Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

lol
tumblr_inline_omfo12LtPP1tsxl9c_540.jpg

rattanman is dropping some hints at the title he's been working on translating =P

falling wife.. ochiru hitozuma??

Best p0rn game I EVER played, best NTR also. And I tried many. Despite its flaws and perhaps being unfinished.

EDIT: About Leane2

Last edited:
Nanahayo is great; finally been playing it despite having it my backlog for many months -- thanks to prompting maybe a few months ago about it. Haven't finished my first route yet, but it's a good 'actual' NTR game. Hot.

Some of the puzzles are a bitch though, thankfully ULMF had the codes posted including the New Game+ equivalent of leveling up.

Their next game should be impending release within the next few months I think. Looking forward to it!

Restarted the first Kabe no Mukou since I never played it properly way back. Having gone past the camping trip, I must say the male protagonist is too much of a loser, it really robs the game of enjoyment even though the character design is on point for everyone. I'll continue it bit by bit over several months.

I must say the male protagonist is too much of a loser

That is exactly why there is no good end in that NTR. Mostly NTR fans like it that way seeing the MC get destroyed. To me it feels easy mode though. You know for sure the husband is gonna get wrecked because his redeeming qualities are almost pale compared to the other guy. Maybe this is why I like netorase more. Unlike netorare, netorase still carries the "maybe she might not leave because there is still a sense of lingering loyalty." I guess I dig the mystery till the end kind of theme though I rarely get to see a good one in the NTR world.

That is exactly why there is no good end in that NTR. Mostly NTR fans like it that way seeing the MC get destroyed. To me it feels easy mode though. You know for sure the husband is gonna get wrecked because his redeeming qualities are almost pale compared to the other guy. Maybe this is why I like netorase more. Unlike netorare, netorase still carries the "maybe she might not leave because there is still a sense of lingering loyalty." I guess I dig the mystery till the end kind of theme though I rarely get to see a good one in the NTR world.

Now that I'm reflecting on it.... maybe that's also why I prefer netorase over full blown netorare too...
BTW Thanks for your recommendations on some netorase games :D!

Hey, those who are patron's to Mizuki remember to ask if he can translate shadowcore next! maybe nanaho, and those who aren't patrons ask too (politely of course), lets see if we can get that jewel translated.

Hey, those who are patron's to Mizuki remember to ask if he can translate shadowcore next! maybe nanaho, and those who aren't patrons ask too (politely of course), lets see if we can get that jewel translated.

I heard that Mizuki retired after translated Amor Magic Academy, he said he may be back when feel like want to do another translations.

I'd rather he translated nanahayo rather than shadowcore though, that game is a slog with all the money grinding

I heard that Mizuki retired after translated Amor Magic Academy, he said he may be back when feel like want to do another translations.

He always does that, he himself says that after a time he just gets bored and starts a new project xD, that is why i waited before saying this, but maybe is too soon?

man i am definitely in your camp, it gets very dull when the mc is just plain old loser, and yes i do like netorase, A LOT (which some people really hate, sorry!), but still like i said in one of my post, NTR formula is, antagonist definitely should have better stamina, bigger longer thicker dick, its kinda old and beaten, even gatenkei Aida falls to this trope.

i haven't seen any ntr with the antagonist with smaller dick and worse stamina then the main protag...

Hey, that "Anata Gomennasai, Watashi Mou..." looks very interesting, any other like that one?
The thing about NTR having stronger guys steal the lover is that it's basically what defines the genre, even if it's become a trope at this point, just like the protagonist being completely helpless with no hope of getting his lover back, or at least that's what people see as the standard definition of NTR, other variants are almost like subgenres (inb4 NTR becomes like metal lol). Although there are several hypsnosis themed netori games where the protagonist is not necessarily the "alpha male", i guess that fits more into that genre.

Lawl xD Yea I know I know, not exactly what you were implying but still...

tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-22047-38imqt.jpg

BTW, bro punch for another netorase lover.

bro punch!

btw i have played that game, that shota has incredible stamina as well hahaha

Hey, that "Anata Gomennasai, Watashi Mou..." looks very interesting, any other like that one?
The thing about NTR having stronger guys steal the lover is that it's basically what defines the genre, even if it's become a trope at this point, just like the protagonist being completely helpless with no hope of getting his lover back, or at least that's what people see as the standard definition of NTR, other variants are almost like subgenres (inb4 NTR becomes like metal lol). Although there are several hypsnosis themed netori games where the protagonist is not necessarily the "alpha male", i guess that fits more into that genre.

yeah, that is basically NTR in a nutshell, but i would choose Alpha male stealing the girl from beta male over hypnosis ntr genre anytime.

edit:
actually.. now that i remembered about it, hitozuma koukan nikki is one of the game where the protag and the antagonist have same level playing field, the difference between protag and antagonist is just the level of aggresiveness and openess to sex, they have same level of stamina, probably dick size as well (i dont recall anything about kanako saying kimihiko's dick is bigger and thicker than kouichi) and that game is pretty damn hot as well for netorase/wife swapping with netorare element.

so yea ntr maker do have a choice to go on that route (same level playing field between antagonist and protagonist) but it is probably easier to go with longer, thicker dick antagonist plotwise?

