Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

[MENTION=120199]lachferagh[/MENTION]; The crack that surfaced recently works just fine. Though personally I never tried it but a lot of folks reported success playing the game with the new crack. That being said, since you are reporting a file missing error, this most probably is a sign of corrupted data. Here is the emotedriver.dll from my game copy. Paste it in the game directory by replacing C: with whatever directory the game is installed in your system:

C:\anim\壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2\data\emotedriver.dll

Hopefully that is the only file that was lost. Otherwise I recommend running a rehash of the game files if you grabbed it from a torrent to clarify if you are missing something else as well.

Okay, it was never the crack problem. Turns out I was just pasting it in the wrong place. I had to paste the crack and the other file inside the data folder, which I wasn't doing before. Dumb of me, I know. Thanks for the help regardless!

The Reason Behind Her Beauty is the english title for the new Orcsoft game.

Looks pretty damn good. It's been awhile since we got a Voyeur Netorare with Netorase element game (my personal favorite NTR games)

Here is the synopsis, I'm so excited

I get the feeling that my wife has gotten more beautiful as of late.
It's a small thorn that's stuck in my side and just won't go away.
Niggling at my conscious that something may not be quite right.

After much deliberation, I hire a private detective to investigate
my wife's activities and I regret having ever thought of doing so...

You see, having learned of your wife's adulterous affair with another man
turned you on, made you burn bright with lust... like a horny beast.

You wish you never learnt this feeling but... at the same time you
wonder how you could have ever been satisfied without it...

NTR... A forbidden delicacy. The dark swirling lust within you beckons...
to draw you into a deep abyss, a never ending fall into cuckold depravity.

Enjoy... as your wife moans and groans in the throes of pleasure...
... with another man.

does anyone know if the release date at 21/4/2017, does it mean it will be downloadable at 12:00 am on 21st ?

I fucking hope so... want to get a taste of that orcsoft before work!

Don't attach screenshots to anime-sharing directly. They don't work. Instead upload it to site like tinypic.com and link it.
<a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15207" title="Name:
Views:
Size: ">Attachment 15207</a>
rel="nofollow"
Links to an unendorsed document, like a paid link.
("nofollow" is used by Google, to specify that the Google search spider should not follow that link)

ok then, lol
Uploads not utilized within one hour will be deleted, so no view file will delete and mark with nofollow, that sound reasonable because you only have 10MB to upload stuff

Last edited:
The Reason Behind Her Beauty is the english title for the new Orcsoft game.

Looks pretty damn good. It's been awhile since we got a Voyeur Netorare with Netorase element game (my personal favorite NTR games)

Here is the synopsis, I'm so excited

I get the feeling that my wife has gotten more beautiful as of late.
It's a small thorn that's stuck in my side and just won't go away.
Niggling at my conscious that something may not be quite right.

After much deliberation, I hire a private detective to investigate
my wife's activities and I regret having ever thought of doing so...

You see, having learned of your wife's adulterous affair with another man
turned you on, made you burn bright with lust... like a horny beast.

You wish you never learnt this feeling but... at the same time you
wonder how you could have ever been satisfied without it...

NTR... A forbidden delicacy. The dark swirling lust within you beckons...
to draw you into a deep abyss, a never ending fall into cuckold depravity.

Enjoy... as your wife moans and groans in the throes of pleasure...
... with another man.

My only problem with this game is that the husband will act as a retarded fapping to his wife getting fucked. I'm more in to Hardcore NTR so it's allways a let down when the husband "enjoys" the betrayal. It seems very good in all the other aspects: graphics, voice, scenes, characters, etc. I for once like that the wife is not the typical airhead but a strong willed female character, that makes it hundred times better.

I suposse it's easy to make a story in which the husband gets exited at the sight of her wife getting fucked by someone else, I mean it's a good justification for him to continue watching the cheating, otherwise a normal man would end up the relationship or talk to the wife into fixing things in their marriage, as he won't tolerate another betrayal. However I think there are creative ways to force the husband to watch the cheating making him feel miserable at the same time, for instance:

I have seeing some mangas in which the husband is in debt and to pay that debt the wife is forced to sleep with the creditor. Better yet if the creditor moves into the husband's house so he can fuck the wife whenever he wants and the husband is forced to hear/watch all the action even though he doesn't want to. Even better yet if the cheating continues willingly even after the debt is settled, because the wife can't be satisfied with the husband anymore. Of course the husband ends up totally destroyed when he found out, with a mental collapse, impotency, etc. (maybe I'm a bit to extreme lol). Too bad I haven't seeing many works with this premise. I really hope a good company like Orcsoft or Autobanh make something like this someday.

does anyone know if the release date at 21/4/2017, does it mean it will be downloadable at 12:00 am on 21st ?

I fucking hope so... want to get a taste of that orcsoft before work!

