Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

20160913_185823_zps4unhedyu.jpg

Yess, woohoo!

Is that an indie game or just a collection of all their works? also do they only do unrelated images or have done at least an image set or doujin?

寝取られ幼馴染奏(From the maker of Netorare Imouto Misaki)

http://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_100040zero/

It works like To H and Imouto Misaki. You play as both the girl and the guy.
Also, the DMM page suggests that when you switch to the guy you can catch her in the act.

I enjoyed Netorare Imouto Misaki. So, I hope this one will be just as good!

I am crossing my fingers so that this one is translated eventually, BTW do you know how long until there is a dlsite link?

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Is that an indie game or just a collection of all their works? also do they only do unrelated images or have done at least an image set or doujin?

I am crossing my fingers so that this one is translated eventually, BTW do you know how long until there is a dlsite link?
No, not eroge. Just cg collection like Joydivion usual works.

Given how much I enjoyed the guy's earlier work, this one is disappointing. The sex is weak. The shota antagonist is honestly kind of pathetic/pitiable. The story is slow-paced, so despite having 100+ pages, not much happens. I'm thinking a sequel is in order.

It gets a measly 2/5 from me (keep in mind I can't read Japanese), but I'll gladly continue supporting the author if there's a chance he'll make something as good as Yabunuma again.

Well, Maitama has been delayed. The good news: thin book becomes thicker.

Takeda Hiromitsu wrote in his livestream the other day that he's adding more pages and he's uncertain when it will be finished, maybe October. He's still working on the "name".
最初に思ってたのよりページ数増やすつもりなので
ちょっと改変していかないと・・・
ただ9月以内が難しくなりそうw
とりあえずネーム終った時点で完成タイミングまた告知しますわ
なるべく急ぎますー

ページ数増えそうなのでちょっと難しいです
多分10月中
まあネームが完成しないことには何ともいえないので
今言ったことも真に受けないでおいてください
20160913_185823_zps4unhedyu.jpg

Yess, woohoo!
There's some extras you can get here with the password from the "_はじめにお読みください.txt" file inside the CD.

Already change all games have no problem displaying text,only marriage blue without text/missing.
Incomprehensible symbols? try with NTLEA

Takeda Hiromitsu wrote in his livestream the other day that he's adding more pages and he's uncertain when it will be finished, maybe October. He's still working on the "name".
最初に思ってたのよりページ数増やすつもりなので
ちょっと改変していかないと・・・
ただ9月以内が難しくなりそうw
なるべく急ぎますー

ページ数増えそうなのでちょっと難しいです
多分10月中
まあネームが完成しないことには何ともいえないので
今言ったことも真に受けないでおいてください
There's some extras you can get here with the password from the "_はじめにお読みください.txt" file inside the CD.

Addinh pages? Wow, good news. Dont worry, i know it, tahts the reason i bought this cg :)

Can someone tell me the story of Tsunagaranai Keitaidenwa -Tadaima Hoka no Otoko to Mechamecha Sex-chuu-? Thanks.

Also Nagasare Tsuma, Ayano no "Netorare" Houkoku -Ottori Tsuma & Hitoban Buttooshi Chou Nikushoku Furin Sex-, after the husband tells the wife to stop sleeping with the ex boyfriend, she obliges and it stops right?

Also Nagasare Tsuma, Ayano no "Netorare" Houkoku -Ottori Tsuma & Hitoban Buttooshi Chou Nikushoku Furin Sex-, after the husband tells the wife to stop sleeping with the ex boyfriend, she obliges and it stops right?

Yeah, in the end she apologized and the protag can decide to accept her or not. If you accept her then it's good ending. I don't think there's ending scene if you refuse her though. But the great part is after the protag know about her cheating, he's angry but she still meet her ex boyfriend anyway (if i'm not mistaken the protag jokingly said that he didn't mind if she cheated again, like passive aggressive thing)

Yeah, in the end she apologized and the protag can decide to accept her or not. If you accept her then it's good ending. I don't think there's ending scene if you refuse her though. But the great part is after the protag know about her cheating, he's angry but she still meet her ex boyfriend anyway (if i'm not mistaken the protag jokingly said that he didn't mind if she cheated again, like passive aggressive thing)

Thanks, so all is good in the end? Nice. Also did the wife enjoy doing it with her ex?

Last edited:
Trying to find a game... If anyone could help that would be awesome!

