Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Do they reveal what happens to the wife after this ending? What was the husband's reasoning for the divorce? Wife not wanting to stop the swinging?
No, they don't revel. He knew everything, and when the wife asked for a chance in the end - he told her that he loves her but will never can forget the image she was fucked by his boss

So basically husband's just watching them fuck even though he's not shown in the CGs?
Yes! ^)

Are scenes where the husband get's a blowjob while the boss is fucking them both part of this ending or is it completely different one? What about the ones where they both fuck the pregnant wives? Were there any "good" endings? Also what about the neighbour's wife. An earlier comment on thread said how the boss's wife enjoyed the husband and a great time with him. Does this continue till the end?

Scenes where the husband get's a blowjob while the boss is fucking them both - is completely different ending
Scenes with pregnant wives - couldn't get that one. It seems as one of the endings form wive's POV
There is an ending with neighbour's wife
And there is ending with baby and without tatoo

Do you happen to know which images on the sadpanda CG rip show the love ending and the prostitute ending?

i dont think there was any CG for the good ending. http://g.e-hentai.org/s/84b5b988e6/643240-235 http://g.e-hentai.org/s/b5b2089c70/643240-245 both the last scenes for the prostitute ending. There's another similar blowjob scene but the girls got different hair. you get her instead if you choose that option at the end while you hear what you thought looked like your wife in the room over from yours.

No, they don't revel. He knew everything, and when the wife asked for a chance in the end - he told her that he loves her but will never can forget the image she was fucked by his boss

Yes! ^)

Scenes where the husband get's a blowjob while the boss is fucking them both - is completely different ending
Scenes with pregnant wives - couldn't get that one. It seems as one of the endings form wive's POV
There is an ending with neighbour's wife
And there is ending with baby and without tatoo

Thank you for answering :)

Neighbor's wife or you mean boss's wife? So in this ending the husband is with her? Sorry for bothering you with all these question.

i dont think there was any CG for the good ending. http://g.e-hentai.org/s/84b5b988e6/643240-235 http://g.e-hentai.org/s/b5b2089c70/643240-245 both the last scenes for the prostitute ending. There's another similar blowjob scene but the girls got different hair. you get her instead if you choose that option at the end while you hear what you thought looked like your wife in the room over from yours.

Thanks for this. All this time i thought these images were the good ending. If you don't mind what were these from a prostitute ending? http://g.e-hentai.org/s/94a2c53727/846528-291 http://g.e-hentai.org/s/f098b3cfb0/846528-292

What endings are these 2? http://g.e-hentai.org/s/80d20c1afb/846528-163 http://g.e-hentai.org/s/bf0bea8c9a/846528-232

Again thank you for answering my earlier question and sorry for asking you more.

Thank you for answering :)

Neighbor's wife or you mean boss's wife? So in this ending the husband is with her? Sorry for bothering you with all these question.

Thanks for this. All this time i thought these images were the good ending. If you don't mind what were these from a prostitute ending? http://g.e-hentai.org/s/94a2c53727/846528-291 http://g.e-hentai.org/s/f098b3cfb0/846528-292

What endings are these 2? http://g.e-hentai.org/s/80d20c1afb/846528-163 http://g.e-hentai.org/s/bf0bea8c9a/846528-232

Again thank you for answering my earlier question and sorry for asking you more.

The one where she's surrounded by guys isn't part of the prostitution ending. It's a completely optional event where she either just has sex with the neighbour (the guy's lap she's on), or the other option is for those other guys to join in. I don't think either option had any effect on the outcome of the story.

The one in the bath is the very final scene on the route where you decide you want to end the wife swapping at the villa (the only route to diverge early). In this route you spend the rest of your time at the villa with your wife and you try to regain your relationship with her. After a while though she bumps into the neighbour on a train and he takes her back to a sex hotel where I think it's implied they go back a few times. She wants to play it safe this time so it's back to condoms though that doesn't last long... the route ends with the main character finding out she's been having sex with the neighbour still despite ending it at the villa and you peak on her through the door while she's in the bath with him. The baby is probably the neighbours...

