Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

hei guys, maybe some of you already know
http://hentai.cafe/
, it's a good one i tell you, but starting from few days before, when i want to access the galery, it says page isn’t working and currently unable to handle this request, anybody know why?

Reactions: dnceridderterre
, it's a good one i tell you, but starting from few days before, when i want to access the galery, it says page isn’t working and currently unable to handle this request, anybody know why?

Tested out the site with proxy, payed VPN (locations around the world) and multiple different browsers. Still galleries broken. It seems like it's their issue.

Try a different browser, I just tried from my phone and works fine.

i think raspberry just said he tried with different browser and it's not working..

just now tried open with internet explorer on my phone, cannot..
chrome on my pc, also cannot..
just download mozilla, not even text appeared when click "read online" T_T

is this what I think it is? thank you very much for this new site...is there any list for fjord stuff like this??

edit:

holy shit this website makes me go down deep into rabbit hole and now I'm on my way DL-ing all fjorded stuff....800++ doujin...goddamn..

Last edited:
i think raspberry just said he tried with different browser and it's not working..

just now tried open with internet explorer on my phone, cannot..
chrome on my pc, also cannot..
just download mozilla, not even text appeared when click "read online" T_T

I'm starting to think it might be blocked on your country.

New anim game spoilers (female pov)

I've played a bit more of the new anim game. I've been very busy though so i haven't made all that much progress. I didn't proof read this so hopefully my grammar is okay.

On the night Chinatsu's husband falls asleep with the managers wife during the wife-swapping, Chinatsu and the manager take a peek because she's wondering what's taking them so long. They both walk inside and Chinatsu is clearly flustered and annoyed. "I see how it is" kind of attitude. The manager puts his arm around chinatsu to comfort her, and somehow they both get excited and Chinatsu gives the manager a blowjob while in the same room the others are sleeping in.

Here's the best part though, the managers wife wakes up and catches them in the act! The managers wife even ends up joining in for a double blowjob. She's clearly a nympho and very erotic from the things she's saying. I think it's becoming more clear that in any route Chinatsu's husband "wins" the managers wife, it's going to be very one sided. She likes it big.

That next morning Chinatsu pretends she doesn't know about those two sleeping together.

The night chinatsu finally gets caught happens not long after. She's in such a state of pleasure that she can't move to stop. Going by her internal thoughts after, she feels very guilty and is by no means "corrupted" or anything.

A few scenes occur when Chinatsu and the manager go out to exercise.

Then there's the night of that party. You're not given an option to go to the party room after so it seems like the "true" answer is to go to separate hotel rooms. At the end Chinatsu doesn't want to stop yet, the manager calls the other two and tells her Chinatsu's gone to sleep because she wasn't feeling well (a lie) and they continue to have sex several times into the night. She feels guilty for lying.

Before going to the beach chinatsu comes home early and catches her husband and the managers wife having sex in their swim suits on the bed. She even witnesses her husband cum inside her and she's absolutely devastated and runs out, only to come across the manager. The manager comforts her but nothing sexual occurs.

Then they go to the holliday house, that night chinatsu's husband gets drunk and passes out. It's the first night Chinatsu does it unprotected with the manager and he comes inside her several times. She requests it to be unprotected because she's jealous and wants to "make it even".

At the cafe they go to for lunch, chinatsu steps out and gives the manager a blowjob in the bath room.

At the beach chinatsu and the manager once again find the other two having sex behind some rocks. Again they're doing it unprotected and Chinatsu is very sad about it again. This once again leads to chinatsu and the manager doing it a few times in the shower without protection.

That's all i've done so far since my last post. Hope to finish it sometime this week. So far it's just a story of jealousy and petty revenge by "making it even". I didn't agree with tentacle bandit at first saying that the element of ntr wasn't very strong, but I have to agree now. It's kinda weak. It's still pretty good though.

New anim game spoilers (female pov)

I've played a bit more of the new anim game. I've been very busy though so i haven't made all that much progress. I didn't proof read this so hopefully my grammar is okay.

On the night Chinatsu's husband falls asleep with the managers wife during the wife-swapping, Chinatsu and the manager take a peek because she's wondering what's taking them so long. They both walk inside and Chinatsu is clearly flustered and annoyed. "I see how it is" kind of attitude. The manager puts his arm around chinatsu to comfort her, and somehow they both get excited and Chinatsu gives the manager a blowjob while in the same room the others are sleeping in.

Here's the best part though, the managers wife wakes up and catches them in the act! The managers wife even ends up joining in for a double blowjob. She's clearly a nympho and very erotic from the things she's saying. I think it's becoming more clear that in any route Chinatsu's husband "wins" the managers wife, it's going to be very one sided. She likes it big.

That next morning Chinatsu pretends she doesn't know about those two sleeping together.

The night chinatsu finally gets caught happens not long after. She's in such a state of pleasure that she can't move to stop. Going by her internal thoughts after, she feels very guilty and is by no means "corrupted" or anything.

A few scenes occur when Chinatsu and the manager go out to exercise.

Then there's the night of that party. You're not given an option to go to the party room after so it seems like the "true" answer is to go to separate hotel rooms. At the end Chinatsu doesn't want to stop yet, the manager calls the other two and tells her Chinatsu's gone to sleep because she wasn't feeling well (a lie) and they continue to have sex several times into the night. She feels guilty for lying.

Before going to the beach chinatsu comes home early and catches her husband and the managers wife having sex in their swim suits on the bed. She even witnesses her husband cum inside her and she's absolutely devastated and runs out, only to come across the manager. The manager comforts her but nothing sexual occurs.

Then they go to the holliday house, that night chinatsu's husband gets drunk and passes out. It's the first night Chinatsu does it unprotected with the manager and he comes inside her several times. She requests it to be unprotected because she's jealous and wants to "make it even".

At the cafe they go to for lunch, chinatsu steps out and gives the manager a blowjob in the bath room.

At the beach chinatsu and the manager once again find the other two having sex behind some rocks. Again they're doing it unprotected and Chinatsu is very sad about it again. This once again leads to chinatsu and the manager doing it a few times in the shower without protection.

That's all i've done so far since my last post. Hope to finish it sometime this week. So far it's just a story of jealousy and petty revenge by "making it even". I didn't agree with tentacle bandit at first saying that the element of ntr wasn't very strong, but I have to agree now. It's kinda weak. It's still pretty good though.

Thanks for the breakdowns, can't wait to read the rest :)

I am fine right until the reader, i can't read anything, wich is a shame since they appear to have some really nice works there, like https://hentai.cafe/mozu-sexting-online/, i reallyyyyyy want to read it but i can't find it anywhere else T.T

https://panda.chaika.moe/archive/18741/

Anyone knew how to fix text in Marriage Blue game? text seems broken or something thx.

Change your region and language format to Japanese.

Trying to find a game... If anyone could help that would be awesome!

Title: Moshimo Boku ga Eroge no Mob Chara Dattara ......
Original title: もしもボクがエロゲーのモブキャラだったら……

Description
The main character is an ordinary school boy. He has a secret feeling for his classmate, however, he thinks she is too perfect for him and he can't gather courage to declare his love.
One day, he realizes that there are several evil persons who have a perverted desire towards her. And that some of them have already concrete plans to violate her. For some reasons, he encounters her when she is in clutch situations.

https://exhentai.org/g/224781/c1dbcb0790/
https://vndb.org/v4998

20160913_185823_zps4unhedyu.jpg

Yess, woohoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!