Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

new ntr rpg from acerola are out 寝取られ幼馴染奏~おっとり天然幼馴染のHなアルバイト生活~体験版
http://acerola.kir.jp/

Do you know what makes me happier about this? that someone is almost certain to translate it, their games are popular between the translation comunity, is there a link to english dlsite? or even j dlsite?

It's just a trial btw I believe. Game cuts out after the first week or so.

NTRPG 3 suppose to come out this month sometime early, I can hardly wait! I need my extra strong depressant!

NTRPG 3 suppose to come out this month sometime early, I can hardly wait! I need my extra strong depressant!

oh shit....is this true? any source? this will be the third time I bought eroge legally lmao...

I'll wait for the translation once NTRPG3 is released. Hope it sticks to a story line like phases 1 and 2 of NTRPG2.

Mature Quest's translation seems to be in a reasonable state for anyone waiting to play it; there may still be some minor game bugs floating, but they shouldn't be anything major. Really good game, true to RPG roots but I didn't find it tedious for the most part, which is truly remarkable.

Reactions: fguelffstan
Can i get a breakdown of Hitozuma Koukan Nikki(game). I want to know what the endings are, particularly the ones with the multiple men and the club one.

Also did anime adaptation follow any storyline from the game or was it something original?

Thanks.

Can i get a breakdown of Hitozuma Koukan Nikki(game). I want to know what the endings are, particularly the ones with the multiple men and the club one.

Also did anime adaptation follow any storyline from the game or was it something original?

Thanks.

I was talking about it recently somewhere else, so it's still mostly fresh. Won't be in great detail, but here's a rundown. I don't watch hentai anime, so I have no idea about it, sorry.

The different endings are based upon how much attention you pay to the profag's wife and the other wife, how you choose to escalate things, and then whether you choose to reveal the arrangement the profag had with the other husband to the profag's wife.

Endings(in no particular order):

1(Focus on the profag's wife, reveal the swapping diary to her) [Netorase] <Good End> Ends with the profag having a subordinate playboy-type at his work rail his wife while he watches.

2(focus on the profag's wife, don't reveal the swapping diary to her) [Netorase/slight netorare with the daughter but it's more initial shock than anything] <Good End> The diary continues for years, escalating as it goes. One day the other husband show a video of his son raping the profag's wife, then another video where the other husband fucks the profag's daughter. Don't remember if it states how old they are, but the children are either late middle school or high school.

3(focus on the other wife to the exclusion of the profag's) Two variations:
3a(Based on a choice towards the end that I don't remember the context to) [Netorare] <Bad End>
3b (Choose the other option in the choice above, then reveal the diary to the profag's wife) [Netorare] <Bad End>

These are more or less the same. The diary ends and they got back to their normal lives. The profag's wife gets pregnant and they're enjoying a happy home life. One day, the profag gets sick and comes home from work early and discovers his wife getting fucked by the other husband while she's pregnant. The baby isn't the profag's and she insults him. In one variation, she's got lewd writing on her body and is treated more like the other husband's sex slave(though not really cruelly or anything), but I can't remember if there are any other important distinctions.

4(Give proper attention to both wives and reveal the diary) [Swapping] <Good End> Ends with both husbands deciding to tell their wives and move on to same room swapping. Love Hotel swapping scene where the girls suck off their swapping partner, then have sex with him before finishing with their own husband.

5(Give attention to both wives, but don't reveal the diary) [Netori] <Good End> Ends with the profag impregnating the other wife. I can't remember offhand how much the other husband knows and if they stopped the diary or if the husband gave his blessing. Sorry.

6(Focus on the other wife, but don't reveal the diary) [Netori] <Good End> Ends with the profag and some of the other husband's co-workers gang-raping the other wife in a video to show the other husband.

For unlocking all scenes, you get a bonus where both wives are at a swapping club. They pole dance, then are mock-raped by other patrons while their husbands watch and do it with other women.

edit: typos

I was talking about it recently somewhere else, so it's still mostly fresh. Won't be in great detail, but here's a rundown. I don't watch hentai anime, so I have no idea about it, sorry.

The different endings are based upon how much attention you pay to the profag's wife and the other wife, how you choose to escalate things, and then whether you choose to reveal the arrangement the profag had with the other husband to the profag's wife.

Endings(in no particular order):

1(Focus on the profag's wife, reveal the swapping diary to her) [Netorase] <Good End> Ends with the profag having a subordinate playboy-type at his work rail his wife while he watches.

2(focus on the profag's wife, don't reveal the swapping diary to her) [Netorase/slight netorare with the daughter but it's more initial shock than anything] <Good End> The diary continues for years, escalating as it goes. One day the other husband show a video of his son raping the profag's wife, then another video where the other husband fucks the profag's daughter. Don't remember if it states how old they are, but the children are either late middle school or high school.

