Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Tsumamigui 3. Though the NTR and game was a disappointment. It all went downhill after Elf closed shop. That day was a good day to die.

Really? i thought the game was Type a, was it really that bad? i can't really remember people's opinion when it came out but the game looks really tame (meaning type A) so i wasn't that interested.

Really? i thought the game was Type a, was it really that bad? i can't really remember people's opinion when it came out but the game looks really tame (meaning type A) so i wasn't that interested.

Tsumamigui 3 actually pretty decent game to play, might lack in the ntr element and have bad progression system but I think it have solid story,amazing looking cg.Pretty much like a average dating sim game to play to be honest.Wish the upcoming game "Heartful Maman" able to bring it back and show that alicesoft able to make ntr games since Oyako Rankan and Tsuma Shibori were pretty good.

Really? can you mention some recent (like from 2015-16)? is just that i see more about just mind break rather than corruption.

Mind break/corruption, same thing. The point is, like redorc said, most NTR nowadays feel more like corruption with cheating, rather than NTR. This is even most obvious in manga and HCG.

I haven't play the latest NTR games, there are not one that has caught my atention, so I can't mention any, but by the descriptions of the latest works and the comments in this thread I can conclude that they are more about corruption/mind break with cheating rather than NTR, and here is why I think that:

IMHO NTR is about the despair, pain and impotence the MC feels when the girl he loves is stolen by another man, or at least it originally was. I remember some time ago when the word RAGE was usually paired with NTR. People often commented how they RAGE so bad with a good NTR work, however nowadays I don't see it anymore, that word and that feeling has almost fallen into oblivion. I think the reason is because nowadays in most NTR works the MC either:

1. Enjoys to be betrayed and is so happy because of it, that faps like a monkey everytime her wife cheats on him.
2. Doesn't even notice the cheating at all, and if he does, it's so late than we only see one or two H-scenes with his POV, in wich he either: 1) faps hapilly like a monkey watching her wife cheating on him, or 2) He despairs, cryes, suffer; however he only does it in one or two scenes, the rest of the games is about the wife getting corrupted/mindbroken, so it's technically more about cheating and corruption than NTR.

This is what I consider a good NTR, try it if you haven't, it fit the original sense of NTR almost perfectly: An MC that is unable to stop the advances of other men and actually doesn't fap to it, but rather suffers by his own impotence for not being able to do anything about it (plus the Art is pretty good, that's a MUST for me). Also, if you know more works like that, please recomend me some of them.

Also I know the NTR genre has evolve and we now have Netorase, Netori, Reverse Netorare, etc. I think that's not bad, however my point is that the original sense of NTR has being lost in the way, and nowadays most of the NTR games are about something else with elements of NTR, rather than the original sense of NTR.

That's just my opinion and view in the matter.

Reactions: vkalvkal
Mind break/corruption, same thing. The point is, like redorc said, most NTR nowadays feel more like corruption with cheating, rather than NTR. This is even most obvious in manga and HCG.

I haven't play the latest NTR games, there are not one that has caught my atention, so I can't mention any, but by the descriptions of the latest works and the comments in this thread I can conclude that they are more about corruption/mind break with cheating rather than NTR, and here is why I think that:

IMHO NTR is about the despair, pain and impotence the MC feels when the girl he loves is stolen by another man, or at least it originally was. I remember some time ago when the word RAGE was usually paired with NTR. People often commented how they RAGE so bad with a good NTR work, however nowadays I don't see it anymore, that word and that feeling has almost fallen into oblivion. I think the reason is because nowadays in most NTR works the MC either:

1. Enjoys to be betrayed and is so happy because of it, that faps like a monkey everytime her wife cheats on him.
2. Doesn't even notice the cheating at all, and if he does, it's so late than we only see one or two H-scenes with his POV, in wich he either: 1) faps hapilly like a monkey watching her wife cheating on him, or 2) He despairs, cryes, suffer; however he only does it in one or two scenes, the rest of the games is about the wife getting corrupted/mindbroken, so it's technically more about cheating and corruption than NTR.

This is what I consider a good NTR, try it if you haven't, it fit the original sense of NTR almost perfectly: An MC that is unable to stop the advances of other men and actually doesn't fap to it, but rather suffers by his own impotence for not being able to do anything about it (plus the Art is pretty good, that's a MUST for me). Also, if you know more works like that, please recomend me some of them.

Also I know the NTR genre has evolve and we now have Netorase, Netori, Reverse Netorare, etc. I think that's not bad, however my point is that the original sense of NTR has being lost in the way, and nowadays most of the NTR games are about something else with elements of NTR, rather than the original sense of NTR.