The ending where she's on the phone is one of the cuckold endings where you agree to let her keep having sex with the neighbour. I think it's the ending where you stop having sex with the neighbours wife though. While you're working one day she phones you (as seen in the CG) and tells you whats happening (which the main character enjoys).

Regarding the first the game,
i was told there was an ending where the wife stops fucking the other husband because of love towards her husband. The true love route wins. Is this true?
No, not true.

Mrecchiman and Asphyx's descriptions are very good. But no, there isn't that kind of "good" ending.

The game has the following 9 endings:

Each ending has a title and a special CG.

ED1 and ED2 - Masataka fucking a pregnant Nodoka in the bath when Hiroto comes home from work.
-Masataka and Nodoka have been having a long affair.
-Masataka has conquered his heart and she's pregnant by him. Hiroto doesn't know.

ED3 and ED4 - Nodoka calls Hiroto at work for their daily(?) routine. She's getting fucked by Masataka on the kitchen.
-Netorase ending.
-Hiroto doesn't want to make love anymore, only watch.
-Nodoka gets turned on listening Hiroto masturbate while getting fucked by Masataka.
-Nodoka is pregnant by Masataka and Hiroto is okay with it.
-The Drama CD is a prequel to this ending, where Masataka impregnates Nodoka in front of Hiroto.

ED5 - Hiroto goes to a sweat shop to get some now that he lost Nodoka. He goes to the shop together with his boss.
-He can hear what he thought looked like Nodoka serving someone else (his boss afair) in the next room.

ED6 and ED7 - Hiroto goes to a sweat shop but now he gets serviced by Nodoka.
-Nodoka is working here by orders of Masataka to improve her skills to serve him.
-Hiroto have sex with her though she's mocking him/talking about Masataka half the time.

ED8 and ED9 - Hiroto can only watch as Saki and Nodoka have a threesome with Masataka.
-Hiroto agrees to wife swap, but he doesn't have sex with Saki and Nodaka anymore. Now he only get titjobs and blowjobs.

*sorry for bad English*

Last edited:
Reactions: Gnoomoos
The one where she's surrounded by guys isn't part of the prostitution ending. It's a completely optional event where she either just has sex with the neighbour (the guy's lap she's on), or the other option is for those other guys to join in. I don't think either option had any effect on the outcome of the story.

The one in the bath is the very final scene on the route where you decide you want to end the wife swapping at the villa (the only route to diverge early). In this route you spend the rest of your time at the villa with your wife and you try to regain your relationship with her. After a while though she bumps into the neighbour on a train and he takes her back to a sex hotel where I think it's implied they go back a few times. She wants to play it safe this time so it's back to condoms though that doesn't last long... the route ends with the main character finding out she's been having sex with the neighbour still despite ending it at the villa and you peak on her through the door while she's in the bath with him. The baby is probably the neighbours...

The ending where she's on the phone is one of the cuckold endings where you agree to let her keep having sex with the neighbour. I think it's the ending where you stop having sex with the neighbours wife though. While you're working one day she phones you (as seen in the CG) and tells you whats happening (which the main character enjoys).

The hotel is where's she on the pink phone while being fucked right?

Thank you for answering all my questions :)

No, not true.

Mrecchiman and Asphyx's descriptions are very good. But no, there isn't that kind of "good" ending.

ED1 and ED2 - Masataka fucking a pregnant Nodoka in the bath when Hiroto comes home from work.
-Masataka has conquered his heart and she's pregnant by him. Hiroto doesn't know.

ED3 and ED4 - Nodoka calls Hiroto at work for their daily(?) routine. She's getting fucked by Masataka on the kitchen.
-Netorase ending.
-Nodoka gets turned on watching/listening Hiroto masturbate while getting fucked by Masataka.
-The Drama CD is a prequel to this ending, where Masataka impregnates Nodoka in front of Hiroto.

ED5 - Hiroto goes to a sweat shop to get some now that he lost Nodoka.
-He knows that Nodoka is working here, but is afraid of seeing her.
-He can hear Nodoka serving someone else in the next room.

