Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Question concerning installation (my case is for a netori game but might happen again in the future for an NTR game)

借り妻 ~今夜、兄嫁と寝ます~ 攻略

Daemon Tools is "Unable to access image file." for the MDS File

Read this can be fixed by creating a cue (I didn't have one in the torrent I downloaded) but after doing that still didn't work.

When I try to install from a Menu application I get a popup saying to insert a DVD into a drive and click yes but since I don't actually own the physical DVD (and don't appear to have any files to represent it) I can't proceed to install anything...

So what's the problem; am I missing a DVD/CD key? Do I need a crack? (anyone mind sharing)

Also saw something at mikocon that said to uninstall Soft-Denchi before playing.

What is Soft-Denchi? (don't think I have that) and if I did that would mean I actually installed the game...

Question concerning installation (my case is for a netori game but might happen again in the future for an NTR game)

借り妻 ~今夜、兄嫁と寝ます~ 攻略

Daemon Tools is "Unable to access image file." for the MDS File

Read this can be fixed by creating a cue (I didn't have one in the torrent I downloaded) but after doing that still didn't work.

When I try to install from a Menu application I get a popup saying to insert a DVD into a drive and click yes but since I don't actually own the physical DVD (and don't appear to have any files to represent it) I can't proceed to install anything...

So what's the problem; am I missing a DVD/CD key? Do I need a crack? (anyone mind sharing)

Also saw something at mikocon that said to uninstall Soft-Denchi before playing.

What is Soft-Denchi? (don't think I have that) and if I did that would mean I actually installed the game...

Daemon Tools can't mount image couse U don't have MDS File. Rename your .mdf file to .iso and mount it in DT - that will solve the problem ^)

It's just the name for the number written in hiragana. From one to zero, replace these with the appropriate number:

いち

さん

よん

ろく
なな/しち
はち
きゅう
ぜろ

Much thanks. I was using this and not getting anywhere.

540px_computer_keyboard_japanese_svg1.png

I like the game, but are there only two main stories and omakes instead of three? I ask because there is a third space in both but I can't figure out how to open it.
Yep, the author will use the money earned by selling the game to give him the time to update the game with the third story.

It's seems like the next Heiantei game is gonna be netorare instead of netori, it's the first time.

I hope they still make the protagonist a milf as always and don't change to a schoolgirl.

Anyway, it won't be out probably until february-april.

Interesting. love their games and art, and yes hopefully they keep the feature girl as a milf.

Personally I'm happy to see more games like 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2 though which aren't all about the "pain" of ntr, but rather the fun and jealousy, doubt, ect found in sharing your loved one and allowing for a happy ending but also allowing for a bad ending too (ie so it lets the gamer decide/choice what ending they want).

Yeah. This is a great game. A full crack eventually would be awesome.

Can you describe the new CGs? i already played that game and won, but i want to know if i played the full (meaning new) version or old, i think it was the newest but i want to be sure.

Well, It's extra CG "happy ending" of Aina, some few extra CGs which I can not tell detail.
There is also two extra endings when you fight with Dragon... It has normal CGs not hentai CG.
There is extra story about Lotia (PoV of Lotia), girlfriend of Imos (MC), after MC runaway from Variges' thug town... Ohhh, there is extra CG too which give you information about... Sorry spoiler...

Well, It's extra CG "happy ending" of Aina, some few extra CGs which I can not tell detail.
There is also two extra endings when you fight with Dragon... It has normal CGs not hentai CG.
There is extra story about Lotia (PoV of Lotia), girlfriend of Imos (MC), after MC runaway from Variges' thug town... Ohhh, there is extra CG too which give you information about... Sorry spoiler...

I think i know all those ones but can you PM with the details of that last? just to be sure, i played it some months ago and i can't remember all the details (i am pretty sure i got the scenes with Lotias and Variges of the time he ran away)

Following my quest to explore good games w/ some NTR instead of "pure NTR" games, I was drawn to 螺旋回廊 (Rasen Kairou). 'Anonymous' left a really good impression on me, and the review that led me to it mentioned RK as a predecessor of sorts, which made sense when I later found out they have the same writer. Fair warning, the game is pretty old (2000) and I can't say the visuals aged well, plus the NTR is mainly type C. Furthermore, it is more a psychological thriller than a plain nukige, the setting and build up are top notch but you won't be able to truly enjoy the game if you don't have a decent grasp of the language. At first the game presents you with the MC's POV, and as you reach endings that are open you unlock new choices and also the female's POV. As usual in this type of game, as the it progresses you get to know the characters' dark secrets while slowly figuring out who is behind the schemes and the nature of the forces involved. It is a nice ride, and while still kinda brutal it is in a different way than Anonymous, probably lighter in my opinion.

NTRPG3's release has been postponed. Dlsite now shows an unknown release date, while a blog comment from two weeks ago by "はなたか" claims March(!!!).

it's really too bad. it's the only game i'm really looking forward to this past few months.
I hope at least he can polish it to better game

I have this question for a long time and no one have been answered it yet. The artist [Distance] is one of my favourite. There are first 4 imagines belong Girls Lacrosse Club however it is Chinese and Korean Language so I can not understand the content. Could someone translated it for me:
[DISTANCE] Joshi Lacu! - Girls Lacrosse Club Extra (Chinese)
[DISTANCE] Joshi Lacu! - Girls Lacrosse Club Extra (Korean)

The question here is Who is Aya's lover? Is it Kuroda - the coach of Lacrosse team? and what are they discussing at 4 picture?
Thanks,

I have this question for a long time and no one have been answered it yet. The artist [Distance] is one of my favourite. There are first 4 imagines belong Girls Lacrosse Club however it is Chinese and Korean Language so I can not understand the content. Could someone translated it for me:
[DISTANCE] Joshi Lacu! - Girls Lacrosse Club Extra (Chinese)
[DISTANCE] Joshi Lacu! - Girls Lacrosse Club Extra (Korean)

The question here is Who is Aya's lover? Is it Kuroda - the coach of Lacrosse team? and what are they discussing at 4 picture?
Thanks,

Is just a dream sequence told by one of the girls, basically Akagi married Kuroda while the others had shitty lifes without him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!