That right there is where i most agree with you, i don't mind if the MC is mostly ignorant of it until is too late, but what i really want to see is a bond between the MC and the girl, i hate when they say "oh its his girlfriend/wife" but the guy doesn't even appear! i mean then we basically have to take their word for it =S

Also i think that when he enjoys it then it stops being NTR and becomes plain old cuckold.

As for reccomendadions there are the obvious ones like triangle blue, gatenkei, etc, i would also reccomend http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162946.html since its has a translation (you can find it already patched on nyaa torrent i think) and the MC really doesn't like it or jerks to it xD or https://vndb.org/v15167, i have others but i just can't remeber the names archhhh.

Just a minor add for @straight.shota Mindbreak is about breaking the will and mind of a person, corruption is another thing where it involves the full transformation, modification of a character to become its polar opposite throught unconventional methods like surgery or magic.

That aside I agree on the most of the posted above. For me the problem, the current one, is that authors just jumped on the wagon without making a research about what is ntr about, they just label it netorare and expect the profit to come by itself.

@shuralotte
It's going to be the same you can choose your fated routes be it netorare or netori.

Just a minor add for @straight.shota Mindbreak is about breaking the will and mind of a person, corruption is another thing where it involves the full transformation, modification of a character to become its polar opposite throught unconventional methods like surgery or magic.

That aside I agree on the most of the posted above. For me the problem, the current one, is that authors just jumped on the wagon without making a research about what is ntr about, they just label it netorare and expect the profit to come by itself.

@shuralotte
It's going to be the same you can choose your fated routes be it netorare or netori.

Not only supernatural means, both the games from Jinsei and Netorare nurse can be said to include corruption, corruption could also mean moral degeneration (actually this is my favorite), the only one i don't really like is when they use drugs to corrupt them since it feels kind of cheap, sometimes i like it like in many lilith games but it depends on how is used.

Do you guys think a story where the voyeur cuckold doesn't intervene because he doesn't feel like he's close enough to the girl (not in an official relationship) make for a good NTR?

I think a voyeurism NTR that shows the cuckolds internal struggles of not feeling like he has the right to stop her sleeping around because they aren't dating, despite his interest in her, would be pretty good. There's a sense of realism to it that could hold true in the real world.

I really want another NTR game to come along that churns my heart in horrible ways. I remember my first two weeks of playing NTR games being so exhilarating I couldn't keep focus at times! Two games managed to re-create that feeling (one being NTRPG2) for me so I feel like hope isn't lost.

Do you guys think a story where the voyeur cuckold doesn't intervene because he doesn't feel like he's close enough to the girl (not in an official relationship) make for a good NTR?

I think a voyeurism NTR that shows the cuckolds internal struggles of not feeling like he has the right to stop her sleeping around because they aren't dating, despite his interest in her, would be pretty good. There's a sense of realism to it that could hold true in the real world.

I really want another NTR game to come along that churns my heart in horrible ways. I remember my first two weeks of playing NTR games being so exhilarating I couldn't keep focus at times! Two games managed to re-create that feeling (one being NTRPG2) for me so I feel like hope isn't lost.

I'm really into those types of scenarios. I read a lot of shoujo manga and that kind of stuff happens all the time too. Many times there's a childhood friend one-sided(ish) love guy thrown in there, with like about 10 years of relationship buildup, only to have Badboy McAlpha swoop the girl off her feet in seconds.

Anyways back to the discussion of the aforementioned scenario; I like how there's always an aspect of uncertainty in those types of situations. Like all signs point to a mutual love, but it's unconfirmed, leaving the MC to question how much of her ever actually belonged to him. Stuff like wife NTR and girlfriend NTR, at least he's sure that her feelings (not always her body) had at one point been completely inclined to him. But when you take away the security of a formal relationship it becomes far more disparaging; not only is she stolen in present, but her feelings may be retconned outside of those of romantic affections, almost creating a pseudo-effect for the MC of losing her and his' (or at least his perceptions of their) mutual pasts too.

Wow I gotta stop. I started tying NTR into quantum physics back there...

Just to add something here, the case 2 can be really good actually (and even be my preferred type of NTR, see Jinsei latest games and the Netorare Nurse series, or even Aisai Reverse side) as long as:
- you feel, as a reader identifying with the mc, the cheating going on, with the female character slowly changing and getting corrupted (especially with a well done NTR B type). Even if the mc is completely oblivious, as long as the reader notices the changes, I'm happy. Also, if you are getting excited without any explicit scene but with only the aftermath (slightly flushed face, little change of behavior etc), then it's a well done scene.
- you can, in a second playthrough, see exactly what's going on, as for me the Mystery is really important.
--> So yeah, NTR with (moral) corruption is awesome if well done, and that's a big "if".