*serching NTR games, click on the game *
read genre : NTR, homosexual...
*close tab*

really? there are some games like that in the world?

This one is a yaoi revenge game against someone who NTR'd a girlfriend - haven't played it personally:
https://vndb.org/v19290

Erectlip game featuring a fascinating, somewhat macabre story with some yaoi scenes:
https://vndb.org/v9643

Bonnou Honpo game with 2nd part that most people hate because it's so out of place, but I kind of liked due to its complete unexpectedness and uniqueness...and the game was great before that anyway:
https://vndb.org/v7149

There are more though they aren't common due to market factors. I think it's good to have some occasional diversity in combination of fetishes/genres, it signifies a healthy scene.

Hell, here's a game involving bestiality as an alternative example (never played, I don't know how strong the NTR is):
https://vndb.org/v10314

Whether it's by plot devices or other attempted appeal, contrived or otherwise, just spare us the millionth generic hashed out routine NTR game with zero creativity.

Whether it's by plot devices or other attempted appeal, contrived or otherwise, just spare us the millionth generic hashed out routine NTR game with zero creativity.
Not only that, but if someone has a specific fetish and wants to make a game based on it I don't see why complain about it existing =P

A lot of games from Doujin3aries carries ShotaXMilf content. Have a look at their lineup as you will find quite a bit of VN following the same theme.

And this is where I have a beef with the NTR studios. No matter how much a gazelle loves his wife, if she starts getting hunted by a lion, we all know how that is gonna end. And this is exactly what staple NTR has become. A completely imbalanced battlefield where the protagonist is charging on horseback while the antagonist is practically flying in a F-35 fighter. Click, missile, RIP protagonist. What I am wondering is why is it not possible to preserve the core concept of NTR of protag losing his lover and still not be tagged as "one who deserved it cause he is a lame ass"? Why can't the antagonist be a "bit better" and took the girl away just because he understood the girl more than the other guy? All in all, the only kind of NTR that gets made is mostly where the protag gets absolutely shredded and the woman gets either borderline raped or blackmailed. Feels like watching a baby seal getting clubbed. Not so much fun, at least in my books. Take on a leopard seal with that club instead. Now that would be something worth watching while munching on popcorn.

*serching NTR games, click on the game *
read genre : NTR, homosexual...
*close tab*

really? there are some games like that in the world?

Those tags are pretty tame dude. I mean I tolerate yaoi to an extent too as long as the character is feminine and cross-dresses. You learn to tolerate a lot of stuff once you go hardcore deep into eroge gaming. And lets not even talk about the liberties doujin authors take when drawing their stuff. There is a reason not every NTR out there is in anime/game form and its just not about too many to make. It is about how extreme the authors went that it is borderline criminal in some countries to even have this stuff in your hard drive let alone try to market it to the gaming world.

Last edited:
And this is where I have a beef with the NTR studios. No matter how much a gazelle loves his wife, if she starts getting hunted by a lion, we all know how that is gonna end. And this is exactly what staple NTR has become. A completely imbalanced battlefield where the protagonist is charging on horseback while the antagonist is practically flying in a F-35 fighter. Click, missile, RIP protagonist. What I am wondering is why is it not possible to preserve the core concept of NTR of protag losing his lover and still not be tagged as "one who deserved it cause he is a lame ass"? Why can't the antagonist be a "bit better" and took the girl away just because he understood the girl more than the other guy? All in all, the only kind of NTR that gets made is mostly where the protag gets absolutely shredded and the woman gets either borderline raped or blackmailed. Feels like watching a baby seal getting clubbed. Not so much fun, at least in my books. Take on a leopard seal with that club instead. Now that would be something worth watching while munching on popcorn.

I think I get where you're coming from, but NTR has always been like this. The problem is that, in the past, the studios and people involved in the genre actually seemed to care about the fetish and seemed to understand what NTR really means. elf was the best at it, Lune used to be good, and LiLiM had a couple of interesting titles (those were my 3 favorite companies regarding NTR). AliceSoft also used to do some decent NTR VNs.