-Nodoka is working here by orders of Masataka to improve her skills to serve him.
-Hiroto have sex with her though she's mocking him/talking about Masataka half the time.

ED8 and ED9 - Hiroto can only watch as Saki and Nodoka have a threesome with Masataka.
-He only get titjobs/handjobs now, while Saki and Nodoka make fun of his dick.

*sorry for bad English*
I'll give you a walkthrough later.

Thank you so much for this. I really appreciate you taking your time and breaking down the endings. Can the drama cd be found online? Eagerly waiting for that walkthrough. Again thank you so much for this :)

Also your English is very good :)

No, not true.

-Netorase ending.
-Nodoka gets turned on watching/listening Hiroto masturbate while getting fucked by Masataka.

ED5 - Hiroto goes to a sweat shop to get some now that he lost Nodoka.
-He knows that Nodoka is working here, but is afraid of seeing her.
-He can hear Nodoka serving someone else in the next room.

-He only get titjobs/handjobs now, while Saki and Nodoka make fun of his dick.

*sorry for bad English*
I'll give you a walkthrough later.

Thanks for the full details. I originally had the Drama CD but IIRC when I downloaded it there was no text script (like the Marina CD Dramas) so I didn't know what was going on.

I might consider downloading the Drama CD again. Was there a text script I missed the first time or has someone since made one? Are there any photos or just a .wav file (think there's a .cue file too but mine was corrupted or something)

Sorry for the double post but question to anyone in this thread.

Has anyone ever read this?

http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ044339

I assume there's nothing new that the game didn't have but I've never seen raws of it anywhere.

Surprised it hasn't been translated, then fans too lazy to hook & translate game text would have a better idea of what's happening :)

Also these but not sure if separate content or if the previous link I posted is a re-release of both volumes

http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ039035.html
http://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ039970.html

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=922930 new game on getchu .... NTR and Cosplay.... This art look familiar for many people...

Stoked for another game with Shinjugai art, but I'm sick and tired of these generic, innocent "dopey moe" character designs for heroines that are in so many NTR games that feature schoolgirls. I guess they're trying to appeal to as wide an audience as possible, but I just find it bland and off-putting tbh.

Many interesting games were released this time, so I can't wait to play them, with Anim, I guess I will wait for the full crack and then play it fully.

Also there's some new CG for:

- Guilty NTR game: http://www.guilty-soft.com/product/ntrshimai/gallery.html

- Appetitie netori game: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=918145

I don't know if this was posted or it's old news but second part? of 兄嫁京香さんとその母千佳子さん~兄嫁の母千佳子編~ is coming this September:

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=923018

^
Too much characters on Guilty game.

@Yawn
It's Sanagi Torajirou, similar art style but different form of ahegao.

Last edited:
Stoked for another game with Shinjugai art, but I'm sick and tired of these generic, innocent "dopey moe" character designs for heroines that are in so many NTR games that feature schoolgirls. I guess they're trying to appeal to as wide an audience as possible, but I just find it bland and off-putting tbh.

No, not Shinjugai. It's Sanagi Torajirou. Their artwork looks similar, buat if you see characters eyes, you know it's Sanagi Torajirou style :) .

I guess I just didn't feel the NTR in 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2 because I felt zero connection to your wife, like I honestly didn't care about her because you spend so little time with her and ya their 'sex" life is in the gutter before they swap implying they've basically lost interest in each other.

The game spends so much time developing the "ntr" endings but to me I just didn't care/feel the NTR because the wife was like a stranger to me.

Personally I've never understood this about NTR where a couples sex life is in the gutter (meaning they've moved into the "friend" zone and its at this point most people end up cheating or breaking up anyway) and they use that as a plot device. In that the idea of watching your wife with another man to "fix" your sex life, doesn't seem like a fix to me at all because the intimacy you once shared isn't back - instead your basically just watching her move with another man while you don't. That just seems sad lol. (I suppose this could lead into a deeper conversation focusing on why when people divorce usually one of the divorcee's has issues moving on and the other starts dating within the year)

Personally I prefer couples who have intimacy AND a good sex life that become involved in NTR situations - because when NTR or sharing comes into play and she's "corrupted" or has better sex with her lover then it hits home harder and her guilt/the jealousy is greater.

