Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

BTW, am I the only one experiencing really slow browsing when trying to show images in exhentai? No problem in ge-hentai, and that's really weird...

If you really like shota ntr you both must have a fucking great day with all the hana hook doujin lmao..
Yeah, they're cool, but I'm not a big fan of NTR over a son/friend genre, My shit is over a significant other.

Last edited:
Oh That's great to know ! ^^ It always had been in my mind for a very long time and finally able to read it.I would like to thank you for your service *salute*

here you go
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/992485/a9131b66bb/

a couple hundred? sweet jesus...

yea, my dlsite folder is pretty big. Probably some duplicates though. I have most of the non-DRM ntr works. I don't like buying the DRM ones since I have go ask GENL to decrypt it.

Attachments

• dlsite folder.jpg
    dlsite folder.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Have these Marina games ever been uploaded?

貸し出し妻、満里奈の“ネトラセ”報告 外伝2 ―OL満里奈の童貞調教―
貸し出し妻、満里奈の’ネトラセ’報告 ピクチャードラマ -満里奈と浩人の『ナイショデート』- (DMM)
貸し出し妻、満里奈の’ネトラセ’報告 ピクチャードラマ 体験告白 ―― 初めてイったSEX ―― (DMM)
貸し出し妻、満里奈の’ネトラセ’報告 ピクチャードラマ -満里奈と浩人の『ナイショエッチ』- (DMM)

found the last 3 on DMM.

I have played the first one, both original and animated. really good. but story-wise, it just pretty meh.
I may have misunderstood, but I believe the kid is the son. so its mother and teacher....iirc, I could be wrong, and it may just be the cafe owner and teacher.
and sadly played the second link too, was very short.xz

found the last 3 on DMM.

Yes. All drama voice already shared in here.

found the last 3 on DMM.

I have played the first one, both original and animated. really good. but story-wise, it just pretty meh.
I may have misunderstood, but I believe the kid is the son. so its mother and teacher....iirc, I could be wrong, and it may just be the cafe owner and teacher.

OL hasn't been released yet.

Yes. All drama voice already shared in here.

Oh snap those three last ones are Drama Voice, wow so glad I asked before thinking of grabbing them to complete my Marina collection.
Not a fan of H-voices.

Jinsei Tsuukoudome Iro Yoridori good news guy! in short

The game release date is around at November - December but he can't confirmed it yet

さてイロヨリドリの方の発売日ですが、まだはっきりしたことは言えませんが11月末~12月初旬になると思います。
そこから大きく遅れることはない…………はずです、多分
はじめて使うシステムなんで悪戦苦闘しまくっててそれで時間を予想以上に取られていたり、ゲームにしてプレイしていると、ここを手直ししたいなぁってところも結構あったりしますのでそのあたりが不安要素ですが…………
誤字脱字も出来る限り減らしたいところですし、兎にも角にも自分で納得いかない状態では出したくないので、そのあたり気合入れて頑張ります。

and there will be trial version to the public if possible too.

出来れば次回更新時には体験版を公開したいところです、公開出来なくても公開日を指定することは出来る…………と思います。
そんなこんなでもうラストスパートに入ってますが、なんとか完走できるよう頑張ります!!!!

I'm sooo excited! http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1062201579.html

Jinsei Tsuukoudome Iro Yoridori good news guy! in short

The game release date is around at November - December but he can't confirmed it yet

さてイロヨリドリの方の発売日ですが、まだはっきりしたことは言えませんが11月末~12月初旬になると思います。
そこから大きく遅れることはない…………はずです、多分
はじめて使うシステムなんで悪戦苦闘しまくっててそれで時間を予想以上に取られていたり、ゲームにしてプレイしていると、ここを手直ししたいなぁってところも結構あったりしますのでそのあたりが不安要素ですが…………
誤字脱字も出来る限り減らしたいところですし、兎にも角にも自分で納得いかない状態では出したくないので、そのあたり気合入れて頑張ります。

and there will be trial version to the public if possible too.

出来れば次回更新時には体験版を公開したいところです、公開出来なくても公開日を指定することは出来る…………と思います。
そんなこんなでもうラストスパートに入ってますが、なんとか完走できるよう頑張ります!!!!

I'm sooo excited! http://blog.livedoor.jp/j_tuukoudome/archives/1062201579.html

me too :megane_peek:

Well, the first one is netori between adopted child and his mother, he also attack his teacher.

Would you guys say NTR genre has overlap with the corruption genre? Are the pretty much the same, or do you think they are different.

Would you guys say NTR genre has overlap with the corruption genre? Are the pretty much the same, or do you think they are different.

Not all heroines in NTR must get corrupted or have moral degeneration. Some NTR story started with slutty heroines or heroines personality doesn't change at all, like Misaki and Sakimi from Gatenkei, Marina from Marina series, etc.

I have just upload [Zucchini] Fudousan Monogatari in exhentai. Here's link
[Zucchini] Fudousan Monogatari
g.e-hentai.org
I will repair this link soon if you can not watch this. There is completed new NTR of Zucchini and I thinks it is really interesting for me because all my fetish is here: "happy endings", old man, dilf, milf, agehao, intense sex and sex scenes are incredibly good. Therefore I though you should check it too.

Here is summary: The NTR had happen in this family as the old tradition. his father (not real father) is cuckolded by his grand-father (real father). As tradition, his grand-father only return the wife (MC's mon) when his father continue this tradtion. And then the story begins...

Last edited:

They mix well, like in the games from Jinsei, but they don't always appear together, for example Marina doesn't get corrupted, or in gatenkei where the main routes can't be said to include it, that said i think corruption should be used in almost all NTR type b games.

I think it does now. I guess it's just natural given the nature of NTR. People mention games like Marine or Gatenkei, but they, with a few others, are the exception, not the rule. The vast majority of NTR, specially nowadays, is almost always couple with corruption and sadly lately, more and more NTR works are more about corruption than NTR, the NTR part falling in a second plane.

I think it does now. I guess it's just natural given the nature of NTR. People mention games like Marine or Gatenkei, but they, with a few others, are the exception, not the rule. The vast majority of NTR, specially nowadays, is almost always couple with corruption and sadly lately, more and more NTR works are more about corruption than NTR, the NTR part falling in a second plane.

Really? can you mention some recent (like from 2015-16)? is just that i see more about just mind break rather than corruption.

Really? can you mention some recent (like from 2015-16)? is just that i see more about just mind break rather than corruption.

Tsumamigui 3. Though the NTR and game was a disappointment. It all went downhill after Elf closed shop. That day was a good day to die.

Indeed, especially when the main pov is female only: the game feels more corruption with cheating than ntr.

Reactions: straight.shota

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.