As for recent games, the psychological aspect is often really crude and bad in a lot of supposed NTR games, with sometimes just ONE sex scene to have the girl magically in love with the netori guy. Or the use of magic mind control... Or the girl having the personality of a dead fish.

Case 1 isn't my cup of tea though.

I'm really into those types of scenarios. I read a lot of shoujo manga and that kind of stuff happens all the time too. Many times there's a childhood friend one-sided(ish) love guy thrown in there, with like about 10 years of relationship buildup, only to have Badboy McAlpha swoop the girl off her feet in seconds.
I noticed that too: it's crazy how close NTR (type A/B) is to shoujo, just without the sex training thing and with a reverse pov!

As a conclusion, here is an NTR moment in a game gif :)

dvHxDT.gif

They mix well, like in the games from Jinsei, but they don't always appear together, for example Marina doesn't get corrupted, or in gatenkei where the main routes can't be said to include it, that said i think corruption should be used in almost all NTR type b games.

I think it does now. I guess it's just natural given the nature of NTR. People mention games like Marine or Gatenkei, but they, with a few others, are the exception, not the rule. The vast majority of NTR, specially nowadays, is almost always couple with corruption and sadly lately, more and more NTR works are more about corruption than NTR, the NTR part falling in a second plane.

Really? can you mention some recent (like from 2015-16)? is just that i see more about just mind break rather than corruption.

I get what you guys mean now. Makes sense I never really thought of it like that. How I always viewed it was. When the guy gets NTR'd/cucked and the girl falls for the new guy that by default makes it corruption(?) 'Cause it through his influence he corrupts the person you love and makes her fall for him.

Unless the the female in the guys life is already a slutty whore, but even then she would only just cheat for the sex not give her heart away until the guy that does the NTR comes along? Or am I completely mistaken?

I always viewed it as corruption and cheating being parts that sum up to equal NTR when put together.

Excuse me, sorry to interupt you. Did you find any links are available for 婚淫旅行~西園寺家の豊乳新婚妻 咲良? All I found are dead.

That right there is where i most agree with you, i don't mind if the MC is mostly ignorant of it until is too late, but what i really want to see is a bond between the MC and the girl, i hate when they say "oh its his girlfriend/wife" but the guy doesn't even appear! i mean then we basically have to take their word for it =S

Also i think that when he enjoys it then it stops being NTR and becomes plain old cuckold.

As for reccomendadions there are the obvious ones like triangle blue, gatenkei, etc, i would also reccomend http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE162946.html since its has a translation (you can find it already patched on nyaa torrent i think) and the MC really doesn't like it or jerks to it xD or https://vndb.org/v15167, i have others but i just can't remeber the names archhhh.

Yes, the relations between the MC and the girl is important, or at least the feelings the MC feels for her and why (she is the only one that threat him nicely, she has always support him, etc.).

Thanks for the recomendations, I'll check out the first one. I already played Kedamono (Kazoku) tachi no Sumu Ie de and was really dissapointed by it, but I will explain why in another post, probably when this discussion dies out.

I think the same, that's the problem exactly.

Not only supernatural means, both the games from Jinsei and Netorare nurse can be said to include corruption, corruption could also mean moral degeneration (actually this is my favorite), the only one i don't really like is when they use drugs to corrupt them since it feels kind of cheap, sometimes i like it like in many lilith games but it depends on how is used.

Yeah!! I hate when the villain use drugs, hypmotism or even dildos. Your comment made me remember some great quote from Kisaku The Lech in the anime version that was a long the lines of: Only newbies use sex toys, a real man only needs his cock (I don't remember the exact words, but was something like that if someone remembers please post it, all his quotes were really good :D).

I wonder why artists won't exploit more the "friendzone". I don't think the villain has to be necesarilly a bad guy, I think is better if he is a good guy, so the MC can't oposse his relation with the girl. I think is perfect for NTR. An scenario occurs to me: A pair of chilhood friends where the MC is in love with te girl, but the girl has turned into a beauty, so one of the most popular guys in the school falls for her and she falls for him too. Even better if the antagonist befriends the MC too. That could lead to a lot of HOT NTR situations. Like going in a trip and the MC waking up in the middle of the night to hear/watch them having sex. Or the MC having to guard the girlroom door while they are having sex, so his yakuza brother doesn't find out (because if he does, he will kill the MC for not protecting his little sister as he ask him to, when he found out she was going out with someone). I think the point would be that the MC receives all the hardships, punishment, suffering, hardwork, etc. while the other guy receives the prize. That would make a good RAGE, specially if the MC is a good guy with a heart of Gold that makes you want to root for him.