To my knowledge there havent being an announcement from Orcsoft pointing that it will be delayed, so it should be available in DLSite in less than 2 and a half hours counting from this post. That's the time dlsite update its website.

My only problem with this game is that the husband will act as a retarded fapping to his wife getting fucked. I'm more in to Hardcore NTR so it's allways a let down when the husband "enjoys" the betrayal. It seems very good in all the other aspects: graphics, voice, scenes, characters, etc. I for once like that the wife is not the typical airhead but a strong willed female character, that makes it hundred times better.

I suposse it's easy to make a story in which the husband gets exited at the sight of her wife getting fucked by someone else, I mean it's a good justification for him to continue watching the cheating, otherwise a normal man would end up the relationship or talk to the wife into fixing things in their marriage, as he won't tolerate another betrayal. However I think there are creative ways to force the husband to watch the cheating making him feel miserable at the same time, for instance:

I have seeing some mangas in which the husband is in debt and to pay that debt the wife is forced to sleep with the creditor. Better yet if the creditor moves into the husband's house so he can fuck the wife whenever he wants and the husband is forced to hear/watch all the action even though he doesn't want to. Even better yet if the cheating continues willingly even after the debt is settled, because the wife can't be satisfied with the husband anymore. Of course the husband ends up totally destroyed when he found out, with a mental collapse, impotency, etc. (maybe I'm a bit to extreme lol). Too bad I haven't seeing many works with this premise. I really hope a good company like Orcsoft or Autobanh make something like this someday.

To my knowledge there havent being an announcement from Orcsoft pointing that it will be delayed, so it should be available in DLSite in less than 2 and a half hours counting from this post. That's the time dlsite update its website.

finger cross, i saw their twitter and apparently the hard copy is on time, the dlsite release date is still late april though with no date.. oh well i am at work now, so probably i will check back tonight and hopefully it is up on dlsite..

edit: actually... the orcsoft list is no longer showing the new game on dlsite maniax.. probably its being updated at the moment

Do you guys know if there is a way to search VN's on vndb while seeing the covers ?? like this http://prnt.sc/eyzie0

Sadly no. VNDB's admin team is a bit of a stubborn case. The refuse to deviate from the list based search pattern for the sole reason of ease of searching like a wiki.

Too soon. Way too soon. Leakers should have waited at least 2 days or so before leaking a much awaited title. Impatient piracy is one of the most biggest reasons for companies to focus more on developing DRMs and less on the game itself. *Looks at anim*

Reactions: lconklejean
Do you guys know if there is a way to search VN's on vndb while seeing the covers ?? like this http://prnt.sc/eyzie0

there are something like translated tittle above the cover from Japanese hiragana + katakana to english, copy paste on google translate , English <-> Japanese and search Japanese name on google, or i believe vndb support translated jp in searching method, just try it then

do not try to search something like box example : lilim darkness box or vndb will slap your face while saying "bitch bitch bitch", boxes are content more than 2 games inside, so google translate from English to JP, then google it

and that page content non VN also, so you should translate from english to japanese and search google better than use vndb search, example "Omocha Onna Kyoushi" = 玩具女教師 is RPG http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ158064.html

Last edited:
How is the new orcsoft game? I hope somebody does a breakdown of it and can i get the sadpanda link for CGs. Thanks.

Ahahah, I am both sad and kinda really not surprised. Both OrcSoft and Diselmine have been going downhill for a while now especially since they changed their drawing style. The focus became more on luscious female bodies that screamed pheromones and less on the story itself. In the end, novel was completely lost from the term "visual novel" and only the visual remained. On another front, anim completely lost their bearings trying to develop a hard DRM that they also botched the story factor. Eh, another one bites the dust. Guess I'll refrain from whipping out VNReader for this one and go straight for "Ctrl" spam speed through.

I agree with the visuals... its disappointing, and too much. Way too much. I can handle the chubby boddies, there's nothing wrong with that to me, i'd even argue that it makes it a bit more of a turn on in its unique kind of way, grounding to reality perhaps? but Orcsoft's boombastic boob sizes are approaching science fiction.

I don't think i'll write off Orcsoft just yet though, their last NTR was decent, though suffering from boombastic boobies also, especially for the school setting, and their one before that (interracial one) I thought was very good and on par with some of their pre-art style change stuff.

I've also mentioned a few times in the past but Orcsoft tends to do the best sound design out of all the NTR studios in my opinion, though I noticed they dont do it in their non-ntr games. The quality seemed a little lower than usual compared to their last two NTR games but it was still higher than other NTR games. I long for the day we get bi-neural sex scenes, first person bineural netori would be damn amazing.

Hopefully the next Anim game will be better than their last two. At the very least it has the right setting for my tastes anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
Kallenarmaya wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!
TasogareHentai wrote on ramori's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/