What happened in most recent years? elf closed. Lune and LiLiM suck right now. AliceSoft is still good (but their recent NTR titles not so much), but it's more focused in other genres. And there is a huge number of companies saying that they're "making" netorare, but in truth it's just a nukige of a dude randomly fucking a wife. Where is the NTR vibe/feeling behind it? The protagonist almost doesn't appear. We know zero shit about the protagonist's and wife's past, their love life, how much they love each other, etc. There is no feelings behind the betrayal.

That's why I haven't encountered any decent NTR VN since, what? 2013/2014, probably? I gave up on it.

Gatenkei is a masterpiece because when the NTR happens, it hits the reader extremelly hard. I didn't fap to any of the sex scenes. I actually cried reading them. That how deep and amazingly well written the couple's relationship was build. That's is the perfect example of what netorare really means.

Nowadays, it feels like companies doesn't know what the fetish means. They just use it as a tool to try to sell their visual novels, since it is pretty popular right now (previously, it was really rare). Just throw in a faceless protagonist that you only see at the intro and in some really short scenes, a random stupid female character that is married to the protagonist (and you don't know a shit about them) and a random muscled dude or a fat dude, both with enormous dick that makes the wife go crazy. That's it. That's just sex. No netorare in it. At least for me.

My only hope is that netorase and netori seems to be getting some spotlight lately. With this, I have a tiny hope that they'll replace netorare as a popular genre, and only writers that seems to really share the netorare fetish will keep writing about it, writing better VNs like the good old times.

Sorry for the long rant, guys. If you enjoyed recent games, like the ones made by Jinsei or other companies, no problem. I just don't like them and don't get any netorare vibe from them. If I offended someone here, I apologize.

I'm probably in the minority, reading the different pov exchanged, but I really like the use of the alpha male netori antagonist in ntr games, especially the one hidden under a pretense of friendliness with the mc, while actually being a Casanova fucking seduced girls left and right.
I agree though on the poor understanding of the psychological aspect of ntr from many companies that are only good to deliver pretty character designs and sex scenes in a nukige pretending to be "ntr". Still, I like the independent devs like Jinsei, because for me they get what's ntr in essence, either the masochistic pleasure, the necessary background story and characterization, or even the not so bad cutesy art.
And for netorase, I certainly don't want that fetish to erase netorare, I'd prefer coexistence, as they are different. Especially as I don't really feel the excitement of ntr in a netorase game, where everything is "safe", organized by the mc. I can understand the appeal, but it doesn't play with my emotions like a good mystery ntr does.

And for netorase, I certainly don't want that fetish to erase netorare, I'd prefer coexistence, as they are different. Especially as I don't really feel the excitement of ntr in a netorase game, where everything is "safe", organized by the mc. I can understand the appeal, but it doesn't play with my emotions like a good mystery ntr does.

Oh, don't get me wrong. I don't like netorase either. I just pointed out that it's getting popular and more companies might focus on it and put netorare on the side. That way, we might get less netorare games, but they could be better written, like in the past when there weren't a lot of netorare out there, but the few ones were usually good. You know when people say "the more the merrier"? I think it did the opposite for netorare, so I'd rather go back to the less the merrier.

I doubt netorase will ever be able to reign soly. Co-exit yes but the 3 N revolve around each other. Netorare is the core of everything from Netorase to Netori and it has a huge crowd following. Sadly that is the very reason companies are manhandling the netorare genre and churning out whatever they feel like. More sad is the fact that people are buying it left, right and center. Not just NTR, a lot of good stuff in hentai scene has been pretty much crap recently. I mean they are picking up physical abuse titles to animate rather than a lot of good old stuff lying around. I have seriously no idea what is going through the head of the studios these days. A lot of good ideas are getting flushed down the toilet.

I'm probably in the minority, reading the different pov exchanged, but I really like the use of the alpha male netori antagonist in ntr games, especially the one hidden under a pretense of friendliness with the mc, while actually being a Casanova fucking seduced girls left and right.
I agree though on the poor understanding of the psychological aspect of ntr from many companies that are only good to deliver pretty character designs and sex scenes in a nukige pretending to be "ntr". Still, I like the independent devs like Jinsei, because for me they get what's ntr in essence, either the masochistic pleasure, the necessary background story and characterization, or even the not so bad cutesy art.
i sign this totally. Hell it is exactly how i feel too. Not that i am part of this discussion, only read it, but couldn't resist ro write this now.

I love good looking cgs like most vanilla games have. Many ntr games having more rough and dark scenes, especially with the villain. But personally i find it a lot more cruel, if the girl enjoys it the same way she would with the mc. And i want to see this beauty. From the background to the positions and of course the character designs. If you need a second look, to distinguish it from a vanilla game, i am totally on board. Jinsei is a perfect example.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?