Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I now played this one. https://vndb.org/v8012
That I liked is how in one of the endings cheaters "paid for their crimes" and MC made them suffer. ^^
Even though as NTR this game is so-so, because there is no romantic scenes with girl at all, protagonist didn't interacted with her at all before found all the cheating clues and we watched all H-scenes.
Do you know other games with "revenge of the NTRed guy" endings? I'm often don't read endings at all, so most likely missed such a games.

Can you do a further summary of the game?

well i went and bought the new atelier sakura "netorase" game.. its pretty short, no options at all... and well without going into spoiler area, its a
no happy ending netorase
, and god shiori changed suddenly in the later part of the game, not really my cup of tea, but eh probably others will like it more.

but yea the first two netorase build up was really good, the later.. eh.

Shiori's sudden "change" is well yea sudden like almost out of nowhere, see if you guys agree when you plays it.

Name of the game?

Can i get the sadpanda link for Rinjin ni Kowasareteiku Ore no Tsuma? Thanks

Also someone played this one?
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/torrents-47/5-[rpg]-[type-spare]-ハルジオン-606476/

I've played for two hours, it seems like plot is not bad, but gameplay is meh. This is worth it?
I played it to the point where you have to defeat 1 leader of 3 different scenes; did that and have no idea what to do next, so I stopped playing it. The only NTR by then was maybe 1 or 2 bad ending rape scenes.

Plot up until then was so-so and the game play was extremely mediocre to say the least. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone else personally.

Mangagamer announce that Marina is fully translated and edited, release this year, I guess?

Can anyone that knows more give me an insight on the game? I looked at the CGs on exhentai but looks more like netori.

its full blown netorare, without going too much into spoiler area, it's the standard setup, wife getting neglected in the apartment because husband is busy, add in a single man that is desperate for losing job and trying to get a job as their neighbour, slice in a bit of misunderstanding in the middle between husband and wife before wife and the single man fuck each other brains out.

Reactions: Almakh
Hey Action Bastard, is there a aroute in the new anim game ot avoid the loli character entirely?

Hey Action Bastard, is there a aroute in the new anim game ot avoid the loli character entirely?

Valvatorez, hey, brother!

I just finished the main route from the husband's POV and the associated endings and can confirm there is zero loli in all of that because the Dad is a good guy and does not think about nor use his daughter for sexual.

Obviously the other route is no dice if you want to avoid loli content, but I'm not sure about if there's anything in the main route from the other two perspectives. I think you are probably safe on the wife POV, but will confirm once I'm certain.

Reactions: Valvatorez
[ノラ猫工房 (にゃもた)] 大切な彼女が叔父のチ○ポに堕とされるお話 ~私、叔父様の女になります~ looks good

So how is the new Venus game? Is it ultra-mega-super long as usual?

It's great. Not as long as Soushitsu no Married Life. I think someone must have input wrong value on "length" at vndb. It's definitely not less than 2 hours to play.

The premise is quite similar to Soushitsu no Married life. Married couple, the husband is busy, financial hardship. Wife doesn't mind it in the beginning but she spends less and less time with the husband. The villain is not your typical villain. It's just lonely man with desperate need for love. Adding in the mix the misunderstanding between husband and wife.
The art is great, better than Soushitsu no Married life.

The game is more from wife's POV than the husband. you switch the POV from the wife, NTR guy (villain), and the husband in single playthrough. There is no route from wife only or husband only.

So how is the new Venus game? Is it ultra-mega-super long as usual?

I do not think it is super long. I like venus games and I think this one pretty falls into his usual formula. One thing I think is kind of sticks out is that the netori dude is kind of pathetic and the wifes relationship with him is pretty much out of pity. I am not sure whether I like it or not. I do not like games that heroine gets raped so I was pleased to see how she was willing partner in cheating but still netori dude seemed weak.

I am really hoping that anim game is good. I saw cg's and it seems there is a route the wife gyarufy herself for the dude, which I like!! Not really the fan of the artwork of new waffle game or not but maybe it is a good game.

Reactions: straight.shota
I do not think it is super long. I like venus games and I think this one pretty falls into his usual formula. One thing I think is kind of sticks out is that the netori dude is kind of pathetic and the wifes relationship with him is pretty much out of pity. I am not sure whether I like it or not. I do not like games that heroine gets raped so I was pleased to see how she was willing partner in cheating but still netori dude seemed weak.

I am really hoping that anim game is good. I saw cg's and it seems there is a route the wife gyarufy herself for the dude, which I like!! Not really the fan of the artwork of new waffle game or not but maybe it is a good game.

i agree 100%

It's most probably "Kashidashi Kanojo, Shiori no "Netorase" Houkoku -Binkan Joshikousei to Zetsurin Osananajimi-" https://vndb.org/v21087

Are CGs out on panda?

Can i get the CGs link for it on panda?

It's great. Not as long as Soushitsu no Married Life. I think someone must have input wrong value on "length" at vndb. It's definitely not less than 2 hours to play.

The premise is quite similar to Soushitsu no Married life. Married couple, the husband is busy, financial hardship. Wife doesn't mind it in the beginning but she spends less and less time with the husband. The villain is not your typical villain. It's just lonely man with desperate need for love. Adding in the mix the misunderstanding between husband and wife.
I personally find it very lacking as netorare, because interactions between wife and husband almost non-existent and netori guy just pathetic loser. This game feels more like netori. And I didn't have any particular emotion, such as jealously, while reading it, game is lacking in this aspect. But H-scenes were good.

Yeah I get what you're saying. I also think it's not really focused on NTR but i also don't think it's netori. It's more like how wife is lonely and finally falls to another man. I just love seeing woman falls to depravity, you know :).
The NTR guy is definitely a loser but as a loser he's believable unlike in many other games. Its easy to imagine what will happen if a kind woman suddenly pay attention to a very unpopular loser that never has anything going in his life and the only woman ever be kind to him is this woman.
I especially love chirarism in this game and the wide angle scenes, as expected from venus game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01063178.html

The short draught seems to have passed and there are a couple of games I look forward to coming out soon.

Thanks a ton!
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!