3(focus on the other wife to the exclusion of the profag's) Two variations:
3a(Based on a choice towards the end that I don't remember the context to) [Netorare] <Bad End>
3b (Choose the other option in the choice above, then reveal the diary to the profag's wife) [Netorare] <Bad End>

These are more or less the same. The diary ends and they got back to their normal lives. The profag's wife gets pregnant and they're enjoying a happy home life. One day, the profag gets sick and comes home from work early and discovers his wife getting fucked by the other husband while she's pregnant. The baby isn't the profag's and she insults him. In one variation, she's got lewd writing on her body and is treated more like the other husband's sex slave(though not really cruelly or anything), but I can't remember if there are any other important distinctions.

4(Give proper attention to both wives and reveal the diary) [Swapping] <Good End> Ends with both husbands deciding to tell their wives and move on to same room swapping. Love Hotel swapping scene where the girls suck off their swapping partner, then have sex with him before finishing with their own husband.

5(Give attention to both wives, but don't reveal the diary) [Netori] <Good End> Ends with the profag impregnating the other wife. I can't remember offhand how much the other husband knows and if they stopped the diary or if the husband gave his blessing. Sorry.

6(Focus on the other wife, but don't reveal the diary) [Netori] <Good End> Ends with the profag and some of the other husband's co-workers gang-raping the other wife in a video to show the other husband.

For unlocking all scenes, you get a bonus where both wives are at a swapping club. They pole dance, then are mock-raped by other patrons while their husbands watch and do it with other women.

edit: typos

Thank you for this:)

Thanks.

If I remember correctly the anime was different to the game pretty significantly

Can you please share the links to these reviews/sites?
apparently they do not exist.

HYPE

https://twitter.com/shinjugai/status/764567525652770817
Takeda Hiromitsu has in mind doing a Maitama for Mai from Musaigen Phantom World. Any expert on how long it would take for it to be published?

Cool, I just hope it doesn't ends with her being with gang bang

It would be even better without NTR, amirite babe?

according to Takeda we'll be able to mail order this month.

Maitama is a saimin humiliation book. The NTR elements are very short he said. maybe 1 panel of the show's profag.

gangbang scenes are hot. Takeda has been doin this since 2005 so a few pages of group sex in Maitama would be greatly appreciated.

It would be even better without NTR, amirite babe?

according to Takeda we'll be able to mail order this month.

Maitama is a saimin humiliation book. The NTR elements are very short he said. maybe 1 panel of the show's profag.

gangbang scenes are hot. Takeda has been doin this since 2005 so a few pages of group sex in Maitama would be greatly appreciated.

No, it wouldn't. Don't forget this is the NTR thread. Comments like those aren't welcome here.

Remember everyone, to each their own. Try to keep an open mind, but also try not to shove your fetish onto people, not everyone likes it. We're here for netorare, not any other fetish. Keep it that way.

No, it wouldn't. Don't forget this is the NTR thread. Comments like those aren't welcome here.
I was being sarcastic :/ that is why the attached pic of our little friend who likes to pretend to be someone else here.
But u are right, sorry. I should have not

Where you got the story?? Takeda Twitter only showing unfinished cover.
From Takeda's livestream.

舞先輩本は催眠ですね
NTR要素はチョロっとです。

Also as promised, he made his Enty to share his private NTR content with the fans who love and are into the genre.

my copy of the new anim game arrived :D

vLd6x8i.jpg

Still no full crack to 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2?

No full crack for the game? 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2

my copy of the new anim game arrived :D

View attachment 12081

Full crack for the game pleeasee,already finish all husband pov and endings in 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2 need wife pov now :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Still no full crack to 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2?

Correct.

No full crack for the game? 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2

Also correct.

Full crack for the game pleeasee ...
It doesn't exist yet.

As I understand it, PlayDRM has yet to be successfully cracked because it requires both an original CD Key from a purchased copy of the game and someone with the know how to crack the game successfully. You can't just plug it into a pre-existing cracker. The crack that's currently out for it is more a bug than anything. People are equally up in arms about the recent Poison hypnosis game and it has the exact same problem. Barring some hacker lurking in the thread and someone that wants to buy the game and send it to them to give them a shot, we're at a stalemate. Give it time and anything could happen, but the wait will likely be longer rather than shorter.

Fortunately, there's been some good stuff to come out recently, and more in the pipeline!

This has happened before and the games were promptly forgotten until a few years later. Some games have still yet to be cracked, though they are not as popular. Probably have to pay a cracker to take a shot at it I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, can you please re-upload these in katfile?
[201128][エモイ堂] 【耳かきセレクト】サキュはめ 見習いサキュバスクロエ編 ~夢魔の力で好きなあの子とドリームセックス~【生耳かき&KU100ハイレゾバイノーラル】 [RJ306515]
[220430][エモイ堂] 無条件溺愛してくるヤンデレセクサロイドとの「支配されたい」「使われたい」「完全所有されたい」願望ダダ漏れアクメ性活【KU100&超リアル音質】 [RJ386208]
[210320][エモイ堂] 【搾乳フォーリー&最高なおっぱいプレイ】こちら牛娘ですがまぎれもなくうちの妹です。【KU100&バイノーラル】 [RJ320191]
thank you!
mark7 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi,RJ01128837 links are dead , could you please reupload?
moreka wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi can I upload this in FHD 1920x1080 ?

OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #1
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081327
OVAヤリチン家庭教師ネトリ報告 #2
https://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=1081328