I guess what I'm saying is, if intimacy is alive between husband and wife then seeing it corrupted seems more NTR vs a couple who have basically lost interest sexually in each other.

edit: So in the case of 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2 I would have made a long intro between the wife and husband, including a sex scene and shown that they were at least still intimate - not a drained marriage that was basically just existing because they we afraid to divorce and move on to other people which is basically what it was.

Last edited:
Thanks for the full details. I originally had the Drama CD but IIRC when I downloaded it there was no text script (like the Marina CD Dramas) so I didn't know what was going on.

I might consider downloading the Drama CD again. Was there a text script I missed the first time or has someone since made one? Are there any photos or just a .wav file (think there's a .cue file too but mine was corrupted or something)

Do you where to download the drama CD? Preferably a mega link and maybe JealousCupid or someone here might be kind enough to gives us breakdown/transcript of it :)

I guess I just didn't feel the NTR in 壁の向こうの妻の嬌声2...

You're entitled to your opinion--and I agree with some of them--and it's cool if you didn't like the game, but I have to wonder at some of your interpretations. To be fair, I haven't finished it yet, but so far, I've gotten completely different vibes. Given what I've read and different reactions from the characters, things like:
not a drained marriage that was basically just existing because they we afraid to divorce and move on to other people which is basically what it was.
seem completely untrue both from my perspective and what the game itself has stated so far. Things could very well change from here on, but even if they do, that doesn't negate what it has shown to this point. How closely were you reading, or were those just your impressions? Is that how you feel after playing the whole game, or just the cracked portion?

No, not Shinjugai. It's Sanagi Torajirou. Their artwork looks similar, buat if you see characters eyes, you know it's Sanagi Torajirou style :) .

Oh yea, you're right. At a glance they're very similar. I'm happy with either one though, they're both great.

Wondering how long the crack might take.

Depends on whether someone in Mikocon or someone else knows how to manually crack. In this case it would seem to be more difficult because there's clearly some kind of identifier that's stopping the full game from being unlocked if regular cracking methods are used (Alpha Rom etc). I imagine it could be pretty well hidden and likely take a long time to find if similar methods are being used to those found in video games.

It's not something i've heard of happening outside of the traditional video games industry (one of the Batman games removed parts of the ground to make it impossible to complete).

I mean someone could upload a fix as soon as I submit this post, but I could see this taking a few weeks, maybe more.

I haven't posted in here in a long time!

Recently played Rinkan Biyaku Chuudoku. I had to after watching the hentai anime, and nothing much was missed in my opinion from the source material. I'd actually say the hentai was better. Not an NTR VN but it was fun. ~ VNDB

I also played Taimanin Yukikaze after watching the hentai recently also. The NTR bits with the boyfriend being present in both the anime and VN I found kind of lackluster. The heroine's monologues to herself about her BF were alright, and only further added to her scenes for how you slowly saw her mind get chipped at. And, the VN for sure is the definitive version in my opinion. I would call it an average netorare VN in terms of story, I guess, but WOW did I find the animated sex scenes hot as hell. ~ VNDB

Next I think I'm going to give this a shot, Shoubo Seika ~Haitoku no Majiwari~ VNDB

Do you where to download the drama CD? Preferably a mega link and maybe JealousCupid or someone here might be kind enough to gives us breakdown/transcript of it :)

Sadly no. I believe I originally got it included with a torrent of the game on sukebei.nyaa maybe someone else still has their copy and will share it through a faster Direct Download. You could always try and download only the CD Drama (checkmark that file) and Skip all the other files.

I am not sure if this helps, but try these two links. They both have drama CD in their title of being in the download.

Here

Here

Can someone help me find a walkthough of LUNE 悪の女幹部フルムーンナイト? Also, a save files on all the decisions too,please?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Latest profile posts

DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
    AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
    Can you reupload this?
    アオハループ
    nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
    Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
    アノ子は僕の性奴隷
    Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?