Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Well, just from the gallery alone I see two endings one is Cheating ending fter heroine marries her bf and the full NTR end which has bf jerking off to a video of his gf being on a gangbang.

Rather tame from Valkyria and surprised that bf didn't have a micro dick but NTR guy was just bigger.and that bf actually has sex with the heroine.

Game torrent when?

Is out!

I.... prefer this way. You know, Valkyria really obseced with anal sex scene in hardcore sex hahaha. I prefer rather tame like Valkyria Gyaru eroge .

I hope the game is half good as the mangas from Sanagi Torajirou Sensei, however I'm not having great expectations, I just wish is not dissapointing. I whish the POV would be from the heroine though.

I am little disappoint with 2 endings. This game doesn't have "happy ending"... OMG, why... my fetish is not completed with this game...

I am little disappoint with 2 endings. This game doesn't have "happy ending"... OMG, why... my fetish is not completed with this game...

Excuse my ignorance but what is a "happy ending"? I have seeing the term before, but didn't really understand what it means.

Also can someone please do a summary of the beginning? There is a lot to read and although I can pretty much figure out what the setting is I want to make sure and I'm not really in the mood to read all that, specially since I think I'm gonna get dissapoint by it, so a quick summary would be nice. Thank you

Dam, the boyfriend tastes the NTR guy's cum and gets it on his face.

Can, someone clarify the 2 endings further please. Thanks.

Which japanese proxy server do you guys use to enter a japanese web?

I wanna enter Alice Soft web to see the new NTR game but in the proxy that I use the images are all broken.

Hey guys can anyone give me a sinopse of this game? http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=931607 is from team.NTR but is tagged as Netori.
Can someone give me a resume of the history?
Thanks
Check my previous posts I talked about this'd one before.
Excuse my ignorance but what is a "happy ending"? I have seeing the term before, but didn't really understand what it means.

Also can someone please do a summary of the beginning? There is a lot to read and although I can pretty much figure out what the setting is I want to make sure and I'm not really in the mood to read all that, specially since I think I'm gonna get dissapoint by it, so a quick summary would be nice. Thank you
AFAIK in the synopsis says heroine and bf went to the hotel but since she was shy they didn't do anything there. However fat guy saw them and took a photo which he uses to blackmail the girl into all the contents following.

Well, just from the gallery alone I see two endings one is Cheating ending fter heroine marries her bf and the full NTR end which has bf jerking off to a video of his gf being on a gangbang.

Rather tame from Valkyria and surprised that bf didn't have a micro dick but NTR guy was just bigger.and that bf actually has sex with the heroine.

Game torrent when?

I am not abverse to using a micro dick as tool for NTR, but i also like this better, specially that the guy gets to have sex, i love it when they "really" compare the 2 instead of just saying without proof that one is better than the other.

Guy forgive my ignorance but I have question that may come off as stupid. I've been reading VNs for a couple of years now and this has always been bothering me. Is there a way to make the translations that you read not sound so machine made and in broken English. Sometimes it takes me more effort to piece together the terribly translated sentence than to just look at the screen and figure out what's going on. It's like google translate-tier. Or am I forever stuck with these shitty TLs

Also is there a big difference between Visual Novel reader the program, and just using the normal text-hooking and atlas method. I find myself switching between the two every so often but I can't see any noticeable differences.

Which japanese proxy server do you guys use to enter a japanese web?

I wanna enter Alice Soft web to see the new NTR game but in the proxy that I use the images are all broken.

Try using Hola or Tunnel Bear. Both are chrome extensions; I am not sure about them being FF extensions ( in case you use FF ) , but I'm sure one of the two might be at least.

I have had great success with both. I almost never get broken images, and when I do I usually just refresh the page once or at the most twice and all is good.

Reactions: Yadoumi
So has anyone played Jinsei's trial? how is it looking?!!!!
I prefer to savor the whole game, so no :)

Guy forgive my ignorance but I have question that may come off as stupid. I've been reading VNs for a couple of years now and this has always been bothering me. Is there a way to make the translations that you read not sound so machine made and in broken English. Sometimes it takes me more effort to piece together the terribly translated sentence than to just look at the screen and figure out what's going on. It's like google translate-tier. Or am I forever stuck with these shitty TLs
Apart from learning Japanese, nothing unfortunately : Japanese is too different a language from English, and there is no hentai game specialized engine to translate more accurately.