Title: Moshimo Boku ga Eroge no Mob Chara Dattara ......
Original title: もしもボクがエロゲーのモブキャラだったら……

Description
The main character is an ordinary school boy. He has a secret feeling for his classmate, however, he thinks she is too perfect for him and he can't gather courage to declare his love.
One day, he realizes that there are several evil persons who have a perverted desire towards her. And that some of them have already concrete plans to violate her. For some reasons, he encounters her when she is in clutch situations.

https://exhentai.org/g/224781/c1dbcb0790/
https://vndb.org/v4998

Here you go https://www.bigfile.to/file/4FPFeF3M8bYz

Reactions: Shanto496
Thanks, so all is good in the end? Nice. Also did the wife enjoy doing it with her ex?
Yeah, if I'm not mistaken the epilogue uses some kind of story/picture book that is read by heroine to a child. So it's implied that protag and she have child together after that.
Yup totally, she went full throttle after little resistance at first. But mainly because she can be herself, she actually likes sex but in front of protag she doesn't want to be seen as promiscuous especially they have very short relationship before marriage and she gave kind, gentle impression to protag. she also admired protag for giving her courage to become children's book author(?). that's why being with her ex liberated her, she can be herself.
I actually really likes the setup for the story of this game. Marriage couple who don't understand each other very much and trying to put on too much airs without being honest to each other. Just like real couple in early relationship :)

最初に思ってたのよりページ数増やすつもりなので
ちょっと改変していかないと・・・
ただ9月以内が難しくなりそうw
なるべく急ぎますー

ページ数増えそうなのでちょっと難しいです
多分10月中
まあネームが完成しないことには何ともいえないので
今言ったことも真に受けないでおいてください

Damn it I just found out about joydivison release extras for his work. Are we out of luck, I would buy all his shit if he released them on dmm or dlsite, but he seems to only do mail orders and they're all out of stock.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Yeah, if I'm not mistaken the epilogue uses some kind of story/picture book that is read by heroine to a child. So it's implied that protag and she have child together after that.
Yup totally, she went full throttle after little resistance at first. But mainly because she can be herself, she actually likes sex but in front of protag she doesn't want to be seen as promiscuous especially they have very short relationship before marriage and she gave kind, gentle impression to protag. she also admired protag for giving her courage to become children's book author(?). that's why being with her ex liberated her, she can be herself.
I actually really likes the setup for the story of this game. Marriage couple who don't understand each other very much and trying to put on too much airs without being honest to each other. Just like real couple in early relationship :)

Thanks for the info. The setting is nice and i'm glad to hear that it ended on a happy note. Hopefully like Mariko this will get an English release.

Do you know what Tsunagaranai Keitaidenwa -Tadaima Hoka no Otoko to Mechamecha Sex-chuu- is about?

Thanks for the info. The setting is nice and i'm glad to hear that it ended on a happy note. Hopefully like Mariko this will get an English release.

Do you know what Tsunagaranai Keitaidenwa -Tadaima Hoka no Otoko to Mechamecha Sex-chuu- is about?

No, I'm on a public space so I can't pry into it yet, maybe once I get home :p

Thanks a lot for this.

Can someone help with this game [160826] [ディーゼルマイン] 幼馴染を失った夏 ? I can't find a walkthought for this and could anyone do a rundown on the endings please?

Didn't try this one, maybe someone else did here. But from the synopsis the story is about MC being engaged to his girlfriend whom he knows is weak to alcohol and will forget everything after being drunk so he's been careful about her since college, however some day he gets a mail telling him basically Your fiance has been cheating. She is going to drink sake to places you don't know of and that she has been pretending, enjoying doing it with other men. Despite that will you marry her?" He is shocked and recalls two persons in his mind. Art by INO but story by Miyake who is a sub part story writer so keep your expectations low.

On a better note the second part of this game 兄嫁京香さんとその母千佳子さん is out 兄嫁の母千佳子編~

Last edited:
Didn't try this one, maybe someone else did here. But from the synopsis the story is about MC being engaged to his girlfriend whom he knows is weak to alcohol and will forget everything after being drunk so he's been careful about her since college, however some day he gets a mail telling him basically Your fiance has been cheating. She is going to drink sake to places you don't know of and that she has been pretending, enjoying doing it with other men. Despite that will you marry her?" He is shocked and recalls two persons in his mind. Art by INO but story by Miyake who is a sub part story writer so keep your expectations low.

On a better note the second part of this game 兄嫁京香さんとその母千佳子さん is out 兄嫁の母千佳子編~

Thanks and can i get the English name of the game you posted, google translation ain't helping lol.

Can someone help with this game [160826] [ディーゼルマイン] 幼馴染を失った夏 ? I can't find a walkthought for this and could anyone do a rundown on the endings please?

Can you post the name of the game in English? I want to see cgs of it on sadpanda. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ignaus wrote on UFO's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.