Just an idea.

Just to add something here, the case 2 can be really good actually (and even be my preferred type of NTR, see Jinsei latest games and the Netorare Nurse series, or even Aisai Reverse side) as long as:
- you feel, as a reader identifying with the mc, the cheating going on, with the female character slowly changing and getting corrupted (especially with a well done NTR B type). Even if the mc is completely oblivious, as long as the reader notices the changes, I'm happy. Also, if you are getting excited without any explicit scene but with only the aftermath (slightly flushed face, little change of behavior etc), then it's a well done scene.
- you can, in a second playthrough, see exactly what's going on, as for me the Mystery is really important.
--> So yeah, NTR with (moral) corruption is awesome if well done, and that's a big "if".

As for recent games, the psychological aspect is often really crude and bad in a lot of supposed NTR games, with sometimes just ONE sex scene to have the girl magically in love with the netori guy. Or the use of magic mind control... Or the girl having the personality of a dead fish.

Case 1 isn't my cup of tea though.

I noticed that too: it's crazy how close NTR (type A/B) is to shoujo, just without the sex training thing and with a reverse pov!

I didn't said it's bad, cuckold, cheating, corruption, mindbreak, netorase, etc. all could be great if done right, I agree with you in that point. For instance I really like this Jinsuke doujinshi, along with his continuation, where the husband actually fap to her wife being fucked by someone else, but it's done so well, it's actually really exciting. However it's not really NTR in my book, it's more like mindbreak with NTR elements.

My point was that Mystery NTR is really not NTR in the original meaning of the word. I think mystery NTR is more cheating than NTR if the MC doesn't know for certain that her wife is cheating of him, however that's very debatable. IMHO the more important part in NTR, is the mysery the MC has to feel during almost the whole game, even if he don't see her wife/girlfriend having sex, so he has to knows for certain than when her wife goes out, she will cheat on him, and for some circunstances he can't stop her and feel anguish, suffering, uncertainty, etc. because of it. For me the anguish the MC feels has to be portrayed in most of the game for being a mainly NTR work and not something else with elements of NTR, but that's just my opinion.

As an example I would say that True Blue the animation is a perfect example of NTR with corruption/mindbreak elements and not the other way around. I still remember how badly the people RAGE with it, one of the longest threads in HongFire at the time.

I get what you guys mean now. Makes sense I never really thought of it like that. How I always viewed it was. When the guy gets NTR'd/cucked and the girl falls for the new guy that by default makes it corruption(?) 'Cause it through his influence he corrupts the person you love and makes her fall for him.

Unless the the female in the guys life is already a slutty whore, but even then she would only just cheat for the sex not give her heart away until the guy that does the NTR comes along? Or am I completely mistaken?

I always viewed it as corruption and cheating being parts that sum up to equal NTR when put together.

Nope, NTR doesn't have to necesarilly have corruption/mindbreak. Why the girl couldn't fall genuinely in love with with another guy and leave the husband/boyfriend? She doesn't have to be corrupted/mindbroken for it. I think Miraluka hit the nail in that one. Most NTR artist nowadays probably used to make insult/corruption/mindbreak works, and they jumped in the wagon of NTR because of its popularity, but they don't make NTR, what they make is the same insult/corruption/mindbreak they used to make, but they just add a husband/boyfriend to be there, and they think that's NTR.

:
My point was that Mystery NTR is really not NTR in the original meaning of the word. I think mystery NTR is more cheating than NTR if the MC doesn't know for certain that her wife is cheating of him, however that's very debatable. IMHO the more important part in NTR, is the mysery the MC has to feel during almost the whole game, even if he don't see her wife/girlfriend having sex, so he has to knows for certain than when her wife goes out, she will cheat on him, and for some circunstances he can't stop her and feel anguish, suffering, uncertainty, etc. because of it. For me the anguish the MC feels has to be portrayed in most of the game for being a mainly NTR work and not something else with elements of NTR, but that's just my opinion.
Well, indeed that's debatable: for me the big distinction is this one for mystery ntr: if the mc is oblivious but the reader has his doubts (feels that something is wrong, or have the possibility to see later the truth), then it's good ntr. As I said before, it's all about the portraying of the psychological change and the fact that while the mc can feel that something is wrong until the end (and then after he has his rage), like the heroine being colder to him for instance, we don't have to see any sex scene before the ending or in a second playthrough.
For me, as a reader, knowing that for sure that there is ntr behind the scene I feel:
- ntr thrill as I was attached to the mc and heroine couple, especially if the lovey dovey prologue is well done.
- pity for the oblivious mc, and maybe the beginning of some ntr rage as he feels he is more and more "friendzoned", as you said.
- "corruption" thrill for the heroine if it's type B as she changes her character.

