Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

I'm playing a few games of the manufacturer 人生通行止め, I used VNR,Hook-code has successful operation but the screen does not show scripts :'( This is one game of 人生通行止め https://vndb.org/v14401 anyone know how to fix it ??? please help me senpai.....

I have a feeling I remember that one was a problem. If you have tried setting the Windows display language to Japanese and it still didnt work I don't think I would have fixed it.
You can fix it! "option --> text setting --> choose dialog" ,a kindhearted seniors showed me

i cant hook the text, always got G10G things..
anyone can?

Is "Inn my wife" only 3 days, and a happy ending?

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189578.html
If you scroll down, it says :
"December 31, 2016Bug fixes
Fixed a bug that some fly to another event."

Maybe more events?

I'm also having the same problem,

I use ITH so there temporary fix that can use thanks to dumai12 for enlightened.
1. open ITH then go "OPTION" tap
2. look "Character" [______] on right side
3. copy "G" in the text that flood and paste in [_____] next to "Character" then click "ADD" (normal "G" won't work, maybe it's a different font)
4. do the number 0 through 9 in [_____] next to "Character" then click "ADD" (can add 1 number each time)
5. check / "Enable global filter" at left side to turn on and "OK"

and Atelier Sakura Team.NTR finally up guys! Happy new year 2017!
https://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2208151

Happy new year full of NTR :)

dx4AQB.jpg

Happy new NTR year guys. Here's hoping we all get a nice girl who doesn't get NTRed eh?
A gf getting ntred would mean that you are the cheater ^^
And nope indeed, IRL neither netori nor netorare is the best :p

Oh.... now waiting for a review to know if there is mystery ^^
edit: netori :runaway:

Happy N(TR)EW Year Fellas. May your Netorare fantasies remain fantasies and not spill into your reality!

And in exchange for [MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION];'s image greeting.

FA7.jpg

so are we going to get full crack for [ANIM.teamMM] 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声(こえ)2 as a new year gift from anyone ?

...and Happy New Ntr Year guys...:D

Happy NTR year guys..

IRL netori is pretty hot though, it's like men's instinct to compete with other men lol..

Happy NTR year guys..

IRL netori is pretty hot though, it's like men's instinct to compete with other men lol..
Competing for the love of someone is OK, competing for stealing is awful.
Now, love isn't a science...

Happy new year, here some of my collection
bcqXuW8.png

Yuvxi.jpg

R4UGI.gif

esAOb.jpg

@Miraluka

ADD SPOILER!!!!

Oi, Sukebei bro! You almost made me jizz my pants posting Marina's image. I swear I thought the new KashiDashi game might be on the horizon and my mom was looking at me funny when I was kneeling in front of my window giving thanks to the sun god with tears in my eyes. But then I saw Sanae's pic from Aisai Nikki and I was like, "Wait A Minute..."

Happy N(TR)EW Year Fellas. May your Netorare fantasies remain fantasies and not spill into your reality!

And in exchange for [MENTION=14267]Redorc[/MENTION];'s image greeting.

FA7.jpg

Nice! Is that image out of some game/set or is it just stand-alone artwork? And why the censorship? D=

Oi, Sukebei bro! You almost made me jizz my pants posting Marina's image. I swear I thought the new KashiDashi game might be on the horizon and my mom was looking at me funny when I was kneeling in front of my window giving thanks to the sun god with tears in my eyes. But then I saw Sanae's pic from Aisai Nikki and I was like, "Wait A Minute..."

Actually i have some mojikora and AV cover edit collection from 2chan. Some are a goods like Fate and Ricota NTR mojikora hahaha. But all of them in Japanese :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

geesew wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please upload this full version?
FrDs1996 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
I've seen you posted some otogi frontier video. If you play the game ; is it possible to ask for character scene ? Thanks in advance.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]