low on content. gg Waffle.

Even the ANIM game; I was severely impressed in the beginning with the story context. But now I am on the wife's route and everything is unfolding but to be honest her second half of the route is feeling a bit bland and repetitive. Mmm...

Ohh, it seems like the two torrents have no seeds :(

I guess no one have links in Mega or something, right?

2617ecf60b.png

https://ggbases.com/view.so?id=11823

-------------

189b371425.png

https://ggbases.com/view.so?id=16553

-----------

4 seeders only but they are seeding well. Go right for it.

shutting down nyaa caused a chain reaction & now more hentai torrent sites keep popping up.:D

Inevitable by Star's Dream:
https://anonym.to/?http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RE159340.html

This was an underrated gem to me. Reading the ULMF thread on it, it appears to have been received with ambivalent thoughts, but imo it was a good balance of corruption and story telling. It isn't an actual RPG, but there are so many of them - with the same non-innovative RPG turn-based battle system - that I don't really see it as a demerit, nor do I see needlessly prolonging a plot as a good sign (namely VNs with their excessive sex scenes and filler).

I won't spoil the plot - nor should anyone else out of common courtesy - but it's about an unofficial couple that drift apart in a school setting. There are some tropes and logical fallacies, but they're fairly limited to an initial catalyst more or less. The true ending is quite unique and left me satisfied.

Only thing this game suffers from, besides the mentioned linearity, is that it probably could have placed in at least a few more unique sex scenes for ignorant MC-kun. The nurse's room was unused, you never did get to go to the 3rd floor, and a bunch of the school rooms were functionally non-defunct including the toilets. It made do with a restricted prop setup.

I've seen the title mentioned before here, but it doesn't seem to recur much. It's from the same brand that did Survive 1 & 2 (haven't played either yet), Manaka's Rural H-Life (much lighter tone, tedious with the farming), and Farming Life (haven't played but heard the husbandry mechanics are annoying). Give it a try if you haven't already. The beginning seems slow, but stick around and see if it piques your interest.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I feel your pain bro! my download speed its also dismall xD

Oh, never mind, Biniku already downloaded and Mukou almost, it's been stuck at 99'8% for a few hours :(

I thought it would take longer because the speed was like 10 kb, but then at 10% the speed just go up to 2000 kb xD

But I'm worried about that 99'8% ....

Oh, never mind, Biniku already downloaded and Mukou almost, it's been stuck at 99'8% for a few hours :(

I thought it would take longer because the speed was like 10 kb, but then at 10% the speed just go up to 2000 kb xD

But I'm worried about that 99'8% ....

2000bb...........TRAITOR! :lapi_broken:

https://exhentai.org/g/1071712/28b405948e/ sweet ntr xD, i usually like darker things full of mindbreak and moral degeneration, plus MC that frankly does nothing to really deserve being ntr (like Ayato from Triangle Blue) plus the netori guy being an unredemed bastard, but i have to say that the guy from here can only blame himself for getting the girl stolen, haven't finished it yet but i couldn't wait to say it, he may win the prize for most stupid protagonist this year (in ntr at least).

Remember to support the guy if you can. He does great jobs.

Man, I can't play the Biniku game, when I click, a message appears saying "a debugger has been found running in your system please unload it from memory"

I already downloaded and played this game in the past, and it worked fine. What is happening now? I never heard about this error...

Ayato is actually pretty based, it you who makes him do nothing ok.

That its what i am talking about, and even most of the options that get you ntr are either based on got reasons (like work) or coincidences with outside influence (like in the routes where the girl is raped).

Does anyone have a crack or serial code for 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指? It didn't come in the download and I didn't find it in the page where I downloaded the game.

Man, I can't play the Biniku game, when I click, a message appears saying "a debugger has been found running in your system please unload it from memory"

I already downloaded and played this game in the past, and it worked fine. What is happening now? I never heard about this error...

Try restarting your system to flush your memory. Happens to me as well but on different games and a restart generally fixes it.

Does anyone have a crack or serial code for 妻の媚肉を弄る父の太い指? It didn't come in the download and I didn't find it in the page where I downloaded the game.

Here ya go.
Be advised though, this is a crack that came with the Compact Edition. I am not entirely sure if it'll work if you grabbed the game from the torrent I linked. Give it a try though by making backup copies of the original two files. Technically shouldn't cause issues unless the Compact Edition is carrying any new patches.

Last edited:

In my case the AV was the problem, you either add the game's folder as an exception or disable the AV function that's conflicting.

Reactions: Yadoumi
Is it known what kind of fetishes will be in that game aside obviously ntr?

Here ya go. Be advised though, this is a crack that came with the Compact Edition. I am not entirely sure if it'll work if you grabbed the game from the torrent I linked. Give it a try though by making backup copies of the original two files. Technically shouldn't cause issues unless the Compact Edition is carrying any new patches.

Do you have the crack for Kabe Mukou? The torrent stopped at 99'8%, and that 0'2% was the crack xD

In my case the AV was the problem, you either add the game's folder as an exception or disable the AV function that's conflicting.

That worked, thanks :)

Do you have the crack for Kabe Mukou? The torrent stopped at 99'8%, and that 0'2% was the crack xD

Hooking NTR bros up since like forever. Here ya go. Again, this is also the compact edition crack so make sure to make a copy of the original files before overwriting with this.

Reactions: Yadoumi

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