But of course we can debate that infinitely I guess, but still I consider mystery ntr as the best blend of ntr, even if maybe more subtle than the "rage through the story" ntr ^^ (of course I like these too! ).

IMO, what isn't originally ntr is:
- netori of course.
- classical western cuckold stories.

I have another request, there was a really long video of Viper RSR, but I think it got deleted, at least i can´t find it anymore. Does anyone know, if it is still there and where i can find it?

:
Well, indeed that's debatable: for me the big distinction is this one for mystery ntr: if the mc is oblivious but the reader has his doubts (feels that something is wrong, or have the possibility to see later the truth), then it's good ntr. As I said before, it's all about the portraying of the psychological change and the fact that while the mc can feel that something is wrong until the end (and then after he has his rage), like the heroine being colder to him for instance, we don't have to see any sex scene before the ending or in a second playthrough.
For me, as a reader, knowing that for sure that there is ntr behind the scene I feel:
- ntr thrill as I was attached to the mc and heroine couple, especially if the lovey dovey prologue is well done.
- pity for the oblivious mc, and maybe the beginning of some ntr rage as he feels he is more and more "friendzoned", as you said.
- "corruption" thrill for the heroine if it's type B as she changes her character.

But of course we can debate that infinitely I guess, but still I consider mystery ntr as the best blend of ntr, even if maybe more subtle than the "rage through the story" ntr ^^ (of course I like these too! ).

IMO, what isn't originally ntr is:
- netori of course.
- classical western cuckold stories.

I haven't seeing it from that point, maybe because I'm not into Mystery NTR. That's an interesting argument.

any other VN like this saimenjutsu RE:?

https://vndb.org/v14425/chars#chars

as in, there are a lot of main girls. basically you can build a harem off of it and each one can get NTR'd? the next biggest thing i can think of is oyako rankan, but that only has 3 girls.

another request i've been meaning to ask. any one ever read a doujin or play a VN. where the MC is doing his sister, mother or cousin and another family member ntr's him? like his dad takes his sister and does her or the dad actually wins back his own fine at the end or a male cousin takes your female cousin from you? just incest ntr in general.

Last edited:
Will anyone help me with [Lune Team Bitters] Mahou Shoujo wa Kiss Shite Kawaru? I can't get to Himekawa Saeko Ending also, could someone do a summary on the endings with this game? I'm terrible with Japanese.

https://whendaysrewind.tumblr.com/ best news i have seen this month apart from a possible end of month release for the next Jinsei game, anyone knows where to find the things it says (in a previous post) he was uploading online?

is this an original work or adaptation of something? also is this an english release or was that a translation blog?

is this from the girls point of view or the guys? if it's from the girls. then it feels more like cheating then ntr. i won't feel any heartache/grief as the reader if my character is having sex with others. i really hope when he says main female protaganist, he means, "main girl the MC likes".

any other VN like this saimenjutsu RE:?

https://vndb.org/v14425/chars#chars

as in, there are a lot of main girls. basically you can build a harem off of it and each one can get NTR'd? the next biggest thing i can think of is oyako rankan, but that only has 3 girls.

another request i've been meaning to ask. any one ever read a doujin or play a VN. where the MC is doing his sister, mother or cousin and another family member ntr's him? like his dad takes his sister and does her or the dad actually wins back his own fine at the end or a male cousin takes your female cousin from you? just incest ntr in general.

How about Saimin jutsu series?

is this an original work or adaptation of something? also is this an english release or was that a translation blog?

is this from the girls point of view or the guys? if it's from the girls. then it feels more like cheating then ntr. i won't feel any heartache/grief as the reader if my character is having sex with others. i really hope when he says main female protaganist, he means, "main girl the MC likes".

I understood it to be in english, or at least released in the 2 languages, as for the POV i have no idea, is going to probably have multiple POV, but if not then is probably from the guy's POV

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!