Also is there a big difference between Visual Novel reader the program, and just using the normal text-hooking and atlas method. I find myself switching between the two every so often but I can't see any noticeable differences.
If they use the same dictionnary (ATLAS), they are the same. VNR is just an all in one approach to simplify the process.

Try using Hola or Tunnel Bear. Both are chrome extensions; I am not sure about them being FF extensions ( in case you use FF ) , but I'm sure one of the two might be at least.

I have had great success with both. I almost never get broken images, and when I do I usually just refresh the page once or at the most twice and all is good.
I don't know about the other one, but Hola raised a few privacy concerns.

I prefer to savor the whole game, so no :)

Apart from learning Japanese, nothing unfortunately : Japanese is too different a language from English, and there is no hentai game specialized engine to translate more accurately.

If they use the same dictionnary (ATLAS), they are the same. VNR is just an all in one approach to simplify the process.

I don't know about the other one, but Hola raised a few privacy concerns.

I skimmed it, but i also don't want to play it, since i think is not exactly a prologue, so yes i also prefer surprise, i just wanted to know if someone knows the synopsis, or can explain i the story a little

Reactions: Almakh
Guys i've been unsucessfull searching for 2 Netorare/cheating doujins i saw a while back, can someone here help me if they know?

The first one is an girl is in a festival and there's a guy hitting on her, her boyfriend come, chases the guy off and then they start having sex, but the boy is working in one of the festival stuff and he is called back by his boss before the girl can get to climax. so she ends up fucking with the other guy

the second one is a girl is in love with a guy and another guy (i think the janitor) of the school/college tells her the guy she's into like nympho girls and train her, and by the end of it she is in love with the 'janitor' dick.

can anyone help me? thanks.

hello everyone...its so long since i commented here....i was wondering does anyone know if i can play vn or erige games on android devices???...if there is a way pls tell me i'll be thankfull...:)

Guys i've been unsucessfull searching for 2 Netorare/cheating doujins i saw a while back, can someone here help me if they know?

The first one is an girl is in a festival and there's a guy hitting on her, her boyfriend come, chases the guy off and then they start having sex, but the boy is working in one of the festival stuff and he is called back by his boss before the girl can get to climax. so she ends up fucking with the other guy

the second one is a girl is in love with a guy and another guy (i think the janitor) of the school/college tells her the guy she's into like nympho girls and train her, and by the end of it she is in love with the 'janitor' dick.

can anyone help me? thanks.

I think i found it, http://g.e-hentai.org/g/487384/09f8eae491/?p=1 starts in pag 53

Reactions: Almakh
Hi, I'm new to the genre, but could any one recommend me some NTR Type B-I or manipulated NTR content (manga, hentai anime, eroge)??

Been playing around with RPG maker, I’ll let you guys know if this actually becomes something.

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Sprites are all placeholder, I’m probably going to make my own. H-scenes would be animated similar to NTRPG. I have a bit of experience with sprite animations, though it’s a very slow process.

I've got my idea for a story, I think it’s pretty unique though it could change at any time. Essentially it would involve a hefty prologue, three acts, and a finale. I want to start the story before the MC meets the heroine for the first time.

Since there's no CG I really need to get the story feeling as good as possible since my only weapon will be my writing as animated sprites can only be so exciting.

Reactions: JealousCupid
Been playing around with RPG maker, I’ll let you guys know if this actually becomes something.

View attachment 13463View attachment 13464View attachment 13465View attachment 13466

Sprites are all placeholder, I’m probably going to make my own. H-scenes would be animated similar to NTRPG. I have a bit of experience with sprite animations, though it’s a very slow process.

I've got my idea for a story, I think it’s pretty unique though it could change at any time. Essentially it would involve a hefty prologue, three acts, and a finale. I want to start the story before the MC meets the heroine for the first time.

Since there's no CG I really need to get the story feeling as good as possible since my only weapon will be my writing as animated sprites can only be so exciting.

Don't worry if you feel is not perfect, pratices makes perfect (or something like that), plus maybe in the future you can partner with someone, i bet there are 1 or 2 artist out there willing to either contribute or give you a cheap deal xD (i would offer but i can't even draw straw men).

PD: i can't see the images =S

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.